PDA

View Full Version : Dec. 14, 2013 Chris Thomas Latest Energy Frequency Update

Herbert
30th December 2013, 16:51
Latest Energy Frequency [Schumann Resonance] Update by Chris Thomas

December 14, 2013

There is a frequency shift just beginning to act.

Since 2010, the Earth has been maintaining a frequency split between 14 Hz and 3500 Hz. [The Schumann Resonance range which supports physical life on the planet]

The 14Hz level [the base frequency which has gradually risen from an original standard of 7.65 Hz minimum] was necessary to help people to wake up and not throw too many people off the planet all in one go.

Gradually, the Earth has been raising the frequency levels up from the 14Hz level - we were at about 50 Hz until fairly recently.

The problem is not to do with achieving the 3500 Hz , that could have been done overnight at any time, but with ensuring that as many people as possible were able to make use of the higher frequencies to drag themselves out of the purely physical world in which they lived - the more people raised their frequencies, the higher the Earth moved the lower range. The 3000 or 3500 Hz top level, is to a greater extent, meaningless - it is what happens at the lower frequencies that has always been the key. [The base frequency of our root chakra which connects our physical life force to Earth]

[B]As of Tuesday 10th December, the Earth began to raise the low end frequencies. This process has begun slowly but will accelerate as we go through the New Year.

That was the e-mail Chris Thomas sent to me and I was rather confused. So I wrote this back to him....

"So whilst people were consciously or unconsciously clearing their emotional baggage and so raising their personal kHz value, the Earth was giving those not doing this, time to remain and wake up. And this low frequency level that was 14Hz and recently 50Hz is now rising so forcing people to either wake up and take action or leave the planet. Is that a simplified summary of what's going on as from Tuesday 10th ?

So this frequency shift is solely to put pressure on the "sleeping" population to finally make their minds up one way or another. And I assume this will not directly affect those on the much higher personal kHz values, other than their interactions with other people."

And in response to this Chris Thomas wrote this reply back......

Yes your e-mail is correct.

On 21/12/12 there were two courses of action available to the Earth.

1. To jump to the 3.5 kHz level for everyone on the planet. [making 3500Hz the base energetic frequency vibration to sustain physical life]

Had She done this, something like 90% of the population of the western countries would have died overnight.

The vast majority of the populations of the non-westernised countries (indigenous peoples) would have stayed and completed soul re-integration.

or

2. The Earth slowed down the impact of the effects of the energies of the 6th Sun but raised the human frequency range up to 3 kHz whilst maintaining the 14 Hz range in order for as many people as possible to remain on the planet and allow them to finally sort themselves out and raise their own personal frequencies.

It was hoped that by raising the top level up to 3 kHz, that it would put pressure on westerners to respond and react to the Earth’s kindness.

As westerners responded, the Earth would gradually raise the lower end frequency range so that those who did not respond to the extra time granted had to leave the Earth.

Unfortunately, the vast majority of those in the western world have not responded and there has been an extremely limited rise in the number of people ready for re-integration since 21/12/12. You know this from your own dowsing of the situation.

After an extra year of patiently giving westerners as much encouragement as She can, the Earth has decided that enough is enough.

On the 10th of December 2013, the Earth has begun to slowly raise the lowest end frequencies. On the 10th the bottom frequency was 50 Hz and it should be at 100 Hz by the New Year. The frequencies will then progressively rise over the coming months.

The speed at which the frequency rise takes place is entirely dependant on how people respond.

If there is a good response, the rise will be slow. If people display the same apathy as they have since 2010 then the rise will be rapid.

[B]Either way, it is anticipated that the absolute lowest frequency available for human use will rise to 3000 Hz during the course of 2014 meaning that anyone who cannot resonate at that frequency cannot remain on the Earth.

As we go through the year, it is hoped that the number of people who reach frequency parity with the Earth will undergo soul re-integration.

What Earth is clearly saying folks is "LIGHTEN UP AND LAUGH!"

5U319VzSqEU

Eelco
30th December 2013, 18:02
Cool another doomsday scenario for us regular folk.

