PDA

View Full Version : Today's full moon....

16th January 2014, 10:27
.....is wreaking absolute havoc across the board in my world today! Is anybody else experiencing a greater than usual "lunacy" at the moment? And if so do you attribute that to the lunar cycle?

Personally I'm getting a little sick of her despite my pagan leanings. I honestly wish it would go back into hyperspace and annoy another planet! That ship is getting RVed by myself tonight as a direct result of it's snearing attitude. This is an opn invitation for anyone who wishes to join me and compare notes?

:h5:

Mark
16th January 2014, 11:19
I concur, that white menace is a nosey bugger and enjoys creating disharmony, it is at present an unwanted guest who has had too much to drink and too much to say!

Lets spray some insecticide on the dark side and see what develops?

I will have a gander myself at some point....

In the meantime can anybody get my message to God and tell it that can we have our planet back and not split it into 2 different frequency versions as the unawakened masses are my friends I haven't met yet.

16th January 2014, 11:24
LOL! I will do my upmost to deliver to said recipient Brother.

Tonz
16th January 2014, 13:37
The day was a bit iffy i must admit.

shamanseeker
16th January 2014, 16:44
Just think of the women who suffer thanks to the moon!

Spiral
16th January 2014, 16:53

Just think of the men on the receiving end of those women who suffer thanks to the moon!

:hiding:

Seikou-Kishi
16th January 2014, 17:45
The moon is 100% full at this precise moment. It is in opposition to the Sun (or sense of self) and Mercury (our ability to communicate) ensuring sufficient friction. At the same time, the fickle moon is ganging up with the planet of unpredictability (Uranus), so thats more than likely helping things seem all up in the air. The moon occupies the second degree of Leo, quite a potent position in terms of individual degrees — if part of this hectic behaviour is everybody needing to be treated like the cock of the walk, that's probably why, because Leo loves its pedestal and insists you love it too. The Sun's position in Capricorn suggests the Leonine urge to demand adulation will grate with your sense of due order or authority, or that your desire for adulation will grate with that of the people around you, while Mercury in Aquarius suggests holding off on talking about eccentric or fringe subjects is probably a good idea until this little episode has passed.

Calz
16th January 2014, 18:24
... in Cancer I believe which as a water ruled sign very emotional in and of itself ...

Don't RV ... will this help???:

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z205/JekyllnHyde_photos/September%2014th/September%2021st/September%2027th/october3rd/October%2011th/corrigan.jpg

Seikou-Kishi
16th January 2014, 18:53
Jupiter's in Cancer (which is a good place for Jupiter) but the Moon is in the second degree of Leo. It entered Leo at 28 seconds past 1 in the afternoon today.

Spiral
17th January 2014, 11:36
So Ben, what happened ?

To be honest I didn't think we would see you again :abduct:

shamanseeker
17th January 2014, 13:39
The moon is 100% full at this precise moment. It is in opposition to the Sun (or sense of self) and Mercury (our ability to communicate) ensuring sufficient friction. At the same time, the fickle moon is ganging up with the planet of unpredictability (Uranus), so thats more than likely helping things seem all up in the air. The moon occupies the second degree of Leo, quite a potent position in terms of individual degrees — if part of this hectic behaviour is everybody needing to be treated like the cock of the walk, that's probably why, because Leo loves its pedestal and insists you love it too. The Sun's position in Capricorn suggests the Leonine urge to demand adulation will grate with your sense of due order or authority, or that your desire for adulation will grate with that of the people around you, while Mercury in Aquarius suggests holding off on talking about eccentric or fringe subjects is probably a good idea until this little episode has passed.

Excellent for people awakening to their sovereignty of self :) I think the Universe is on our side :)

shamanseeker
17th January 2014, 13:41
... in Cancer I believe which as a water ruled sign very emotional in and of itself ...

Don't RV ... will this help???:

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z205/JekyllnHyde_photos/September%2014th/September%2021st/September%2027th/october3rd/October%2011th/corrigan.jpg

The Moon is the 'planet/satellite' which influences people born under the sun sign Cancer. I had a boyfriend who was Cancer and when he was being a particular pain in the neck, I'd say 'bet there's a full moon tonight' and he'd say 'rubbish' and then when we looked outside the moon was always full ;)

Tonz
17th January 2014, 13:50
I will keep that in mind , shamanseeker, and i can always say it's not me 'it's the damned moon'.

good one (at least for me):tiphat:

crested-duck
17th January 2014, 16:29
I will keep that in mind , shamanseeker, and i can always say it's not me 'it's the damned moon'.

good one (at least for me):tiphat:

Early this morn on way to feed critters....YUP still there...LOL...

http://http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s535/crestedduck/Jan172014Download003.jpg

Seikou-Kishi
18th January 2014, 00:22
Excellent for people awakening to their sovereignty of self :) I think the Universe is on our side :)

Oh it really is. Uranus is in Aries, and so that eccentric inclination is coming from a place of wanting to be truer to ourselves. Aries could never be indirect enough to put up a front, and Uranus is not exactly the planet of patience either. At the same time, the planet of the self is in Capricorn and thus it is as though people are being made to make a choice between being radically themselves (Uranus in Aries) or being themselves constrained by obligation and expectation (Sun in Capricorn). The fact that Uranus trines the Moon (a harmonious and "easy" aspect) while the Sun opposes it (a stressful and competitive aspect) suggests that the burdens of playing up to obligation and presenting a "socially acceptable" front are stressing and that people are becoming fed up of having to compromise themselves.

modwiz
18th January 2014, 01:39

Just think of all the souls/spirits that choose to incarnate as women with full knowledge of this.:D

lookbeyond
18th January 2014, 08:46
Just think of all the souls/spirits that choose to incarnate as women with full knowledge of this.:D

trouble is, i dont remember..

modwiz
18th January 2014, 08:57
trouble is, i dont remember..

Understood. There is comfort in this thought if it is a valid one for you. The eternal validity of the soul, as a concept, and can be very empowering.

It was just a thought that came up when I read your post.

Back to the tent for me. Naptime.:grin:

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag152/modwiz/gandalf-i-have-no-memory_zps9df84360.gif (http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/modwiz/media/gandalf-i-have-no-memory_zps9df84360.gif.html)

Sooz
18th January 2014, 09:14
Too many durries, eh?