PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious crop circles found in Chualar, California

BabaRa
2nd January 2014, 04:57
Mysterious, giant crop circles have appeared on a Chualar farm and startled observers into wondering if aliens landed in the Salinas Valley.

Read more: http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-california/salinas/crop-circles-found-on-chualar-farm/-/5738906/23699074/-/bsa87o/-/index.html#ixzz2pDZeJTql

http://www.kcra.com/image/view/-/23699388/medRes/3/-/maxh/460/maxw/620/-/aqxu67/-/crop1-jpg.jpg

The One
2nd January 2014, 06:26
Wow this is certainly different than the one's we are used to

After looking up on this someone said her jaw dropped when she saw a photo of the crop circle because in its center there is a braille inscription.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EnVIoL2SKV4

It's fascinating. I don't know what it means, but it's readable," she said. "Those dots are in very specific order. It's so perfect it's almost like a machine did it. They are not off in any way, shape, or form."

Braille is a system of dots that enable blind people to read and write through touch. Falanga said the dots form three lines and translate in braille as:

192 192

B 192 1

192 192

Orchestra conductor Carl Christensen of Monterey said he works with blind music students and agrees that it reads 192.

"Now we just need to follow the 192 clue!" Christensen said.

The only way to definitively know "192" was meant to convey would be to ask the crop circle's creator. No one, terrestrial or extra-terrestrial, had come forward to claim responsibility as of Tuesday.

A YouTube video uploaded by an anonymous videographer Monday claims to document two friends who drove down Chualar Canyon Road just before sunrise. The video shows green bursts of light flashing over the field just before dawn, and the friends run with their camera through the field until they stumble into the circle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eoz0QUYU45o

jimmer
2nd January 2014, 13:25
is it strange to anyone that this anonymous guy was just
driving along this frontage road at dawn?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/31/article-2531771-1A5C1D4400000578-504_634x423.jpg

shamanseeker
2nd January 2014, 14:34
If it were a weekend, i.e. Saturday or Sunday morning it wouldn't be so strange for young men to be going home at that time.

ronin
2nd January 2014, 17:06
is it strange to anyone that this anonymous guy was just
driving along this frontage road at dawn?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/31/article-2531771-1A5C1D4400000578-504_634x423.jpg

not really.from the age of 15-20 i rarely stayed at home.the parks,trails and farmers land is where we lived.
we,d either drive around or just hang out in the fields.
went home to eat i think.
those summers where the best days of my life.
just living it and enjoying it.

BabaRa
2nd January 2014, 17:29
Wow this is certainly different than the one's we are used to

After looking up on this someone said her jaw dropped when she saw a photo of the crop circle because in its center there is a braille inscription.

It's fascinating. I don't know what it means, but it's readable," she said. "Those dots are in very specific order. It's so perfect it's almost like a machine did it. They are not off in any way, shape, or form."

Braille is a system of dots that enable blind people to read and write through touch. Falanga said the dots form three lines and translate in braille as:

192 192

B 192 1

192 192

Orchestra conductor Carl Christensen of Monterey said he works with blind music students and agrees that it reads 192.

"Now we just need to follow the 192 clue!" Christensen said.

The only way to definitively know "192" was meant to convey would be to ask the crop circle's creator. No one, terrestrial or extra-terrestrial, had come forward to claim responsibility as of Tuesday.

Braille! Very interesting. I thought it was some sort of ipad type device or computer screen. Note the 4 rectangular keys (on the right side of the computer-type device in the top picture) The middle key seems to be pushed in. A clue?

Doesn't ring any bells for me from a numerlogical standpoint.

192 = 3

So

3 -3 (or 6)
B 3 - 1 (or 4)
3 - 3 (or 6)

6 + 4 +6 = 7

So B - 7 or Be 7 ?

TimeLab
2nd January 2014, 17:40
I'm a stickler for accuracy, doing confirmation and follow up homework before posting and trying my best to not be misleading and to not waste people's time running down any inaccurate and/or baseless paths.

Why does your post title use the plural circles?
There has been much follow up to this story before the time of your post, plenty of debunking to me and that the farmer plowed it over yesterday.

