PDA

View Full Version : 'Snowden Level Revelations' of Spying

Sooz
15th November 2013, 06:03
Hi All,

This is really explosive stuff - Alex Jones Tuesday Show 12 Nov 2013. The level of NSA spying is truly out there.

Your phones, tablets and iPads are being data-mined wherever you go. I've actually experienced this, low level.

If the mainstream media doesn't pick this up, you know something is really wrong. And TRUE.

This is 'Edward Snowden Level' Revelations here.

I'm venturing this is operational in all capital cities around the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmCUutIQU1k
Start around 34 minute mark.

I'm going to send this to msm here in Oz. Don't know where it will get me, a red flag probably, if I don't have one already.:tea:

Sooz
PS: Interesting that I could not and still can't download latest podcast from AJ's website, 14 Nov.

Sooz
15th November 2013, 07:28
Something more, despite the ptb saying that have de-activated it, not true....

See here:

http://www.infowars.com/seattle-wi-fi-spy-network-has-not-been-deactivated/

Calz
15th November 2013, 07:35
despite the ptb saying

... are their mouths open???

... and what have we learned over the years when that happens???

... should this still be an issue???

Sooz
15th November 2013, 10:39
I know all this stuff sounds crazy. But he, Alex Jones, has got it nailed.

He is way ahead of the game. Even stuff I told my son 3 years ago (and he looked at me like I was half crazy), has come true. Facebook tracking you, phones tracking you, tracking of your internet address. Everything....it's all come true, this isn't a sci fi story.

Black boxes in your cars, new cars that is. All designed to track wherever you are. In years to come it will bill you for speeding over the limit or being parked over time in a car space.

If you have an iPad, do you have the location service on? If it is on, and you have it with you, it will know wherever you are. And you will get ads from MacDonald's and Subway and all the rest of them locked into the matrix.

Your phone can track you and record your phone calls even if it's turned off and you take the batteries out. All back door technology.

Soon you will be able to download movies and music from streets lights, via Wi-Fi.....except they will be recording everyone's conversations...

Wi Fi and your kitchen appliances have smart chips that communicate with each other and your phone and your computer. They know when you are home and when you are not.

What if this gets into the wrong hands? (Not that it's in the right hands now), but with our criminal governments, who knows where your personal information is going?

You could be blackmailed with things you wrote about 20 years ago. All things you wrote in your own hand or with your own voice can be used against you.

Or it could be planted on your computer or phone. Things that you didn't even write.

Today there was a survey on mainstream media, Sydney Morning Herald, inviting everyone to chronicle their drug habits. It's 'anonymous' of course. Bull****! Anonymous for now and then 10 years later they will drag it up to incriminate you.

Don't fall for it. It's a trap.

You get my drift.

Cheers,
Sooz

Sooz
15th November 2013, 10:46
There you go:

The Global Survey re drug habits.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/health/global-drug-survey-2014-20131115-2xktj.html

Spiral
15th November 2013, 11:31
There you go:

The Global Survey re drug habits.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/health/global-drug-survey-2014-20131115-2xktj.html

So, we are already in the self medicated society that Aldus Huxley wrote about in "Brave New World" :holysheep:

lookbeyond
16th November 2013, 03:22
I find it amazing that i can sit in my car and use the internet on my phone with wifi from wherever allowing me to

Sparky
16th November 2013, 03:54
Sooz: Thanks for all the info.

Your phone can track you and record your phone calls even if it's turned off and you take the batteries out. All back door technology.

Between all the information our credit card companies have gathered and sold, our banks, insurance companies and financial institutions share and now with our medical records on line, I think everyone can
see where this is going.

Sparky
16th November 2013, 04:49
Hey Sooz:

I've listened to the first Alex Jones link and the stuff he's talking about was discussed at the
week long Disclosure conference held in Washington, DC with former members of Congress
at end of April - 1st week in May.

I watched every one of the speakers at the Congressional Hearing and posted a daily report on the old board we lost due to the hack.

