PDA

View Full Version : Templars' Cross, Black Pope, Jesuits, Swiss Financing, Vatican Guard

crested-duck
7th January 2014, 00:52
It is what it is......Did you know this before now ?
http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s535/crestedduck/templercross.jpg

THE BEAST HAS 7 HEADS AND 10 HORNS: Switzerland has 7 heads of state who behave as kings do, and they divide 10 ministries among themselves.

61JwtfsNAeM

Seikou-Kishi
7th January 2014, 02:13
I would be curious to hear your definition of what constitutes "kingly" behaviour, because without such a definition, the claim that the Federal Council of Switzerland behaves "as kings" is unquantifiable and neither here nor there. Furthermore, you say that the seven members of the Federal Council represent the beast with 7 heads and their division of 10 ministries amongst themselves represent the ten horns. In fact, there are not 10 ministries in the Swiss government, but 7 (called Federal Departments) and each member of the Federal Council leads a single ministry. I don't know of a seven-headed beast with seven horns, though perhaps that might make more sense than the biblical phantasm.

The cross pattée (the name of the cross taken against in this video) is just one of many designs of cross that have arisen due to the long history of heraldry and Christianity in Europe happening to coincide. Often, the crosses adorning a pallium (the thin band of wool draped over a metropolitan's shoulders as in the picture of the pope above) are just as often crosses fitchy or crosses-crosslet fitchy. The pyramid is a three-dimensional item and the cross pattée is said to be a reference to it because one is the flat plan of the other. Well the pallium itself is three dimensional too, and as a flat plan it is Y-shaped. Is this taken to be a historical affirmation of the exclusion of women from the priesthood? Probably not. Just because an interpretation is possible, it doesn't mean it is a sensible interpretation. If the interpretation consists of pointing at something and saying "well, look at that", it's probably not as thoroughly thought through a thought as it could be.

The flag of St George as the flag of England and as found in the flag of the United Kingdom could be construed as meaning that St George was an alien with insanely long arms because there it appears so much wider than it is tall. That is about the level of logical consistency applied by the person who decided to flatten a pyramid he'd cut in the right places to produce the shape he'd wanted. Attached is a picture of a square which serves to prove that, with judicious folding along diagonal lines intersecting the central points of each side, any square at all can be made into a pyramid:

Is Facebook accidentally revealing a secret allegiance with Ancient Egypt?

http://goodlogo.com/images/logos/small/facebook_logo_3705.gif

And Lego?

http://goodlogo.com/images/logos/small/lego_logo_2462.gif

Look at this picture of Pope John Paul II. He wears a pallium too, but the crosses pattées on his pallium are slightly differently shaped and so would not come together to form a pyramid at all. In fact, they're so shaped that they could even be bordering on being what's called a "cross potent", and you'd have an even harder time trying to convince anybody that was a flattened pyramid.

This picture of Pope Benedict XVI shows a pallium adorned with simple equal-armed crosses. This pallium probably doesn't suggest that Jesus had short legs.

The problem is that crosses are stylised. When something is stylised, its design is simplified in order to allow easy depiction as in a coat of arms, where intricate detail goes against the general principle of easy visibility at a distance. The problem with stylisation and the simplification that goes along with it is that information is lost — detail is lost. As soon as detail is lost, the blander object can be construed as implying other things. If you drew the moon as a circle, you could say it was the sun, the earth or a biscuit because the absence of detail invites some people to supply their own and often the details they supply are erroneous. This is what has happened here; the simplification of a cross pattée (which ordinarily has circular sides) as a cross composed of four triangles allows those who don't care about the fact that pyramids need bases to misconstrue a simple symbol into something it is not.

By all means, create pyramids out of these if you can; they're all crosses pattées that have appeared on papal pallia. Out of kindness, I've restricted myself to crosses pattées (which is not the only cross on pallia; the picture of Pope Benedict XVI above proves that) and then only on papal pallia and not the pallia of other metropolitans.