BabaRa
2nd January 2014, 17:58
I'm a stickler for accuracy, doing confirmation and follow up homework before posting and trying my best to not be misleading and to not waste people's time running down any inaccurate and/or baseless paths.

There has been much follow up to this story before the time of your post, plenty of debunking to me and that the farmer plowed it over yesterday.

You're right - I should have said "circle" and not plural.

If you're aware of debunking, please post it - would love to read it. Thanks

The One
2nd January 2014, 18:03

For all creditability there will always be the debunking side of it.I did my home work and thought it was in the interest to post so members can make their own mind up.I think this circle is very interesting.Its been suggested a lot of people saw pick up trucks and people in the field working on this the day before, so if this was true, why did no one come forward with this info before? It seems there is always allot of people standing by ready to debunk ANYTHING that is remotely strange????

The only way to tell if a crop circle is real or not, is to enter the area, do chemical testing on the plants, and see if there is a strange feeling in the area. Fake crop circles do not produce these feelings in people, nor do they change the literal chemical make up of the plants themselves, the real crop circles do.

But i am sure we will never hear of any such testing on the plants.

For me this is not like graffitti where the person doing their thing is basically bragging off.It doesn't make sense that humans would take the time and effort to do something like crop circles and not want others to know how creative and intelligent they are for being able to pull it off. Humans, by nature, are greedy and self-centered. (not all, mind you, but many who are hoaxer are). They want their time in the limelight. So, where is the responsible parties for ANY crop circles (Except for those two gentleman many years ago who claimed to have done a few). People still remember THEM, but I seriously doubt they are going around the world making new ones and not putting their signature somewhere on them.

One more thing, IF someone or a group of people are doing them, they would at least brag to their friends, and one of those people would more than likely come forward to tell the masses who did it. Again, for fame, if nothing else

Also no one realized how intricate the crop circles were until professional photographer Julie Belanger took a helicopter ride Monday morning.Even if this turns out to be a hoax i say come forward and be heard and seen i applaud you.

Co-incidental but so many farmers once a crop cirlce as been discovered remove it straight away

You be the judge

cheers

Mark
2nd January 2014, 18:32
But why braille, why choose a code that applies to a minority?

Call me suspicious, but isn't English more widely known?

For the record, on a personal level, I KNOW these things are generally the real deal, so what we have to ask ourselves is why its not written information everyone can understand. This points then to the subconscious mind, which deals and communicates with symbols and geometry.

So the next obvious question is, how are these images affecting us on a deeper level?

Are opposing agendas using this form of communication, one to unlock and one to hinder?

And why for the love of God are they nearly always "ROUND"!!!

ronin
2nd January 2014, 18:38

could be true,Chinese is English it was a language formed by whispers .:D

jimmer
2nd January 2014, 18:42
here's suport for the 192 decoding
and a possible interpretation: it's a date?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozPpskucPss

jimmer
2nd January 2014, 18:58
on a related note, remember the viral, 'balls of light creating crop circles'?
look what I found rummaging around YT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMeRd5EdBwE

and, why not, here's the debunking of this debunking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMOezRBwHWo

conclusion: total confusion : /

jimmer
2nd January 2014, 19:23
on another related note, a home-made compilation
of how-to crop circle debunking videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuE7-VYExPg

Spiral
2nd January 2014, 19:27

IMO they are using Braille to suggest that we are blind.

For the record, on a personal level, I KNOW these things are generally the real deal, so what we have to ask ourselves is why its not written information everyone can understand. This points then to the subconscious mind, which deals and communicates with symbols and geometry.

So the next obvious question is, how are these images affecting us on a deeper level?

Are opposing agendas using this form of communication, one to unlock and one to hinder?

And why for the love of God are they nearly always "ROUND"!!!

Well, who knows, the real ones are more than likely are scientific cyphers, only if you are intelligent enough to read them are you ready for what they say maybe ?

The fake ones in the UK are paid for by the secret services, as Richard D Hall proves in his film "Crop Circles; the Hidden Truth".

