PDA

View Full Version : The Famous of History

Cearna
10th January 2014, 07:32
:hug:
The Famous of History

When some one even now, becomes famous, history seems to give them the joy of being larger even, than life itself. They seem to be so God like that their names linger on, some even so far back that, we can't even find out who they were working for, other than some Ancient God like person of some tribe that never was or will go on as the favourite child of some man, whose tribe began so far back in their own time, that their worth was only as good as the one whose tribe was supposed to exist.

Fences were never built in olden days, because, like now, no one crosses the borders of the man who owns so much land that their eyes cannot see beyond the boundaries of his most splendid self. The few who ever crossed into his land, weren't sorry enough, as the fewer still who had worked out how much his land was worth to them, and began wars to claim it as theirs, most often told horrific stories after the eventual disaster, as most often their lives were forfeited, to send messages to everyone else, that this land was sacred to some one else. The one who owned this land then seemed to have supernatural powers, because their worth was so much more, than all others of that time.

Hence so many were colossal lier’s, for their fame began and ended in the fact that, their so called powers were able to overcome any one else of real live strength or achievement in battle. Thus we fear them enough to remind ourselves of their powers, more so than for what they as a person was towards their need to own so much that all else would be bounded to them, in fear of a man who did no one any good and who took all and gave nothing in return.

How is it that we don't hear of the real little guy, who told how real worth, begins in such different circumstances, than these men of real power. Yahweh and his other selves wanted us to revere these great men of wealth and power, for that was the way you gave yourself to some one else, and in doing so, began a church of such immensity, that no one ever felt that there exists such an omen as worth on your own sweat of the brow, that he/she could become as mighty as these olden day masters of history.

We don't recommend going on Crusade to prove how mighty the churches of Yahweh were, for what their aim was, was to get to only him and no one else, for he was the mightiest of all the golden Calf Gods and only he could net yourself as the mightiest of all Gods, who came here with the Annunaki and they are so sure of his might and power, that they are ready to take on all comers to so believe, or their self righteousness cannot accept that any one else was able to over come his own might and his own power. That's what their own worth feels to be for them and woe betide any one who tries to overpower any of his royally declared triple helix DNA powered men of – Guess who? The men of Annunaki blood line no less.

Now, we feel no totem pole of the men of Earth can ever want to be a part of their existence, but the idea that they are so much above us is no worth while need to achieve, as their self hood depends entirely on the idealised worth of triple helix blood. That is so ridiculous that it even laughable, as what they have seen in microscopes of your DNA, is only seen in 2D, if seen in our sort of sight, their eyes would nearly bulge out of their sockets, because the strands in your DNA are in openings of triple helix’s, that seem to be ever so much less than theirs but in actuality, if you have some need to look into them with lenses of our sightedness, you would need to have your self worth adjusted to over some years of our sight, we have watched these helix’s grow so often, that no microscope can offer the reason for this.

The real gutz of the story is that, those who went to open themselves up, every time some one like Cearna mentioned it to you, would by now be so further on than before, because to say I now open up, is to bring sheer delight into yourself, that I've wanted to story tell to you what I've seen in my twenty or so years of working beside God's Story teller Ivan as he took Colleen, from a badly traumatised and so put upon person as to have her herbalist call her a door mat to others and she now settles settles on some one's few questions the answers of wisdom from the very wisest of all in this Solar System, not only what we tell her is Truth to all, but what she herself learned from life evermore, in exactly the same way that all of you on TOT have done and are still doing now.

This sheltered girl solved what we failed to see, was that all were worthy of being able to learn the wisdom of the ages, if we gave you the help that we have given her, that's why you are so important to her, but she's been given words of such discouragement, to stop writing from us and get to hell and back for writing Truth to save yourselves from having to so often come back time and again, because what you've been told by those Priests of Yahweh is to never stop living in fear because that's what tells you where you are at. That is no Truth, to live by, as I fear some of you will never get past this stage as long as this is what your belief is. I come to you all, at least once a week, I give you as many fears as I can, to get you to give up fearing, and all I ever find is even more fears than there before, except in Crested Duck, who saw me when I was in my best of garbs and since then I can't get fear into him for he knows that he is going to go Home and he can't wait for that day.:fpalm:

So, I'll give you fair warning, I am becoming horrified at the amount of fear, yourselves are needing to have, in order to survive whatever these masters of the Golden Calf spend their time putting over you, for these are no God's of Earth, these are some of the most fear filled people ever to exist on Earth. They are so fearful of your numbers that in itself is their most terrified nightmare, but your need to beat them at their own game has them scared stiff. So get rid of those fears, soon please, then I can lead you to the biggest change that History will ever see - a Global fight to change a dead and gone lifestyle, into a thriving, loving global world human Society of love and light.

Please address any posts to me, not to Cearna, as once again she is just the messenger and typist of this, it is Archangel Michael telling this story to you with all my love to those soldiers of fortune and change.
:holysheep::priest::grin:

Cearna
13th January 2014, 05:41
What about the good guys, you might ask, well they have helped us to overcome those whose only thought was to take what some else had that they coveted. some of these might not seem rich and famous , but to those of us who gave up our lives in days gone by, well you are all famous to me, for being famous, doth not maketh the man, being held at risk in the name of all on Earth, and coming through battered and bruised, but still sure of the sacredness of all life is the making of a man in my storybook of life.

This is just as true of all those who were and still are fighting those who are cowardly enough to come to try to sit on top of us in the night to try to feed on our own life force or to try to put links into us so that their masters are able to control us by controlling our minds and whatever we do, without these light workers prepared to put their life on the line to fight the evil ones we can't see too well, well, the fight couldn't continue could it, or those who stand on their two legs who put their own courage on the line to march against wrong doing, these are the good guys.