PDA

View Full Version : MANY People Vanishing Into Thin Air! WHAT'S HAPPENING???

Spiral
6th January 2014, 16:47
Give this 5 minutes & you'll be hooked !

http://youtu.be/nCT5D6U8GYw

Published on 5 Jan 2014

Massive Mystery!!
People Are Vanishing Into Thin Air! WHAT'S HAPPENING??
UFOs, Government Black Ops, Creepy Creatures, or something else?

Heres a longer vid on the same stuff

http://youtu.be/sAh02EB7SNI

Published on 29 Sep 2013

In a special 2 hour interview, we talk with David Paulides about his Missing 411 work. David has released three Missing 411 volumes dealing with mysterious disappearances in National Parks. On first glance, people missing in National Parks may not seem strange, after all, people get lost, animals attack, etc, but these disappearances defy explanation David has discovered something real and disturbing. We discuss the patterns and individual cases to illustrate just how strange these disappearances are. We will talk about what may be happening and what the park service is doing, or not doing, about it. This work is important. Very important. People, often small children are disappearing into thin air, sometimes never to be found again, sometimes found dead, and occasionally found alive. We hear about all of these. The circumstances are bizarre, as are the patterns. Something is going on, and this is a subject that people need to know more about.

Learn more at his website at www.canammissing.com.

www.WhereDidtheRoadGo.com

Calz
6th January 2014, 17:19
Me thinks this has been going on for many years.

Perhaps the net allows for greater sharing of information and this is making it more accessible to more ...

Have not the time to watch the vids but simply responding from my heart as this had long been a serious issue.

Goes to the deepest and darkest places and has to do with the energies and the "war" going on well beyond our 3d existence.

Filters down lastly to our reality ...

imho

mojo
6th January 2014, 17:20
hi, your thread made me wonder how many people are missing in the US. Here was the stat...

Reports of missing persons have increased sixfold in the past 25 years, from roughly 150,000 in 1980 to about 900,000 this year. The increase was driven in part by the country's growing population. But the numbers also indicate that law enforcement treats the cases more seriously now, including those of marginalized citizens.

An astounding 2,300 Americans are reported missing every day, including both adults and children.

Amazing how quiet they keep the stat...it's not talked about much on mainstream media, it would be interesting to find out what the percentage of the missing people still remain missing over time and the percent that never had bodies located..

Calz
6th January 2014, 17:30
Not amazing when confronting the staggering depth and level of control with so very many positions that keep the truth under wraps.

Good that (as long predicted) the truth is bubbling up to the surface beyond deniable measures.

What matters now folks ... is ... what the heck are we going to about it???

(hint: the superbowl isn't the answer I am looking for ...)

modwiz
6th January 2014, 19:15
5 minutes and I'll be hooked?

What is that supposed to mean?

Who composed that line?

First 'question' is rhetorical.

Spiral
6th January 2014, 19:26
5 minutes and I'll be hooked?

What is that supposed to mean?

Who composed that line?

First 'question' is rhetorical.

I wrote it because its very interesting, & I was thinking more of non wizards to be honest. ;)

modwiz
6th January 2014, 20:33
I wrote it because its very interesting, & I was thinking more of non wizards to be honest. ;)

Oops! :flag: Muggles only, eh?(Slips back into home dimension)

Enjoy the being hooked part.:onthequite:

Highland1
7th January 2014, 11:51
I fear the numbers of missing people will be a lot higher than what the 411 books suggest when you take into account these are just figures from national parks.
In Britain, a comparatively small island, there are an estimated 275,000 missing persons per year.....!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-missing-each-year-275000-britons-disappear-1801010.html

Thats alot of sport or food for evil......

Russ

Spiral
7th January 2014, 12:02
I fear the numbers of missing people will be a lot higher than what the 411 books suggest when you take into account these are just figures from national parks.
In Britain, a comparatively small island, there are an estimated 275,000 missing persons per year.....!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-missing-each-year-275000-britons-disappear-1801010.html

Thats alot of sport or food for evil......

Russ

I can't get that link to work even by startpaging it, the thing with those figures is that its the number of people reported missing, not the number of people that were never seen again, for example one child went missing 64 times in one year, thats not 64 people disappeared for good.

The cases in the video all seem to occur in remote & wild places, the account of the French woman who fought "it" off was very disturbing, I live in a Parc Naturel, and regularly walk miles from anywhere, as if my nerves aren't bad enough :nails:

Highland1
7th January 2014, 13:29
Link works fine at this end Spiral?
Maybe its a missing link.....lol

Russ

Tonz
7th January 2014, 22:28
Very interesting article Russ ,the number is huge and although ,20% return 40 % do not want contact with those searching for them,so the difficult to explain is under the 40 % left, to that many would be the arranged marriage thing or family relocating themselves to change someones life for some reason , still leaving , a staggering number for an island.