PDA

View Full Version : Dolores Cannon - "The Convoluted Universe" - Book Four

Vitalux
21st December 2013, 15:45
Past life regression, hypnotherapy and hypnosis expert Dolores Cannon offers us her perspective into spirituality as well as helps solve some of the mystery surrounding ET interaction.

I've read one of her books The Custodians: Beyond Abduction (http://www.exoperiodismo.com/uploads/9/2/3/3/9233264/dolores_cannon_-_los_custodios.pdf) and found it quite mind blowing.

It's a free pdf book if anyone wishes to click on the book link above.

I have great respect for hypnosis. I've observed people who have been hypnotized and it certainly is a science that is well kept hidden in mainstream awareness.

It is my humble suggestion, that for those that are ready to consider a wonderful perspective to reality, to consider viewing the below video and see if this resonates well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIa7nTmEDLA

BabaRa
22nd December 2013, 01:45
This isn't new information for me, although perhaps Dolores' means of obtaining it may be new.

My thoughts: What we call the Matrix is very much more than just our 3D lives. I suspect that when we cross over the place that we go to to learn is also a part of this Matrix, which is why we keep coming back. It's set up that way. Clever trap.

I no longer believe that we are meant to forget everything when we are reborn - again a part of the trap. That's like a 3rd grade teacher wiping out her students memories just before sending them to the next grade and then saying the purpose is "for them to learn".

If "they" (whoever "they" are) wanted us to learn, they would allow us to bring forth the memories of each life so we don't have to "start over each time". Making us start over is the attempt of keeping us under their power.

Wolf Khan
22nd December 2013, 07:56
A brilliant point BabaRa, and finally someone other than ourselves has noticed that we loose so much in each incarnation that we dont have the awareness of past life experiences. Thank you.

Calabash
22nd December 2013, 10:30
Thanks for the link Vitalux - I will definitely give it a read shortly. I've read Dolores' Convuluted Universe and much of what she writes is mind blowing. However, there are the odd one or two things that do not convince me at all - perhaps they are at odds, or out of line with something else I've read for instance, and so I put the information in my "stuff to be sifted through later" - of which there is a huge pile :).

FWIW I'm going through all the Montalk stuff at the mo (not to be confused with Montauk, although of course there is a connection) and I find that if I have too much on the go at once I just get totally confused. Or maybe my brain just needs a better filter. Nevertheless, thank you again - you can never have too much information . . .

Vitalux
22nd December 2013, 15:32
This isn't new information for me, although perhaps Dolores' means of obtaining it may be new.

My thoughts: What we call the Matrix is very much more than just our 3D lives. I suspect that when we cross over the place that we go to to learn is also a part of this Matrix, which is why we keep coming back. It's set up that way. Clever trap.

I no longer believe that we are meant to forget everything when we are reborn - again a part of the trap. That's like a 3rd grade teacher wiping out her students memories just before sending them to the next grade and then saying the purpose is "for them to learn".

If "they" (whoever "they" are) wanted us to learn, they would allow us to bring forth the memories of each life so we don't have to "start over each time". Making us start over is the attempt of keeping us under their power.

I too tend to have a wee bit of a skeptical eye for most information.
Upon reading Karla Turner's book, it helped me understand a bit of a pattern of different ways to view information.

Karla Turner, a well respected author pertaining to alien abduction encounters tended to have a distrusting view point from her experiences.
Dolores Cannon, has a much different point of view from her perspective about alien encounters with humans.

Nothing I ever say, or books I ever offer, do I claim offer a clear definition of truth, they are just food for thought.

From my perspective, I am just enjoying the experience of living wherever "here" is, in what is called a human body.
It's a beautiful place to definitely dwell. Lots of pretty things to see, lots of exciting things to do, and an endless thread of things to be thrilled about. Rather those thrills be fear based or love based.

Whoever made this place "here" did a wonderful job.

I like it.
:winner: