PDA

View Full Version : Angels, Demons, the Fallen, Nephilim, propoganda, and Mysterious Events and Phenomena.

Jim Duyer
4th August 2021, 00:53
I don't have a script or a real plan, but I do have a few posts that I would like to share here. I will try to keep most of them exclusive to this site, whenever possible. It helps me to throw out some of my research results to see if there is any recognition from them - I live in a cabin on top of a mountain and have not owned a cell phone for 15 years, so think hermit, but one with some skills in ancient languages. Your comments help to reign me in when I go off the normal path of humanity, which happens more than I would care to admit.

It was suggested that I might post about angels, demons, the fallen, Nephilim, and other topics both accepted and esoteric. That I believe I can do.

Throughout most of our accepted history, the manifestations of demonology and demonopathy have been viewed from a religious perspective and explained as the work of the Devil. That this is a purely Christian concept is proven by the lack of a "Devil" in the Old Testament. Yes, we do have the Morning Star, the Advocate, the Deciever known as Satan to many. But the early Hebrews would hardly recognize the Christian constrict as being an accurate image of the Advocate of Evil that they knew and feared.

The bizarre manipulation and ill effects described in the demonological literature are usually regarded as the results of a great unseen conflict between God and the Devil.

In UFO lore, the same conflict has been observed and the believers have explained it as a space war between the "Guardians" (good guys from outer space), who are protecting our planet, and some evil extraterrestrial race, perhaps one that has been here on our planet since the beginning of civilizations.. The manifestations are the same, only the frames of reference are different (updated and polished up as needed, according to the timeline that it makes its appearance next). .

Did ancient man misinterpret UFO manifestations by placing them in religious context? Apparently not. The literature indicates that the phenomenon carefully cultivated the religious frame of reference in early times, just as the modern manifestations have carefully supported the extraterrestrial frame of reference. In other words, we receive, or have been fed, the sustenance that is felt will work the best with us, based on where we are in the theme of enlightenment and understanding. It's a flexible script, often repeated, since it seems to work so well, on a planet-wide basis. Why change what is not yet broken, or broken out of?

We hear today of an OperationTrojan Horse, which is merely the same old game in a new, updated guise. The Devil's emissaries of yester-year have been replaced by mysterious "men in black." The quasi-angels of Biblical times have become magnificent spacemen, here to offer council and healing knowledge, according to some. Or a chance to peek into hyper-dimensions, according to others. The demons, devils, and false angels were recognized as liars and plunderers by early man. The same imposters now appear as long-haired Venusians, but are only expressed by those few who are in the business of framing how we think, and who are currently using confusion to divide and conquer us, the cattle.

Rebel angels are claimed to be able to take on any form they please, even appearing as angels of light. The deceptive rebel angels often appear to humans in SEEMINGLY benign guises: as the enlightening angel to Mohammed, as the angel Moroni to Joseph Smith, in disguise as the Virgin Mary in apparitions, and disguised as Enlightening Alien Space Brothers. There are many other appearances - I am merely summarizing a few here.

The Book of the Jubilees remarks that Jared or Yeh-red, an Old Testament patriarch, was so called because in his days the angels descended upon the earth - Yaw-rad "descend". It is interesting to note that "Jordan" comes from that same root word denoting "descent, coming down or falling" - Yar-dane "the place of the descent".

Jordan, "place of the descent", is located in the ancient boundary of Israel. Israel is currently a major location for sighting UFOs, and, as some claim (not myself) the fallen angels in disguise as "aliens". So when we examine the location where the "ones who fell to Earth" might have landed, the Holy Lands should be at the top of our list.

Some subscribe to the theory that Angels, just as mankind, are created beings; "praise ye Him, all His angels: praise ye Him, all His hosts ... for He spoke and they were made. He commanded and they were created" (Psalm 148:2, 5: Colossians 1:16, 17).

Contrary to popular belief, the Bible does not say that the only intelligent beings populating the universe are humans; in fact God created countless "non-human intelligent beings" before mankind. God is known throughout the Bible as the LORD OF HOSTS: "Rule and fear are with Him, He makes peace in His high places. Is there any number to His armies?" Job 25:2. And just as a leader with an army is not working alone, he also could not have actually had an army, so to speak, had he not already created it prior to Adam.

Intelligent beings who live in the atmosphere around and above the Earth are under the authority of the Lord of Flying Things, the Prince of the Power of the Air. But is this AN, supreme of the Sumerians, or Marduk, head of the Babylonian pantheon, or could this entity represent the one previously referred to as Baal, in the time of the Canaanites (whose structures at Jericho, by the way, predate the Sumerian civilization by thousands of years)?

Baal is identified as Satan by Jesus himself, in Matt.10:25 Mark. 3:22 Luke 11:15.
Paul says we wrestle not with flesh and blood, but with principalities and powers, with spirits in high places, literally, "in the heavens" or "in the aerial regions" Eph.6:12.

