PDA

View Full Version : American Insanity

Wind
25th July 2021, 06:09
Presented by Channel 5 with Andrew Callaghan.

QMswepvHBAA

Emil El Zapato
25th July 2021, 22:46
"Chad grinned, hearing the European's promise. Sweet Jesus, he thought, this was the way the world would end. A warren of rooms, cars on the freeway winding their last way home, the dead and almost dead exchanging blows by candlelight. The Reverend had been wrong. The Deluge wasn't a wave, was it? It was blind men with axes, it was the great on their knees begging not to die at the hands of idiots; it was the itch of the irrational grown to an epidemic. He watched, and thought of how he would describe this scene to the Reverend, and for the first time in his nineteen years, his pretty head felt a spasm of pure joy.

Wind had the world."

"The Damnation Game"
- Clive Barker -

Wind
29th July 2021, 06:23
This one's straight up Vern's alley.

KYKOLwt8pwo

modwiz
29th July 2021, 08:35
This one's straight up Vern's alley.

KYKOLwt8pwo

I made it to 4:43 in this video. It was filled with 'right wing' assholes. Figured it was more of the same.

This group was more appropriate for a psychological proctologist than suggesting they were of the same ilk as forum member Aianawa.

I like few of his posts or videos. Not because I don't love the guy but, because it seems a futile effort. I cannot support a futile effort.

Given that the people I saw in my 25% of vid watching were drinking some form of 'kool-aid' and I think are 'lost in the sauce', are you using a subtle form of insult?

Wind
29th July 2021, 09:08
Vern posts so much woo-woo here and has been supporting that mania too so I figured that he would feel at home in a place like that.

Dreamtimer
30th July 2021, 17:19
This is a good thread for this comment which I just heard.

Folks are screaming about their freedoms regarding wearing masks. A question to them might be, have they read the Patriot Act? Do they really understand how the government can take away their rights? It's pretty profound. Masks are a bandaid on a bite compared to the way rights and property can legally be infringed/taken away if it's decided the country is under a terrorist threat.

There was widespread support for the Patriot Act, especially among self-described 'support the troops!' patriots.

I don't think people really know what they're talking about when it comes to freedom.

Aragorn
30th July 2021, 17:53
I don't think people really know what they're talking about when it comes to freedom.

It is my general impression that most people don't even know what they're talking about on account of everything else either. :facepalm:

Lord Sidious
31st July 2021, 00:29

Few of us have ever experienced it and so it's only a theory............

modwiz
31st July 2021, 07:47
Few of us have ever experienced it and so it's only a theory............

Your terse style of expressing yourself has found a peak, IMO.

Lord Sidious
31st July 2021, 18:43
Your terse style of expressing yourself has found a peak, IMO.

True story

Wind
19th October 2021, 03:55
B9v6q5YzbGA

Dreamtimer
19th October 2021, 11:42
If wearing colors actually made one more patriotic.....

I hear there are 'anti-vax' things occurring in other countries.

The end road for some of these folks would be forcing Americans to take a bunch of hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin despite not having malaria or parasites. It'll be a show of 'patriotism'. Force fed.

Aragorn
19th October 2021, 12:35
I hear there are 'anti-vax' things occurring in other countries.

Yes, but not quite to the same degree as in the US of A, and it'll mostly be in Anglo-Saxon countries ─ the UK, Canada and Australia. And that, of course, is because of (1) the common language, and (2) people like Andrew Wakefield (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield), who is British.

Chris
19th October 2021, 13:15
Yes, but not quite to the same degree as in the US of A, and it'll mostly be in Anglo-Saxon countries ─ the UK, Canada and Australia. And that, of course, is because of (1) the common language, and (2) people like Andrew Wakefield (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield), who is British.

I can confirm that anti-vaxx sentiment is just as strong in many other parts of the world, it's a truly borderless phenomenon. Asians are perhaps more conformist and more likely to accept vaccine mandates. On the other hand, their trust in traditional medicine is also far stronger than that of Westerners. China has a particular problem with fake traditional remedies against Covid.

Aianawa
20th October 2021, 08:30
Vern posts so much woo-woo here and has been supporting that mania too so I figured that he would feel at home in a place like that.

Feel nowadays i may be more able to respond, they be the devout ones on that vid, just like devout christians, dems n reps etc etc, Q has been remarkable and world changing, the anons amazing and still smashing it, corpoRATe media has died, narrative reassembling fast, TOT growing very very fast, intuition world wide = growing massive, be lots more but i wish to be able to keep connecting so will continue trundling

Aragorn
20th October 2021, 12:13
Q has been remarkable and world changing,

Yes, in promoting stupidity, anti-science and neo-Nazism.

the anons amazing and still smashing it,

So you support neo-Nazis and white-supremacists?

corpoRATe media has died,

Maybe in your Lala-land, but not on this planet, buddy.

TOT growing very very fast

Yes, into an arid desert.

Lord Sidious
21st October 2021, 01:15
Feel nowadays i may be more able to respond, they be the devout ones on that vid, just like devout christians, dems n reps etc etc, Q has been remarkable and world changing, the anons amazing and still smashing it, corpoRATe media has died, narrative reassembling fast, TOT growing very very fast, intuition world wide = growing massive, be lots more but i wish to be able to keep connecting so will continue trundling

Drug is bad
Don't drug

Wind
21st October 2021, 02:11
Vern drank the Qanon Kool-Aid.

Aianawa
21st October 2021, 04:45
Maybe you guys give me a thread and piss on someone, somewhere else's thoughts and beliefs, you then will not be offended and learn some manners.

Ps Q is Q and less than ten at tippy top, anon is anons, they be separate.

Will add, how do you guys treat the minorities around you, looking at this TOT wise, is worrisome.

Wind
21st October 2021, 04:45
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/61486858/maybe-you-need-a-q-tip.jpg

Chris
21st October 2021, 09:29
Interesting perspective of American Insanity

It's the first time I read this Author / Economist, but he makes the very convincing point, that the craziness we see in America these days is a direct result of the lack of a social contract and the breakdown of society and social relations as a result.

https://eand.co/why-america-imploded-d52db893acc6

Why America Imploded

What Americans Still Don’t Understand About Why Their Society Failed

If I said to you “a person who doesn’t invest in themselves probably won’t develop into a successful one,” you’d probably agree with me. Especially if you were American, where self-development is something of a cult. The sad, ironic, and perplexing fact is if I said to an American “a society that won’t invest in itself won’t develop into a successful one”…well, they’d either be baffled, or get angry, and pick a fight with me.

Americans love fighting. But facts are facts. And the central fact of this age is the simple statement above. A society that won’t invest in itself won’t develop into a successful one. Why not?

The simple reason — the superficial one — is that it won’t have the stuff of a modern society. Think of the canonical examples of successful societies, like Europe or Canada. They’re not perfect, no. But they’re as good as we’ve gotten at this grand civilizational project of building societies. That’s not my opinion — it’s an objective fact. Europeans and Canadians live not just the world’s best lives, but history’s. They live the longest, healthiest, wealthiest, happiest lives of all. They represent the best humanity has so far been capable of.

Why is that? Because Europeans and Canadians enjoy superb systems of public goods, which make up expansive social contracts — for which they’re renowned across the globe. If you’re lucky enough to be European or Canadian, you enjoy, as a basic right, in most cases a constitutional right, everything from healthcare to education to retirement to a place to live to even abstractions like dignity.

All that means that Europeans and Canadians have access to entire social systems which simply don’t exist in America. I can take a high speed train from Paris to Nice. It’s a beautiful journey. I can stop at the little towns dotting the coastline along the way, and no, not all of them are bastions of the super-rich, plenty are still just vacation spots for the middle and working class. In America? There are no high speed trains. In Europe or Canada I can simply…go to the doctor. Get an education. Retire. I don’t have to worry so much about — if at all — about going into lifelong debt about any of those things. In America? You only go to the doctor if and when you can brave the prospect of bankruptcy. Educating a child costs more than a home. Retiring? It’s something Americans just don’t do anymore.

Why do Europeans and Canadians have these super functional social contracts? Because they invest in themselves as a society. Again, that’s not my opinion — it’s bitter, brutal fact, at least if you’re American, because America doesn’t. Let me spell out exactly how big the difference is. Europeans and Canadians invest half of their economies back in themselves, in public goods like healthcare, education, retirement, every single year. Their economies are perfectly balanced in this sense.

Americans? They invest just 15% back in themselves every year. But that figure is too low. Too low for what? To have a functioning society. To have many kinds of public goods and social systems at all. An investment rate of 15% doesn’t get you any of the following: functioning healthcare, transport, media, education, retirement.

But how do you live without those things? Well, you live a life of despair, indignity, and degradation. Hence, Anne Case and Angus Deaton, two of America’s only good economists, point to an “epidemic of deaths of despair.”

What’s happened in America is something perverse, chilling, grotesque. Because they don’t invest in themselves, Americans are exploited at every turn. Instead of having functioning social systems for public goods like healthcare and retirement and education, Americans have…private ones.

But the private systems for healthcare and retirement and education that exist in America are squarely why Americans are poor.

Again, that’s not my opinion. It’s a fact. Americans have “negative savings rates,” which is economist-speak for “people who are born into and die in debt.” American life is one long, weird cycle of debt. Student debt turns into medical debt turns into credit card debt and so on. America’s a nation of debtors, which means its a nation of paupers, because, well, if you’re a net debtor, you don’t effectively earn or save or own anything.

The reason Americans ended up poor is that all the private systems they have — which are public in Europe and Canada — charge them astronomical, eye-watering amounts. Those amounts stagger the rest of the world. The famous — or infamous — million dollar medical bill. College tuition that’s double the median income — how can the average person afford that? The answer is, quite obviously, they can’t.

See the vicious cycle at work here. Americans won’t invest in each other — and that makes them poor. It leaves them defenseless to be exploited by predators. You have one life. You should do something beautiful and noble and good with it. Who really wants to…run an HMO…Americans-speak for a “Healthcare Management Organization”…that basically fleeces people at their most vulnerable? It’s not exactly something Leonardo or Einstein would have aspired to. Nobody does.