I'm kinda puzzled why Alex is screaming in such a huff like this is breaking news. If the UFO guys
knew about this 6 months ago, you can be sure Alex did too.

Why did he sit on this so long? I've always believed Alex is a tool with his "timed release" of info just like
Kerry Cassidy and many others.

The only thing I don't recall anyone talking about is this:

Soon you will be able to download movies and music from streets lights, via Wi-Fi.....except they will be recording everyone's conversations...

Even Linda Moulton Howe talked about some of the surveillance stuff. She told no one where she was going when she met with a man and his wife at their home to interview and tape them. After she left them and flew back to Philadelphia, the couple went to the supermarket for groceries. When they returned to their car, they were met by men in suits who rattled them considerably; enough for him to call Linda and leave a message on her phone not to release info.

After Linda played her messages, she reported when she went to play the tapes, there was nothing on them. Go figure how they had the technology to erase them? ...and where did they do it as they were never out of her possession?

BabaRa
16th November 2013, 18:26
I'd like to throw in another twist on this.

What if all this new technology is pushing us towards developing mental telepathy?!?

All of these new gadgets keep getting smaller and smaller. Remember the first computer. It took up a whole room.

Some day, some body, probably some kid, who's use to sending everything via cyberspace - is going to think he has his "latest gadget" in his hand - is going to send something on this gadget that isn't there, and then will realize he/she wasn't holding it. IMAGINE his/her surprise when the message was received on the other end!

BINGO, the beginning of conscious mental telepathy. And with mental telepathy, there are no secrets from anybody - we are now are own NSA.

Spiral
16th November 2013, 19:19
Those guys really have no sense of humour at all.

http://youtu.be/bYnc62sVuAE

BabaRa
16th November 2013, 21:47
Those guys really have no sense of humour at all.

http://youtu.be/bYnc62sVuAE

The ending statement of the video is: "This matter has been referred to a Federal Court."

Hopefully this small business T-shirt company will get an attorney to represent them pro bono. AND, they get lots of free publicity over the case and make lots of money.

Next thing you know the NSA will be labeling anyone wearing that T-shirt a terrorist and arresting them indefinitely as they now apparently can do without a trial.

thenmac
16th November 2013, 22:27
Interesting thoughts regarding the mental telepathy, BaBaRa.

Ive felt for a longtime that telepathy is a latent natural ability but this synthetic version we are being herded towards is a signature

of evil genius IMO. Suppressing a natural ability and giving us the Big Mac version.

Cant wait till we collectively stop embracing expediency and claim our true birthright.

( hope its not before i send this reply on the old confuser - that would nt be expedient ) :p

Cearna
17th November 2013, 02:01
I used to be amazed, back a time ago, I had no phone contact except at work. I would start to think, I must ring one of them soon, and within a day or two they would ring work, saying did you want to talk with me, Colleen, I felt that you were. Once I had a phone, and could just ring them, it stopped happening.

Spiral
17th November 2013, 08:11
I used to be amazed, back a time ago, I had no phone contact except at work. I would start to think, I must ring one of them soon, and within a day or two they would ring work, saying did you want to talk with me, Colleen, I felt that you were. Once I had a phone, and could just ring them, it stopped happening.

Someone often pops into my head a second or two before the phone rings & its them, I bet a lot of people get that.

norman
29th May 2014, 00:58
Whistleblower Snowden to US TV: 'I was trained as a spy'

I know 'euronews' ( this youtube channel ) sounds dodgy, but the footage speaks for itself. Snowden was talking to NBC.

I wonder, and have wondered, if the extent of real technology is so far ahead that producing a "leak" of the stuff that's now obsolete is a double banger trick.

[ also, is this part of a distraction from Bilderberg - there always IS at least one attempt to create one ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D7Fnb7jdl4

norman
30th May 2014, 00:50
The British government has blocked the NBC full interview in UK.

Alex Jones and Paul Watson take 2 sides on Snowden and the conversation is quite interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ9dsHa65mc