PDA

View Full Version : Magnesium Deficiency - No Test Required - Mark Sircus, Ac., OMD

Kathy
14th November 2013, 15:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXhUeRFE-kg

"Uploaded on Feb 12, 2010
Magnesium is grossly deficient in the great majority of people existing on modern diets. The clinical situation is so bad that when it comes to magnesium people with chronic diseases can be sure that their magnesium levels will be very low. This means that they will respond exceptionally well to treatments with magnesium chloride.

Magnesium chloride oil treatments address systemic nutritional deficiencies, act to improve the function of our cells and immune system, and help protect cells from oxidative damage. Magnesium is a systemic medicine as well as a local one bringing new life and energy to the cells wherever it is applied topically. When used with oral administration, transdermal magnesium therapy offers us the opportunity to get dosages up to the powerful therapeutic range without compromising intestinal comfort through oral use alone.

One hardly needs to have a test if patients diet consists of any of the three prominent white foods. White rice, white sugar and white bread are white because they are stripped of their mineral, vitamin and fiber content. These are poison foods because they starve us of magnesium. When consumed they demand that we supplement with magnesium or we are destined to breakdown and get sick and even die of cancer, cardiac arrest, or suffer with diabetes, a stroke or some kind of neurological disease. But these are not the only foods that are devoid of magnesium. In general magnesium has been depleted from topsoil diminishing dietary intake across the board while our need for magnesium has increased do to increasing toxic exposure."

Tribe
14th November 2013, 16:06
Using proper moist ,wet sea salt is a great start in aiding your body in magnesium . Cook with this wonderful stuff and your body will truly thank you ! I got my supply from a health food shop but you can get it online easily . :) it is truly worth doing ! :) x

Spiral
14th November 2013, 16:51
I use magnesium flakes, you just dissolve some in boiling water, then when its cooled soak a cloth in it & put on your skin & leave it for an hour or so, the body absorbs what it needs.

Very cost effective too.

BabaRa
14th November 2013, 17:20
Here's another (very short) video. Shows how stress, blood pressure meds, use of diaretics and high intake of highly processed carbs contribute to magnesium deficiency.

Magnesium deficiency (often) = depression , also contributes to many other problems, all of which are treated by meds that cause more magnesium deficiency - or other problems, but these meds never address the core issue of Magnesium Deficiency.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wtUn1gWgaw

shamanseeker
16th November 2013, 09:53
I realized a while back that I was very magnesium deficient. I took natural magnesium supplements but have discovered that when I eat mackerel and especially organic to-fu both of which are higher in magnesium than wholemeal cereals (not the gelatinous type which I can't stomach but the thicker, more 'bean-like' similar to what my Korean friend used to make at home). I had read that to-fu and soy products weren't good for you and that people in the far-east do not eat much soy but I asked my Chinese friend and she said they eat a lot of soy and all different kinds to the white gelatinous type to the thicker, beige 'bean-like' one. She said they like it especially for their skins. Since I've been eating this regularly I am so much stronger and my leg muscles are building up again - and my skin is even younger. So I now believe that what they've been saying about soy is disinformation. Of course, it's best to stay away from non-organic soy which comes from countries who use genetically modified food such as the U.S.

The foods with the most magnesium; more details in this article http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-high-in-magnesium.php

1. Dark Leafy Greens
2. Nuts and Seeds (Pumpkin Seeds)
3. Fish (Mackerel)
4. Beans and Lentils (Soy Beans)
5. Whole Grains (Brown Rice)
6. Avacados
7. Low Fat Dairy (Yoghurt)
8. Bananas (my comment: a wonderful food also high in potassium. A lot of doctors say not to eat them because they are 'fattening' but there are only
about 80 calories in a banana so they are only fattening if you finish off a big meal with one but that's pretty difficult to do as they're so filling.)
9. Dried Fruit (Figs)
10. Dark Chocolate

Sooz
16th November 2013, 10:07
I take a magnesium bath about once a week (5 cups of Epsom salts to a bath) and massage magnesium oil daily on my lower back.

In addition to eating heaps of spinach and kale.

I found it very interesting that you can drink the stuff in water. Never thought of that! Thanks....;)