Nobody wakes up and says, hmm, let me be a criminal. Let me go and rip someone off today. People are, by and large, forced into that position. And what Americans don’t seem to grasp is that not investing in each other leaves everyone worse off, except a predatory class of elites, who have reduced the average American to being a pauper. Again, the average Canadian or European is not indebted to the same degree the average American is — not remotely.
What does living that way — like paupers — do to people, though? Well, it has an even more pernicious effect, which is completely invisible to most Americans. Social bonds don’t exist anymore.

What do all those super functional systems of public goods do for Canadians and Europeans? They don’t just keep them healthy and wealthy. They do something even deeper. They keep a society…a society. That’s because they are things everyone shares. We take the same high speed train. We use the same hospital. We go to the same universities. We rub elbows and shake hands and collide with one another. Public goods, because they’re shared, build trust.
Think of how different Americans really are now from Canadians and Europeans. It’s like they from different planets. Americans are angry, suspicious, hostile. Who knows with an American? They might be the kind of nitwit that carries a gun to Starbucks and thinks Trump was Jesus. You can bet, pretty safely, if you meet a random Canadian or European, they won’t be like that.

That’s because Americans don’t trust each other. They don’t trust anyone or anything anymore, really. Again, that’s not my opinion: trust has fallen catastrophically in every kind of institution, save…the military. Why would Americans trust anyone or anything? They live lives where the only goal and objective is to exploit as you’re exploited. It’s perfectly cool to be aspire to be some kind of dork who’s only real job is…ripping everyone else off. It’s not like that elsewhere. Those corrosive norms of greed and exploitation and selfishness reflect a catastrophic collapse of trust.

This one’s hard for Americans to really grasp. You can’t really touch it or see it. You can only feel it. And for those who’ve lived outside America, I imagine, it’s as real as winter. Come back to America, and the lack of trust, the hostility, the anger, is weird, palpable, omnipresent. It’s not like that outside America. At least not in most places, and especially not in Europe and Canada. Canadians are still renowned for being “nice”, and Europeans for being warm and gentle and friendly. They are.

America’s rapid descent into an impoverished nation has had a catastrophic consequence which is completely unseen. Americans don’t trust one another. They live in a society without social bonds. Sometimes, this rears its head in obvious ways — Trumpists who demonise immigrants and foreigners, the rabid hate consuming the GOP, the total breakdown between Red and Blue states, the way Texas is persecuting…women.

And yet what Americans don’t really seem to grasp is that all these forms of dysfunction are part of a larger pattern. Americans don’t have social bonds anymore. They don’t have social ties. Their society is imploding as a society. I mean that in the most elemental and fundamental way: a society, a network of people bound together by social ties and bonds, which consist, fundamentally, of shared experiences and goods and values and norms. Americans don’t have that anymore. They exist as individuals, simply trying to eke out another days’ existence, and then retreating to weird cocoons of reality TV to numb the pain of meaningless lives.

That sounds mean, and yet I mean it objectively. The collapse of social bonds isn’t, again, an opinion. It’s well documented. It dates back to the 1990s, which is, not coincidentally, the age when America’s middle class began to collapse. When life became a struggle, and the famous American Dream began to die.

What happened in the 90s? Well, the 90s were the decade when the costs of all the things we’ve discussed above — privatized goods which are still public in Canada and Europe — began to explode in earnest. The 90s are when healthcare costs began to skyrocket out of control. They’re when college tuition began to double every few years. They’re when the costs of basics like food and utilities began to surge. And they’re when like retirement, began to explode.

Why did that happen? Because of what happened in the 80s. The 80s was the decade when Reagan sold America — white America, anyways — a vision of a certain kind of dream. It wasn’t a nice dream — it was a nasty one: made of individualism, greed, and materialism. The idea was that everyone would have their own little castle, and everything in society was to be privatized. Quickly, it was — all the brakes and restraints were taken off business and capital and monopoly.

The result was that by the 90s, all the institutions which were to rip American life apart had emerged properly. “HMOs” — “healthcare management organisations”, instead of, say, an American Public Healthcare System. Today, those very HMOs charge the average American more than a third of their income just to…go to the doctor. Then came “401Ks” — Wall St had gotten its greedy hands on Americans’ retirement funds, instead of Americans having, say, a Public Pensions System, like in France or Germany. The result? Wall St took the money, and laughed all the way to the bank — and Americans began never being able to retire.
The 90s were the decade when this America was institutionally constructed — when a set of new institutions arose that were going to drive the average American to the brink of poverty and beyond. Bizarre institutions like HMOs and 401Ks gand “collee funds” soon enough gave rise to perverse oddities like “medical bankruptcy” and “student debt” and a class of elderly people working at Walmart till their dying days.

None of these institutions existed anywhere else in the rich world. Europeans and Canadians don’t have HMOs, and they don’t have 401Ks — certainly not in the American sense. That is because they don’t need them. They already have functioning social systems which provide healthcare and retirement and education. Only America developed these uniquely weird institutions. The very ones which were about to exploit them into ruin.

As these institutions gained power, Americans got poor — fast. Americans used to be net creditors, not net debtors, not so long ago. They paid off their homes and cars and credit cards and so forth. They didn’t die in debt. They do now, precisely because they do not earn enough to cover the costs of living anymore, so their lives are simply a carousel of indebtedness. Who holds the debt? Well, hedge funds and private equity funds and Wall St does. Who owns those? Billionaires do, more or less.

What does it do to live that way — to become poor, to have your income never meet the cost of living? It makes you anxious. Afraid. Stressed out. Depressed. Sooner or later, you lose your mind. To hate, despair, rage. You turn to fanaticism for some kind of way out, no matter how foolish or destructive.

And that is what happened to Americans. A huge, huge portion of them turned to the fascism Trump sold them. Many turned to fundamentalist religion — another hallmark of social collapse. Plenty grew addicted to drugs — the now infamous “opioid epidemic,” which, curiously, barely exists, just across the Canadian border. Suicide and depression skyrocketed.
The social fabric tore itself apart. Today, Americans will literally carry guns to Starbucks. No, not all of them — but it’s hardly unusual. Think about that mentality for a second. What does it really say? I don’t trust anyone. I want to kill everyone. It speaks of a kind of inchoate, desperate, insatiable rage, the degraded becoming the degrader in turn.

Europeans and Canadians aren’t like that. Not just because they can’t get guns, but because they don’t hate each other. They might think they do, but they don’t — America’s the real thing. Americans don’t like, trust, or respect one another. Why would they? They have nothing in common — no systems of social goods bind them together, they have no shared experiences, no shared anything anymore. And worst of all, they have to compete against each other. Each American is trapped in his or her own little bubble of degradation, made to fight against everyone else, for a tiny, dwindling morsel, of money, work, medicine, shelter.
A society can’t work like that. It has stopped being one. It’s just a place where everyone is out for themselves. Nobody has anything to give to anyone else. Hate and rage and greed rule, because if you can’t be cunning and ruthless and cruel enough, well, you won’t survive.

It’s a strange story. How America imploded. Greed made Americans poor, and poverty made Americans desperate. Society itself — bonds, ties, trust, respect, dignity — became a luxury as Americans grew impoverished. Today, Americans have nothing in common because they have nothing in common. I mean that in a literal way. They don’t have any shared systems or public goods, so where is there for them to meet, form social bonds, understand they’re part of the same thing? And so, along the way, Americans have come to believe that only this kind of life is possible or desirable — one where everyone aspires to the biggest predator in the pond, which leaves them understandably paranoid, afraid, and angry that they’re not, yet.
America isn’t a society anymore. I don’t know if it ever really was. It was an apartheid state until 1971. It tried, maybe, for a decade or two or three to be something beyond that. But it failed. Today, it’s something we don’t have a good word for. A bunch of people, trapped, by their own greed and selfishness and indifference, in poverty, hate, and despair.

If you doubt that, remember: Europeans and Canadians invest more than three times in each other what Americans do — and yet Americans will never, ever even remotely consider meeting that bar, no matter how desperate and lonely and ruined their lives become. They are dead set against that way of life, where things are shared, had in common, given freely, not taken, won, conquered, exploited, mentally, psychologically. The idea that life can only be a zero-sum game of dominance, me against you, each person for themselves — not an exercise in equality, dignity, truth, goodness, beauty — has been beaten into them, and they really believe it. If anything, Americans believe in all that more the more weak and feeble and powerless they get.

They don’t grasp that this way of life has had perverse consequences. That greed has led to poverty, that the quest for dominance has led to powerlessness, that selfishness has led to soullessness, that a group of people fighting over crumbs to the death, more fanatically every day, like sworn, ancient enemies, isn’t a society. The only thing Americans really agree on, funnily enough, is this: the institutions and values that control and degrade them — money and power, greed and selfishness, dominance and competition, are the very ones they’ll still defend.

Nobody much questions any of that, because if you do…you must be Unamerican. Suggest a real society is people gently, willingly investing in each other, like Canada and Europe, so they can all have things they share…not denying each other all that…out of spite, greed, and contempt…and most Americans will be ready to rage-shoot you with a big, dumb gun, even if it’s just one made of ideology, which, as any good Soviet could have told you, is no less dangerous than a bullet.

So…

What do you call all that? Stupidity? Folly? Tragedy? Destiny?

I don’t know. All I do know is this: that’s how America imploded.

Umair

October 2021

Dreamtimer
21st October 2021, 09:33
Are we already at the time where we mince words and parse and parse so that we don't have to say that we support Qanon?

There are Republican candidates here running for office who have decided to just give Q a new name so that they can claim to support that and "not Q" because everyone knows that if you just slap a new label on a thing it magically changes!

I read Facebook is going to change its name. Boy will that be a paradigm shift! :fpalm:

Evangelical Fundamentalist Americans are wanting to make war on each other over Qanon. Whomever thinks this is a good thing must really be a fan of death and conflict.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYMIozCKxGE

Emil El Zapato
21st October 2021, 11:45
Interesting perspective of American Insanity

It's the first time I read this Author / Economist, but he makes the very convincing point, that the craziness we see in America these days is a direct result of the lack of a social contract and the breakdown of society and social relations as a result.

The New World was founded on the principle of broken social contracts ... nothing has changed beyond the reaping of what has been sown.

Emil El Zapato
21st October 2021, 12:56
Are we already at the time where we mince words and parse and parse so that we don't have to say that we support Qanon?

There are Republican candidates here running for office who have decided to just give Q a new name so that they can claim to support that and "not Q" because everyone knows that if you just slap a new label on a thing it magically changes!

