PDA

View Full Version : Sonia Poulton & David Icke bust up at TPV over Finances

Spiral
8th January 2014, 16:58
http://www.fibrobabes.co.uk/blog/assets/0_0_0_0_250_300_csupload_52860685.jpg?u=6349226721 00992077

SONIA POULTON

I have been overwhelmed by the support I have received following my departure from The People’s Voice on Monday, January 6, 2014.

This is my statement of events.

During the brief period when I worked as a full-time journalist and presenter at The People's Voice office in Wembley – every week day, sometimes 12 hours a day for the period from November 18th to January 6th - various volunteers and staff made alarming comments to me about the financial accounting at The People’s Voice.

I was told that public money had been 'squandered', ‘spent unwisely’ and ‘in an easy-come, easy-go manner’. I was informed that various pieces of equipment, including a handheld camera, had ‘gone missing’. It was alleged that money had been paid to someone who did not warrant being paid and who shared a property in Wembley with David - amongst other accusations.

Given these suspicions I was not happy with David Icke and Sean Adl-Tabatabai - TPV's station manager - suggesting a second telethon on January 3, 2014. This was to raise more money for TPV following a two-week Christmas break from live programming.

I realised that the public, who had already donated far in excess of £300,000, was losing some goodwill towards TPV – and for a number of reasons.

I felt, as did other members of staff who said it to me – but did not have the courage to say it to David Icke directly - that all financial dealings should be public and transparent.

I believe, and conveyed this to David Icke, Sean ADL and Liz Roberts – in their respective roles as Station Manager and Production Manager - that all money paid out – including expenses and staff wages should be published monthly. This idea never progressed beyond the asking stage.

This, and other issues reached a head for me on Friday night when I was asked to take part in the telethon to raise money even though I didn’t know entirely where the previous public money had gone to.

I should add I refused point blank to take part in the first telethon in early November before the station had even launched. Not only was I unimpressed with some of the content of that telethon, as a representation of TPV, but I felt there was something wrong in asking the public for more money BEFORE they had seen even one programme.

So it was that I was not happy to do this latest telethon but I did it because I wanted TPV to succeed.

Despite my misgivings, I put my heart into it including organising a Question Time-style panel and a film recorded on New Year’s Eve about people who are doing important activism to make positive changes to our world.

I was, and remain, proud of this input – and output - and all the people involved in making this happen and all for only the petrol money to cover the filming.

After the telethon, I slept badly on Friday night and by Saturday morning I had sent an e-mail to David Icke outlining my serious concerns about the finances at The People’s Voice.

I heard nothing back from him. This was unusual because David is not only a prolific writer but he has always responded within hours, sometimes minutes, of my sending him an e-mail.

I arrived at the TPV office on Monday about 10am. David’s office door, a glass-type partition, was closed and I tapped on it. He refused to look up at me and kept staring at the screen in front of him.

Undaunted, I opened the door, said ‘good morning’ and asked if I could have a talk with him. He refused. He said he had to wait until Sean arrived before we could talk. I asked him when that would be. He said any minute.

Sean arrived about 45 minutes later. Liz Roberts, Head of Production, came to me and said they were ready for the meeting. Then, somewhat oddly, she led me to the darkened, sound-proofed studio where the music and performance segment of TPV is recorded.

I was uncomfortable with this as I was uncertain why we were meeting in here seeing as David normally conducts meetings in his or Sean ADL’s office, both at the end of the TPV main office.

Several chairs had been placed in the darkened studio in a semi-circle and I sat down on the chair that was most set apart from the others. Sean ADL took a seat and Liz Roberts went to get David Icke. It was silent between Sean and I and we waited a minute or so until David Icke joined us.

I could see that David was already furious when he arrived in the room. He looked how I had seen him on several other occasions when he has lost his temper with members of staff. He sat down on the chair directly opposite me and in the middle of Sean ADL and Liz Roberts and I said, ‘who’s going to start?’

David said that seeing as I was the one with the allegations, it should be me.

I told him that for the past few weeks people in the office – including volunteers and paid staff - had been coming to me and making troubling accusations about misappropriation of the funds.

I had heard stories of nights out on expenses, of many rounds of drinks and food being bought in pubs, of takeaways and alcohol being ordered to the People’s Voice by - and for - paid staff members.

There were even more outrageous accusations told to me including people who received money from TPV who had some personal involvement with David Icke.

I told David, Sean ADL and Liz Roberts that TPV was struggling financially because public goodwill towards TPV was at a low ebb because, amongst other things, a lack of transparency.

I said that I felt it personally important to see how the money had been spent up to this point – and not least because David always agreed with me about the importance of transparency in all dealings.

David’s voice was raised and he demanded to hear more of my allegations and who they involved.

I felt that this was some kind of a trap and I said I wasn’t going to name names at this stage and that I just wanted to see where the money had been spent. He refused. He said I would have to wait until the end of the year. He was furious that I dared to question the funds.

