PDA

View Full Version : STEVE BASSETT discredits Sorcha Faal

boja
17th January 2014, 09:16
Default Sorcha Faal discredited by Stephen Bassett
This was in Stephen Bassett's email newsletter today for Paradigm Research Group
Quote Let the Disinformation Begin
COMMENTARY
Sorcha Faal (www.whatdoesitmean.com) is a highly sophisticated disinformation site. Its ownership and funding source is unknown, and the site constantly publishes elaborate articles mixing fact and fiction with recent events to create elaborate conspiracy threads. Often these articles will appear only hours after an event has taken place. This may well be a serious cointelpro propaganda operation.

Three years ago I received an email from a colleague with information excerpted here:

Before I go into this subject in any great depth, I would first like to deal with Sorcha Faal, otherwise known as David Booth of the CIA. David Booth works within the Central Intelligence Agency in COINTELPRO. Other western intelligence agencies known for using COINTELPRO methods include MI5, MI6, GCHQ, and the thinktank, DEMOS. To be quite blunt, all intelligence agencies have their own COINTELPRO departments.

Sorcha Faal does not exist. There is no "spokesperson" within the GRU named Sorcha Faal. Intelligence agencies rarely make public statements, and when they do, it is always through either someone in the highest echelons of the organisation or a government minister with the correct clearances, and never a mere "spokesperson".

Do leaks ever happen through lesser agents? Yes, but those agents if caught are dealt with very strictly, usually with "Holy Orders" to keep their traps shut. By rights, if "Sorcha Faal" was really working within the GRU, she/he would have been silenced by now. Permanently.

It appears that David Booth is a major thorn in the side of the Alternative Intelligence Community, as well as the Patriot and Truth Movements. This is a gross understatement. Over the past week or two I have had to take aside many people and let them in on the whole Sorcha Faal thing.

Known sites run by Sorcha Faal / David Booth: http://WhatDoesItMean.com/

Known sites that Sorcha Faal / David Booth writes for:
http://EUTimes.net/
http://FreedomFighterRadio.net/
http://FourWinds10.com/

I have not been able to fully corroborate this assessment, but the website's disinformation basis is self-evident. I encourage any researchers reading this to consider digging into the the Faal website, its ownership and financing. It is time to bring the hammer down on this corner of the truth embargo.

Why am I bringing this up at this time?

On January 11 Sorcha Faal published the following article: Snowden Documents Proving US-Alien-Hitler" Link Stuns Russia

This article ties ETs, Edward Snowden, NAZI Germany with Paul Hellyer in a typical manner designed to diminish the credibility of the target, which I believe to be Hellyer. The article is about 10% fact and 90% crap.

As sometimes happens, perhaps when it suits a government's agenda, this article was picked up by a more mainstream venue. The Fars News Agency news service in Iran just happened to republish an article based on the Faal material. From there the story went mainstream and the disinformation from Sorcha Faal was republished by: Forbes, The Washington Post, The Examiner, The Blaze, The Jerusalem Post, UPI, Huffington Post with more likely to follow. The most egregious instance of this outrageous journalism was a piece by Max Fisher in the Washington Post - Iranian news agency says the U.S. is secretly run by Nazi space aliens. Really.

Let's be clear. The Post's coverage of ET/Disclosure issues has been mostly dismal for decades and will ultimately be a huge black mark on its legacy. But the above article is beyond the pale. Apparently Fisher does not know how to use Google. He has presented information to Post readers that is from a known disinformation site. He has served up sewerage and should be fired or reprimanded.

Given the timing just one month before PRG is set to launch its Congressional Hearing Initiative, this may be the first indication elements within the government are going to try to undermine the Initiative by injecting disinfo designed to elevate the ridicule factor.

So let the disinformation begin. PRG is going back to Capitol Hill to get congressional hearings for the scores of military/agency/political witnesses of rank and station ready to testify under oath. Any member of Congress stupid enough to drink the government's Kool-Aid will be ignored, and those who can think for themselves will be engaged.

Stephen Bassett
PRG Executive Director

[Feel free to republish this commentary.]

Sooz
17th January 2014, 09:22
Hey boja,

You beat me to it by a whisker.

Interesting post.

Sooz

Spiral
17th January 2014, 11:16
Thanks for that Boja, I mentioned it yesterday on the triangle UFO thread but was too lazy to post it.

David Booth seems to be the source of most disinfo in the alt community these days, probably because its well written & what people want to hear, which kinda shows how conspiracy stuff is just entertainment to many.

Wolf Khan
17th January 2014, 22:29
The disinfo is upon us and as has been said in the past, "Everyone lies, and the lie is different at every level", thus even those who are lying don't know they are. As the non reality they live in being lies, conceals all truth fom them and there's.

Spiral
18th January 2014, 08:30
The disinfo is upon us and as has been said in the past, "Everyone lies, and the lie is different at every level", thus even those who are lying don't know they are. As the non reality they live in being lies, conceals all truth fom them and there's.

Well said, its never as simple as right & wrong with such things, in fact this is kind of a double bluff because the US government was in fact taken over by MJ12 & Space Aliens (you have to use the word space or they might think you mean Mexicans lol ) & as we all know they feed off negative emotions, which is why most of the tax revenue over there goes on military stuff & perpetuating senseless conflict.