I read Facebook is going to change its name. Boy will that be a paradigm shift! :fpalm:

Evangelical Fundamentalist Americans are wanting to make war on each other over Qanon. Whomever thinks this is a good thing must really be a fan of death and conflict.

Religion or superstition? This is magical thinking run amok. I can see how one would be drawn in given the powerful NLP utilized. If people would listen to the words without the cadence they might snap out of it. But the believers are in very deep and scared out of their minds to be left out of what comes next. But magic (a very poor euphemism for cosmic consciousness) will not make it happen without the underlying foundation of good will. Without good what is left is the magic of evil. And the evil is ever more obvious within these people. It's sad.

Lord Sidious
21st October 2021, 15:47
Maybe you guys give me a thread and piss on someone, somewhere else's thoughts and beliefs, you then will not be offended and learn some manners.

Ps Q is Q and less than ten at tippy top, anon is anons, they be separate.

Will add, how do you guys treat the minorities around you, looking at this TOT wise, is worrisome.

Manners are great, but when one is fixated on nuggetry and won't be moved, thous gets what thou manifests.

Aianawa
22nd October 2021, 04:46
Manners are great, but when one is fixated on nuggetry and won't be moved, thous gets what thou manifests.

I know, i know, follow the narrative at all costs, change unnessacery lol, nothing to see anywhere.

NZ insanity continues, we joining the draconian Aussie agenda now, no jab no job, told today i will be fired soon, while very emotional and things around me hugely chaotic, lol, chop water.

Wind
22nd October 2021, 05:08
Sorry to hear about the draconian laws over there, no one should be fired over that.

It’s bordering on fascism.

Aianawa
22nd October 2021, 06:01
Lol we been watching it arrive well before Q and Anons came along, Adern was in the same club, iirc WEF youth, with the likes of the Canadian prime minister and an outright communist youth member, not certain , leader also, did not matter how many vids n clips of her saying comrade etc at her early rallies etc, the mainstream corpserate media censored and mmm well you know, like hunter bidens computer.

They started at 70% must be vaxxed to then 80, now 90, soon and has started 95% and today we had the lockdown measures let go of and the new traffic light measures put into place, FN lunacy,

But as Q advised, see it as a movie, keep strong, be a light house etc, getting bloody hard to continue doing that though.

But but but, today as she announced the well thought out 1984 measures, the production set swayed and trembled, think it was 5.9, but yes we move with the Earth and her us, so a 5.9 was a nice sign imo.

Chris
22nd October 2021, 06:44
I know, i know, follow the narrative at all costs, change unnessacery lol, nothing to see anywhere.

NZ insanity continues, we joining the draconian Aussie agenda now, no jab no job, told today i will be fired soon, while very emotional and things around me hugely chaotic, lol, chop water.

There is actually a bit of a backdoor solution, though I don't know if it's available in NZ.

I can understand your reluctance to get the mRNA or Vector vaccines manufactured in the West and Russia. However, if you can get hold of the Chinese vaccines, they are completely safe. I haven't come across any reports of vaccine deaths or even injuries. You should look into the kind of technology they use (whole deactivated viruses), you probably already received such vaccines as a child. It's old, tried and tested technology, almost everyone on the planet has been given this type of vaccine already. Sinopharm and Sinovac are the main ones that are being exported abroad.

Good luck with your job, I hope you can avoid getting fired. I find it sad that authorities are now coercing people to get medical procedures they don't want, all in the midst of a major global labour shortage, which is impacting everything and everyone. We live in dark and scary times.

Dreamtimer
22nd October 2021, 09:57
It doesn't have to be anywhere near this dark and scary. Here, at least, there are many people actively creating bogeymen and things to be afraid of and then actively inciting to violence.

We have leadership doing this. It's self-destructive and completely unnecessary.

But folks just can't stop themselves from fanning the flames.

Fear is addictive.

It doesn't have to be dark and scary. But many want it to be thus.

Aianawa
22nd October 2021, 19:34
DT, you do not see your country at the moment being in a dark and scarey place ?

Aragorn
22nd October 2021, 20:14
DT, you do not see your country at the moment being in a dark and scarey place ?

And thanks to whom would that be, Vern? Don't you suppose that it could, nay, might, somehow, possibly be the result of, if not the reincarnation then at least the greatest impersonation ever of Benito Mussolini and his posse of white-supremacists, social media influencers, YouTube talking heads, and dimwitted, loaded-gun-toting and pickup-truck-driving high-school dropouts, who believe that Merka is the greatest country on Earth, nay, that Merka is the center of the universe, and that Orange Jesus™ is the second coming of the carpenter from Nazareth?

And don't you also suppose that you and all the other people who've been singing the praises of Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani and Qanon for the last five years and falsely accusing an old and ─ granted ─ potentially senile old man of being a pedophile might possibly share an itsy bitsy teeny tiny little bit in the responsibility of having fucked up a country that you don't even reside in?

Maybe? Just a tad? Possibly? Ya think?

https://jandeane81.com/images/misc/Elrond_Facepalm.jpeg

Aianawa
22nd October 2021, 21:05
Imo USA stepped away from what most lived under, back in time, from , royalty and elite families plus cabals intertwinned.

Know thyself has been their target, still is.

Lets keep it simple, someone said i will keep my campaign promises and mostly did ( unheard of since ? ), 1.7 million at least have strolled into usa, Afgan tell it's own story, no nope gonna let it go as it is pointless OR maybe lets change tact, no Trump, h clinton won, media gave her 24/7 positive coverage even as the country and others ( you have at least worked out that corparate media is owned and directed by the usual suspects ?, lets say you have, rite there by little to no way you are gonna change your view of the inner and outer world you believe and or are fed, whats happening at present will wake you up sooner or later. have already had some conservations, sorry mate i could not see what was in front of me, did not mean to hurt you, it be ok mate, had to go through it myself.

Each country has it's controllers, only some known, people here on forum within this shire are starting to see the neither niether the chicken or eggy came first and they are first, how do we get out of the old muck, the prison once known your in ?, well that is happening rite at the moment, the actors of biden and kam kam could not be doing things worse, it is on purpose, they are reading a script, imo only some of the other countries controllers are reading a script, most believe that got it sorted lol, it will get worse as the only way people will finally go, all them have, were and are putrids, corrupt and to their honour, assisting in the polarity game. FFS forget about Trump.

Fred Steeves
22nd October 2021, 21:51
loaded-gun-toting and pickup-truck-driving high-school dropouts,

Ha ha, on this part anyway I fit the stereotype! ;)

Emil El Zapato
22nd October 2021, 21:56
Imo USA stepped away from what most lived under, back in time, from , royalty and elite families plus cabals intertwinned.

Know thyself has been their target, still is.

Lets keep it simple, someone said i will keep my campaign promises and mostly did ( unheard of since ? ), 1.7 million at least have strolled into usa, Afgan tell it's own story, no nope gonna let it go as it is pointless OR maybe lets change tact, no Trump, h clinton won, media gave her 24/7 positive coverage even as the country and others ( you have at least worked out that corparate media is owned and directed by the usual suspects ?, lets say you have, rite there by little to no way you are gonna change your view of the inner and outer world you believe and or are fed, whats happening at present will wake you up sooner or later. have already had some conservations, sorry mate i could not see what was in front of me, did not mean to hurt you, it be ok mate, had to go through it myself.

Each country has it's controllers, only some known, people here on forum within this shire are starting to see the neither niether the chicken or eggy came first and they are first, how do we get out of the old muck, the prison once known your in ?, well that is happening rite at the moment, the actors of biden and kam kam could not be doing things worse, it is on purpose, they are reading a script, imo only some of the other countries controllers are reading a script, most believe that got it sorted lol, it will get worse as the only way people will finally go, all them have, were and are putrids, corrupt and to their honour, assisting in the polarity game. FFS forget about Trump.

There is a solution to the chicken or the egg conundrum. The Egg! Now to decide which is the egg and which is the chickOn. :)

Aragorn
22nd October 2021, 22:41

Yes and no ─ it's far more complicated than that. First of all, there's the issue of who those earliest settlers were, and why they chose to colonize North America. A lot of that had to do with imperialism and adventurism. Many of the original settlers ─ not all, but many ─ were adventurers, criminals and other undesirable elements from Europe.

The reason why they chose to break free from (chiefly) Great Britain is that Great Britain itself was indeed a ruthless empire at the time ─ and for a long time still afterwards ─ that was indeed controlled by a powerful monarchy. But after breaking free from Europe in a bloody war and declaring independence, the now newly named Americans were making all of the same mistakes as the European countries they were trying to break free from, including but not limited to the kidnapping of Africans as slaves for the cotton plantations, as well as the genocidal attacks against the indigenous population, of whom the survivors were driven back into reservations.

Lets keep it simple, someone said i will keep my campaign promises and mostly did ( unheard of since ? )

No, he didn't. He was winging it like a headless chicken, changing his already feeble mind from day to day like a shrimp with ADHD on speed, turning his back on his responsibilities, and then (violently) throwing tantrums and blaming his staff for his own fuck-ups. Because all he really cared about was being the commander in chief, and he thinks he's some kind of god.

He is, has always been, and will until his dying day remain an utter narcissist ─ of the clinical variety.

Afgan tell it's own story, no nope gonna let it go as it is pointless OR maybe lets change tact

You do know how Afghanistan came to be in such a mess in the first place, don't you? Because if you don't, then allow me to refresh your memory. It was Zbigniew Brzezinsky who, during the Jimmy Carter administration of the mid-to-late 1970s, devised the plan to bring the Soviet Union to its knees by tricking the Soviets into invading Afghanistan and then funding and training the Afghani resistance.

The result was an internal war in which between 600'000 and 2'000'000 Afghani were killed ─ that's between 6% and 12% of the Afghani population ─ plus a great number of Russian soldiers, and it was this conflict that gave rise to the Taliban regime. And then in 2001, the USA itself invaded Afghanistan under the George W. Bush administration, directly leading to the situation as it exists right now. And Bush didn't have to invade Afghanistan ─ just as he didn't have any legitimate reason to invade Iraq two years later ─ because the Taliban were willing to extradite Osama Bin Laden, and Bush turned down their offer.

no Trump, h clinton won, media gave her 24/7 positive coverage even as the country and others ( you have at least worked out that corparate media is owned and directed by the usual suspects ?,

The reason why the media were backing Hillary Clinton in the 2016 elections was that, given the bipartisan hegemony in the USA, Hillary Clinton was the only other candidate beside Donald Trump, and everybody knew what Donald Trump stood for ─ he had already gotten more than enough media coverage to expose himself for the buffoon he is. The emperor had no clothes.