Hence Satan is called "the prince of the Power of the Air" "the prince of the aerial host" Eph.2:2.

Imagine the confederation of rebellious angels seated in the atmospheric heaven in the spaces above and around our planet. This fundamental of scripture contradicts many traditional concepts of "hell" as the domain of the devil and his minions... the popular notion of "Satan ruling the underworld" is not found in the Bible [OT]. In fact the Hebrews had a very different idea of the afterlife and the place where the dead await judgment.

According to the Jewish text called the Zophim, the watchers were angels who descended (Num. 23), and thus they are distinct from the "holy watchers" aligned with God. So apparently there are two very distinct groups here after all.

I would like to present some new connections, to be used on a trial basis by those that choose to examine them.

To those that feel offended by my frank statements of opinion - I'm sorry. To those that wish to examine the possibilities and contribute their own, perhaps conflicting views, I say welcome.

I have no agenda, I belong to no organized religious, scientific or governmental organization, and thus my hypotheses will not be restricted by "textbook" answers or polished sermons.

I am able to read and write in the proto-Hebrew alphabet, I regularly translate both the Classical and proto forms of Sumerian cuneiform, and I take my OT resources from the Massoretic text of the Hebrews themselves.

So you will not be able to match some of what I may post with any of the modern versions or flavors of English Biblical translations. But you will be able to confirm, word for word, what I write if you look at Qbible.com or other sites that offer the OT in both ancient Hebrew and English.

I don't manufacture any definitions, and use only accepted texts - they just might, however, not be the ones you are more used to seeing. I'm not sure what channeling actually represents, but I am sure that I have not received anything via that form of communication. Although it would probably have made things interesting if I had.

After reading one of my posts, some of you may arrive at the conclusion that I am not as "Christian" in my writing and research as you would wish. Others might feel that my lack of precise documentation, my inclusion of some Biblical sources in evidence, and the unique theoretical connections that I present are not those of a properly schooled scientist. You would both be mainly correct.

I am trying to get out two or more books at practically the same time. So I would like to and will post as often as I can. If I don't answer your replies please allow me a day or so - I am a very close representation to the absent minded professor, in that I try to do a great many things at the same time, and often forget to check my messages.

I am of the opinion that some of the same people who are very experienced at pulling our chains, so to speak, will be offering some very misleading signs and bits of information in the coming months and years. I also have a feeling, a strong feeling, that things might go very far South and very quick. I don't have most of the answers, but I am still looking.

I sincerely look forward to chatting with you. Thanks for your time.

Chris
4th August 2021, 07:04
Thanks Jim,

Appreciate your effort in putting that post together.

Demonology is certainly an interesting topic.

It is very common for religions that become dominant to demonise the deities of rival religions and their pantheons, that is in fact mostly how monotheistic religions are formed. The priesthood of one particular god in the pantheon becomes dominant and they muscle out the priesthood of rival deities by demonising them, relegating them to the underworld or some other unpleasant abode.

We saw that with Osiris in Egypt and Later with Marduk in Babylon (who replaced the Sumerian Enlil), or with Yahweh superseding El and later (supposedly) banishing Satan and other rebel angels (or gods, if we want to be precise) to the Underworld.

I believe Baal actually become Beelzebub in Demonology, whereas Astarte, a Phoenician Goddess, became Astaroth.

When talking about descent, I have had some personal experience with this and I can tell you, it is not a physical descent, rather a spiritual and dimensional one.

Very, very hard to describe, but when such a light-being shows up, it feels like they are coming down from above, descending that is. I suspect that this is true only in the sense that they enter our reality from a higher-dimensional plane and they do seem to "take off" or ascend, even fly away, when they leave.

What can I tell you, it makes little sense from a physics perspective, but there you go.

Jim Duyer
4th August 2021, 14:17
Thanks Jim,

Appreciate your effort in putting that post together.

Demonology is certainly an interesting topic.

It is very common for religions that become dominant to demonise the deities of rival religions and their pantheons, that is in fact mostly how monotheistic religions are formed. The priesthood of one particular god in the pantheon becomes dominant and they muscle out the priesthood of rival deities by demonising them, relegating them to the underworld or some other unpleasant abode.

We saw that with Osiris in Egypt and Later with Marduk in Babylon (who replaced the Sumerian Enlil), or with Yahweh superseding El and later (supposedly) banishing Satan and other rebel angels (or gods, if we want to be precise) to the Underworld.

I believe Baal actually become Beelzebub in Demonology, whereas Astarte, a Phoenician Goddess, became Astaroth.

When talking about descent, I have had some personal experience with this and I can tell you, it is not a physical descent, rather a spiritual and dimensional one.

Very, very hard to describe, but when such a light-being shows up, it feels like they are coming down from above, descending that is. I suspect that this is true only in the sense that they enter our reality from a higher-dimensional plane and they do seem to "take off" or ascend, even fly away, when they leave.

