PDA

View Full Version : it's a battle

ronin
30th December 2013, 14:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eigs9m_gIaA

it,s a battle and it should not be.

BabaRa
30th December 2013, 16:54
Until we see and fully understand our connectivity, it will remain the same.

It's as if the foot can't see that it's connected to the same body as the hand - and the dialogue and fight begins.

"I'm different than you; I'm more useful than you, or more dexterous, and on and on.

ronin
30th December 2013, 16:58

It's as if the foot can't see that it's connected to the same body as the hand - and the dialogue and fight begins.

"I'm different than you; I'm more useful than you, or more dexterous, and on and on.

comes to mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0tLbl5LrJ8

Seikou-Kishi
31st December 2013, 06:51

I don't think the foot considers itself more dextrous than the hand. I think the foot has an inferiority complex because it's graceless and resents the idea that it does all the, ah, legwork :D

KosmicKat
31st December 2013, 11:47
If the "feet" have an inferiority complex perhaps they are unaware that without them, the dance could not be?

Amanda
1st January 2014, 23:39
This topic is very relevant to me as a Teacher. I am a qualified English Teacher and I know that my work as an English Teacher has yet to begin. All the electronic devices we have today to enable fast and efficient communication are abject failures. Many times in recent weeks I have engaged in conversations where people tell me about the lack of thought and cognition that is applied by people even with a communication device in their hand.

How many times have I seen a group of young people sitting at the outside seats at a coffee shop - everyone of them - head down texting furiously and eyes firmly gazing at the screen of the hand held device. The division of people has been applied and is working - however - as a human who is in the awakened state I know that millions perhaps billions of people are now also in the awakened state and the cabal/illuminati/whatever will not be able to sustain their divisive ploys.

Great thread - thank you for stimulating my intellect. Much Peace - Amanda