Each country has it's controllers, only some known, people here on forum within this shire are starting to see the neither niether the chicken or eggy came first and they are first, how do we get out of the old muck, the prison once known your in ?

I doubt that those four or five people ─ staff not included ─ who still regularly post on this forum are going to make a difference, Vern. We've already long lost that battle, in part because of Captain Chaos™, and in part because of the coronavirus pandemic, which seems to have given some governments the silly idea that authoritarianism is the way to go. And mind you, this is not the case in the USA, but it is definitely true here in Europe, and especially in the not-so-charming little country where I happen to live. And the irony of it all is that it took a socialist federal minister of health to get us there, nourished by the chiefly neo-liberal government's incompetence.

But that's another story. :facepalm:

loaded-gun-toting and pickup-truck-driving high-school dropouts,

Ha ha, on this part anyway I fit the stereotype! ;)

Maybe so, but you didn't marry your sister, so you're disqualified. :ha:

Aianawa
23rd October 2021, 01:29
Wow Aragorn , that is sad, within your above post is simple mainstream brainwashing which you will continue with untill you do not, what will create change for you ?, what you feed yourself, what you allow in, whatever brainwashing victum mentality that you allow to poison yourself with, i get fired shortly but i have a spot in the country that will also suit my young one, a wee house arriving on that spot very soon, a business well prepared ( coloidial zinc, gold and silver, holy water, blessing water and a four vile moon water, six products ready to go), legal prep for work and work mates done regards Vaxx etc and a swell of like minded people around me, this forum could fly, have great debate, low emotional drivellll and harmoonic interaction if ?, choices in this times are so obvious imo, as in little choice because.

Emil El Zapato
23rd October 2021, 11:23
Wow Aragorn , that is sad, within your above post is simple mainstream brainwashing which you will continue with untill you do not, what will create change for you ?, what you feed yourself, what you allow in, whatever brainwashing victum mentality that you allow to poison yourself with, i get fired shortly but i have a spot in the country that will also suit my young one, a wee house arriving on that spot very soon, a business well prepared ( coloidial zinc, gold and silver, holy water, blessing water and a four vile moon water, six products ready to go), legal prep for work and work mates done regards Vaxx etc and a swell of like minded people around me, this forum could fly, have great debate, low emotional drivellll and harmoonic interaction if ?, choices in this times are so obvious imo, as in little choice because.

Forums are for debates, Aianawa, I say bring it on and let the chips fall where they may... :)

How to do a reality check: How well our perceptions play out in future reality.

Aragorn
23rd October 2021, 17:53
Wow Aragorn , that is sad, within your above post is simple mainstream brainwashing [...]

You've been reading, watching, and spamming this forum with, far-right propaganda and absolute nonsense for five years ─ and you're still doing it right in this very day ─ and you are calling me brainwashed?! :belief:

Anyway, you've been warned more than enough. You have about a week for engaging in some introspection and putting your feet firmly back on the ground, here on the real Planet Earth.

Fred Steeves
24th October 2021, 13:30
Verny did a bad bad thing... :sarcastic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GCS3EtZNv8

Dreamtimer
25th October 2021, 11:40
Calling facts brainwashing is top-notch Doublespeak, Aianawa. You get the prize. You fit right in with the neoCons that donk just posted about.

I really wished there was a line on real truth in the alternate community. It's why I came here. Folks who can think outside the box.

I didn't expect to find so many knee-jerk-accept-it-just-cause-it's-alternate folks.

It's like a religion: "Society says this? I don't believe it!!!"

Next thing you know you wake up in a world where folks believe it's flat, the sky is green, sugar is salty.

Just being alternate isn't a merit. Trump demonstrated that in spades.

I haven't found as much a quest for truth as a place where the fringes farm for more members.

We don't allow such farming here. Turns out a lot of folks really want to be farmed out.

Chris
25th October 2021, 14:34
Calling facts brainwashing is top-notch Doublespeak, Aianawa. You get the prize. You fit right in with the neoCons that donk just posted about.

I really wished there was a line on real truth in the alternate community. It's why I came here. Folks who can think outside the box.

I didn't expect to find so many knee-jerk-accept-it-just-cause-it's-alternate folks.

It's like a religion: "Society says this? I don't believe it!!!"

Next thing you know you wake up in a world where folks believe it's flat, the sky is green, sugar is salty.

Just being alternate isn't a merit. Trump demonstrated that in spades.

I haven't found as much a quest for truth as a place where the fringes farm for more members.

We don't allow such farming here. Turns out a lot of folks really want to be farmed out.

Good points.

Keep in mind, that much of the so-called alternative community (it's really an alt-right one at this point) has been co-opted by Russian Intelligence, the same way that the far left was co-opted by the Soviets during the cold war.

I have written here about Zero Hedge and their links to Russian Intelligence via Bulgaria.

I am also convinced that Alex Jones and Infowars is a Russian Intelligence operation, manufacturing far-right hatred and propaganda, as are a number of related outlets. You can gauge this by looking at the media appearances of some of these alt-right figures. How many times they've appeared on Russia Today, the English-language propaganda arm of the Kremlin is usually a pretty good indication of their true sympathies and source of funding.

Aragorn
25th October 2021, 15:02
Keep in mind, that much of the so-called alternative community (it's really an alt-right one at this point) has been co-opted by Russian Intelligence, the same way that the far left was co-opted by the Soviets during the cold war.

That is correct.

I am also convinced that Alex Jones and Infowars is a Russian Intelligence operation

Of that I am not convinced. Alex Jones is perhaps being used by Russian Intelligence without that he knows it, but I see him more as a typical brainwashed redneck and as a sensationalist. :hmm:

Emil El Zapato
25th October 2021, 16:36
That is correct.
Of that I am not convinced. Alex Jones is perhaps being used by Russian Intelligence without that he knows it, but I see him more as a typical brainwashed redneck and as a sensationalist. :hmm:

Since the two are so difficult to differentiate, I'll stick with my original notion. He's demonic.

Aragorn
25th October 2021, 18:03
Since the two are so difficult to differentiate, I'll stick with my original notion. He's demonic.

Could you please let go of that ─ quite frankly, irritating ─ inclination of yours to label human beings you don't like as demonic or demon-possessed? I bet you've never dealt with a real demon in your life ─ if you had, then you'd know the difference.

Alex Jones is just an idiot, okay? He's an indoctrinated and brainwashed right-wing bigot with the vocal cords of a horror B-movie actor, and he's every bit as much of a hillbilly as those morons who stormed the Capitol. But a demon he is not. :rolleyes:

Emil El Zapato
25th October 2021, 19:00
Could you please let go of that ─ quite frankly, irritating ─ inclination of yours to label human beings you don't like as demonic or demon-possessed? I bet you've never dealt with a real demon in your life ─ if you had, then you'd know the difference.

Alex Jones is just an idiot, okay? He's an indoctrinated and brainwashed right-wing bigot with the vocal cords of a horror B-movie actor, and he's every bit as much of a hillbilly as those morons who stormed the Capitol. But a demon he is not. :rolleyes:

lol ... well, excuuusssse me. It's his voice, I haven't been able to listen to him since day one, but to alleviate your suffering I will stop joking about that. I had a dream once that a demon was chasing me down the hallway to my bedroom entrance. I was cornered so as we came face-to-face, I threw a punch at his head, jammed my fist down his throat and tore his head off and smashed it to bits against the wall. Is that close enough? :)

Aragorn
25th October 2021, 19:03
lol ... well, excuuusssse me. It's his voice, I haven't been able to listen to him since day one, but to alleviate your suffering I will stop joking about that. I had a dream once that a demon was chasing me down the hallway to my bedroom entrance. I was cornered so as we came face-to-face, I threw a punch at his head, jammed my fist down his throat and tore his head off and smashed it to bits against the wall. Is that close enough? :)

https://jandeane81.com/images/misc/Picard_Facepalm.gif

Chris
25th October 2021, 19:26

Possibly he's just what they call a useful idiot. I got suspicious when they (Russia Today) started parading him around as some sort of US expert on politics a number of years ago along with Paul Craig Roberts and Max Keiser (who's had a long-running show on Russia Today and had both gentlemen on quite a few times). All three of these characters engage in America-bashing on a routine basis, which begs the question whether they were simply co-opted for their usefulness, or are they actually fed lines written by Russian Intelligence from time to time.

I'm inclined to believe the latter, because of how it works with the media in US occupied territory.

Germany is a famous case of where the major news outlets literally get stories written by the CIA which they must publish under their own names. I assume, a similar move would be likely from the Russian side. No proof of course, but I see plenty of cause to be suspicious.

Dreamtimer
26th October 2021, 11:13
There is a very sad story on sorryantivaxxer.com (https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/amy-briar-bement-47-rush-county-in-customer-service-mgr-anti-vaxx-dead-from-covid). It's a woman who was taking precautions to keep her youngest safe from Covid. She stayed home from work for a period of time, got caught up in Facebook's anti-vaccine material, started posting about not putting that 'poison' in her body, and then caught Covid. (Again, we have the J&J which is not an mRNA shot)

She documented her condition by video as it worsened.

She left behind four children.

In the space of a short time she went from sensible to deranged and now her kids don't have a mother. Their father passed away before the pandemic.

Facebook is the poison and a lack of critical thinking is the underlying condition. Emotions erode critical thinking. Facebook and much of the media play into emotions and fear.

The Supreme Court said it's A-OK, as long as they call it entertainment.

So awesome. Go SCOTUS!

