PDA

View Full Version : What is it, to walk with God

Wolf Khan
27th December 2013, 02:46
This has been posted in the old forum, felt it needed to be reposted once again because it can scare the hell out of those who live in fear. It can too also show them a way to once again find their faith and trust.

What Is It, To Be Walking
With God?

What is it, to walk with God? What would it be like to be able to stand before the Almighty and ask for His ID? Well, the answer to these imponderables, are issues which have plagued philosophers with unanswerable questions and provided comedians with hilarious skit material for many, many centuries. Mankind is on the brink of the most devastating realisations that have ever been brought to their attention. Devastating because of the impact these realisations will have on complacent humanity’s rigid and outworn conditioning.

It is time to see the imponderables answered, and the hand of collective humanity placed into the hand of the Almighty. To do this, Man must be prepared for the Almighty to walk up to him and give him a physical tap on the shoulder. God has become Physical, the Almighty has come to Earth, and has done so in the physical form of 100 perfect Masters, and will be known throughout the Universe as “The 100”. These Masters are the Almighty Itself Incarnate.

For the above to make any sense at all, it will be necessary to suspend all limited parochial modes of thinking and being and allow a new thought to descend into that which is commonly called one’s mind, and allow new thoughts and feelings to bubble and percolate, It Is Time To Learn. “Living In God And To Walk With God Is To Live In God In Joy”. It does not mean, gaining domination over another people, or to force these or any other people to your way of thinking and being. There is no safety in numbers in this Universe, or even in God’s Kingdom. There is only what you yourself have achieved in Spirit and how much one is with and in God. Nothing else matters. To believe that one must do all things themselves, is a silly concept, for our lives are dependent on intangibles for our very existence.

How, if one is to perform all tasks and functions of living, does one breathe and repeatedly keep the heart pumping and all the myriad complex functions of the physical body performing at peak capacity, for up to 80 to 90 years of concentrated living? Perhaps those who espouse separatism (meaning from god), would care to contemplate how they are able to experience the wonder of what life and nature is, if they were perpetually deprived of the ability to live, so that they can “do it for themselves”. You are unable to do anything for your selves and you were never meant to, despite what you have been brainwashed into thinking and believing. If you still believe that all your joys and successes come from your own labours and that there is no god, then how is it that you breathe, and what is it that you do, indeed, breathe in. Is it air only or is it something extra as well. It is time to find out.

It is high time that these foolish ones, and that includes most of the human race at this point in time, suspend their thinking, and listen sincerely to what the almighty has to say about the state of human affairs and the state of the earth as well. The affairs of man and those of the planet earth, both reflect the internal state of the affairs of man’s soul, individually and collectively.
There is a profound shifting in the affairs of man, that is taking place, and it is time to suspend all thought processes and take time out to contemplate one’s soul and realise that there is more to life than simply waking, washing, eating, working, playing and a constant repetition of this and other activities, around the clock, without end and without meaning. There is, in fact, the contemplation of the wonder and glory of the almighty.

Not the frightening Power of devastation and revenge that Christian priests and others would have you believe, The God of Love, Compassion, Wisdom and Humility is real and resides in the very core of all that you are and is found within your very skin and about 5 inches around the outside of your physical body. This is where most people have pushed their Soul, thus they have no connection with Divine Reality in any way whatsoever, and can’t find it, even though they search with all the sophistication of the Mind.

Even with the most powerful affirmations and all the complex rituals, all the rigmarole that the New Age Movement expounds, there is still that missing edge to Joy that is lacking in all that Man does and is. Just when you thought that it was safe to try being happy again, here comes that depression again, just lurking to take the heart out of your efforts, always leaving you short changed, feeling lower than before, thus making you seek in ever more frenzied ways to party your way out of hardship, to deny what is really wrong in your life, and doing all that you can to avoid and delay that final rapture that Faith, Trust and True Surrender to the Creator Above brings.

What is there to all your endeavours, what underlies all the good times and all the pursuits that persistently call you onward. It is the Universal Essence of Joy that is within all that you are and do. Whatever it is that you think is so wondrous, there resides an ecstasy within you, that you can’t quite scratch, an itch that you can’t quite get rid of, just nagging in the background, just waiting for us to take heed of its existence. Now the time has arrived to give this “Something”, some air time, and let it out to play for a while, perhaps you will learn something stupendous this time. How Terrible that would be.

How terrible it would be to discover your true purpose here, how awful to discover that the hand your holding is the hand of the Mighty One From On High, how devastating to have your hand placed into the Hand of God, How shocking is it to realise all your question’s answers and to know that they are answerable. To find that the One Itself has finally revealed Its/His/Her face to you as you gaze into the eyes of the Almighty One Itself. To find that you are of tremendous value to yourself and to God. That you are no longer alone in this insane cacophony of mindless chaos. To know that Everlasting Love and Joy now resides with and in you Eternally. How very bad this would be.