His entire attitude was indignant and outraged by my request. I asked him if I would need to put in a Freedom of Information request to get the information from The People’s Voice regarding accounting.

I was shocked by the corporate front that David Icke, Liz Roberts and Sean ADL were showing me with regard what had happened with the money and I said that I believed TPV was operating no differently – with it’s hierarchy of decently paid management, numerous unpaid volunteers and no accountability – to the corporations we despised.

It was at this point that David Icke lost his temper completely. He started shouting that I was the most divisive character that he had ever met in the media and that everyone hated me at TPV. He asked Liz Roberts to back this statement up but she couldn’t. Given that Liz has previously stated in public in the office that I am ‘an example to all of us’, I didn’t feel that she could really back up his accusation with any credibility.

This emotional attack from David alarmed me greatly. I had only asked for financial transparency and not only was he refusing to let me have this information but he tried to use intimidation techniques to deflect me from pursuing it too.

David Icke tells everyone I am a PROPER journalist. His words. When I am on air I am told he walks from office to office, pointing at the screen and saying ‘that’s real journalism’. The big problem here is

David Icke is only happy when I am investigating anyone or anything other than him and The People’s Voice.

I am not saying that anyone has carried out fraud at TPV. I have no proof of that. What I am saying, however, is that I believe there exists a cavalier attitude, at times, to the spending of public funds.

At TPV I have seen the letters of people who donate their hard-to-come-by cash. Children giving up their pocket money and pensioners contributing part of their pension. It greatly upsets me to see the laissez faire attitude towards their money.

The statement on my departure released by TPV and written by David Icke – according to Liz Roberts in correspondence with presenter Barrie Sharpe – was designed to smear me.

None of what was said even came up in the meeting yesterday morning. David Icke's statement was an affront not only to me but to anyone who supports me and to anyone who donated their time, efforts and money to TPV. Thank goodness so many people have seen right through it and reacted accordingly.

I would be more than happy to debate TPV with David Icke, Sean Adl-Tabatabai and Liz Roberts on camera and in a neutral environment. I have nothing to hide.

It is not me who seeks to take people into a darkened room away from other people in the office at the point when the person wants to address important questions about alleged financial mismanagement. I am, and remain, transparent in my dealings.

I am informed by a member of staff that there have been orders to ‘remove me’. This includes taking down a great deal of information I have conveyed on film at TPV including a video we shot on New Years Eve about children being taken into care and about people campaigning against fracking.

David Icke says The People’s Voice is about ‘the content and not the personality’. If that is so, why would he have sanctioned the removal of ‘the content’ that I contributed to The People’s Voice?

Content, I might add, that I have already copied and feel totally at liberty to post on to Youtube. I believe that the public, who paid for this, is entitled to that and it should not be stopped because of the vindictive behaviour of people who claim to know better.

I am in no doubt that David Icke shouted at me in the meeting because, rather than accept that there may be a problem of a certain culture growing at TPV, he chose to deflect the blame for his failings onto me and my character.

I acknowledge that I am capable of being a fiery character. I’ve said it on camera. It’s part of who I am but it is entirely wrong – as they suggest in the official statement about my departure – to suggest that I don’t treat people with respect.

You only have to look at the wonderful things that have been said about me following my departure from TPV. I am quite blown away by the strength of support.

So I have to ask: why would David Icke attempt to smear my character? I only asked where The People’s Voice money had gone to?

Hardly an unreasonable question, I thought, given myself – and many others - were contributing great amounts of time and money to making TPV happen.

I’m not looking for a medal but I did more than work at TPV, I have also put my hand in my own pocket and have funded a hire car, petrol, pictures and food for volunteers.

I am far from financially wealthy and I am a single parent with only my income coming in, but I have contributed what I could because I believed in what TPV was capable of.

I am deeply upset what has come to pass. It has taken me a day to compose my thoughts into any semblance of order. I believed in the capability of TPV. I don’t anymore. As it stands, it is not capable of being the true media we so desperately need in this world.

When I was sat in the meeting yesterday morning I realised that these three people before me were not capable of creating an alternative media. I knew that if I were to stay a moment longer I was in danger of damaging my own hard-won reputation of honesty and misleading the public too. I could not do that and that is why I left.

I am also upset because there are people at TPV whom I have become very fond of. Good people who want to make a better world but who are unaware – or don’t know how to deal with - the real issues of injustice right under their noses.

It won’t stop me trying to create that media I can imagine, though. I have gained a great deal of understanding of what not to do and I have plans right now how to implement my own show. I will only do this if it can be completely transparent because that is what I believe we need more of in this world. I thought TPV could offer that. It didn’t.

For the record, David Icke needs to understand that respect – as his official statement about me calls for – is a two-way street. He is so used to being all-powerful in his environment that he responds badly to being challenged.

Despite repeatedly saying that ‘presenters have free-will’ David Icke did not hesitate to make known some of his dissatisfactions with me inviting on guests whom he had fallen out with in the past.