Wind
3rd November 2021, 01:23
"It is not for nothing that our age cries out for the redeemer personality, for the one who can emancipate himself from the grip of the collective [psychosis] and save at least his own soul, who lights a beacon of hope for others, proclaiming that here is at least one man who has succeeded in extricating himself from the fatal identity with the group psyche." ~ Carl Jung

PcM3Y8kACo4

Emil El Zapato
3rd November 2021, 20:14
"It is not for nothing that our age cries out for the redeemer personality, for the one who can emancipate himself from the grip of the collective [psychosis] and save at least his own soul, who lights a beacon of hope for others, proclaiming that here is at least one man who has succeeded in extricating himself from the fatal identity with the group psyche." ~ Carl Jung

PcM3Y8kACo4

I like Carl Jung better, but you know what? I'll give Peterson a lot of credit for baring his soul even while baring his ego. He is really something! I think Peterson and Dr El Grando should hook up at least for a one night stand. In truth, the best of good will to both of them. Dr. Grande is just misfortunate and Peterson appears to be growing up and out of his ego. He gets an A for effort.

Wind
3rd November 2021, 22:05
For once just listen to the message without killing the messenger, BOB...

Emil El Zapato
4th November 2021, 00:12
I thought you were the messenger, Wind? What I posted was a tongue-in-cheek comment about the hookup. The rest was just a solid opinion of what I 'read' from the video. If I'm actually 'moved' by a video or comment posted I feel I am doing a disservice to the poster by not commenting. Or are you saying, if i don't have anything good to say, don't say anything? I did post that I was impressed by Peterson's apparent growth of spirit. I was touched to see that he feels that there is something greater than himself.

You on the other hand as the messenger always have a valuable post. :)

Wind
4th November 2021, 00:48
All right, that makes more sense amigo.

Dreamtimer
10th November 2021, 11:35
This video points out how stupidity is more dangerous than evil and examines Nazi Germany as example. There is a little bit of hope at the end, but it's vague, imo.

"Internal liberation is possible after external liberation." How does one liberate the stupid from the outside? :hmm::scrhd::noidea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww47bR86wSc&t=1s

Aianawa
11th November 2021, 07:57
Outside USA it appears USA is pretty well completely bonkers, as uasual and always your mainstream news , Mostly is simply being seen for what it is, corporat lackeys, now 18-20 years ago i turned the tv off, as many are now beginning to do, went internal and news was who i journeyed with or to for many years and then alternative news added as well, this assisted to see the propaganda easily but atm by gosh people are turning off by the droves, many saying red or blue NO, options options, now we here in NZ and Aussie are getting arse smacked by the establishies, eggysample i been packed off at work, lost friends ect ( divide n conquer huge by gubberminties ) but the awaking this last week, phenonminal, finalllly. Will the absolute stupitity in USA atm create similar divide ?. oh and reflection and push back ?.

Dreamtimer
11th November 2021, 12:07
We still have local news here in the US, as well as many alternatives. And easy access to world news.

Stupid is as stupid does. People can easily find out what's going on if they take the time. They don't.

Speaking of local news, many papers in various states are running front page stories of the 6 or 7 billion dollars they are going to receive from the US government. And they're listing all the representatives from their states who did not vote for the bill.

By name.

Because the taxpayers should know who represents them yet doesn't want them to have safe infrastructure.

The progressives, just so you know, do not like the bill just passed.

They don't like it because it gives so much money to corporations.

Funny how folks on the right are calling it radical socialism. Perhaps that's a back-door way of admitting that they've been doing corporate welfare all along. ;)

The true derangement is superbly demonstrated by Paul Gosar tweeting an anime video mocked up to show a murder of a colleague. Is he being censured or removed from committees?

No.

But the Republicans who did vote for the bill just might be.

So the ones doing their jobs will be punished, and the one posting vids of murder will not.

That's deranged indeed.

donk
11th November 2021, 12:53
We still have local news here in the US, as well as many alternatives. And easy access to world news.

Stupid is as stupid does. People can easily find out what's going on if they take the time. They don't.

Speaking of local news, many papers in various states are running front page stories of the 6 or 7 billion dollars they are going to receive from the US government. And they're listing all the representatives from their states who did not vote for the bill.

By name.

Because the taxpayers should know who represents them yet doesn't want them to have safe infrastructure.

The progressives, just so you know, do not like the bill just passed.

They don't like it because it gives so much money to corporations.

Funny how folks on the right are calling it radical socialism. Perhaps that's a back-door way of admitting that they've been doing corporate welfare all along. ;)

The true derangement is superbly demonstrated by Paul Gosar tweeting an anime video mocked up to show a murder of a colleague. Is he being censured or removed from committees?

No.

But the Republicans who did vote for the bill just might be.

So the ones doing their jobs will be punished, and the one posting vids of murder will not.

That's deranged indeed.

Yeah…the only difference than I’d say the dawn of Gingrich and that fucking piece of shit (and yeah Aragorn, it’s a fucking demon… and I can’t remember his name) Medal of Honor winner there was still a little of that “civility” and basic respect for others that the Biden types like to pretend R’s ever had.

If that ever actually existed, it was out the window by the time the ghouls inserted Dubya in their successful steal of the 2000 election.

Gosar is so fucking gross.

Rush fucking Limbaugh…you cannot tell me that DEMON is human and did not literally slide out of the devil’s asshole into our realm

Oh yeah, I wanted to share this one DT. Thom has amazing self control. Newt lies so naturally and is stunningly immune shame and hippocracy

https://youtu.be/w09i6QGG5kM

Dreamtimer
11th November 2021, 12:53
RFL, the OG King of Cancel Culture.

Watching folks run around moaning about cancel culture after decades of Limbaugh is just pathetic. IMO.

donk
11th November 2021, 13:31
j1W7lx6IsnY

This fucking guy is already congress, and his R buddies are all about it.

And he does look demon possessed if you ever watch him speak, he looks like the dude from the Men in Black movie that is a human corpse animated by an alien. Sorry if this is ableist but if he has Parkinson’s or some shit it needs to kill him faster for all of our sakes

Wind
11th November 2021, 14:27
Do you need assistance with the demon video links, Donk? :rolleyes:

donk
11th November 2021, 19:05
I do…and here is one more, Thom had Gosar’s bro on:

p9ttVsl4aEI

It’s my phone, I forgot what Aragorn told me :angel:

Aragorn
11th November 2021, 20:02
[...] hippocracy [...]

Would that be like a country under the rule of a caste of hippopotamuses? :ttr:

donk
13th November 2021, 14:30
Would that be like a country under the rule of a caste of hippopotamuses? :ttr:

Hell yes :p

donk
13th November 2021, 14:43
Fucking Rittenhouse is gonna get off. The whole court is working in conjunction to make sure he does…especially the judge. Funniest take I saw was something like: he (judge) was going adopt him (murdering nazi shit Kyle) so it will be a conflict of interest and mistrial.

The Fox News audience is already posting about how crazed the left is for “starting all this shit”, which presumably is the riots and looting after the inevitable acquital that has already happened in their minds

My wife says my MIL is expressing sympathy for the protester murder, cuz nothing justifies murder more in American than any minority get all uppity and demonstrating they want a couple basic rights like to not be murdered and shit.

I think my brain will break when I read up on the other one. I’m guessing the extra from “Night Court” makes sure KR is freed the same day as the klowns that killed Aubrey, kick off a nice and “civil” war so many of them want so damn bad. I can already see them handing out AR-15s to any “conservative” kid (or adult) that wants to play out the “legal kill” fantasy Kyle is almost completing

Which by the way a bunch of states made easier if you want use your car rather than gun to get your legal kill.

Emil El Zapato
13th November 2021, 20:11
Fucking Rittenhouse is gonna get off. The whole court is working in conjunction to make sure he does…especially the judge. Funniest take I saw was something like: he (judge) was going adopt him (murdering nazi shit Kyle) so it will be a conflict of interest and mistrial.

The Fox News audience is already posting about how crazed the left is for “starting all this shit”, which presumably is the riots and looting after the inevitable acquital that has already happened in their minds

My wife says my MIL is expressing sympathy for the protester murder, cuz nothing justifies murder more in American than any minority get all uppity and demonstrating they want a couple basic rights like to not be murdered and shit.

I think my brain will break when I read up on the other one. I’m guessing the extra from “Night Court” makes sure KR is freed the same day as the klowns that killed Aubrey, kick off a nice and “civil” war so many of them want so damn bad. I can already see them handing out AR-15s to any “conservative” kid (or adult) that wants to play out the “legal kill” fantasy Kyle is almost completing

Which by the way a bunch of states made easier if you want use your car rather than gun to get your legal kill. ������������

I'm definitely with you, Donk. And WHOM doesn't see the reality of it. There is no excuse for psychic blindness that runs that deep. That is pretty far to the 'left' on the bell curve of E.Q., I.Q. and whatever the f*ck the rest of the Q's are.

Emil El Zapato
14th November 2021, 19:34
https://media-exp1.licdn.com/dms/image/C4D12AQHD1KYa3s7cPw/article-cover_image-shrink_720_1280/0/1616403733443?e=1642636800&v=beta&t=Mo8N0mmglgc5_tfhmbWRrgDcYWyndsxp49xHd6Un1pg

The 3 types of psychic blindness, which prevent Awareness Intelligence

Mindfulness is a buzzword used all over. But still, few seem to understand what exactly the mind should be full of. Most people do not systematically think about their thinking; they do not reflect on their scope of awareness. Psychic blindness appears to be a common issue and, therefore, hinders natural fitness, unconditional kindness, and spiritual wisdom.

“The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.” - Unknown.

The eyes are not speaking to the mind and soul directly. Any external stimulation first always goes through a layer of receptiveness and awareness that is filtering and transforming signals into emotions and thoughts. It’s this layer of the mind that determines what we are aware of and, consequently, how wholly and wholesomely we experience the world. This mental capacity, though, has been neglected severely, why also the concept of Awareness Intelligence (AWI) was discovered only recently.

I’ve written a lot about Awareness Intelligence, what it means, and how it develops. In terms of psychic blindness, it implies the presence of blind spots that typically prevent an awareness-intelligent set of mind. The three psychic blind spots, how they shape our identity/worldview, and what can be done about them are as follows.

#1 – Your intrapersonal past for FITNESS

Blindness:

You don’t see your true nature due to social conditioning, cultural education, and ethnic identification.

Awareness-intelligent view:

Let go of your history; it’s random and imposed on you because of others wanting to preserve the status quo and their privileges. You, as a human being, are not defined by external societal rules, status, race, and type, and level of schooling. You are a human being that, like all others, can find all of life’s intelligence within your nature, in which the full human potential is contained. Only you can know what is in you. So, reach out to your real, authentic self from before you were born. You are life and its natural strength and fitness; unfold accordingly free.