Now mind you, I wouldn't blame our earth mother if this is true and she chooses this path.
She's got my blessing..

I'll wait and see

With Love
Eelco

Herbert
30th December 2013, 18:53
Not a doomsday threat.

Someone I know of who is gifted at dowsing accurately has just done a dowsing of the situation and found that everyone living today is at or above 4200 Hz base frequency.

So we can happily look down on 3500Hz and, if you feel like it, laugh. It's just a matter now of when our higher selves decide it's time to reintegrate 100% of our soul consciousness.

We did decide to do it all together because of that connection you know.

Tribe
30th December 2013, 19:13
I have recently spoken for the first time about feeling like I am vibrating at a higher frequency !! I tend to feel a little embarrassed to say stuff like that but it's so intense I have to acknowledge it !! Interesting !!

modwiz
30th December 2013, 20:51
http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag152/modwiz/you-dont-say_zpsf7f2cbe3.jpeg (http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/modwiz/media/you-dont-say_zpsf7f2cbe3.jpeg.html)

KosmicKat
31st December 2013, 11:57
Had She done this, something like 90% of the population of the western countries would have died overnight.

I imagine whoever put the Georgia Guidestones in place would have been pleased by this projection. As for the post as a whole, we shall see.

Eelco
31st December 2013, 12:21
Hi Herbert,

As an Honest question? How does This:

Someone I know of who is gifted at dowsing accurately has just done a dowsing of the situation and found that everyone living today is at or above 4200 Hz base frequency.
So we can happily look down on 3500Hz and, if you feel like it, laugh.

Not contradict this:

On the 10th of December 2013, the Earth has begun to slowly raise the lowest end frequencies. On the 10th the bottom frequency was 50 Hz and it should be at 100 Hz by the New Year. The frequencies will then progressively rise over the coming months.
--------------
or even this
-------------
Either way, it is anticipated that the absolute lowest frequency available for human use will rise to 3000 Hz during the course of 2014 meaning that anyone who cannot resonate at that frequency cannot remain on the Earth.

With Love
Eelco

I think its fair to say I have done my share of dowsing, and following the swing of the pendulum I have found is seldom as straightforward as the questions asked.

Calabash
1st January 2014, 10:21
. . . . . . . everyone living today is at or above 4200 Hz base frequency.

Really? They must have missed the street where I live . . . :) - although to be honest I don't know what 4200 Hz means. Can you expand on this?

KosmicKat
1st January 2014, 11:33
As I understand it, the Schumann Frequency is the varying resonance of magnetic waves bounced between the ionosphere and the surface of the planet as an after-effect of lightning strikes.

The best interpretation I can offer of the statement you question, Calabash, would be that everyone alive today is resonating magnetically at a rate of at least 4,200 energetic peaks per second.

If anyone can offer a better explanation, it would be greatly appreciated.

Eelco
1st January 2014, 12:04
What is a Schumann Resonance?
Believe it or not, the Earth behaves like an enormous electric circuit. The atmosphere is actually a weak conductor and if there were no sources of charge, its existing electric charge would diffuse away in about 10 minutes. There is a 'cavity 'defined by the surface of the Earth and the inner edge of the ionosphere 55 kilometers up. At any moment, the total charge residing in this cavity is 500,000 Coulombs. There is a vertical current flow between the ground and the ionosphere of 1 - 3 x 10^-12 Amperes per square meter. The resistance of the atmosphere is 200 Ohms. The voltage potential is 200,000 Volts. There are about 1000 lightning storms at any given moment worldwide. Each produces 0.5 to 1 Ampere and these collectively account for the measured current flow in the Earth's 'electromagnetic' cavity.