What can I tell you, it makes little sense from a physics perspective, but there you go.

First I agree with all that you said above. I would add that Yahweh was also associated with his Asherah, (same goddess) since we find clay pieces dated 600 BC or so in the Arabian peninsula with images of Yahweh and his lady. BTY, you will probably notice that my spelling is horrible from time to time. No excuse.

You very clearly know more about Egyptian lore than I. I honestly know very little about those people and that area in time. I have a mental block that told me to ignore them and concentrate in the North, where it began. So I look forward to your insight in that area.

Chris
4th August 2021, 14:39
First I agree with all that you said above. I would add that Yahweh was also associated with his Asherah, (same goddess) since we find clay pieces dated 600 BC or so in the Arabian peninsula with images of Yahweh and his lady.

Asherah was El's consort I believe. Her role in the Canaanite / Ugaritic pantheon was similar to that of Ki / Ninhursag in Sumer, being the Earth Goddess (Mother Earth) and the mother of gods. From what I have read, Yahweh wasn't part of the original Canaanite / Ugaritic pantheon, but came from the south and was added later. I guess that would make him somewhat similar to Marduk in Babylon, in that he took over the pantheon of an existing religion. I have no idea who his consort was, but I have also seen claims that it was actually Asherah. I tend to think he was just inserted into the "Elohim" pantheon instead of El at a later date. Perhaps we will never know for sure as this happened such a long time ago.

You very clearly know more about Egyptian lore than I. I honestly know very little about those people and that area in time. I have a mental block that told me to ignore them and concentrate in the North, where it began. So I look forward to your insight in that area.

Afraid not, I never had much interest in ancient Egypt. I prefer to study Mesopotamia and the Myths of India.

Jim Duyer
4th August 2021, 15:03
OK. I don't know much about India either. Thanks.

Chris
4th August 2021, 20:46
OK. I don't know much about India either. Thanks.

If you're truly interested in the intersection of ancient religious myth with UFO lore, it is worth exploring. Indian religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, etc...) incorporate beings on another planets as part of their cosmology. Most gods are believed to originally come from other planets, though it is made somewhat explicit that these other planets or realms are not just physically distant from us, but getting there in a physical form isn't possible. In other words, they tend to be located in different astral or ethereal planes.

The Puranas (ancient stories, predating even the Vedas in terms of the time periods they originate in, with most of them being antediluvian) give detailed descriptions of other planets and the beings that inhabit them. The Planet Vaikuntha, Vishnu's world, for instance, is inhabited entirely by blue-skinned, four-armed humanoids.

Emil El Zapato
27th January 2024, 19:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH3indTWQDo&t=3463s

Wind
28th January 2024, 06:42
They're real enough for me.

Emil El Zapato
28th January 2024, 09:11
I didn't follow up on this guy 'Gallagher' but some of his opinions were very compelling

They're real enough for me.

If we fear demons, at least we can depend on angels.

Wind
28th January 2024, 12:23
If we fear demons, at least we can depend on angels.

Oh absolutely.

Gio
28th January 2024, 20:01
From my perspective ...

Dr. Richard Gallagher approach and writings into to this matter are openly refreshing ...

Below is a summary conclusion he wrote from a 2016 article from the Washington Post,
How a scientist learned to work with exorcists (https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/07/01/as-a-psychiatrist-i-diagnose-mental-illness-and-sometimes-demonic-possession/).

"As a psychoanalyst, a blanket rejection of the possibility of demonic attacks seems less logical, and often wishful in nature, than a careful appraisal of the facts. As I see it, the evidence for possession is like the evidence for George Washington’s crossing of the Delaware. In both cases, written historical accounts with numerous sound witnesses testify to their accuracy.

In the end, however, it was not an academic or dogmatic view that propelled me into this line of work. I was asked to consult about people in pain. I have always thought that, if requested to help a tortured person, a physician should not arbitrarily refuse to get involved. Those who dismiss these cases unwittingly prevent patients from receiving the help they desperately require, either by failing to recommend them for psychiatric treatment (which most clearly need) or by not informing their spiritual ministers that something beyond a mental or other illness seems to be the issue. For any person of science or faith, it should be impossible to turn one’s back on a tormented soul."

By Richard Gallagher

Richard Gallagher is a board-certified psychiatrist and a professor of clinical psychiatry at New York Medical College. He is at work on a book about demonic possession in the United States.

Emil El Zapato
28th January 2024, 20:36
From my perspective ...

Dr. Richard Gallagher approach and writings into to this matter are openly refreshing ...

Below is a summary conclusion he wrote from a 2016 article from the Washington Post,
How a scientist learned to work with exorcists (https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/07/01/as-a-psychiatrist-i-diagnose-mental-illness-and-sometimes-demonic-possession/).

It's good to know he has the core of a good person.