They are round because they are crop CIRCLES otherwise they would be crop squares, crop rectangles, crop polygons etc ( you do know no-one else would ask that question ? WHOMADEGOD)

Only joking, they are round because;

Fake circles are made using ropes (instead of compasses) to do the geometry.

For the real ones this is the only explanation I have seen, Roy Dutton on Richplanet; http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=40&part=1

BabaRa
2nd January 2014, 22:15
Only joking, they are round because;

Fake circles are made using ropes (instead of compasses) to do the geometry.

For the real ones this is the only explanation I have seen, Roy Dutton on Richplanet; http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=40&part=1

Or

It's been said the origin of the word circle was originally Seer Call (cir -cle) = calling in all seers, which is what the druids and celtics did when they needed a problem solved. Then the seers would stand in a circle, hold hands and meditate.

Perhaps whoever is making these lovely and tantalizing symbols are calling in all seers. :congratulations: considered yourself called!

P.S. Any thoughts on the one button that seems to be pushed down - what would that relate to on a computer screen or perhaps even a TV?

ronin
2nd January 2014, 22:38
P.S. Any thoughts on the one button that seems to be pushed down - what would that relate to on a computer screen or perhaps even a TV?

the number 3 on my key board is sticky ,have to whack it if that makes any sense?

john parslow
3rd January 2014, 10:09
As an ex-Braille transcriber I concur with the number sequence:

192 192

B 192 1

192 192

My only problem with it is, why? Why would anyone leave a crop-circle in Braille when blind people patently cannot see it?

john parslow
3rd January 2014, 11:03
Just remembered the letter B standing alone means BUT.

Note to MOD's I seem unable to edit previous posts ...

The One
3rd January 2014, 11:21
Just remembered the letter B standing alone means BUT.

Note to MOD's I seem unable to edit previous posts ...

Just checked you can edit but not delete own posts

cheers

john parslow
3rd January 2014, 11:24
Hello Malc

I can edit but when I hit save, it just cycles forever, the same with Reply with Quote, I can't even open that ...

Spiral
3rd January 2014, 11:38
Hello Malc

I can edit but when I hit save, it just cycles forever, the same with Reply with Quote, I can't even open that ...

Is your internet speed reduced at the moment ? Will youtubes play etc ? It could be the extreme weather.

TOT seems to be functioning fine for me :scrhd:

john parslow
3rd January 2014, 11:55
Hi Spiral

It has been like this since we went to new servers. When I add to a post, I don't appear to be able to define any parameters now i.e. Type Style/Size Embolden/Italic/Colours or add emoticons, none of this appears available. Also If I answer a post and then need to edit, it will open but does not allow me to save it, it just keeps cycling ad infinitum similarly with Go Advanced, this never opens! Broadband speed up around 3 meg on average and no trouble uploading from any sites. Just wondering if there is anything I have not Set or has been Reset since the change ... All the best. JP

KosmicKat
3rd January 2014, 11:57
It's been said the origin of the word circle was originally Seer Call (cir -cle) = calling in all seers, which is what the druids and celtics did when they needed a problem solved. Then the seers would stand in a circle, hold hands and meditate.

Perhaps, but given the way that language changes through time, I feel safer tracing the line back through circulus (latin diminutive of circus) from the Greek Kirkos (the circle as a geometric figure).

shamanseeker
3rd January 2014, 14:04
In my opinion, this is genuine. You can see straight away if a crop circle is made by hand. They are very imprecise and 'amateurish'. The straight lines would be very difficult to create by hand for example. The circles can be done with rope and a board but even then the end result is not perfect.

shamanseeker
3rd January 2014, 14:07
Or

Perhaps whoever is making these lovely and tantalizing symbols are calling in all seers. :congratulations: considered yourself called!

Brilliant, BaBaRa! Well done :)

jimmer
3rd January 2014, 14:26
In my opinion, this is genuine. You can see straight away if a crop circle is made by hand. They are very imprecise and 'amateurish'. The straight lines would be very difficult to create by hand for example. The circles can be done with rope and a board but even then the end result is not perfect.

it will be interesting to see if an analysis of the crop circle stem 'nods' is done.
if the bending process breaks the stem -- man made.
if they are bent without breaks -- considered authentic.

john parslow
3rd January 2014, 14:33
Anyone have a clue why the message would be written in Braille?

