View Full Version : Flu pandemic

jimmer
9th January 2014, 18:02
I saw my dr. the other day.
he asked if I’ve had my flu shot yet.
I said, no.
he said I should get one asap.
I was set to get one today,
until I saw this video from rev. michelle hopkins.

be prepared to be shocked.

what say you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8PrcJWvsO8

The One
9th January 2014, 18:25
Even though a lot of us have had them i always say the safest vaccination are the ones you don't take.Like everything else tptb have a license to kill us with their poison.

They are doing it on a daily basis

modwiz
9th January 2014, 18:45
I have never had a flu shot. I don't avoid sick people either. I don't fall ill.

That's me. Your mileage may vary.

I have heard a few say similar things. Not many. Diet was important to all who experienced robust health. Mental/emotional as well as physical diet.

Call me a pedant ("you're a pedant") but, my idea of the word ''pandemic'' would involve a situation where everyone knew at least one person who was seriously ill or died from the flu. Perhaps in some locals this criterion would be met.

Chickadee
10th January 2014, 01:46
You know..

It's a touchy subject. I'm actually surprised with all the people who seem to be asleep that don't get their flu shots.
And to all the people awake that do.

I've seem to come to a cross road a while back.
My decision:
If I'm gonna play into the matrix...
I'm doing it good.
I got my flu shot. I do every year. My husband is type one diabetic, since I've been with him for the last 16 years- so have I.
I'm not dead- yet..
My mother in law put it to me in great way, which helped me cope with this..
"If my child dies from a disease that was entirely preventable from a vaccination that I chose not to give him-
That's my fault..
If the vaccination does something to kill them- that's "their" fault."

I've decided to stand by this motto.
I know many of you are shaking your heads...

The swine flu just ran through the family over Xmas.
My family suffered for 15-18 hours max...
The inlaws children whom do not-
There son was suffered from such a high fever for 3 days that he was delusional. Puking, coughing, sore throat, diarrhea ...
Got the best of him for 7 days.
Lucky he didn't end up in the hospital.

I don't know.. Mind over matter?

My personal theory- if the government wanted us all dead, wouldn't they want the ones who don't obey out of the picture.

Beats me..

I'm in this game... I'm playing it good.

Seriously- what the "$&@ .. The government loves my family- we've paid them $80 000 in the last year.

And tax season isn't even here yet... I can't wait to see how much more they take from us!

Mayor Ford for prime minister!

Lol!

:)

Sooz
10th January 2014, 07:54
Thanks jimmer for posting. Everyone needs to watch this. I'm glad jimmer that you didn't get the shot. (Interesting word 'shot').

Mmmmm, interesting re that Mr Weld character. I remember he was pretty much debunked at the time.

I've only had 1 or 2 flu shots in my life, 20 or so years ago, before I woke up. No more for me thanks, including breast cancer screening. With regard to breast cancer screening, my Doc asked why I didn't want it, I said because the radiation will give me the cancer if I have too many of them. She didn't say anything more. I think she knew that too.

My dear old Mum used to have a flu shot every year. She ended up with Alzheimers. I know we are all going to die of something, but hey you know what? My Mum still used to get the flu, but the Doc still insisted she have the flu shot every year.

Interesting also that Alex Jones's family have had two deaths recently of flu. His cousin and an Uncle just in the last couple of weeks. What better way than to attack family members without being too overt eh?

Sooz

Tonz
10th January 2014, 12:58
Its usually at this time of year where we seem to get a flu apademic happening but it is really from massive excess of acidic foods, typical , all those things we love to stuff down our throats during and after chrissy and if we havent had enough we do it all again for new years. All over loaded acidic diets in excess. Its normal to fall with flu's ect. your body can only handle so much so it has to try and detox as best it can.
As Modwiz has said he doesn't get sick!, as if its something strange, it's not . It's all about your diet.

Highland1
10th January 2014, 13:11

Even my Mrs has refused a flu shot this winter, ironically all of us in the family have been struck down with every bug going!

Russ

jimmer
10th January 2014, 13:40
highland1, what does your inset image say?
can't read it.

Highland1
10th January 2014, 17:20
Sorry Jimmer, it is a little hard to read.
On close inspection it suggests that the current flu shot contains:
H1N1 ( swine flu ) and also may cause, Alzheimers, ADHD, Dyslexia, Seizures, Hyperactivity, Bells Palsy, Dystonia Narcolepsy, Allergic reactions, Hypersensitivity and Death.

I guess there are many other things included that we do not know yet, perhaps things like mental disorders, cancer and autism.

Regards

Russ

jimmer
10th January 2014, 17:35
thanks, russ.
I'm still holding out.
my order of liquid echinacea/golden seal arrives Sat.