I witnessed that side of him and so did Sean ADL and Liz Roberts. They sat back and allowed it to happen. That’s why they are still there. They do not challenge him because to do so would challenge the comfortable and unaccountable existence at TPV that they have come to enjoy.

Both Sean ADL and Liz Roberts publicly have stated that TPV may not survive beyond the end of January unless the station gets more money in. Well, as two of the people who have access to TPV's funds, they would know.

As of this afternoon I have not received the requested information on financial accounting. How difficult can it be to show how much has been donated to The People's Voice and where and by whom it has been spent?

Upon receipt of the information from The People’s Voice, I will report on my findings just as I report on the behaviour of other organisations.

The silence from the station, in response to the extraordinary support of people who are appalled at the statement issued by David Icke on behalf of The People’s Voice, speaks volumes.

This is my statement of the events of yesterday at The People’s Voice with David Icke, Liz Roberts and Sean Adl-Tabatabai. I have sent this statement to all these three people as well as posting it on my website and on social network sites.

Sonia Poulton, January 7th, 2014

Fred Steeves
8th January 2014, 18:13
If these allegations are indeed true, and they sound all too familiar, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. Especially her statement below, as the Alternative Media (like everywhere else) is rife with little fiefdoms. Some people are simply *not* to be challenged...

He is so used to being all-powerful in his environment that he responds badly to being challenged.

fief·dom
n.
1. The estate or domain of a feudal lord.

2. Something over which one dominant person or group exercises control
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fiefdom

BabaRa
8th January 2014, 18:20
This often happens with people (speaking of David Icke here) who reach certain heights of fame. The begin to believe all the adulation they get from the throngs and start to think they are "above" the rest of us and deserve to be able make judgments because of that.

We saw the same thing (in a way) happen on PA.

That's why it's important for us not to begin to venerate others. We are all wise. We all know more in certain areas and less in others. Seems David has fallen prey to his own warnings. He served a purpose in the 90's and early 2000 to help wake many up. I have felt for some time that is purpose had past. Perhaps his being aware of this and refusing to accept it has created this monster.

I was suspicious in the beginning when he began asking for money. He must have some wealth by now. Why not start the station himself and then ask for donations (is what I asked myself at the time.)

Church
8th January 2014, 18:43
He served a purpose in the 90's and early 2000 to help wake many up. I have felt for some time that is purpose had past.

Yep. Me too. It's sad, but the truth is, everyone, the moment people make a career out of waking people up, is the moment that they lose credibility. The masses are partially at fault here, too, for putting him on a pedestal.

Find the whistleblower inside of yourselves. David is no more special than anyone else.

Spiral
8th January 2014, 18:45
He must have some wealth by now. Why not start the station himself and then ask for donations (is what I asked myself at the time.)

He says he is as poor as a church mouse, despite selling 20,000,000 books at £ 15 ($20 at least) each..........................

Not to mention his sell out talks & live streams :belief:

Spiral
8th January 2014, 19:16
The Ickester speaks out ....

http://youtu.be/lZ_HCyFUzU4

KosmicKat
8th January 2014, 19:34
Has anyone else come forward in support of Sonia's claims?

BabaRa
8th January 2014, 21:57
He says he is as poor as a church mouse, despite selling 20,000,000 books at £ 15 ($20 at least) each..........................

Not to mention his sell out talks & live streams :belief:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1hy62seyIg

john parslow
8th January 2014, 22:12
Sounded like the truth from David Icke to me, methinks SP is the Diva she came across as. JP

BabaRa
9th January 2014, 00:12
Sounded like the truth from David Icke to me, methinks SP is the Diva she came across as. JP

I've heard it said there are 3 sides to every story: His side - Her side - And the truth.

I'm guessing that's the case here.

Does sound suspicious that Sonia's Team has stayed with David, rather than leaving with her.

But then David mentioned 2 other people had left previously who also claimed money wasn't being spent correctly.

I personally thought it was strange when David said: Now they would have to waste time putting figures together, rather than working on getting started. What?? .. a well-run business, especially one using other folk's money should be keeping track of monies spent on a regular basis - not have to scurry around putting figures together.

Sounds like a bit of egos clashing mixed with at least some mis-management.

Sparky
9th January 2014, 00:39
Whenever anyone starts a speech or begins a written article like this...REMEMBER - It's a lie, con job or sales trick.

SONIA POULTON

I have been overwhelmed by the support I have received following my departure from The People’s Voice on Monday, January 6, 2014.

No. 1 - She is not a director, owner of TPV. What money they received in donations or from investors pockets and how it was spent is none of her damn business.

She cleverly used this divisive topic to alarm past or future donors. Why?

I've never heard of this woman or watched her present. Reading what she wrote, it becomes obvious she is a bitter blooming idiot. All those words that convey absolutely nothing.

If her bitch is really about money, which it can't be, as she has an agenda....300,000GBP in US dollars is less than half a million.