What misshapen pyramids these would produce! Perhaps they are a homage to the construction cowboys of Egypt?

crested-duck
9th January 2014, 08:34
So where do you stand on the truth about the vatican and their system being false illusion based on stolen knowledge, and my shared Ethiopia the true Tora black.negro Jesus.......What team do you play for ? Red or Blue..........I am the genetic combination, and biggest nightmare of both !
What about the First Earth Battallion, and the Warrior Monk Program !
As far as Kingly behavior....well talk to govt and ask them how much they have spent to monitor,train, and harras, implant, and just generally **** with me the past 49 plus years....That would explain my sometimes extremely odd behavior now .......correct !

I did not create the vid...used it to make a point about stolen knowledge/stolen valor/ corrupt assclowns in action. And blatant PERVERSION of natural laws !

shamanseeker
9th January 2014, 16:49
I have felt for a long time that the Royal families and the Popes are direct descendants of the most important houses of ancient Rome. It is a fact that Prince Philip, the Queen of England's husband is a direct descendant of Julius Caesar for example. It would seem that they are descendants of the Pharaohs as well. They want us to believe they are direct descendants of the Jewish kings, Solomon and David but even Israeli archaeologists haven't been able to find any proof of their kingdoms or of the Hebrews' sojourn in the wilderness, much to their surprise. It would seem that these kings were Egyptian pharaohs and that the royal families descend from the bloodline of the pharaohs. Their British coronation ceremony is very similar to the ones in the Old Testament but the ancient Egyptian coronation ceremony is word for word exactly the same as the British one.

However, things have been changing in Switzerland these last few years. The Bilderburgers were thrown out of Switzerland after they refused to allow a senator from the Federal government to enter their meeting place. They were given their marching orders and expected to leave before the next morning. President Bush changed his plans to visit Switzerland because he was afraid he would be arrested for war crimes there. Important Italians cannot hide their ill-gotten gains in Swiss banks anymore. Their policy has changed and they are not helping these corrupt politicians.

Chickadee
10th January 2014, 04:14
It's ok, rob..
I'm a lizard too ! ;)

shamanseeker
10th January 2014, 13:01
I hope you're not ridiculing Crested Chickadee! In case you are, this is my experience and when a member asked me if I believed in David Icke's lies, I responded as follows:

Can you prove that David Icke is telling lies? All I know is that all he talks about seeing some people possessed which is an experience that I had had before reading his books and a few times after and I can tell if they are possessed from some photos too as a result. He says he hasn't seen a reptlilian but he has spoken to so many people who have that he believes they exist. I've seen a shapeshifter and I've seen people possessed. Can you prove these things don't happen? I know I can't prove that I've seen this either but those of us who have, have the right, and I believe the duty, to tell others about it.

It is not right to accuse us of blindly believing something that Icke has talked about. It is also not right to accuse Icke of lying when you cannot prove it.

Chickadee
14th January 2014, 22:47
I hope you're not ridiculing Crested Chickadee! In case you are, this is my experience and when a member asked me if I believed in David Icke's lies, I responded as follows:

Can you prove that David Icke is telling lies? All I know is that all he talks about seeing some people possessed which is an experience that I had had before reading his books and a few times after and I can tell if they are possessed from some photos too as a result. He says he hasn't seen a reptlilian but he has spoken to so many people who have that he believes they exist. I've seen a shapeshifter and I've seen people possessed. Can you prove these things don't happen? I know I can't prove that I've seen this either but those of us who have, have the right, and I believe the duty, to tell others about it.

It is not right to accuse us of blindly believing something that Icke has talked about. It is also not right to accuse Icke of lying when you cannot prove it.

By all means- NO! Sir Crested has always had my uttermost respect..
Seriously :)

Cearna
15th January 2014, 01:35
As I understand it the Templars were good men who healed, and helped, not killed unless they were attacked, and were probably the worst nightmare to the Pope and the Royals because they knew secrets that could bring both lots down and so had to be got rid of and be-smerched in every possible way.