PDA

View Full Version : The Astrology Podcast for 2022. Don't get your hopes up...

Octopus Garden
2nd January 2022, 02:04
This has become my favorite astrology podcast. 2022 looks to be pretty fraught with drama too. Trying to be hopeful. Maybe the hope involves we have to hit bottom, as a species before we turn things around.

Climate change has done such a number on us, in the Pacific Northwest. OMG. It has to turn around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBriZO5ALoQ&t=1405s

Dreamtimer
3rd January 2022, 13:15
Thanks, OG. I've been indulging in some predictions for the New Year. I've been hearing mostly good stuff. We shall see. I like to be optimistic, it's better energy.

My son and I were talking about the weird weather. He's in Jackson, Wyoming. It didn't really snow much until late November. They've had many weirdly warm days. One affect is the vastly increased avalanche risk.

We talked about the snow in the Sierras, he lived in that area for a year after college. We both agreed that lots of snow is good but that warming or rain on top of it would be bad, even catastrophic. Hopefully that won't happen.

My mind was blown by the wildfires in Colorado.

Crazy times.

Octopus Garden
3rd January 2022, 22:22
Hey Dreamtimer, Your perspective is appreciated... a lot. i think I am just temporarily overwhelmed by the change. Record heat in the summer, killed hundreds, followed by unprecedented flooding in November, then that followed by record cold this winter. I think the interior of the province is still cut off from the coast, by vehicle, due to highways being destroyed from the flooding.
I was astonished by the Colorado fire too. It was so fast. Hurricane force winds with fire. And tornadoes. We are getting them up here now too, in Central Canada. That's unprecedented.
Anyway, we all just have to roll with it and find our North Star for guidance, whatever that might be. Family, friends, philosophies, religions, hope. Whatever works, time to employ it!

Have a wonderful 2022! Sorry I was a bummer with my post!:cry::frantic: