PDA

View Full Version : SUMMARY of the ET Situation (As I see it)

boja
28th December 2013, 18:10
Summary of the ET situation 2013 (as I see it)

UFOs are real, and ETs exist.
(Using the term ETs here also refers to entities who may be residing here on Earth, below ground, under water, or who can pass between different dimensions.)

The evidence is overwhelming, including limitless testimony from highly credible witnesses. Anyone who is in denial of this fact will eventually have to admit to it, like it or not; and I'm sure that we all know people who are dear to us that sadly fall into that category.
No, I don't have any physical proof, but I'm sure there are many people in positions of power who do have (but unfortunately will never show it).

It appears that there are several different types currently visiting our Earth, and probably from several different places of origin throughout the universe.

Why are they here ? we quite rightly ask.
Judging from the thousands (possibly millions) of abduction cases, it appears that their main purpose is the harvesting of sperm and ova for some kind of genetic program.
Also the ongoing animal mutilations (humans as well !)
Besides which, they have repeatedly demonstrated their ability to interfere with our nuclear weapons (mainly disarming - which admittedly, does seem like a good idea anyway.)
However, the question remains – are these activities for our benefit, or theirs ?

One theory continually told by Dr Steven Greer, is that there are no bad ETs – and that they're all here to help us. Well, it's possible that some ET races are friendly towards us.
However, there are many researchers who disagree, and say that the evidence indicates that the ETs have their own agenda, and that they are slowly implementing it.

Indeed, if we look at the number of people forcibly abducted, being forcibly operated upon, animals taken, animals mutilated and returned dead, even humans mutilated and murdered, this doesn't sound like the work of friendly ETs.

What can we do ? I'm sorry, I don't even pretend to know the answer. (Some people do, which tends to be misleading).
It has been demonstrated on numerous occasions that our world governments are completely powerless when dealing with ETs. All that they seem capable of doing is to monitor their actions and attempt to drive them away whenever they appear. Another well worn practice is to deny everything, and lean on the mainstream media to ridicule the subject.

Some of the people in power running our society seem to a certain extent to be in cahoots with these ETs, according to many witnesses. Therefore since they (the ETs) appear to be far in advance of us humans technologically, let us hope that the friendly ETs can and are willing to assist us.

On the brighter side, there is much evidence to show that the ETs have been visiting our Earth for hundreds, probably thousands of years. Together with the fact that there are 7 billion of us here, with many leading a reasonable life. However, we don't have to look far to see that things are not how they should be.

Spiral
28th December 2013, 18:33
Good post :thup:

I am currently reading Tim Goods new book that I got for Christmas, & so far its excellent, from what I read today this part of your post stood out;

Some of the people in power running our society seem to a certain extent to be in cahoots with these ETs, according to many witnesses. Therefore since they (the ETs) appear to be far in advance of us humans technologically, let us hope that the friendly ETs can and are willing to assist us.

There is alien tech in human hands, this comes from crash retrieval stuff (inc shoot downs) & some was given by certain ETs, these are ETs that have a not dissimilar view of things to the people in power unfortunately, the genuine good ETs were turned away because what they are offering is at odds with what the people in charge want (power & dominion), even though that means damaging the planet.

Its also difficult to see ET in a good/evil paradigm because its based on human behaviour & the way our brains & emotions work, often what they are doing is out of our understanding so we may label something erroneously.

Vitalux
28th December 2013, 20:14
I have, or at least i try to have, absolutely no fear of ET's.
Ignorance tends to produce fear; haven't we been in fear long enough?

Kind of strange how the human mind works with truth.
It only recognizes truth when it is a matter of convenience to do so.

We think nothing of killing animals for our own research and entertainment.
However, we are not so quick to judge ourselves.

My thoughts; human beings are the most stupidest, ignorant, arrogant, egotistical, dumb a$$ creatures in the universe.
If we really open our eyes we might notice that the organization of society and technology is too well organized for us to assume the credit of 'we did it"
Most times we can't even reach a consensus agreement between members of the same family over who is going to wash the supper dishes, yet our world possess a global economy and state of affairs. There is very little in my opinion can mankind take credit for in our social evolution. At times I wonder if ....we are not much more intelligent than an ape.

I doubt we really posses much that other advanced life forms really are feeling the need to steal.
Any interaction from ET's in my opinion are probably quite benevolent and that applies to helping to foster the human creature.
I view ET intervention, ET observation, and ET abduction as the means for them to carry out a greater good of research and development by the caretakers of our world.

What ever reason they are choosing to do so, it is their wish to keep us in fear.
Perhaps as a kind of amusing game to amuse themselves at our stupidity in fearing nothing but our own run away imaginations.
Their mandate appears historically to keep us unaware of their presence and quite numb of gaining much awareness to the nature of ourselves.
Further history tends to show an abundance of legends of how those ET gods brought us agriculture, social order, and technology just to scratch the surface.
Yet many in our society still tend to stomp up and down and call them demons from hell.