Church
3rd January 2014, 14:38
I actually don't think Spiral was joking when he said that they are trying to point out that we are blind. If he was joking, I think he actually stumbled upon a truth. It makes perfect sense to me, actually. They presumably have a sense of humor, as most beings do, and that was a tongue-in-cheek kind of joke to them.

And, it's kind of funny.

:hilarious:

Spiral
3rd January 2014, 16:59
I actually don't think Spiral was joking when he said that they are trying to point out that we are blind. If he was joking, I think he actually stumbled upon a truth. It makes perfect sense to me, actually. They presumably have a sense of humor, as most beings do, and that was a tongue-in-cheek kind of joke to them.

And, it's kind of funny.

No I wasn't joking, it seems like an obvious symbol/ metaphor of the sort used by artists & photographers.

BabaRa
3rd January 2014, 17:55
Pushed button, anyone?

Here's a hypothesis: Let's assume for a minute they are telling us we are blind.

I always felt that polarities are one of the contributing factors or our blindness. Here in the US that became very clear over the last few years, as the Republicans and Democrats polarized themselves into complete stagnation. Nothing could get passed.

Back to the button. It is the middle button. Middle of the Road -Compromise- Unity. Perhaps they are pushing the button to send in some of those things - or they telling us to push the button - or both. Or That screen looks like a circuit board to me. Perhaps our circuitry is somehow being changed

In this post by Jimmer earlier in this thread: http://jandeane81.com/threads/1637-Mysterious-crop-circles-found-in-Chualar-California

The gal mentions the date of 192 on the Julian calendar is July 11 (hmm, 7-11).

Seikou-Kishi
3rd January 2014, 19:07
Am I the only one who thinks it looks like the floor plan of the temple on Temple Mount?

Spiral
3rd January 2014, 19:22
Am I the only one who thinks it looks like the floor plan of the temple on Temple Mount?

This one ?

http://www.templemount.org/missler/image21.gif

I think it looks more like a hard disc drive, the circle around it with smaller circles on suggests an orbit diagram to me, with reference to "blind" I wonder if they mean planet "X"

BabaRa
3rd January 2014, 19:27
Interesting side note: Just found this article about UFO's on New Year's Eve all up and down California. Too much bubbly ?? OR does it explain the crop circle listed here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKfSAM6zliU#t=146

SACRAMENTO - From Placer County to the Hollywood Hills, people reported seeing mysterious lights in the sky on New Year's Eve.

Terry and Hans Mauth of Auburn said they watched a large egg-shaped object with a bright light shining upward drift over their neighborhood, then suddenly accelerate.

"There was no sound, that's the funny thing," Terry said. "Just this big illuminated form."

Steven Brown of Sacramento reported a similar sighting above Belle Cooledge Park.

"Whatever it was moved up and to the left," he explained. "It hovered there for probably about 60 seconds, then it took off at a high rate of speed."

Kaye Pinlac of Stockton reported seeing multiple glowing objects that appeared in a formation.

"They were almost in a diamond or triangle shape," he said. "Then they just started separating."

Pinlac provided a link to a YouTube video posted Wednesday that he says showed a very similar pattern over the Hollywood Hills just after midnight, about the same time he watched the lights over Stockton.

Some News10 viewers said the lights might have been floating luminaria light bags, a suggestion dismissed by Terry Mauth.

"It was too huge to be a birthday balloon or something like that," she said. "And it moved too quickly."

The lights in the sky were apparently not seen by any pilots or air traffic controllers. FAA spokesman Ian Gregor said there was no unusual flight activity reported Tuesday night.

http://www.news10.net/rss/article/267425/2/Multiple-UFO-sightings-reported-across-California

shamanseeker
4th January 2014, 09:43
This one ?

http://www.templemount.org/missler/image21.gif

I think it looks more like a hard disc drive, the circle around it with smaller circles on suggests an orbit diagram to me, with reference to "blind" I wonder if they mean planet "X"

I know they're planning to build the temple again in Jerusalem: the Mormons have been told it's going to happen for years! Others say that the anti-Christ will go there and rule the world when the New World Order is openly announced. I don't believe they'll get there myself. I wonder if the number 192 could be connected to that.