#2 – Your interpersonal present for KINDNESS

Blindness:

You don't see yourself and the persons you interact with as they are at the moment because you define people based on their performance cards of the past and their social perspectives.

Do not judge and do not expect. The past is a matter of interpretation, and the future has yet to be defined. Both the past and the future are beyond our direct control, so don't let your interpersonal presence be influenced by such conditions. The kindness in relationships can only be enjoyed in the present, and you too deserve to be loved unconditionally.

#3 – Your extrapersonal future for WISDOM

Blindness:

You don’t see that there’s nothing to worry about in the future. Let go of ego-driven dominance of safety-related desires.

Only if you learn to detach, you overcome the fear of loss that is the cause of any depression. You are not a human being having a spiritual experience; you are an eternal spiritual being having a temporary human experience. If you serve this infinite force of life unselfishly, you can experience the most-satisfactory joy of service. The future belongs to the next generation that is life’s yearning for itself. Be part of it by serving it. Wisdom ensues when you can shift your purpose from hedonic happiness to a more profound, respectively broader meaning.

You don't see that there's nothing to worry about in the future. Let go of the ego-driven dominance of security-related desires. Only when you learn to detach, you overcome the fear of loss, which is the cause of any depression. You are not a person who experiences a spiritual experience; you are an eternal spiritual being experiencing a spiritual human experience. When you serve this infinite power of life unselfishly, you can experience the most satisfying joy of such services. The future belongs to the next generation, which represents the longing of life for itself. Be a part of it by serving it. Wisdom follows when you can shift your purpose of life from hedonistic happiness to a deeper and broader meaning.

“We must put our mind on this as we do put a man on the moon.” – Jacque Fresco

It’s not that complicated to understand this socio-temporal structure of the mind. Yet, it can only be changed by challenging one’s own identity/worldview. However, most people instead prefer to live in blindness than to have to change. Sadly, remaining in that comfort zone causes the above-described limitations and suffering, for which, when becoming too big, our society offers pill subscriptions to fight the symptoms (instead of the cause) and further fog and blind the mind, so one perpetually remains oblivious to the need to change. After all the technological progress and artificial intelligence that eventually benefits more economic aspirations than heart needs, it is time for increasing our Awareness Intelligence. What an exciting opportunity for our generation to evolve to a more awareness-intelligent way of thinking and life that is so vital for any endeavor of human learning and behavior to become fitter, kinder, and wiser for individuals' benefit and the collective alike.

Wind
16th November 2021, 20:22
American politics in a nutshell: When corruption rules. When big business runs the plutocracy and politics, the rich get richer while the country crumbles. People are given the illusion that the pendulum swings from left to right while in reality USA doesn't even have any real leftist progressive party in power. At least for us Europeans it's ridiculous to watch that circus, but it sure does offer some entertainment.

98yK8UJVZyc

Aragorn
16th November 2021, 20:39
At least for us Europeans it's ridiculous to watch that circus, but it sure does offer some entertainment.

Only if you are easily entertained, because like with every soap opera, eventually the recipe becomes boring. :p

"Give the people bread and circuses."

(Julius Caesar)

Emil El Zapato
16th November 2021, 20:46
American politics in a nutshell: When corruption rules. When big business runs the plutocracy and politics, the rich get richer while the country crumbles. People are given the illusion that the pendulum swings from left to right while in reality USA doesn't even have any real leftist progressive party in power. At least for us Europeans it's ridiculous to watch that circus, but it sure does offer some entertainment.

98yK8UJVZyc

he's talking nonsense as usual. He is correct about gerrymandering however. Biden can do anything he likes but he isn't going to turn Joe Manchin into an actual liberal. This guy is to busy making stuff up to notice what is going on in reality.

Wind
16th November 2021, 21:00
Only if you are easily entertained, because like with every soap opera, eventually the recipe becomes boring. :p

Well yeah, by now that show has become predictable as hell.

This guy is to busy making stuff up to notice what is going on in reality.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GracefulAccurateGorilla-size_restricted.gif

Emil El Zapato
16th November 2021, 21:58
Well yeah, by now that show has become predictable as hell.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GracefulAccurateGorilla-size_restricted.gif

yeah, very really ... it's like asking someone not named Hercules to go kick that Lion's ass. It flies in the face of reality. It's claimed that the U.S. is a center right country. Very well, if they insist, but it still doesn't change the dynamic of a 50/50 Senate split and one Joe Manchin pretending he cares about fiscal responsibility when what he really wants is to stay in power, a.k.a. keep his job. That sounds suspiciously familiar to me.

The left, call them purported left if you wish, has always had one weakness, they want the people to want what they want. They are uncomfortable with 'forcing' their will on the people, in the mind of an American leftist it is solemn duty to give the people what they want. Kind of sounds like a Democracy principle. That is the first and significant disadvantage they have in the face of those prone to the fascist personality.

It is no coincidence that the right spends so much time and resources creating memes that hide the truth of the liberal agenda and, of course, once again those fascist-prone personalities trust and have an inborn obeisance to the 'strong'. In my mind, nothing could be more obvious.

Almost game over.

Kulinski is annoying to me mostly because he's a blowhard whiner that grabs superficial headlines and applies his superficial analysis and then calls it good. No thought/counter-thought, just overt superficiality.

Sorry, remember, you're only a messenger for Kulinski and I happen to totally dislike his message, but not you, Wind. You are the man! :smile2:

Wind
16th November 2021, 22:27
I am no messenger for Kulinski, I just post his videos at times because I think he sees reality quite well from out all of the political talking heads. I think it's eerily possible if not inevitable that Trump will be re-elected in just a few years time and then your country could be be engulfed in a civil war type scenario. If Charlottesville and the Capitol Riots indeed were a sign of the collective psychosis and unrest which is laying more or less dormant under the surface. Violence is a language of it's own too. It starts when words no longer suffice and emotions run high overriding any reason. After certain chain reactions some events will only escalate to the point of no return unless peaceful and reasonable solution will be found before it and often that's not the case. The foundation for severe unrest has been already created. Gasoline is all over the place, someone just needs to throw their lit tobacco on the ground. That's my two realist eurocents.

Aragorn
16th November 2021, 23:15
The left, call them purported left if you wish, has always had one weakness, they want the people to want what they want. They are uncomfortable with 'forcing' their will on the people [...

Really? "Inclusive™" language, anyone? Political Correctness™, anyone?

Your friends in Team Blue are very comfortable pushing their will onto the people, and just as uncomfortable as Team Red at changing the very fabric of the USA's insular culture. "Can't touch that!"

...] in the mind of an American leftist it is solemn duty to give the people what they want. Kind of sounds like a Democracy principle. That is the first and significant disadvantage they have in the face of those prone to the fascist personality.

It is no coincidence that the right spends so much time and resources creating memes that hide the truth of the liberal agenda and, of course, once again those fascist-prone personalities trust and have an inborn obeisance to the 'strong'. In my mind, nothing could be more obvious.

After all this time, you still haven't understood a fucking thing about what Wind and I ─ and others, like Fred Steeves and Lord Sidious ─ have been telling you for years. You're still stuck in that "us versus them" thing, where "us" is the American left and "them" is the American right. Because there are no other countries than the USA, and the left is made up of unicorns, saints and angels, while the right is made up of demons, witches and warlocks, right? :rolleyes:

The real "us" is "we, the people of the whole planet", and the real "them" is the political caste, regardless of what color or banner they use. True leftism would be anarchist ─ "anarchy" means "no rulers (archons)".

Who do you think is responsible for the vaccine Apartheid we're currently seeing over here? Here's a hint: it ain't the right ─ in Austria, yes, but not in Belgium; it's the socialists. And last I checked, Apartheid was an institutionalized discrimination of one population group by another population group. Doesn't sound very left-wing, liberal or democratic to me, nor does forced "inclusiveness" and "political correctness".

You know, you're just like Aianawa. The only difference is that for him, "Trumpy good, Trumpy beautifullll, pedo Joe and Kam-Kam bad", while for you, Trump is a demon, Alex Jones is a demon, Fox News are demons, and Biden, Harris and Obama are saints and angels.

Neither of them is a saint, and neither of them is a demon. They're merely idiots and puppets ─ corrupt idiots on the right and equally corrupt career puppets on the left. And nothing really changes, because "Merka is the greatest country on Earth" and brown people are "a threat to National Security™."

Shall I tell you what the United States of America really is? It's The Land Of Make-Believe™, that's what it is.

And right now I don't know whether to laugh my ass off or slam my forehead into the wall over the fact that the US government is pointing a finger at Russia and accusing them of weaponizing space, because the Russians shot down one of their defunct satellites with a straight-up missile, while America's got an official Space Force as part of the US military, courtesy of Trump, and not dismantled by Biden, any more than that Obama would have revoked the Patriot Act, as he had promised during his campaign ─ as the matter of fact, he silently reaffirmed it.

I was under the impression that this was a thread about American insanity, but the more the thread progresses, the more it's becoming clear that it's actually a thread for American insanity. And I'll be happily taking my leave from it, just as with the 159'789 other US-political threads on this forum.

No wonder this joint is dying. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Emil El Zapato
16th November 2021, 23:37
Counterpoint, after all these years you still don't see what i'm saying. The power belongs to those that can burn books with impunity or shoot people on 5th avenue. The rest is just bitching.

I think you've been looking into the wrong mirrors, Aragorn. Social contracts since the beginning have asked, if not required, a concern for the common good. Without respect for that we are merely experiencing the world with our R-complex antenna fully extended.

That is not to say that we should not respect those with legitimate reasons to not vaccinate to not vaccinate with the expectation of responsible behavior. Societal expectations and impetus will ALWAYS break down on the mass level. It is an unfortunate reality.

As one of my military-industrial complex comrades once said: "Capital punishment is ok and it is to be expected that sometimes mistakes will be made". My rejoinder was: "As long as I'm not one of the mistakes!" ... :)

I'm betting he was a 'conservative' ... He was from Oklahoma. He wasn't a Demon though, he seemed quite human with a couple of pieces missing.