It is our own narcissistic love of ignorance that makes us so uniquely human. :winner:

Spiral
29th December 2013, 07:57
It is our own narcissistic love of ignorance that makes us so uniquely human.

It is something that is rigorously enforced at certain levels, Church & I are members of a serious Astronomy Forum as we have just got telescopes, and guess what word will bring the Mods & senior members down on you like a ton of bricks?

UFO !

How people who spend time looking at the sky can say there aren't intelligently piloted craft up there that clearly aren't birds, balloons, planes or satellites beggars belief.

Highland1
29th December 2013, 16:36
Given the theory we have been genetically modified it is likely we are all part et anyway.
As there is good and bad in humanity, I would imagine those traits are cosmically universal.

Russ

BabaRa
29th December 2013, 17:50
[QUOTE=Vitalux;8141

Kind of strange how the human mind works with truth.
It only recognizes truth when it is a matter of convenience to do so.

[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more. . .

Hopefully, on this Forum, we can all share, challenge, explore (in a mindful way of course) others ideas and experiences and by doing so we will all grow.

My own personal experiences with these other dimensional beings has been positive. That doesn't mean that I don't except others experiences that haven't been positive.

As Highland1 pointed out, good and bad could be cosmically universal. But then, what is good and bad. Often it is perception. But I also believe FEAR is a component. Perhaps, just as an animal will perceive fear as a threat and attack - maybe it's the same with ET's.

As for genetic manipulation (which I believe has occurred), again good or bad? ... If it's for creating a more worthy genone - is that bad? Isn't a lot of this fear thing based on our belief in death? . . and if their recognition of what we call death is different, well then! Many of us here say we believe in reincarnation and/or that there is no death of the soul, then perhaps with this in mind ET's can't understand then our deep attachment to our current body.

Highland1
29th December 2013, 20:13
[B] Many of us here say we believe in reincarnation and/or that there is no death of the soul, then perhaps with this in mind ET's can't understand then our deep attachment to our current body.

Maybe humans are the only beings that have the capacity to experience and demonstrate Love....and all its attachments?
There has to be something totally unique about us, given all extra terrestial interest........?

Russ

BabaRa
29th December 2013, 20:53
Maybe humans are the only beings that have the capacity to experience and demonstrate Love....and all its attachments?
There has to be something totally unique about us, given all extra terrestial interest........?

Russ

That's one possibility. . . Another is: Maybe there is something unique about our planet - Or - if the Anannuki story has any merit - perhaps they feel a responsibility for us, just as we care about our children and continue to keep them in our lives, support and guide them. (Even when the rascals ignore our guidance, we still hang in there.)

Calabash
30th December 2013, 12:00
It is something that is rigorously enforced at certain levels, Church & I are members of a serious Astronomy Forum as we have just got telescopes, and guess what word will bring the Mods & senior members down on you like a ton of bricks?

UFO !

How people who spend time looking at the sky can say there aren't intelligently piloted craft up there that clearly aren't birds, balloons, planes or satellites beggars belief.

This is very interesting. That's 3 forum members with telescopes that I know of, Frances being the other one and I wonder whether there are any more? Also I wouldn't mind having one myself but have absolutely no idea where to start or what telescope to get and I would appreciate some guidance on this point, taking extreme beginner ability into account. Although I only have about a foot of sky between buildings (living in London), that of course opens up to billions of light-miles in the sky.

Are you keeping a UFO-log Spiral? It would be handy if the telescope recorded movement and took pictures . . . . . You might find something like this in the morning:
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/alien-wave-5-3474567.jpg

30th December 2013, 12:34
This is why spirituality and the journey inside will be forever pertinent to questions with any degree of uncertainty therein. We should be capable of observing the inner workings of the tiniest and escalating them into a macroscopic picture. Once achieved within our understanding that can only lead to one conclusion and that is the desire to head further inwards. Any attempts to observe the hugely exterior are repelled due to the innacuracy of different perspectives.

For example, EVEN IF you were in league with extra dimensional beings yourself and they show you amazing things......by the very fact that they have turned up in your life it's safe to ascertain that a certain degree of "magick" has occured. The understanding of this magick and the credence given is entirely subjective and potentially misleading rendering a question such as the original an exercise in futility.....albeit a jolly fun one where the human curiosity is invoked to the max!

In the interim (ie our human lives) all we can do is employ discernment and concerntrate on our innate nature through self work rather than burning in the mechanisms of our own misunderstandings if we TRULY want the answers. To say one does and NOT head inwards is hypocritical at best and a lie at worst.

Great thread boja :thup:

Tonz
30th December 2013, 13:35

Highland1 lives here ! what more would they want?

For me they are here because we are here ,just waiting for us to unite .