I must say though that it looks more technological than a plan for the temple.

boja
5th January 2014, 17:47
Article below cut & pasted from Linda Moulton-Howe's website - Earthfiles.com - TODAY.

January 5, 2014 - Nvidia Corporation Created “192 Crop Circle.”
Nvidia will “confess” at 8 PM Pacific Press Conference tonight at CES.
“192 was put, via Braille, into the design, Nvidia says, to represent
the number of cores (192) in the company's new mobile chip”
that will be introduced at the consumer electronics tradeshow
in Las Vegas on January 5, 2014.
- NBC Channel 4 Los Angeles

Nividia Corp., meaning Envy in Latin,
is an American global technology company based
in Santa Clara, California. Nividia manufactures graphics
processing units (GPUs) and system-on-a-chip units.

CEO Jen-Hsun Huang “confessed” at Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
in Las Vegas tonight that Nvidia made Chualar barley pattern.
“This is a confession. Tegra K1 (new mobile chip with 192 central cores)
is impossibly advanced - like out of this world. It's practically made by
aliens! I want a promotion launch that will have global reach, but no
marketing budget. So, yes it is true. Nvidia is behind this phenomenon,
310 feet in diameter crop circle in barley in Chualar, California.”
- Jen-Hsun Huang, Nvidia CEO, Jan. 5, 2014

Chualar, California barley pattern produced great buzz since it “emerged”
Saturday morning, December 28, 2013, and finally was explained as a Nvidia mobile
phone chip TEGRA K1 192-core Super Chip promotion by Nvidia CEO
Jen-Hsun Huang at the beginning of the Las Vegas Consumer Electric Show, Jan. 5, 2014.

QED. (QUAD ERAT DEMONSTRANDUM - Latin : = Which was to be proved)

Spiral
5th January 2014, 18:28
Article below cut & pasted from Linda Moulton-Howe's website - Earthfiles.com - TODAY.

Marketing :ireful:

jimmer
5th January 2014, 19:11
so, two guys driving along a frontage road at dawn in the middle of nowhere
recording themselves and happened to catch the formation of this crop circle was a red herring.

another promotional hoax (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2519475/The-alien-jellyfish-WAS-hoax-Glowing-creature-Bristol-harbour-turns-publicity-stunt-TV-programme.html).
no jail time, but just avoid their wares.

BabaRa
5th January 2014, 19:37
I have made this challenge before - and so far, to my knowledge, no one has responded.

If a human, or a company has the ability to create one of these in 24 hrs or less, please make one in front of a group of unbiased observers (or even biased for that matter). In other words: Show us you have this capability.

jimmer
6th January 2014, 18:31
it's official...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDWAV1eshbI

BabaRa
6th January 2014, 18:58
I never believe or disbelieve - just want proof - lets see them duplicate it - or an other one.

Anyone can get up there and say they did it.

They came forward after the 192 was decoded - and could be smart marketing by taking advantage of the 192 and then looking at how your product could fit that number.

192 cords???? - if you were going to promote your product, would it be based on the number of cords? Why wouldn't you have put your name in braille, or something your product could do - or the date it's available.

jimmer
6th January 2014, 19:18
BabaRa, let it go : )

look what I found. nvidia's explanation of the promotion, including the glyph creation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LJCTnNmT48

the glyph has since been plowed under. so, another score for gorilla marketing.

http://cdn.androidpolice.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/nexusae0_kepler-crop-cirlce_thumb.jpg

john parslow
6th January 2014, 21:10
If that picture is supposed to be the 192 Video chip, then why are there so many dissimilarities? If I was part of the chip design and part of a marketing scam I would make damn sure that the representation was better than what we see on the ground. Too many questions still remain: why Braille; why is there a circle surrounding it: why circles on the perimeter - sorry folks but it doesn't look like a video chip to me. Just my humble opinion of course. JP

Church
6th January 2014, 21:48
Nice try, nVidia, and whomever told you to raise your hand and claim it to be your work. Wow. The PTB are scared, aren't they? :hilarious:

jimmer
6th January 2014, 22:41
Nice try, nVidia, and whomever told you to raise your hand and claim it to be your work. Wow. The PTB are scared, aren't they? :hilarious:

sorry church, but did you watch the nvidia video showing a team
constructing the glyph and the designer (a brit) moaning about
only having 2 weeks, during the christmas season!

reality check, please : )

shamanseeker
7th January 2014, 14:43
That video didn't show how they 'created' that crop formation! Do we have proof that they called their chip 192 before it was found?