It's Walk Around money for producers. ($493,502 USD would never even get you on the air in the US) and wouldn't buy you anything near what is needed to set up an electronic studio and all the computer equipment needed to function to get on air. You wouldn't believe the cost (union labor) here for microphones...as NO ONE EXCEPT A UNION MEMBER IS PERMITTED TO TOUCH THEM...at any time.
Big, BIG FINES.

Costs for the bricks and mortar building the business is not even covered.

You'd have nothing left for the building, rent, forming a corporation, taxes, legal fees, electric bills, water, heat/air conditioning or any other fixed overhead expenses. There would be no money to pay wages.

I watched the video with David Icke. He is way too polite. He should have told her to bugger off American style.

Normal people do not behave like her. She is selfish and went nuclear without a hoot who she destroys.
WOW...SHE HAS A LONG FUSE.

Sooz
9th January 2014, 08:01
At the risk of being pelted with rotten tomatoes on my computer screen, I think there are far too many being negative to Icke.

AFTER ALL HE'S DONE, now everyone is saying he's earning too much money, etc etc. Give me a break.

Too fast to criticise imo.

I'm with Icke.

Sooz
9th January 2014, 10:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1hy62seyIg

BabaRa, I would not have expected this from you.

I find it very disrespectful, given all Icke has achieved to inform humanity at great cost to himself and his family.

The One
9th January 2014, 10:43
Oh dear oh dear oh dear

At the end of the day we all make mistakes,maybe David tooooooooooooo

Not one to shoot anyone down but i remember being slated for saying a negative comment about David.Yes that's all it was and boom boom bam.I appreciate even if David Ickle ever did something really bad and he explained it a few days later on youtube his followers would always believe him.

I respect what David as done but i think this time he may have taken on to much with the peoples voice.Can i just point out to the die hard David fans i am not having a dig.

cheers

Spiral
9th January 2014, 11:17
I would also like to point out to people who are not familiar with DIs "TV" channel TPV that it is an internet based project and it has never been "on air" in the same way as the BBC etc, and that a lot of people who work there do so for free or for considerably less money than in mainstream TV for idealogical & moral reasons.

As for what is really going on, well both Sonia & David have said a LOT of things between the lines for those with the eyes to see, it will be interesting to see how things play out, like Babs said there are three sides to every argument.

KosmicKat
9th January 2014, 11:29
The reason I asked whether anyone has come forward in support of Sonia's claims is that this is EXACTLY the kind of attack I would expect the "powers" to begin with once they see that someone is becoming a serious threat. But while one person might be "persuaded" to make a fuss, it takes 100% more effort to get just two people singing the same song unless there is some basis for it.

Spiral
9th January 2014, 11:41
This was posted on SPs FB page https://www.facebook.com/sonia.poulton which is now unavailable :scrhd: There is a friends of Sonia Poulton FB page, but you have to be on FB to see it .....

Sonia Poulton

An immediate response to the TPV statement regarding my statement issued yesterday.

Who is the person writing this? There is no name and no accountability for these words.

I need to ascertain who is the author because only then will I be fully able to assess the validity of the statement - and how well informed the person truly is.

To be clear. I have not accused anyone of anything other than not being transparent. People still require that. TPV's silence has been damning.

To re-iterate: only a live interview with David Icke, Liz Roberts, and Sean ADL and myself will really reveal the truth.

Today, TPV had scheduled a live interview between David Icke and presenter Richie Allen. TPV announced they would be covering the issues of the last few days. TPV also said that Richie would be taking live calls from 3.30 to answer any questions.

None of this materialised. I knew it wouldn't. I don't believe that anyone at TPV can face a live audience in this matter.

Thus the poorly worded and inaccurate statement they have released - and yet, like the first appalling statement (which we now know was penned by David Icke himself) without anyone owning those words.

TPV be real. Stop hiding behind this corporate front. Let's take it to the people, let them decide who is telling the truth of the matter.

David, Sean, Liz - you know where I am. Let me know when you are ready to debate this matter fully to satisfy the needs of all those who desire a true and open media and all those who have contributed to what they believed would be one. How's tomorrow at 5pm? My old spot.

P.S. I am blocked from The People's Voice FB page. Would someone kindly post this for me, please?

P.P.S. I am aware that Richie Allen has made some libelous comments about me and I am handling them. The only thing I will say at this moment is he has to slur me because he is compromised by living with David Icke. Its the constant issue in the office. Ask any of the staff if they have the bottle to speak up.

I have no plans to enter into a slanging match but I will respond when people are trying to destroy my hard-earned reputation, of that you can be certain.

Fred Steeves
9th January 2014, 17:14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_32yFRi7OQ&feature=youtu.be

Spiral
9th January 2014, 17:39
So, she has finally noticed that the man who talks of love is in fact full of hate.

He also inspires a lot of hate, thats why he is left alone to do what he does, its like the tabloid papers, fill people with angst, rage & hate, thats what perpetuates this paradigm & insures that those in power stay in power.

