PDA

View Full Version : Day of Destruction: 50 tornadoes tear through U.S. Midwest

BabaRa
18th November 2013, 18:36
Fortunately, the death toll, so far, is low (6 dead); however, the destruction is immense.

http://sharing.wthitv.com/sharewdpp/photo/2013/11/17/APTOPIX%20Severe%20Weather%20IL_4213352_ver1.0_640 _480.JPEG

November 18, 2013 – ILLINOIS – A fast-moving storm system triggered multiple tornadoes on Sunday, killing at least six people, injuring about 40 and flattening large parts of the city of Washington, Illinois as it tore across the Midwest, officials said. The storm also forced the Chicago Bears to halt their game against the Baltimore Ravens and encourage fans at Soldier Field to seek shelter as menacing clouds rolled in. Chicago’s two major airports also briefly stopped traffic with the metropolitan area was under a tornado watch. The city of Washington, Illinois, was hit especially hard by what the National Weather Service called a ‘large and extremely dangerous tornado. “It’s a sad day in Washington. The devastation is just unbelievable. You just can’t imagine. It looks like a war zone in our community,” said Washington Mayor Gary Manier. “It’s kind of widespread and went right through our community of 15,000 people,” he added, saying hundreds of homes in the town, 145 miles southwest of Chicago, had been destroyed. The state Emergency Management Agency said one person was killed in Washington. Thirty-one people injured by the storm were being treated at St. Francis Medical Center, one of the main hospitals in nearby Peoria, according to hospital spokeswoman Amy Paul. Eight had traumatic injuries.

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/11/18/day-of-death-50-tornadoes-tear-through-u-s-midwest-leaving-5-dead/

lookbeyond
18th November 2013, 18:54
This is shocking,im so sorry for this community,lb

Calz
18th November 2013, 19:08
A couple things here (then perhaps a rant before I slump off to bed).

What is with the (long foretold) climate change increasing of intensity and unpredictable weather patterns???

Climate CHANGE is ever ongoing and always has been.

This sort of system that far north in mid November??? Seriously???

First and foremost thoughts/prayers/healing should be directed to those effected (as with the recent super typhoon).

That said ... what part of the massive levels of evidence of weather modification/war is not clear to peeps by now???

Dutchsince (last I checked) has not yet weighed in on these tornados (he is still busy trying to document his theories/opinion/"proof" about the Phils typhoon).

Plausible deniability is in vogue these days.

Regardless ... how many circumstances of this must continue to happen before we the people of the world (no not just the usa) realize there are weather wars going on and ***WE*** are the target.

National boundaries blur ... but clearly the circumstantial evidence points towards the elite and their multidimensional masters.

What seems clear to some is not even questioned by most.

Will stop before going into full rant mode ... too tired and sick of this nonsense.

Spiral
18th November 2013, 19:23
The recent videos on this thread clearly show the strong winds & temperature variations that caused this, its been on the cards for days.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/1176-Solar-Activity-Earth-Weather-amp-Quakes-A-Relationship/page3

My heartfelt condolences to all those effected.

Calz
18th November 2013, 19:38
I don't remember strong enough warm fronts moving that far north in the country this time of year to create these types of systems.

Could be wrong (as always ... shooting from the hip from memory).

I live a bit north of what is considered "tornado alley". There are plenty of tornados in my state but my city is "protected" either by lay of the land or American Indian protection. No idea but I have watched these types of systems veer off right before hitting city limits for about 40 years now and there has never been a tornado inside the city.

The last couple years a number of cities have really been crushed and Dutch has often provided his take on "the goods" to show it was not a natural occurance.

Again ... I didn't suggest that was the case here ... just offering my initial reaction to what is very odd timing and location.

Wolf Khan
18th November 2013, 21:24
All weather these day (especially in the US) is HAARP.

Spiral
19th November 2013, 08:16
All weather these day (especially in the US) is HAARP.

Quite a lot of it is man made, micro waves & chemtrails, the Sun is responsible for the rest.

The chemtrailing here at the bottom of France has been so bad this summer that its ruined the grape harvest which was a month late, one farmer said to me "whatever you do, don't buy 2013 wine".