Church
7th January 2014, 14:52
sorry church, but did you watch the nvidia video

I sure did, and I couldn't help but notice that they had no footage of the actual creation of the glyph. It's pretty easy to claim responsibility for these things, but apparently not as easy to demonstrate the creation of them.

reality check, please : )

That's good advice. ;)

Church
7th January 2014, 15:24
I also just did a quick bit of googling, and noticed a few interesting facts (aside from the glaring lack of footage of nvidia humans creating the glyph):

1) The farmer was just as surprised as everyone else when it appeared on his property
2) He then hired a security company called Echelon to keep people away, and we all know coincidences don't exist. Echelon.
3) It was plowed down before anyone could come in and independently verify any of the data

Now, my first thought is, why would nVidia destroy a farmer's land without obtaining his permission in advance? That's a combination of criminal offenses, from trespassing to property damage. My second thought is, why would such an expensive security force be brought in by a farmer who just lost his entire crop due to a marketing prank? There are too many weird inconsistencies like that.

BabaRa
7th January 2014, 17:23
I also just did a quick bit of googling, and noticed a few interesting facts (aside from the glaring lack of footage of nvidia humans creating the glyph):

1) The farmer was just as surprised as everyone else when it appeared on his property
2) He then hired a security company called Echelon to keep people away, and we all know coincidences don't exist. Echelon.
3) It was plowed down before anyone could come in and independently verify any of the data

Now, my first thought is, why would nVidia destroy a farmer's land without obtaining his permission in advance? That's a combination of criminal offenses, from trespassing to property damage. My second thought is, why would such an expensive security force be brought in by a farmer who just lost his entire crop due to a marketing prank? There are too many weird inconsistencies like that.

Thanks Church for doing the research. I had the very same questions.

I will add to those: How can people on the ground create such a large image (I believe it was over 700 ft across) with such complete accuracy, without having some template projected from above?

jimmer
7th January 2014, 17:46

the quest continues.

as for the farmer, his amazement and all the security, was all of that reaction before or after nvidia outed it?
if before, then don't you think the farmer was well paid and part of it?

as for destroying a cash crop:

http://youtu.be/zDWAV1eshbI?t=36s

context, pleeeease.

Church
7th January 2014, 17:53
I'll believe nvidia did it when they actually recreate it live on camera.

jimmer
7th January 2014, 19:24
I'll believe nvidia did it when they actually recreate it live on camera.

dream on, church, dream on...

BabaRa
7th January 2014, 20:54
I posted the following under Boja's thread: http://jandeane81.com/threads/1681-CROP-CIRCLES-2014-(as-I-see-it)
But thought it should be here as well.

I've been aware of bent-node for some time (not trying to say I know more than anyone else here - just saying I've been tracking crop circles and have seen most videos).

Have a good friend who went over to UK with Steven Greer on one of his expeditions. Their experience (according to my friend) was when in a crop circle (those w/no breakage) that electronics wouldn't work. I believe this would have been in the mid-90's, but not sure of the date.

My belief is that we should stay open and consider everything.

We here are all pretty sure that our gov'ts have more advanced technology than we are aware of. I have always considered their being behind some of the circles a possibility.

Why? - we suspect is to muddy the waters - and perhaps even to lead us in other directions than the directions of the ones that are "originals".

Also, regarding this board plank business. I continue to find it difficult to believe that 2 guys (or 10 for that matter) coming home from the pub at midnight created these. I also find it difficult that anyone with plank boards (even funded by the government could create these very intricate designs.) That doesn't mean I don't stay open to that possibility. However, it might be a big stretch for me that nVidia has this technology.