Fred Steeves
9th January 2014, 17:52
I don't know jack (you know what) about accounting, but here is the big financial release from TPV. Can anyone here interpret this for me/us? Would this settle the matter?
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/financial-statement-june-2013-to-january-2014/

Spiral
9th January 2014, 18:05
I don't know jack (you know what) about accounting, but here is the big financial release from TPV. Can anyone here interpret this for me/us? Would this settle the matter?
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/financial-statement-june-2013-to-january-2014/

Well, as the comments on there point out, without receipts this is total conjecture.

Anything less than bank statements, bills & receipts is not being open & truthful, it would have been better to have said nothing than to post such BS which will only fan the flames, anyone who has been self employed knows that if they went to the taxman with such baloney they would be in deep do-do

BabaRa
9th January 2014, 18:06
BabaRa, I would not have expected this from you.

I find it very disrespectful, given all Icke has achieved to inform humanity at great cost to himself and his family.

Firstly - this video was posted in response to David's saying: He is as poor as a church mouse. It wasn't a commentary on his work.

Come on, do the math, if David is poor, then he has and is living a very lavish lifestyle. I'm not faulting his choice of lifestyle - it's his money - he get's to do what he wants with it. But, no pity from me on the "poor as a church mouse", and that's why I posted the video.

Secondly:'ve always been an Icke fan, and willingly contributed to his chosen lifestyle in exchange for what I felt he helped me understand; however, no matter how much a person has contributed towards the good - that does not give them carte blanche to do something that isn't right. Now I'm not saying he did something wrong, other than (if he can't readily produce figures of how money was spent) sloppy business practices.

IMO, this whole drama could be easily avoided. It seems all Sonia is asking for is TRANSPARENCY. Instead of David getting all pi**y that he's being questioned - just provide transparency. End of story.

Fred Steeves
9th January 2014, 18:44
Well, as the comments on there point out, without receipts this is total conjecture.

Anything less than bank statements, bills & receipts is not being open & truthful, it would have been better to have said nothing than to post such BS which will only fan the flames, anyone who has been self employed knows that if they went to the taxman with such baloney they would be in deep do-do

So then, what the heck is he thinking? What's going on here? Enquiring minds want to know, and *will* know...

As Ricky Ricardo would say: "Lucy, you got some splainin to do!!!" (LOL)

Wolf Khan
9th January 2014, 22:28
Yep. Me too. It's sad, but the truth is, everyone, the moment people make a career out of waking people up, is the moment that they lose credibility. The masses are partially at fault here, too, for putting him on a pedestal.

Find the whistleblower inside of yourselves. David is no more special than anyone else.

Here here.

Wolf Khan
10th January 2014, 01:35
Whenever anyone starts a speech or begins a written article like this...REMEMBER - It's a lie, con job or sales trick.

No. 1 - She is not a director, owner of TPV. What money they received in donations or from investors pockets and how it was spent is none of her damn business.

She cleverly used this divisive topic to alarm past or future donors. Why?

I've never heard of this woman or watched her present. Reading what she wrote, it becomes obvious she is a bitter blooming idiot. All those words that convey absolutely nothing.

If her bitch is really about money, which it can't be, as she has an agenda....300,000GBP in US dollars is less than half a million.

It's Walk Around money for producers. ($493,502 USD would never even get you on the air in the US) and wouldn't buy you anything near what is needed to set up an electronic studio and all the computer equipment needed to function to get on air. You wouldn't believe the cost (union labor) here for microphones...as NO ONE EXCEPT A UNION MEMBER IS PERMITTED TO TOUCH THEM...at any time.
Big, BIG FINES.

Costs for the bricks and mortar building the business is not even covered.

You'd have nothing left for the building, rent, forming a corporation, taxes, legal fees, electric bills, water, heat/air conditioning or any other fixed overhead expenses. There would be no money to pay wages.

I watched the video with David Icke. He is way too polite. He should have told her to bugger off American style.

Normal people do not behave like her. She is selfish and went nuclear without a hoot who she destroys.
WOW...SHE HAS A LONG FUSE.

Sparky: Is it wrong to ask for accountability???, as none has been provided, it makes me question anyone's credibility. I have seen Sonia Poulton's work (sadly I can't provide hard-copy of what it is). Every time our idols are attacked we all go ballistic. Look at the comments our membership is making, are we all idiots too, for anyone to say that of some-else is saying the same about us. Accountability is everything, not just about a corporation, we are accountable for our Spirits and how many people here on this forum genuinely are as accountable to themselves every day.

Make no mistake here, I am not supporting Sonia Poulton exclusively. There is a saying, Everyone lies and the lie is different at every level. To attack anyone in this climate needs to be done with clarity, an open consciousness and a balanced and harmonius attitude, or, all we do is become the thing we despise most in others and that is SHEEPLE.

I am not attacking anyone, simply making a point.

norman
10th January 2014, 02:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ8pjXxNym4

The One
10th January 2014, 11:43
Cheer up you know what they say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

Frances
10th January 2014, 12:25
Just to stand in David's corner for a while.
I was one of the many people who watched the interview with Credo Mutwa, South African Zulu Shaman. The interview was full of love and mutual respect.
It was also highly informative.

