PDA

View Full Version : Strange visitors above and on the beach near Surfers Paradise / Gold Coast / Australi

The One
9th January 2014, 08:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tCemiEa2EZc

Published on 26 Nov 2013
Images from a high res weathercam of UFOs floating over the beach near Surfers Paradise.

Is this just camera trickery or the real deal.Also i apologise for the music

Cheers

Tonz
9th January 2014, 12:22
Hmm dont know what to think, I live about a 10 minute drive from the images and those buildings do exist,I swim only a klm,north of the the place about 4 times a week,although surfers paradise is a huge tourist town that has all sorts of lighting and effects shining out often for different promotions and exhibitions, but i fail to connect them to the date as November is a really quite mounth.

I want to insist that there are many sightings around since as far as i can remember ,some are pritty hairy and some are powerful.I do not want to dismiss this video but I feel that i dont get the type of imagery that connects with anything i have heard from this area. there are a lot of people around at that location all year round and it would have had been seen by many.

the images are portraying quite a large size craft lit up like a Christmas tree with numurous fog lights shinning down.I wouldnt imagine that with so many spot lights they wouldn't find anything more than the odd drunken lot on there way home from a late night out or a bunch of Japaneses or Chinese tourist passing by.

jimmer
9th January 2014, 13:29
lots of the streaks are from the time lapse
imagery, like the china airport ufos that were
pretty much chalked up to time lapse photography
of commercial planes.
http://youtu.be/58e_iKmiuk0?t=58s

that said, even if the light loops and streaks were
time lapse jets, planes, why were they landing on the beach
and generally buzzy the beach front?
very odd event.

Tonz
11th January 2014, 13:38
tonight on my way home from work about 10 pm i noticed about 300mtrs above ground a array of flashing cherry red lights all in a single line floating in the sky i thought at first it was moving but then realizing it was stationary,i was approaching a set of traffic lights so i distracted from the view to stop. the lights were gone. i was at the lights alone for a while,and checked for aircraft as there is an airport close to where i was ,about 20 ks south of the above video, there were no aircraft in sight.

it was the second sighting of something highly unusual and relatively close that i have seen in the last few mounths,apart from the flybys up high, like the sorts of recordings that church was presenting.

this area is fairly active.