PDA

View Full Version : 12:46 am Black Triangle FlyBye Jan. 8th 2014

crested-duck
8th January 2014, 17:51
I swear to GOD it is true !
So last nite felt like being microwaved and ears ringing decided to go to bed about 9....laid there about 10 min as getting cooked and feeling pinpricks and leg muscles twitching so got up and dressed . Kept hearing a odd frequency and definately felt something was being done to me continuously no matter where i went in house, or even outside watching sky.
Tried to hit the bed again little after 10, and same thing, so got annoyed and fired up computer to study more Ethiopia and Torra stuff. About 12:30 am the frequency changed and started getting stronger, couldn't tell if was hearing a train, a tractor trailer, or helicopter coming from distance. It was odd and only heard it once before a couple months ago stargazing one night about 4am.
Got instinctual urge to go outside and look up at it just happened to be 12:46 am, and as stepped out door and looked up THERE IT WAS 1000feet up right over my house heading northeast at a barely moving speed. The frequency was incredible and I could not have missed if I tried to shoot it down.....I ran in and grabbed camera and by time got back outside it was going over the trees where the bulls in pasture and the hawk tree are at.
I watched it for about 5minutes or so and a small commuter plane actually flew over it, and they usually do not fly more than few thousand feet around this area.It made a turn towards the east in area I believe to be Lake Norman/ Belues Creek...headed towards Virginia north above Burlington NC.
It was not perfect triangle..rear was approx 75 yards wide , and indented2/3 way from center of rear outward . very odd running light patterns that was same as seen few months ago..but was too far away to say it definately was a triangle then.The front was squared off and not pointed, it did appear to have dark circles on underside/underbelly. I really did not get side profile as it was directly over my house when first stepped outside.
So do you think I ****ed someone in the oneworldmafia cult off and they are trying to intimidate me...LOL......just a coincidence after posting about CapeCod and that secret sub yesterday...LOL.... !
For every action there is a reaction.........Will post vid to yt later today.
PEACE, Rob64

It's a mess, I apologize.....

YXyedLQtCXk

22NiTLaS8uc