The Schumann Resonances are quasi standing wave electromagnetic waves that exist in this cavity. Like waves on a spring, they are not present all the time, but have to be 'excited' to be observed. They are not caused by anything internal to the Earth, its crust or its core. They seem to be related to electrical activity in the atmosphere, particularly during times of intense lightning activity. They occur at several frequencies between 6 and 50 cycles per second; specifically 7.8, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hertz, with a daily variation of about +/- 0.5 Hertz. So long as the properties of Earth's electromagnetic cavity remains about the same, these frequencies remain the same. Presumably there is some change due to the solar sunspot cycle as the Earth's ionosphere changes in response to the 11-year cycle of solar activity. Schumann resonances are most easily seen between 2000 and 2200 UT.

Given that the earth's atmosphere carries a charge, a current and a voltage, it is not surprising to find such electromagnetic waves. The resonant properties of this terrestrial cavity were first predicted by the German physicist W. O. Schumann between 1952 and 1957, and first detected by Schumann and Konig in 1954. The first spectral representation of this phenomenon was prepared by Balser and Wagner in 1960. Much of the research in the last 20 years has been conducted by the Department of the Navy who investigate Extremely Low Frequency communication with submarines.

For more information, see:

"Handbook of Atmospheric Electrodynamics, vol. I", by Hans Volland, 1995
published by the CRC Press. Chapter 11 is entirely on Schumann Resonances and
is written by Davis Campbell at the Geophysical Institute, University of
Alaska, Fairbanks AK, 99775. There is also a history of this research and
an extensive bibliography.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
For people that read plotted charts of frequencies and stuff..
http://www.glcoherence.org/monitoring-system/live-data.html

If you scroll down a bit, to the "GCMS Magnetometer 24 Hour Power Total" you can push a button for all tha data of last year.
For me it suggest a cyclical rising and dropping if the resonance not a steady climbing one.

With Love
Eelco

Calabash
1st January 2014, 13:31
Thank you Eelco but I cannot grasp the full meaning of much of that (made my head swim like it used to during maths lesson - my bad tho'). Very basically, does this mean the higher the vibration the more spiritually advanced we all are? Theoretically, the higher the vibration the more see-through we should be getting, until we disappear from here and appear somewhere else (at the next level), maybe being in both places at the same time for a while, which would account for feeling light-headed and off balance at a physical level (could also be a sugar imbalance though . . . :))

There's no doubt that, experientially, we're all a lot more advanced than we were say, this time last year :), but at the same time we also acquire the same amount of curmugeonliness (is that a new word), which counter balances any advantage made :(

I remain unconvinced with the Hz rating.

Mark
1st January 2014, 15:35
Assuming this is true and assuming the Saturn/Moon matrix is true then how would that work being bombarded with two opposing frequencies?

Eelco
1st January 2014, 15:41
Thank you Eelco but I cannot grasp the full meaning of much of that (made my head swim like it used to during maths lesson - my bad tho'). Very basically, does this mean the higher the vibration the more spiritually advanced we all are?
I remain unconvinced with the Hz rating.

I really don't know. I don't understand most of it myself.
The way I come to understand it. Only researched it lightly today is that in the space between earths surface and the lower ionosphere(about 55 miles from the surface) is a space where ionized somethings vibrate during thunderstorms.

Schumann found a few bands that vibrate some way at high inonized moments in time.(during thunderstorms and lightning) those bands are at 7,8Hz, 14Hz, 20Hz and a few others. Now thes bands can fluctuate 0.5 hz at any givven day, but seem to be pretty stable. Thats the science part I understand.

Now from that is seems in some science/religious circles the base frequency of 7.8 Hz has been interpreted as the base frequency of our earth mother.
From there it seems that base frequency is rising according to some. I however have not seen evidence of this. From what I gather from the site I linked to above was a raise in Hz where ionize particles would light up during the summer months but fall back to normal over the winter months.

Other than that.. I really don't know what or how the shuman ressonance is to be interpreted or believed..

With Love
Eelco

KosmicKat
30th December 2014, 11:48
My calendar fired a reminder today. Has anyone noticed any changes as predicted?

monk
30th December 2014, 18:24
Changes? Yes.

As predicted? Never!

Dont know much about dowsing any evidence of change in the frequency of others, but people are being "charged" in a multitude of ways. Getting us ready for the real changes that have already taken place sometime ago.