PDA

View Full Version : A New Law ?

boja
4th January 2014, 10:47
"RIDICULISM"

While I don't have a liking for political correctness per se, now seems like a good time to outlaw "Ridiculism" - the ridiculing of the ever-increasing number of brave people who talk about UFOs and ETs etc (often from experience).

Here in England we've already outlawed racism, sexism, ageism to name just 3, - so let's have it !

I will admit it won't be easy to enforce, but then neither were the others, and they're here to stay. (Things that are worthwhile, seldom come easily).

It might be an idea to start ridiculing the ridiculers. as in - "What you don't believe, that's ridiculous !"

Calabash
4th January 2014, 11:24
They may have been outlawed boja but they've now become covert instead of overt. People are still racist, sexist and ageist imo and what does not begin in the home is taken care of at school.

The only thing that will sort ridiculism imo is for a bloody great UFO to appear over every capital city in the world, in the daytime, and stay there long enough to have a chat with the people inside. And then some . . . . :)

Spiral
4th January 2014, 11:48
With regards to the word belief, it can only accurately be used by those who for some reason (either stupid or paid) believe that non human entities & their craft are NOT at large in our skies, in our seas & oceans, and in bases under the surface of our planet.

I used the word "our" in mockery, as these people also think humans are in control of this planet.

It seems that belief is as often used to deny the existence of something as it is to validate the existence of something intangible, if not more so.

The One
4th January 2014, 12:16
I have to agree with Calabalsh

Like in the movie independence day if our world governments new that mothership UFO'S were coming to earth and they were as close as the moon they would not make an announcement until the last minute.Like when they are over every major city in the world,Unless some other divine intervention takes place.

Most governments do not want to give up their right to control the masses.When they do things will change

I have great respect for our amatuer astronemers they give us better pictures than what these people in power do

BabaRa
4th January 2014, 18:10
I have to agree with Calabalsh

Like in the movie independence day if our world governments new that mothership UFO'S were coming to earth and they were as close as the moon they would not make an announcement until the last minute.Like when they are over every major city in the world,Unless some other divine intervention takes place.

Most governments do not want to give up their right to control the masses.When they do things will change

I have great respect for our amatuer astronemers they give us better pictures than what these people in power do

Maybe what we need is amatuer politicians as well - - wait a minute, we already have those, they're called bloggers and forums! Let's keep up the good work guys. :chrs:

ronin
4th January 2014, 18:27
"RIDICULISM"

think we have all been there for thinking out of the box and having a open mind.
we have all tried to talk about a certain subject only to be ridiculed by it and laughed at,sniggered and finger pointing.

learning the hard way teaches us lessons.

a friend once said be selective in who speak to or try to help.

because the programming is so deep that they are scared of leaving the comforts of there bubble.
and you will be ridiculed by that person and any other that they can muster.

400 years ago people where burnt at the stake for saying that the galaxy did not revolve the earth.
the people of which knew nothing of the subject just agreed and jeered and help light the torch.

this is why disinformation works so well for the government.

people who seek truth will always be ridiculed.

just depends who,s the one who is smiling,your truth,their truth.

Wolf Khan
5th January 2014, 03:56
Well, lets test the waters here, there are those here on this thread who know my attitude to so called et's and ufo's, notice the lowercase in this instance. The only ships in our skies are those built by cabal either from nazi research from ww2 and later. Ridiculism is what happens as soon as a channeler on this forum says "this is from so and so", instantly there is a war on in the hearts of detracters who say one cannot prove that so and so exists, there-fore Ridiculism occurs.

It constantly amazes me that so called open-minded poeple who believe that they are openminded are often the most argumentative people to discuss anything with at all. Ridiculism... we are all guilty of this syndrome and instead of attacking the different information being brought to our attention, perhaps it would be a much more useful exercise, to stop listening to the thing that breaks up our realities and our relationships and about everything else we hold to with a death grip, and that is our attachment to MIND.

It is the relationship with our selves that is in disharmony and imbalance and as soon as someone says this, they get Ridiculism, as their answer. It happens here on this forum, as visciously as anywhere else on this planet. Case in point the recent FB debacle, just using this as an example and I know it can still sting some who wanted it. The issues being raised here are not being said to attack anyone or to start ww3, simply a cautionary look into human attachment and what that actually means to each of us.

Calabash
5th January 2014, 10:46
I agree with you 100% Wolf Khan, but there is that fine line between discussion and argument that arises when people feel emotional or passionate about something, and then if the poster attempts any humour, irony or satire, the remarks are always taken as a personal attack. That comes down to ego of course, which seems to have a life/mind/spirit all of its own. It nearly always comes down to that.

I find that when negativity stirs it helps to take a little rest from the forum and do something else for a while.