Now, having seen the up side of walking with god, what about the down side of not being in god. That constant tossing in bed at night, sleepless because of the bills, with four mouths to feed and having just lost your job because someone had a grudge against you and wanted a way to make you pay, or that date that never fronted on time, leaving you waiting hours in the rain, perhaps that time when your best friend stole your girlfriend, or when that neighbour poisoned your dog because it barked.
Or, maybe that indefinable self doubt, that missing something that can’t be touched “because i am not good enough, anymore, if i ever was. Nobody loves me, and i don’t know why. What did i ever do wrong to deserve this kind of life?” That wife bashing on the news last night, the murdered cop, that this, and this that, those issues that have never had any resolution.

Because we think we can solve all our problems by ourselves or that the problems have a way of just disappearing and never coming back once they are gone. Good luck, they never go completely away, even if you have faced them a 1000 times and resolved them even more. They just keep on keeping on, until the need to end it all with razor blades, bridges, cars and gases, (mostly poisonous gases), and a manifold number of ways of dying and destruction that is forever escalating, without apparent end. And all for what, life, destiny and the human way.

Well my dear friends, there is an answer and a solution to all the nightmares of living. Just wait until you have sampled the many “Free Universal Energies” that He has given to His Representatives to give to you. This has been a hard hitting exposé of Truth, which has been designed to awaken what the contents have referred to in their many different ways. Now it is time to take you on a Journey of the Soul, in written form, as you will receive the context and contents of these energies, even as you read this material.

These energies of which we speak, will provide you with the connection with the universal energy supply, perpetual energy for all your needs spiritual and physical, they will give you a direct injection of joy intravenously, on a constant drip, on demand. They will give you guidance and a free one way ticket to your true home in eternity, by simply being initiated. These energies will place you in conscious touch with the almighty one face to face, as moses did on mt. Sinai, 1000’s of years ago. The energies will give you abilities you never even thought existed, and these will be given in the form of energy, no classrooms, no one saying you aren’t supposed to be so competent, so happy. Eternal joy on eternal demand, simply because you want to live in love and joy, no rules, except one. That is, to live in joy in Father Joh. (god). No dogmas, no rituals, no fantasies, no priests, and no ill informed politicians deciding how you will live or why.

These energies are called god realisation energies. It is time to try some, and to say to yourself and to “Those Above” “I Now Open Up”. Open up to what you ask. Well the specific energy is called “the divine universal lifeforce creation energy”, and it passes through you even as we speak, and with an open mind, and a willing heart, this joy can now become your joy too. Now say, just for the hell of it, “mother god, father god, Father Joh and my highest higher self, to please come down into me, and through me, to all people that i encounter, fill me with all your love, lights, wisdom and peace, and please highest higher self, to ask Father Joh, all my questions on my behalf, at all times, and provide for all my needs always and in all ways on a permanent basis.

The energies have always been able to help in the surrender of all our hang-ups, angers, frustration’s, the seven deadly sins and more, and now there is a way to be rid of them forever, and that is to give them up to Father Joh, every time you want to smack someone’s face in, give the experience up to god, he can handle the situation far better than you can.

Try this for 1 month and if there is no change in your life after that 1 month period, then you can happily fall back into wherever it was you found yourself when you first started reading this article. The creator, and these god realisation energies, will do all this for you, just by your saying yes.

Now, there is this, “our blessing” and our final seal on the authenticity of the claims made in the article just that has just been read by you and that is:

***“To go home whilst you still live and breathe. Sit quietly, relax and take a few breaths to still the nervousness and to calm your breathing. Sit quietly, and ask Father Joh to help you to bring your soul consciousness into and up to your brow chakra, (the third eye) at the centre of your forehead. Once this is done, and you will know that it is so, then say to yourself, I now go home Father Joh please take me there”, and to there go. Once there, ask father joh to take you to your peace centre and do so. Once you are there and you are conscious of why i wanted you to do this, then perhaps you have been given a way to live and remain in joy every time you need it, and even for those times when you just want to get away from it all.”***

lookbeyond
27th December 2013, 06:15
Wolf Khan, i am at this point in time partial to the ancient alien hypothesis, how do you feel about this possibility eg was Moses really talking to God or an alien, would love to know, lb

Wolf Khan
27th December 2013, 09:13
well the information that comes to me is that Moses spoke to Gods and if indeed, he spoke to an ET, then if that ET had a white heart he would have spoken to these too. However, since he and his people were sophisticated in the ways of ET reality, I assume, he would have done so ;) Please keep in mind that the time-line of our most ancient civilisations have a time-frame of millions of years, not the piddling 10,000 years that we are blithely lied to about.

Calabash
27th December 2013, 09:41
Thanks Wolf Khan - I will think long over your words. . . . I've always considered myself to be fortunate that I wasn't born into a religious family, leaving me free to pursue God at my own pace. I have been able to pluck whatever little nuggets suit me from all faiths as I mosey along. And yet, if you think of the path to God as being a road, I'm sure there are more direct ways than taking this 'A' road, that country lane and stopping at that quaint little pub for lunch. But whatever path it is that I'm on, I feel in my heart that He walks with me, not the other way round.

Frances
27th December 2013, 10:44
Thanks Wolf Khan. I'm going to try this peaceful form of meditation and relaxation.
I'm hopeless at meditation, but short to the point forms of mantras seem to suit me.
Frances.

crested-duck
28th December 2013, 00:29
Consider this perspective please ::
8iWxGhsAgjM