Credo Mutwa would not have given David the time of day or even opened up to him if David was not of good heart.
Credo Mutwa would know this.
Frances.

BabaRa
10th January 2014, 17:48
Just to stand in David's corner for a while.
I was one of the many people who watched the interview with Credo Mutwa, South African Zulu Shaman. The interview was full of love and mutual respect.
It was also highly informative.

Credo Mutwa would not have given David the time of day or even opened up to him if David was not of good heart.
Credo Mutwa would know this.
Frances.

IMO, people who are truly evolved see the God spirit in everyone, love everyone and judge no one. I'm guessing Credo would have also done the same with Sonia.

Many here are not judging either Sonia or David, just asking for Truth. We all make errors along the path. Easy fix - admit and correct - or show no error was made.

Sparky
11th January 2014, 04:12
Sparky: Is it wrong to ask for accountability???

No, it's not and I didn't ask for accountability. I just learned about TPV and Sonia. I was pointing out deception Sonia Pulton is expressing asking for transparency of a private corporation. She would know from her experience, a seasoned journalist of 20 years or more, she is not be entitled to this information unless she was a Director, Member of the Board or Stockholder. To take your question one step further, someone who donated their hard earned money to the cause would believe they are entitled to accountability.

SONIA POULTON

The above is another deceptive move claiming you have support and omit where that support is coming from.

Journalists, by the very nature of their profession are nosy. They also know they can purchase this information when the accounting period ends and after the reports are filed. The key is knowing why she blew her whistle knowing TPV's accounting period would not end till sometime 2014 as they did not incorporate till May 17, 2013.

Sonia is also showing deception in the first seconds of this video with her hand touch to her face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_32yFRi7OQ

Sonia's presentation at last Friday's fund raiser was from her heart. It's not normal for anyone to flip 12 hours later complaining how money was spent.

I'm sure if you look beyond all the fluff and noise you can see what this is about and join me in wishing both Sonia and David well. It's working, just look at all the chatter.

No one in the public eye is genuine. How many times have you witnessed a PM or MP; President or Congress deceptive coupled with the media telling outright lies?

donk
13th January 2014, 20:22
No, it's not and I didn't ask for accountability. I just learned about TPV and Sonia. I was pointing out deception Sonia Pulton is expressing asking for transparency of a private corporation. She would know from her experience, a seasoned journalist of 20 years or more, she is not be entitled to this information unless she was a Director, Member of the Board or Stockholder. To take your question one step further, someone who donated their hard earned money to the cause would believe they are entitled to accountability.

I am guessing (and believed she may have even said somewhere?) that she expected more from Icke than the corporate norms he rails against. I kinda would have too, if I didn't think he was same as the rest of the alternative media celebrities.

Also, with all his "spiritual" talk, I'd have expected more from him than the way she and her issue was "dealt with"...though apparently some around here expect less.

That's why I drop all expectations. A couple months ago I truly would have been surprised at how this went down, and would have had those expectations (that Icke's corporation would be "different" than what we're used to, and that he'd deal with criticism/attacks much better than an average American)...not anymore.

Now, I'd have been more surprised if he said, "she is right, transparency is important, and you should expect it from me and my organization." and dealt with the issue with grace and integrity. He has a real opportunity to walk his walk, show humility, contain his ego...it will be a nice surprise if he actually does.

The One
14th January 2014, 05:21
Wow and now they want another £400.000 go here http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-people-s-voice--2

Make what you want of it.Your choice your voice but at what cost.

Cheers

norman
17th January 2014, 19:36
So as to be aware:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0P38WEHaWU

Church
17th January 2014, 19:47
My first thought is, why the need for damage control if what everyone is saying about him is a lie? It's a bit weird, and traditionally people only come through with responses like this when they are actually trying to hide something. I'm not making any judgement calls here, though. For the record. Just pointing out that damage control is completely unnecessary if you are the victim of slander and lies, as is being alleged.

Frances
17th January 2014, 21:20
The above video was published April 2012. I saw it over a year ago.
Frances.

Sooz
18th January 2014, 09:20
This is just up at Icke's site.

All day it said the video had been removed by user, so something was up.

Anyway here it is now. Just started listening to it.

David is not well. I'm only 2 minutes into it so can't give a synopsis, you will have to listen for yourself.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/

http://youtu.be/-8stRLwGkaA

Spiral
18th January 2014, 09:46
This has just been put up at TPV...................................now where did I hear this sort of thing before ?

For the last two weeks since TPV was publicly attacked in a concerted campaign to discredit the station many strange things have been happening with regard to hacking. This has included the hacking of the operating system, the hacking and defacing of the Indiegogo appeal page and now the hacking and deletion of reams of content from the TPV YouTube page.

Well, how they must care for the free-flow of information and human freedom.

The shop at Davidicke.com has also been hacked and currently deleted by hacking into emails sent by the webmaster by people who are beyond evil.

