PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Occult New Age Secrets of the Denver International Airport Exposed

The One
13th November 2013, 20:15
The most amazing thing about the Denver International Airport (DIA) is not that it is filled to the brim with very freaky occultic symbols everywhere you look, it’s that it is everywhere you look. Instead of trying to hide them, or be clever about it, these works of darkness are on bold display, daring you to figure them out. And there is no question of any kind that all these symbols do indeed tell a story that is yet to be realized. The story of an evil, tragic holocaust. Do I have your attention?

The satanic nature of the Masons is well-known, and we shall not go into that here in this article. But what I would like to call your attention to is what is written right under the Masons logo. It reads “New World Airport Commission.” Not only does it sound like a name created by conspiracy theorists, the other startling fact is that the ‘New World Airport Commission’ doesn’t seem to exist. Anywhere. Except where it is written here on the capstone.

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/104385/images/denver-airport-capstone-2011.jpg

Now, this is where it gets freaky, and I mean like chills-down-your-spine freaky. I will show you some of the panels from the main mural inside the airport, and you can make up your own mind.

Panel #1: The lord of Death killing the dove of peace

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/104385/images/denver-airport-mural-1-blucifer-occult-dia.jpg

A long, long trail of mothers holding dead babies in their arms, many more lying dead on the ground, as a faceless, evil warlord holds a huge sword and a machine gun, thrusting the sword into the belly of the white dove of peace. Notice, too, that the evil warlord doing the killing is a military soldier, a reference to the coming United States police state perhaps?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B9EpqBf0oCY

What would be the message here other than a warning of a coming holocaust of unimaginable proportion. In any event, why are these images used if not to send a meesage of somekind? The mural clearly is telling the viewer a story of some kind, and it is absolutely one of deeply-disturbed horror.

This imagery would be considered far too graphic to be on the wall of a prison that would house the most violent of offenders. So why is it used in an airport where families, friends and neighbors go to fly to be with their loved ones?

BabaRa
14th November 2013, 01:16
I remember my first visit to Denver Airport - I was just changing planes. Was on one of those moving sidewalks (conveyor belt type things), they move slowly if you are just standing still and as we went by those murals, I gasped, as they are huge and what they depict is morbidly shocking.

I'll never forget the impact they had on me. When I got home, I did some research on them and then was more shocked. This was around 2001.

boja
14th November 2013, 08:31
Suffice to say :-

WHOEVER INSTIGATED THOSE SCENES IS SICK !

Who would want to take their young children there ? Not I.

Sooz
14th November 2013, 08:48
I studied a bit of this many years ago when I first went down the bunny hole.

Seriously sick stuff and extremely disturbing.