PDA

View Full Version : The Fraud of "English" History and the Rise of UCT

The One
24th December 2013, 05:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPDT-QAsgps

Published on 20 Dec 2013
This is a Wake-The-Feck-Up Podcast of Michael O'Bernicia's dissemination of the fraudulent nature of so-called "English" history; the Ancient Triads of the Island of Prydein ; the Molmutine Laws; and the rise of the independent community of sovereign, indigenous micro-nations known as Universal Community Trust [UCT], which he co-founded.

Recorded "Live" at Albien Rising, Autumn 2013, [B]please be advised that this video contains passionately delivered Bernician vernacular, which some Angles, Saxons and Jutes might find offensive.

shamanseeker
24th December 2013, 14:07
Thanks for posting this Malc. In my research for the Celtic thread I've discovered the extent of the authorities' deliberate tampering with and changing of British history. They have carried out a cultural genocide with regard to the Celtic peoples since Julius Caesar's time and his fraudulent histories. Unfortunately, some of my posts on the Celtic thread have disappeared but thanks to you and Spiral most have been restored. However, if you'd like to, you can find the videos of Wilson and Blackett, two Welsh historians who also work in the field and have discovered that the British authorities have been systematically changing British history for centuries and have hidden the true story of King Arthur. See www.richplanet.net

It's people like this that will change the world: the ones who stop feeling sorry for themselves and intelligently take control of their lives. We need to join with others and do the same thing and create small communities which give each other psychological support and refuse to comply with the psychopaths who are bossing us about.

It's so exciting that finally the truth is coming out!

Highland1
24th December 2013, 16:16
I have just watched this video from his Lordships Facebook page and it is profound Proof of our True Sovereignity!

I am literally shaking with excitement as to how this information can reshape our world, it truly is mindblowing!

Perhaps........it is this that he will discuss on New Years Eve?

Either way, this video simply MUST GO VIRAL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPDT-QAsgps

Russ

Highland1
24th December 2013, 16:25
Sorry Malc, I had not noticed it had already been posted! doh!

Russ

BabaRa
24th December 2013, 18:27
Most history is a lie: Look at the word: His story.

Leaders through the years understood that well.

Napoleon said: History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.

Churchill said: History will be kind to me, for I shall write it.

Then they published the lie in books and taught it in the schools and/or churches as truth.

We are now waking up to the Grand Lie. Bravo for us. I suspect the trick will be not to replace the one lie with another.

shamanseeker
27th December 2013, 14:35
I hadn't thought of that! Thanks, BabaRa! People started to find out about Churchill quite a while ago. His smugness was for nought ;)