PDA

View Full Version : 911~The Hidden Piece Of The Puzzle

crested-duck
7th January 2014, 23:21
I'm just going to say it like it is.........For those with eyes to see, and ears to hear......YOU WILL FIND IT HERE !
And the RCC Luciferian Cult knows this truth as well ! That's why they keep all the pictures hidden and worship her secretly and away from public eyes to see the truth of what really happens behind closed doors !
And you will also learn more truth about the real ancient knowledge too !

29LpHSiMNZc

modwiz
8th January 2014, 00:07
This looks like it could be interesting. If, I haven't already heard, or known, about these things. Not much of a synopsis here, Rob.:(

This post will enable me to find this video when I have an hour to gamble with.:)

crested-duck
8th January 2014, 14:22
I'm just going to say it like it is.........For those with eyes to see, and ears to hear......YOU WILL FIND IT HERE !
And the RCC Luciferian Cult knows this truth as well ! That's why they keep all the pictures hidden and worship her secretly and away from public eyes to see the truth of what really happens behind closed doors !
And you will also learn more truth about the real ancient knowledge too !

29LpHSiMNZc

If I just throw the golden nugget out there...no one will take time to also pick up the smaller/little nuggets that are also to be found in the informative video that references original biblical/Tora/etc, knowledge from long days of old, before the Masons/RCC Cult took and perverted the info for control of and manipulation of..."SOUL ENERGY"~~~~~controlling energy IS THE GAME !
If you do not use sacred geometry to connect the dots?perspectives, (example #8,#10,#43,#64,#88)you will never really see and know exactly what you are looking at and be able (to truely& honestly OVERSTAND THE KNOWLEDGE being presented here)!
Again..for those with eyes to see and ears to hear...and a willingness to explore to find the reality that surrounds them, and controls them by their own ignorance of it's existance.

Do I need to go kindergarden style and use the 4th of july sparkler metaphor, and a chalkboard now too....LOL...hope not !

lookbeyond
9th January 2014, 06:36
I plan on watching this when i have some privacy