We are pretty certain who is behind this and who has been working with them from the ‘inside’ while claiming to be supporting the ethos. They, of course, do not and never have, and when they leave shortly there is little doubt that they will do everything they can to damage TPV once the benefits they have taken from the station have ended. When people say ‘all will be revealed in two weeks’ this is what they mean.

Good, and when they do the widest possible audience will know who they are and the nature of their character.

So the source of the ‘revelations’ when they come will also be revealing who is behind this attempt by hackers to destroy everything that we have built and The People have paid for.

Those that come from the heart rather than the gut and the bile duct will now begin the painstaking job of re-posting the content to the YouTube page because they are builders, not self-obsessed destroyers.

It is my experience over all the years that some of the deepest evil that I have come across has claimed to be opposing evil and ‘working for the light’ and the good of people.

What is happening here to TPV is yet another example.

Watching people self-destruct in public is not a pretty sight, but it is coming. So bring on the ‘revelations’ and then everyone will see who you are.

Fred Steeves
18th January 2014, 11:51
David is not well.

No, it would seem not Sooz, and his message was very self centered and condescending if you ask me. Starting at around the 11:18 mark, he informs us that in his opinion, anyone even remotely awake, who does not contribute, is either "in a state of insanity", or is "sadomasochistic". Nice...

This has just been put up at TPV...................................now where did I hear this sort of thing before ?

We are pretty certain who is behind this and who has been working with them from the ‘inside’ while claiming to be supporting the ethos. They, of course, do not and never have, and when they leave shortly there is little doubt that they will do everything they can to damage TPV once the benefits they have taken from the station have ended. When people say ‘all will be revealed in two weeks’ this is what they mean.

Good, and when they do the widest possible audience will know who they are and the nature of their character.

So the source of the ‘revelations’ when they come will also be revealing who is behind this attempt by hackers to destroy everything that we have built and The People have paid for.

Am I to assume he's talking about anyone who leaves the station now, and says anything but lovey lighty things about him? Yes, we *have* seen this one over and over again. Here's pretty much the nuts and bolts of how that tried and true chess move is played when things start getting hairy: "Anyone who knows something about me that's not so nice, and dares to speak out about it, is simply involved in a vicious smear campaign. Just take my word for it good people, no evidence necessary".

Now I don't know whether this is actually the case here or not, but it certainly is looking that way.

Calabash
19th January 2014, 00:54
This is just up at Icke's site.

All day it said the video had been removed by user, so something was up.

Anyway here it is now. Just started listening to it.

David is not well. I'm only 2 minutes into it so can't give a synopsis, you will have to listen for yourself.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/

OMG - It's obvious he's bladdered. He'll regret it in the morning . . . .

BabaRa
19th January 2014, 02:26
So sad - pathetic really. . . . the man who always told us to stay out of fear, is using fear to try and get more funding.

norman
19th January 2014, 02:55
He's also giving them a good chance to pop-him-off.

It could be believed that he topped himself, right now.

Calabash
19th January 2014, 11:54
Things are not looking too good but we should wait and see and not be too quick to write it off and get sucked in to the negativity. For one reason or another there has been an almightly clash over at TPV and, like a hurricane, the fallout has gained in momentum gathering up all kinds of crap with it. The People's Voice was a good idea. It's still a good idea, although it seems to be having very public teething problems. But it's the nature of the beast. It would be a great pity if it went down but, speaking optimistically, I think David Icke can still pull it together. Come on David - get a grip mate. We need The People's Voice and more like it.

Spiral
19th January 2014, 12:15
Things are not looking too good but we should wait and see and not be too quick to write it off and get sucked in to the negativity. For one reason or another there has been an almightly clash over at TPV and, like a hurricane, the fallout has gained in momentum gathering up all kinds of crap with it. The People's Voice was a good idea. It's still a good idea, although it seems to be having very public teething problems. But it's the nature of the beast. It would be a great pity if it went down but, speaking optimistically, I think David Icke can still pull it together. Come on David - get a grip mate. We need The People's Voice and more like it.

Its a fantastic idea, the trouble seems to be that to make it work you need a big & magnetic personality like DI, but to the internal workings of such organisation a big personality is a major problem, it needs to work like a co-operative and be totally transparent & open in all it does, esp with money & who is paid what.

Seems like a bit of a catch 22, EMTV went the same way :-(

Calabash
19th January 2014, 12:30
Its a fantastic idea, the trouble seems to be that to make it work you need a big & magnetic personality like DI, but to the internal workings of such organisation a big personality is a major problem, it needs to work like a co-operative and be totally transparent & open in all it does, esp with money & who is paid what.

Seems like a bit of a catch 22, EMTV went the same way :-(

There has been little, if any, coverage of the death of Lord MacAlpine in Italy on Friday. Unfortunately the crap going on at TPV has taken front page when there is other information to impart. If this had happened last week for instance the news would have been given more prominence.