Emil El Zapato
16th November 2021, 23:42

Your friends in Team Blue are very comfortable pushing their will onto the people, and just as uncomfortable as Team Red at changing the very fabric of the USA's insular culture. "Can't touch that!"

After all this time, you still haven't understood a fucking thing about what Wind and I ─ and others, like Fred Steeves and Lord Sidious ─ have been telling you for years. You're still stuck in that "us versus them" thing, where "us" is the American left and "them" is the American right. Because there are no other countries than the USA, and the left is made up of unicorns, saints and angels, while the right is made up of demons, witches and warlocks, right? :rolleyes:

The real "us" is "we, the people of the whole planet", and the real "them" is the political caste, regardless of what color or banner they use. True leftism would be anarchist ─ "anarchy" means "no rulers (archons)".

Who do you think is responsible for the vaccine Apartheid we're currently seeing over here? Here's a hint: it ain't the right ─ in Austria, yes, but not in Belgium; it's the socialists. And last I checked, Apartheid was an institutionalized discrimination of one population group by another population group. Doesn't sound very left-wing, liberal or democratic to me, nor does forced "inclusiveness" and "political correctness".

You know, you're just like Aianawa. The only difference is that for him, "Trumpy good, Trumpy beautifullll, pedo Joe and Kam-Kam bad", while for you, Trump is a demon, Alex Jones is a demon, Fox News are demons, and Biden, Harris and Obama are saints and angels.

Neither of them is a saint, and neither of them is a demon. They're merely idiots and puppets ─ corrupt idiots on the right and equally corrupt career puppets on the left. And nothing really changes, because "Merka is the greatest country on Earth" and brown people are "a threat to National Security™."

Shall I tell you what the United States of America really is? It's The Land Of Make-Believe™, that's what it is.

And right now I don't know whether to laugh my ass off or slam my forehead into the wall over the fact that the US government is pointing a finger at Russia and accusing them of weaponizing space, because the Russians shot down one of their defunct satellites with a straight-up missile, while America's got an official Space Force as part of the US military, courtesy of Trump, and not dismantled by Biden, any more than that Obama would have revoked the Patriot Act, as he had promised during his campaign ─ as the matter of fact, he silently reaffirmed it.

I was under the impression that this was a thread about American insanity, but the more the thread progresses, the more it's becoming clear that it's actually a thread for American insanity. And I'll be happily taking my leave from it, just as with the 159'789 other US-political threads on this forum.

Compare the worst of the fascists against the worst of the pedo left... Which is heavier? Demons ... Saints ... Saints are good, Demons need some work ... the light is out there! :)

Wind
16th November 2021, 23:52
Alex Jones is a demon, Fox News are demons, and Biden, Harris and Obama are saints and angels.

Which is heavier? Demons ... Saints ... Saints are good, Demons need some work ... the light is out there! :)

Sounds familiar? :lol:

Lgunjm9pJ-s

Emil El Zapato
17th November 2021, 00:06
Sounds familiar? :lol:

Lgunjm9pJ-s

That's really interesting ... he does a good impression. What is the worst and most common social dysfunction: Projection! The good expect the bad to do good, the bad expect the good to do bad ... :)

donk
17th November 2021, 13:41

I dunno Aragorn, I don’t digest fully any of the discourse here, you can be as “indoctrinated” as any. The “global” problem really is bipolar mentality…the “bad idea” that is the core problem to us, and I hate to use the old PA terminology…”Service to others” people—selfishness is ultimately parasitical and hurtling all of us into a shitstorm, whatever political point you wanna focus on at argue.

Expressing it as “demonic” is easy and makes the most sense, when it’s a slightly more elevated discussion than you’d get on Fox or MSNBC. There is a real “enemy” to life, it’s this idea that so many globally support, this “I will murder you for my freedom to defend capitalism and the shortsighted greed that makes it great”. It’s pumped constantly into the consciousness of most Americans…the “dream” itself has always been “American insanity”, that brain cancer is our greatest export.

And it’s coming to head. Too many Americans’ love of guns and hatred of non-whites Christians cause enough distractions that those who DON’T love those things have so many obstacles to make any changes for good.

American insanity is that a binary choice of two parties who’s only purpose is to generate money and get the puppets raising the most re-elected is some kind of great democracy. It’s made more insane when it is clear that both parties have comvonced most people that the only place public funds should spent is our killing machine and “supporting our great economy”. It’s beyond insane…I feel there is infection of “evil”, sorry Aragorn, know your pragmatic side hates the suggestion of that, but there is a clear enemy to life to me, and it’s inherent in a prevailing mentality that dominates much of this country

Dreamtimer
17th November 2021, 14:05
donk, you said,

American insanity is that a binary choice of two parties who’s only purpose is to generate money and get the puppets raising the most re-elected is some kind of great democracy. It’s made more insane when it is clear that both parties have comvonced most people that the only place public funds should spent is our killing machine and “supporting our great economy”. It’s beyond insane…I feel there is infection of “evil”, sorry Aragorn, know your pragmatic side hates the suggestion of that, but there is a clear enemy to life to me, and it’s inherent in a prevailing mentality that dominates much of this country

You're right, imo. There is a kind of evil which does not respect life. It's grown as we continued to sanction evil acts such as torture; turning a blind eye to cops killing folks, even children; tearing kids out of their mom's arms because 'immigration bad'; never-ending Pentagon budgets for weapons it did not ask for; militarization of police who see communities as their enemy or playground for abuse; vigilante justice over abortion; allowing moms to die and leave behind families because 'pro-life'; and on and on and on.

I believe it's from too much materialism and turning capitalism into a religion. And now Americans have turned Christianity into a money religion. If you have money, God must hold you high no matter your deeds.

This is backwards, upside-down and inside-out.

The US is no longer in the old-school two party dynamic. As of about five years ago that has changed drastically. Beau has outlined this very well in his recent and still under ten minute videos.

We can look at Umberto Eco's work and also that of Lawrence Brit. We're checking all the boxes here in the US. And if we do go full fascist the rest of the world is gonna be in some deep shit.

It ain't the old both-siderism anymore. One half of the two-party machine fell off the cliff and is pilling the other half off because the rope is still tied.

And the folks who will pay the price is all the people all over the world. It won't matter at all what 'side' they're on.

Fred Steeves
17th November 2021, 17:22
It ain't the old both-siderism anymore. One half of the two-party machine fell off the cliff and is pilling the other half off because the rope is still tied.

It's astounding how God's party, the democrats, continue to be powerless even during times when they control the presidency, and both houses of Congress. There's nothing they can do, utterly helpless... Maybe they just need even MORE power!

Since all clear thinking people the world over are well aware that the America's democrats are the party that's always trying to slash military spending because they hate war, are tirelessly seeking ways to provide health care to all Americans, to root out corruption at all levels of governance, to break up monopolies and put a leash on Wall Street, the time has sadly come to cut that rope the bad party is still being suspended by over the side of that cliff, and save this great nation with a one party rule policy.

The Satanic republican party needs to be ruled illegal, null and void, and the party of God almighty granted full control to set things straight again. It would go down in the history books as the Second American Revolution. We would have a new set of all wise founding fathers, there would be peace on Earth, all bellies would be full and housed, and bells around the world would be ringing in celebration.

Maybe Beau could do a video on that. I can't really believe anything until Beau talks to me about it. Beau's the man let's get him on it! Let's cut the foolishness, roll up our sleeves, and get to it.

Down with both siderism, In with one siderism! One size fits all ROFL, it'll be great. God bless the new America, and God bless the democrats!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPKp29Luryc

Emil El Zapato
17th November 2021, 20:28
It can't work ... we all have to be pulling for the same goals...egalitarianism, a sense of 'we' not 'them'. Something that I remarked to the departed Fred at least 5 years ago. One side seems to be capable of feeling that perspective. While the other does not. And as long as that is true the Hegelian Dialectic will keep us locked in a static state. It ain't rocket science to see and appreciate that.

Emil El Zapato
19th November 2021, 11:17

I just noticed the part about the Space-Force: History and theory suggests a false flag Alien attack. I was thinking about that last week, The U.S. covert operation to take over the rights of the people? I'm more inclined to believe armed with information gathered from a number of sources that Von Braun suspected Russia to launch the false flag. In truth, though neither need be true. The crazies such as myself would strongly consider that none of those ideas are accurate (The Space-Force was an eventuality that was realized with essentially no direction from Trump or any other politician for that matter.) It's the Aliens, folks, it's the Aliens.

Dreamtimer
19th November 2021, 11:31
The Democrats aren't God's party, Fred. Who told you that?

The Christians went Republican. Reagan turned the South away from the Democrats.

Religion eschewed politics when I was growing up. But not after my college years when we had the Christian Coalition. That's when Gingrich et al courted and politicized the churches.

God, Yahweh, or Spaghetti Deity doesn't give a fig about the political parties, imo.

As far as the remainder of value judgements in your post, Fred, I haven't a clue. I don't even know where that diatribe comes from.

But have at it, it's a free country.

For now.

Emil El Zapato
19th November 2021, 11:48
The Democrats aren't God's party, Fred. Who told you that?

The Christians went Republican. Reagan turned the South away from the Democrats.

Religion eschewed politics when I was growing up. But not after my college years when we had the Christian Coalition. That's when Gingrich et al courted and politicized the churches.

God, Yahweh, or Spaghetti Deity doesn't give a fig about the political parties, imo.

As far as the remainder of value judgements in your post, Fred, I haven't a clue. I don't even know where that diatribe comes from.

But have at it, it's a free country.

For now.

I know I have expressed my 'feelings' regarding the left/right split hundreds of times. It's not politics, it's values, it's double-bind mentality, and most of all it's genetics ... :)

donk
19th November 2021, 13:30
It's astounding how God's party, the democrats, continue to be powerless even during times when they control the presidency, and both houses of Congress. There's nothing they can do, utterly helpless... Maybe they just need even MORE power!

Since all clear thinking people the world over are well aware that the America's democrats are the party that's always trying to slash military spending because they hate war, are tirelessly seeking ways to provide health care to all Americans, to root out corruption at all levels of governance, to break up monopolies and put a leash on Wall Street, the time has sadly come to cut that rope the bad party is still being suspended by over the side of that cliff, and save this great nation with a one party rule policy.