What I can believe - the government, realizing that the blank board theory is the deal breaker - would go into these circles after their creation with plank boards and mess them up, to again confuse us. (however I don't stay "locked into" this theory). The fact that people have seen lights hovering over the area where the crop circles are made, could lead one to believe they're et's. Could also lead one to believe that is part of the highly advanced secret government technology.

Stay open and curious.

Note: this was posted under the video in Spiral's post above:

A group of MIT students from US tried to recreate all aspects of a crop circle, including microwave background, metallic material found in the soil and so on. They used so much science and expensive equipment. Got mixed results and did not fit the time and did not explain all aspects of the phenomenon. (I did not research this)

shamanseeker
8th January 2014, 13:09
An Italian TV journalist who covers a lot of things we talk about once visited the south-west of England to look into crop circles because most people were saying that they are hand-made. He put a notice up in that pub where enthusiasts of crop formations go saying they were an Italian TV troupe who wanted to speak to the creators of crop circles. They were contacted by a group of youngsters. They followed them and filmed them all night as they created a crop circle. They used a board and rope. The result was pretty good though not finished in the crisp and sophisticated way as some. They thanked the boys and then examined their circle scientifically and compared them to the 'real' thing.

They discovered that the stalks were broken in the boys' circle and there was no centre knot. They examined both circles with a geiger counter and there were strong (sorry, I'm not scientific but...) vibrations(?) on the geiger counter in the 'real' circles. Their stalks were not broken and the insects that had been in the circle area were as if 'microwaved'.

There is definitely a big difference between these two types of crop circle. There are groups who create them by hand. Maybe the governments are doing them as well. There's a British military base near this area in the U.K. and a helicopter comes out and examines the newly-made crop formations the following the night they are made.

I personally think that there are three kinds: the ones made by pranksters, maybe ones made by the governments and ones made by aliens. I think there are more alien ones myself. Some of them are so incredibly sophisticated. They've been seeing them for centuries in Africa according to Credo Mutwa and they have been seen in history on other continents. I think these must be alien. The question is why are the majority appearing in the south-west of England? Could it be they are made by the aliens in alliance with our government or are positive aliens trying to send us messages? I imagine the people working on the underground base under the Salisbury plain are intelligent enough to be able to work out the meaning of these messages(?)

jimmer
8th January 2014, 13:31

CEO Jen-Hsun Huang “confessed” at Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
in Las Vegas tonight that Nvidia made Chualar barley pattern.
“This is a confession. Tegra K1 (new mobile chip with 192 central cores)
is impossibly advanced - like out of this world. It's practically made by
aliens! I want a promotion launch that will have global reach, but no
marketing budget. So, yes it is true. Nvidia is behind this phenomenon,
310 feet in diameter crop circle in barley in Chualar, California.”
- Jen-Hsun Huang, Nvidia CEO, Jan. 5, 2014

Chualar, California barley pattern produced great buzz since it “emerged”
Saturday morning, December 28, 2013, and finally was explained as a Nvidia mobile
phone chip TEGRA K1 192-core Super Chip promotion by Nvidia CEO
Jen-Hsun Huang at the beginning of the Las Vegas Consumer Electric Show, Jan. 5, 2014.

QED. (QUAD ERAT DEMONSTRANDUM - Latin : = Which was to be proved)

credit to boja for breaking this story wide open.
great find.

8th January 2014, 13:49
I'm a bit late on this but the swathe, haphazardly carved through the corn at the bottom right of the circle as we look at it puts me off, unless it was investigators? I guess we will never know?

BabaRa
8th January 2014, 16:05
I'm a bit late on this but the swathe, haphazardly carved through the corn at the bottom right of the circle as we look at it puts me off, unless it was investigators? I guess we will never know?

Unfortunately the farmer plowed it under before it could be examined.

I should think if nVidia had created it (and presumably paid the farmer) they would have paid him to keep the "great" advertising up as well.

Church posted the following above:

If this is true and nVidia did it, sounds as if they could have a lawsuit on their hands. And if they paid the farmer (after the fact) again, wouldn't he have kept it up.

Many inconsistancies here.