PDA

View Full Version : Egyptian Legend on How to Enter Heaven

BabaRa
8th January 2014, 18:40

http://www.ishafoundation.org/us/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Sadhguru-NewYear-Message-2014_remake_V3_.png

Spiral
8th January 2014, 18:53
Hmm not sure about that, Epicurus was into that stuff & ended up downstairs :nails:

Church
8th January 2014, 19:14
I find that message to be very true. It's amazing how simple Truth actually is. Most people want there to be more to it. But nope. It really is that simple. Just, live life to the fullest, find joy, and provide joy to others. It truly makes for a Heaven-on-Earth type of life, I promise.

Sparky
8th January 2014, 19:23
Hi BabaRa:

I asked a lawyer those 2 questions some time ago. His answer was "Oh, sure" on the first one.

Dead silence on the 2nd one. I knew he wasn't ethical and his silence proved it. He knew that he knew and knew that I know it too.

BabaRa
8th January 2014, 21:21
Hi BabaRa:

I asked a lawyer those 2 questions some time ago. His answer was "Oh, sure" on the first one.

Dead silence on the 2nd one. I knew he wasn't ethical and his silence proved it. He knew that he knew and knew that I know it too.

Good one! . . . I'm actually surprised he didn't out right lie about the 2nd one, and that he had the honesty to at least be silent.

lookbeyond
8th January 2014, 23:15
Hi Barbara, i agree with this as when practising this in life there is only the joy of being totally in the moment/in alignment which is completely fulfilling- just printed it out for a reminder- Thanks-k

Wolf Khan
9th January 2014, 22:22
What most people don't realise, is that in the 1st place to let the source of Creation in, is to allow the pain and grief and the entire human state of being to be healed and this takes time. Initially, there is Joy, then that seems to leave us and we begin the true journey to Joy which is as easy or hard as we make it. Once this is allowed to proceed as it needs to, then we all will be able to, one step at a time, find joy.