PDA

View Full Version : Ufo shot down 1989 Botswana

boja
9th January 2014, 19:27
UFO SHOT DOWN 1989 BOTSWANA

On 7th May 1989 a UFO was tracked by Airborne, Ground, Seaborne, and NORAD Radar.
It was incoming to South Africa at 5746 Nautical Miles Per Hour, but slowing to approximately 1000 Miles Per Hour, heading Northwest.

Radio contact was attempted but proved futile, so 2 Mirage F11G fighters were launched to intercept. When the aircraft had radar and visual contact, they were ordered to fire.
Squadron Leader / Colonel Goosen fired once, using a Thor 2 Maser Cannon. The UFO, obviously damaged in some way, slowly began descending and impacted 80 Kilometres North of the South Africa / Botswana border in the Central Kalahari Desert.

A team of Air Force personnel eventually recovered the craft, which was taken to a classified South African Air Force base. The UFO was about 20 Metres in length and 9 Metres in height, polished silver in colour with no visible seams, but 12 oval “portholes”.

2 occupants survived. Humanoid about 4 feet tall, grey/blue skin, wearing tight grey suits.
Oversize heads, large slanting eyes, arms and legs and neck very thin. 3 webbed digits on hands and feet, with claw-like nails on hands.

A female South African scientist later confirmed that an autopsy had been performed on one entity.
(Not sure if this was one of the 2 occupants already mentioned who later died, or another one.)

Within days a team of “experts” arrived from Wright Patterson Air Force Base, who took the UFO and it's occupants back with them to USA.

The whole incident was codenamed “Silver Diamond” in South Africa, and has been confirmed by a South African Air Force intelligence officer.
In the USA, it was codenamed “Project Pantry”, and has been confirmed by a US intelligence officer.
Colonel Wendelle Stevens also confirmed that the USA traded nuclear technology with South Africa in exchange for the craft and occupants.
In Botswana, Dithoko Seiso (then Minister for the Environment) also confirmed the incident.

This case was first aired in public in Sep 1989 by the late Tony Dodd , an ex UK Police Sergeant who was one of the leading and most respected researchers in the UK, Europe, and internationally, until his death a few years ago.

Link below to a short video of Tony describing this incident :-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuhIdgNcFg8

http://youtu.be/JuhIdgNcFg8

lookbeyond
10th January 2014, 00:09
Why shoot it down?

Tonz
10th January 2014, 01:00
>tec is the most important, above communication or friendly contact,or even lives human or other.
as well it is most valuable as trade offs to tptb.
Most countries have enough problems and would quickly trade off something like this for funds , loans or useable tec to advance there own country or /and position in that country creating a back bone of friends that watch there backs.

Tonz
10th January 2014, 01:04
I would suppose you or I Lookbeyond would simply invite them in for a beer and chat , supposing they are friendly.

It surprises me with so much tec and grate minds that communication during flight isn't established. isn' or can't , this I do not have clear.

shamanseeker
10th January 2014, 13:31
I think that most militaries would shoot down a U.F.O. if they saw one. The leader of the inner-world civilisation who met with Admiral Byrd said they had tried to approach aircraft after the 2nd World War when they wanted to tell us that nuclear bombs were doing serious harm to the planet and they tried to shoot them down.

Mars Planitia
11th April 2014, 15:09
Thanks for this Post Boja. Just found out about this crash myself in Alien Investigator by Tony Dodd- Good book so far.
Found This Link: http://secretsouthafrica.wordpress.com/2010/10/04/ufo-crash-lands-on-botswanasouth-africa-border/

UFO Crash Lands on Botswana/South Africa Border
Posted: October 4, 2010 in Uncategorized

7th May 1989. A South African Air Force Mirage Jet allegedly shot down an Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) in The Kalahari Desert, somewhere between the border of South Africa and Botswana. A well-known UK magazine called Quest International printed a Special Edition regarding this incident. According to their reporter a joint operation between the South African Air Force (S.A.A.F.) and the United States Air Force (U.S.A.F.) was mounted. The operation was dubbed Operation Silver Diamond; its aim was to recover the occupants and the debris resulting from the crash.

Unidentified Flying Object

A former United States Lieutenant Colonel is even quoted explaining how one of his informants told him that the UFO would be exchanged for advanced technology that would be given to the South African government by the United States government. Physical evidence of the crash is in the form of a printed photocopy of a response to a query from Wright-Patterson Air Force Base that refers to a satellite re-entry on 7th May 1989 and a confirmation of a ‘fireball or satellite re-entry’ in the same area on 7th May 1989.

Two independent researchers, Dr. J.J. Hurtak (American ufologist and Professor of Science) and J. Von Buttlara (a German researcher) conducted their own enquiries and both came to the conclusion that a crash landing had indeed taken place in the Kalahari Desert. The incident was also confirmed by Dithoko Seiso, Botswana’s Environment Minister in a 1993 report in the Cape Town daily newspaper called ‘The Argus”. The report also brought attention to the alleged ‘cover-up’ and ‘disinformation exercise’ coming from international forces. Researchers attempting to uncover the truth have been met with ‘missing’ pieces of information.

The incident has also sparked interest around a South African underground military research base simply called Camp 13. The camp is said to be located in the Kalahari Desert and the rumor is that it is used as a laser weapons research facility. Some researchers have attributed responsibility of the UFO shooting to this camp adding that the Mirage jet fighters were simply used to “herd” the craft in the camps general direction.

Mirage Fighter Jet

The fact that information regarding the crash was found to be either missing or destroyed creates a strong atmosphere of suspicion. Nonetheless, the printed photocopy that points to the evidence of a satellite entering the airspace is still out there. If there was indeed a crash in the Kalahari Desert, do the public not deserve to know about it? Unidentified aircrafts and underground military bases point to a lot of secret activity being undertaken by the government. How many of these still exist and at which point will the public begin to have access to a more in-depth report about government activities?

Underground Military Base

These types of revelations hint as to how much more strange things may be going on that we know nothing about. Secret South Africa will continue to strive to reveal the hidden truths out there in society waiting to be laid bare.

norman
11th April 2014, 17:09
So, let me get this straight, it came down in Botswana, but it was South Africa that got the deal ?

Doesn't sound a great deal different from the thuggery of Ivory pirates.

KosmicKat
12th April 2014, 12:32
I would suppose you or I Lookbeyond would simply invite them in for a beer and chat , supposing they are friendly.

Or pancakes? I'm not convinced but some people think we should offer them strawberry ice cream.