PDA

View Full Version : When Worlds Divide...

shamanseeker
16th September 2013, 19:26
http://www.zengardner.com/wp-content/uploads/separatinggalaxy2.jpg

by Zen Gardner

This question of a coming divergent world, a just one that separates in some way from the wicked one we’re currently embroiled in, has been with us for some time. We are watching parallel phenomena of violent, threatening darkness pounding at our doorstep while a simultaneous absolutely awe-inspiring and empowering awakening is taking place around the globe. These are being contrasted before our hearts and minds as we each deal with these incoming realities at many levels.

As we know, they cannot contain our awakening no matter what draconian measures they try.

The dark Powers that have cleverly slipped into place can kill, maim and destroy to their wicked hearts’ content but it doesn’t do a thing. That glorious fact is a reality that has been carefully kept “behind the veil” of mass human awareness for eons, even though every living soul senses otherwise. Awake and aware consciousness and those daring to live there have known this all along.

What we call bravery in the face of their onslaughts is this very simple understanding. It’s a knowledge and conviction that we are eternal and indestructible and have a firm grip on the reality that the Truth for which we live is unshakeable. Living by that simple steadfast knowledge and proactively helping to manifest it in others is called being alive.

That’s the definition of true freedom.

Growing Into Realizations – Screw Escapism

I’m not a fatalist in the sense that everything is predetermined. That is purely a programmed shut down mechanism to the degree anyone adopts that mental paralysis. Complicated, arrogant, philosophical gobbledygook such as that has been the stifling academic controlling answer for all of the non-already-religiously-programmed subjects.

Same old mechanism. Get ‘em from both sides.

We are very much alive, gloriously free willed entities in this wonderful cosmic fabric and are intrinsically connected together with the infinite creative Source. It couldn’t be more wonderful, profound or simple. Just like your heart has told you all along.

I find myself chewing on this question of where humanity is going quite a bit, not even consciously, but it’s always there as I attempt to “grok” the events in the world around me and the vast body of knowledge and esoterica at our fingertips. It’s totally cool. I wouldn’t have it any other way. There is no greater purpose in life as far as I am concerned than to keep growing in understanding and empowering awareness and helping others to do the same.

From a new, enlightened perspective is the only way we can achieve the loving intentions we share for this planet…and beyond.

The Wheat and the Tares

This parable always struck me and it is apparently full on appropriate for today. We may not know who came here scattering their evils seeds but one thing for sure, over time we will see “who is who” when the plants grow to maturity. Which is clearly happening now.

“The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.

“The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’

“‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.

“The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’

“‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”

The powerful statement of this parable is how the plants have to grow up together to find this out. Is this what we are experiencing now in a very profound cycle of distended time?

http://www.zengardner.com/wp-content/uploads/tares.jpg

Clearly the mimicking parasitic weeds are sucking the good nutrients out of the soil that nourishes the good plants. No doubt they’re good talkers, persuading their neighbors how needed they are in the community – in fact, “we should rule over you and help take care of things”.

Ever notice how fast and tall weeds grow, and in the most unlikely places? And how much they can mimic the plants they’re killing? And they DO kill off young sprouts if you don’t catch them. Crowding them out, sucking up the water and minerals.

Sound familiar?

The usurpers at work. They were hidden, but are now being exposed to a growing swathe of humanity. All part of the division.

Read more: http://www.zengardner.com/when-worlds-divide/#sthash.Ty1OxueT.dpuf

Mark
16th September 2013, 20:07
I read this earlier too SS.

I nicked the parable part and posted that, interesting and uplifting isnt it?

shamanseeker
18th September 2013, 18:33
It certainly is, WHOMADEGOD!

BabaRa
18th September 2013, 20:05
My thoughts: When worlds divide, OR?... is it just that our senses lie to us all the time. (example: science tells us a table is made up of molecules, etc rotating at fast speeds and is mostly space. Our eyes and touch tell us it is stationary and solid. Can both of these perspectives be true? ..as they are totally opposed to each other. So we are living with split minds.)

Perhaps it is time to detach from our 5 senses. I know it's difficult, but begin experimenting. You will soon begin to see beyond the veil. At first your fear will pull you back, your mind (not consciousness) will pull you back, and try to frame what you are seeing to what you've been taught(erroneously, I might add). Try not to label or define what you are seeing at first.

There is only consciousness and energy. The first is very capable of molding the latter, but you must be willing to let go of what you are seeing in the Matrix. A tough job for many, because we have become so addicted to this reality(or illusion, however you prefer to label it.)