David Icke's contribution to the alternative media has been invaluable, but he is still a human being and (unfortunately) has reacted rather badly by throwing his toys out the pram and not conducting himself in a businesslike way. If TPV were run more as a democracy and less as David Icke's personal toy then we probably would not have seen all this which, imo, should have been behind closed doors. It will take a lot for the MSM not to mention this fiasco every time his name comes up, the same as the colour turquoise, being expelled from the Green Party and all the other kind of stuff that Russell Brand is currently being revered for. (As an aside I heard RB might be running for government shortly . . . . )

norman
19th January 2014, 17:10
If TPV is going to come through this, there has to be a bigger think tank, and, I think it was wrong to call it "The People's Voice".

2 things.

1) The idea in the name is too provocative. It leaves no space for being attracted to a purpose as an individual.

2) There's something creepy about using the plural of person, and the singular of voice when it's coming at us from out there in 'talking heads' land.

oh, 3)...... I asked, by email, on day one, how I might be able to listen live via an audio stream that doesn't require me, as a UK resident, to have a TV license. I never heard a word in reply nor did an audio stream appear for listening only. Alex Jones can do it, why not The Icke. Were his ideas too lofty for an organization that was just starting up?

I heard that TPV was being regulated by Offcom ( the UK regulatory body for terrestrial TV and Radio ). That sounded odd to me from the get go. As far as I know, internet stations are not yet regulated by offcom. So what was the big idea?

Never mind pedantic transparency, I just would have liked some more of the story to make proper sense.

The One
19th January 2014, 17:15
This is also not doing David's credibility any good whatsoever

They want another £400.000 and at the moment they have got £73,034 with only 15 days left.Looks like there will be a massive shortfall

I would say refund that £73,034 now and move onto something else

donk
20th January 2014, 17:05
For something truly revolutionary or even slightly different than established societal norms, it needs to actually be and act differently than it...not a corporation (or even business), not a democracy (or any other ideology), not the same old sh!t.

David Icke was David Icke cuz he was doing something different. Offering a new perspective. It's been suggested on this before: maybe his time is up. He's already too immersed in this mess to be anything different, especially not the VOICE for anything "new".

...back to the drawing board, David, before you are entirely consumed...

Spiral
20th January 2014, 17:20
Having looked into this a bit more, it seems that the two other blokes that ran things with him are really the source of the problems, & I strongly suspect that that the three of them are bonded through the strong misogynistic streak that they all display, which is why it was a strong, honourable & highly intelligent woman that blew the whistle, ain't karma a bitch ?

It seems that hordes of Icke devotees are actually waking up to DI, its all there on his forum, the "mods" have hell of a job on over there :whstl:

The brutish & chauvinistic behaviour extends to DI jnr too, the stuff they have said & done isn't even postable here, I'd have to ban myself if I posted it :belief:

Sooz
21st January 2014, 06:53
Having looked into this a bit more, it seems that the two other blokes that ran things with him are really the source of the problems, & I strongly suspect that that the three of them are bonded through the strong misogynistic streak that they all display, which is why it was a strong, honourable & highly intelligent woman that blew the whistle, ain't karma a bitch ?

It seems that hordes of Icke devotees are actually waking up to DI, its all there on his forum, the "mods" have hell of a job on over there :whstl:

The brutish & chauvinistic behaviour extends to DI jnr too, the stuff they have said & done isn't even postable here, I'd have to ban myself if I posted it :belief:

Geez Twirly, ya just can't leave it there? Is this real or just conjecture? Particularly the last sentence.

Easy to post when you've got nothing to back it up. Not being mean Twirly, but really?

The One
21st January 2014, 07:11
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meide1qpXn1r48bp2o1_400.gif

The thing is some of us will think Ickle is a legend and some of us not.Icke should be aware of how seriously his fans take him.It can be quite dangerous but we all have a choice

I have come to understand its sometimes better not to say a bad word against David Ickle or Bill Ryan or their hench men will come after you lol

They are best friends.

Spiral
21st January 2014, 08:12
Now Thomas, who are you talking about specifically LOL

http://youtu.be/CjAzmV64IfE

Sooz
21st January 2014, 08:33
Malc, I wouldn't be putting David Icke and Bill Ryan in the same sentence....:shocked:

Spiral
21st January 2014, 08:41
Malc, I wouldn't be putting David Icke and Bill Ryan in the same sentence....:shocked:

You just did :frantic:

Sooz
21st January 2014, 09:04
Smarty pants....:shocked::ok::holysheep::frantic::ninja:: smile2:

BabaRa
21st January 2014, 18:29
David and Bill both did some wonderful things!.. . . . but they're human beings, and all human beings make mistakes. .. and ALL human beings have done some wonderful things.

IMO, we shouldn't put anyone up on a pedestal - because to do so is setting them up in a position that's insecure and gravitationally challenging. And the higher the pedestal, the bigger the fall.

donk
12th February 2014, 17:49
....sooooo, I guess they got the money they needed? The dispute is resolved? ....they all lived happily ever after?

BabaRa
12th February 2014, 18:10
Good question donk. Has anyone heard anything recently.