PDA

View Full Version : Lord Greville Janner's home searched as part of child sex investigations, say police

The One
22nd December 2013, 06:31
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Greville-Janner_2771533b.jpg

Police have searched the London home of Labour Lord Greville Janner as part of an investigation into historic child sex allegations, it was revealed.Officers from Leicestershire Police spent two days searching his £600,000 apartment in North London, on Monday and Tuesday.The 85-year-old former barrister was named Baron Janner of Braunstone, Leicester, in 1997.

The force refused to give details of whether anything was seized but confirmed it was part of an ongoing probe.A police spokesman said: "Leicestershire Police can confirm its officers executed a search warrant of a property in Barnet, London as part of an ongoing criminal inquiry.

"No arrests have been made at this stage."

It is understood police attended the flat as part of a historic child sex investigation dating back many years.Builders working on a renovation next door to the Janner's home saw a number of police cars and officers at the address on Monday and Tuesday.One said: "There were loads of police cars here on Monday and Tuesday. They were coming and going all day.

"I don't know what happened, but they've been back quite often ever since.They were here on Tuesday and came back on Wednesday."The huge white-fronted property in West Hampstead contains six luxury flats. Janner was at home on Thursday afternoon but refused to come to the door.A young man, who identified himself as 'Jameson', claimed he was the peer's personal spiritual healer. He said: "The Lord won't come to the door."He is exhausted with all the stress of dealing with the police. He's old and needs his rest. I don't want to say any more."

It is not the first time Janner - a life peer in the House of Lords - has sparked controversy.In 2006 Lord Janner was struck by fellow Lord Bramall, a former head of the Armed Forces, during a furious row over the Lebanon conflict.Janner, a prominent speaker on Jewish rights who was President of the Board of British Jews, has been hailed for his efforts to see Holocaust victims receive compensation.In 1955, he married Myra Sheink, born and bred in Australia, who passed away in 1996. He has three children and many grandchildren.

On his official website, Janner says his hobbies include "autograph collections, glass and other antiquities, swimming, speaking his nine languages and his family."
It also says he is a member of the Magic Circle and the International Brotherhood of Magicians.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10529864/Lord-Greville-Janners-home-searched-as-part-of-child-sex-investigations-say-police.html

Calabash
22nd December 2013, 10:06
Thanks for this post Malc.

http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Greville-Janner_2771533b.jpg

Police have searched the London home of Labour Lord Greville Janner as part of an investigation into historic child sex allegations, it was revealed.Officers from Leicestershire Police spent two days searching his £600,000 apartment in North London, on Monday and Tuesday.The 85-year-old former barrister was named Baron Janner of Braunstone, Leicester, in 1997.

The force refused to give details of whether anything was seized but confirmed it was part of an ongoing probe.A police spokesman said: "Leicestershire Police can confirm its officers executed a search warrant of a property in Barnet, London as part of an ongoing criminal inquiry.

"No arrests have been made at this stage."

It is understood police attended the flat as part of a historic child sex investigation dating back many years.Builders working on a renovation next door to the Janner's home saw a number of police cars and officers at the address on Monday and Tuesday.One said: "There were loads of police cars here on Monday and Tuesday. They were coming and going all day.

"I don't know what happened, but they've been back quite often ever since.They were here on Tuesday and came back on Wednesday."The huge white-fronted property in West Hampstead contains six luxury flats. Janner was at home on Thursday afternoon but refused to come to the door.A young man, who identified himself as 'Jameson', claimed he was the peer's personal spiritual healer. He said: "The Lord won't come to the door."He is exhausted with all the stress of dealing with the police. He's old and needs his rest. I don't want to say any more."

It is not the first time Janner - a life peer in the House of Lords - has sparked controversy.In 2006 Lord Janner was struck by fellow Lord Bramall, a former head of the Armed Forces, during a furious row over the Lebanon conflict.Janner, a prominent speaker on Jewish rights who was President of the Board of British Jews, has been hailed for his efforts to see Holocaust victims receive compensation.In 1955, he married Myra Sheink, born and bred in Australia, who passed away in 1996. He has three children and many grandchildren.

On his official website, Janner says his hobbies include "autograph collections, glass and other antiquities, swimming, speaking his nine languages and his family."
It also says he is a member of the Magic Circle and the International Brotherhood of Magicians.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10529864/Lord-Greville-Janners-home-searched-as-part-of-child-sex-investigations-say-police.html

Politics
Peerage
Law
"Earned" peerage
Zionist
Occult

Have I missed any?

Spiral
22nd December 2013, 10:52
Thanks for this post Malc.

Politics
Peerage
Law
"Earned" peerage
Zionist
Occult

Have I missed any?

he is a member of the Magic Circle and the International Brotherhood of Magicians.

They are the illusionist & slight of hand type of "magician" that entertain children, (which is worse if we are talking peedo)

But to get where he has got he is probably up to his neck in the other kind too, I wonder who he has fallen foul of to be investigated rather than protected by the police ?

Calabash
22nd December 2013, 11:01
Good point Spiral. I wonder at what point it will start to topple . . . . ? Are psychopaths capable of crapping bricks I wonder? I do hope so . . . . .

Frances
22nd December 2013, 12:59
Crapping bricks! I hope it hurts as much as any pain they have inflicted on others.
Even the name "Lord" sends alarm bells ringing in my head.
Frances.

BabaRa
22nd December 2013, 18:13
I wonder who he has fallen foul of to be investigated rather than protected by the police ?

Bingo! . . and also it's a clear message to all the others in power. Play our game boys, or we'll spill the beans on you!