The Satanic republican party needs to be ruled illegal, null and void, and the party of God almighty granted full control to set things straight again. It would go down in the history books as the Second American Revolution. We would have a new set of all wise founding fathers, there would be peace on Earth, all bellies would be full and housed, and bells around the world would be ringing in celebration.

Maybe Beau could do a video on that. I can't really believe anything until Beau talks to me about it. Beau's the man let's get him on it! Let's cut the foolishness, roll up our sleeves, and get to it.

Down with both siderism, In with one siderism! One size fits all ROFL, it'll be great. God bless the new America, and God bless the democrats!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPKp29Luryc

I don’t agree with this analogy. R’s are just the abusive bullies. D’s are enabling civilians.

The Republican Globecrushers whooping the hapless Washington Democrats is a show, they are on the same team—their “globetrotter-esque” production plays out on various media very often how you are describing…but that’s just the surface bullshit that is getting tougher to keep up these days.

This Rittenhouse trial should show that “conservatives” will do and say and protect anything to do what they want…shitting on anyone that has a problem with it. Law and order for thee…not me, says the 2ns amendment lover defending the murderer of 1st amendment demonstrators.

It really is looking like the selfish side is evil at the heart, and the “opposition” is unable or unwilling to stop the madness. We will chug along and kick the van down the road until every resource (including worker/slaves) are exported to the point we can’t breath, drink or eat anything anymore.

But if ya vote harder, you might get your favorite neoliberal corporate owned politician in there to say whatever it is you like hearing

Emil El Zapato
19th November 2021, 14:24
I don’t agree with this analogy. R’s are just the abusive bullies. D’s are enabling civilians.

The Republican Globecrushers whooping the hapless Washington Democrats is a show, they are on the same team—their “globetrotter-esque” production plays out on various media very often how you are describing…but that’s just the surface bullshit that is getting tougher to keep up these days.

This Rittenhouse trial should show that “conservatives” will do and say and protect anything to do what they want…shitting on anyone that has a problem with it. Law and order for thee…not me, says the 2ns amendment lover defending the murderer of 1st amendment demonstrators.

It really is looking like the selfish side is evil at the heart, and the “opposition” is unable or unwilling to stop the madness. We will chug along and kick the van down the road until every resource (including worker/slaves) are exported to the point we can’t breath, drink or eat anything anymore.

But if ya vote harder, you might get your favorite neoliberal corporate owned politician in there to say whatever it is you like hearing

Speaking just for myself Donk, I would vote a little less hard for Joe Manchin ... :)

Fred Steeves
19th November 2021, 19:06

Well I figured that, but it was rather fun pointing out the absurd by being absurd.

As I've pointed out before at least BOB is straightforward in his love of one party, and hatred of the other. What does he always say? Something along the lines of the democrats are the party of morals and values, and the republicans would be the polar opposite. The old good vs. evil thing. But you tend to beat around the bush more on that with never ending condemnations of the republicans, it ain't the old both-siderism anymore, and the poor democrats never have the power to do anything about it; implication being that if only team democrat COULD someday get their hands on the levers of power, things would improve markedly.

That's why I very sarcastically listed some of the changes that would be noticed immediately would be things like the wars would come to a screeching halt, Wall Street would be reigned in, corruption rooted out, monopolies broken up, all bellies happy and full, and there would be dancing in the streets in celebration now that the good guys are in power (which they are right now btw).

So why not just put the good guys on the throne of benevolent dictators, do away with the evil doers, and get the show on the road before it's too late.

Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, the Clintons and such have been brimming with these fresh new ideas for decades now, time we free them from their shackles to roll up those proverbial sleeves, and get straight to work on behalf of the little guy like they've been eager beaver to do for so long now, but just haven't had the chance.

Emil El Zapato
19th November 2021, 20:55
Well I figured that, but it was rather fun pointing out the absurd by being absurd.

As I've pointed out before at least BOB is straightforward in his love of one party, and hatred of the other. What does he always say? Something along the lines of the democrats are the party of morals and values, and the republicans would be the polar opposite. The old good vs. evil thing. But you tend to beat around the bush more on that with never ending condemnations of the republicans, it ain't the old both-siderism anymore, and the poor democrats never have the power to do anything about it; implication being that if only team democrat COULD someday get their hands on the levers of power, things would improve markedly.

That's why I very sarcastically listed some of the changes that would be noticed immediately would be things like the wars would come to a screeching halt, Wall Street would be reigned in, corruption rooted out, monopolies broken up, all bellies happy and full, and there would be dancing in the streets in celebration now that the good guys are in power (which they are right now btw).

So why not just put the good guys on the throne of benevolent dictators, do away with the evil doers, and get the show on the road before it's too late.

Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, the Clintons and such have been brimming with these fresh new ideas for decades now, time we free them from their shackles to roll up those proverbial sleeves, and get straight to work on behalf of the little guy like they've been eager beaver to do for so long now, but just haven't had the chance.

One of the necessary requirements would be to let them have their way, rather than subverting every effort Freddie ... That is what has happened for likely the last 250 years and definitely the last 40.

Aianawa
20th November 2021, 00:34
That the world over is experiencing similar silliness = pathetic decisions by their leaders-masters-pollyticians cept a few countries, the divide n conquer is being seen, the left rite divide is being seen, the black white etc being seen, Maxwell trial atm we hear crickets while Rittenhouse is live ???????, people are noticing, people are now asking quiet questions that will get louder, know thyself has never been on Earth so compelling atm.

Dreamtimer
20th November 2021, 12:16
My friend Mark, lifelong Republican, said he thought a benevolent dictator would be just fine. As long as he does what my friend Mark likes.

That was when I began to suspect that my friend wasn't really thinking things through.

There are no benevolent dictators. The term itself is a self contradiction.

Why people would believe in such a thing is beyond my ken.

I'm still not going to turn a blind eye to the steps being taken al la Umberto Eco and Lawrence Brit. As if it's a playbook.

If others choose to put their heads in the sand, it's their choice. I hope they're willing to accept the consequences.

Because those consequences are gonna suck the big one.

Wind
21st November 2021, 01:28
Perhaps you should recommend Chaplin's Dictator as a required watch for your friend.

J7GY1Xg6X20

Emil El Zapato
21st November 2021, 10:21
Perhaps you should recommend Chaplin's Dictator as a required watch for your friend.

J7GY1Xg6X20

I've never seen that before ... but it is amazing ... and provides much food for thought (when listened to with a watchful ear).

donk
21st November 2021, 19:33
That the world over is experiencing similar silliness = pathetic decisions by their leaders-masters-pollyticians cept a few countries, the divide n conquer is being seen, the left rite divide is being seen, the black white etc being seen, Maxwell trial atm we hear crickets while Rittenhouse is live ???????, people are noticing, people are now asking quiet questions that will get louder, know thyself has never been on Earth so compelling atm.

Putting on time traveler hat for about 3 weeks or so in the future: Jizzlane Maxwell did not kill herself

Aragorn
21st November 2021, 22:50
[...] Jizzlane Maxwell [...]

:ha: :ha: :ha: :hilarious: :ha: :ha: :ha:

Aianawa
21st November 2021, 23:20
Feel this will be precision controlled, even though over two decades ago her n it got invited to vatican and pope blessed as they Fked young lives left rite n centre, likely a wee bit of panic by many we know and lots of putrids we do not know yet.

Dreamtimer
22nd November 2021, 12:59
"Jizzlane Maxwell"

Lolol. I had not seen that spelling variant before.

Putrids are going to get away with it if we keep tilting at windmills while the real pedos skate away.

donk
22nd November 2021, 15:12
That’s all I hear in my head when I see her pretentious fucking name.

The Rittenhouse trial was important for “both sides” to be amplified…for the humans among us, it needed to be exposed for the abortion of justice that it is and expose the demons. For the demons, they needed it to be public enough so that shitty people that believe them can support “self defensing” protesters.

Just like they needed so-called “Russiagate” amplified in order to marginalize Trump’s crew shady dealing. He can be doing nothing wrong if the crazy D’s and media are gonna make such a big deal outa this. Same thing with killer Kyle, we make this about 2nd amendment then we can make sure no one thinks about how it was used to silence allies sticking up for non-whites, making sure police and “good R’s with guns” are able to establish their “order”.

Will be interesting to see how the Arbery case goes. I hear there’s a fed case on deck if this jury is as shitty as
KR’s

Dreamtimer
23rd November 2021, 13:00
Why in the world are folks calling for "Justice for Kyle!" when he got off? Why are they saying they need to get more guns and now it's war?

Do they just need somewhere for their bloodlust to go?

donk
25th November 2021, 14:02
It’s insane, listening to conservative talking heads act like he’s the victim, Megan Kelly was saying that he needs to be sueing everybody for the rest of his life, she was so angry that there was a trial and prosecutors and stuff…it’s sick. People are sick

Chris
25th November 2021, 14:13
Why in the world are folks calling for "Justice for Kyle!" when he got off? Why are they saying they need to get more guns and now it's war?

Do they just need somewhere for their bloodlust to go?

The idea is that he protected "good" (e.g. rich and white) people's property from "bad" (poor and most likely brown or black) people who were just senselessly rioting for no good reason. It's like you classical cowboy movie, the good guys wear the white hats and the bad guys have the black hats and it is up to the good guys with a gun to shoot the bad guys.

That's literally the extent of their logic, like a 10-year old watching a cowboy movie.

Dreamtimer
28th December 2021, 12:43
Here's a bit of insanity. Recall that I've said time and again, the folks who scream about cancel culture are the ones practicing it the most, from the days of Limbaugh to the present.

From Wisconsin, which has been particularly nut-baggy. Free speech you know. So why not just ban a bunch of words?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FHkHjg5WYAcGChc?format=jpg&name=medium

I wonder what the enforcement will be?

Re-orientation? Re-programming?

Wind
5th March 2022, 00:53
lo7tWhre9hs
xdrj4eif2qg

donk
5th March 2022, 05:42
My brother is driving across the country atm and saw a convoy first hand truckin it up across Nebraska yesterday

He confirmed their favorite logos are still “fuck Joe Biden and fuck you for voting for him”…which, um…whatever, guess I kinda agree. Mighta voted for him, whatever.

Gotta say: It’s slightly more clever the most recent “conservative humor”…the now famous for some reason “let’s go Brandon”

So fucking dumb

Aianawa
5th March 2022, 05:54
Must be real difficult being Usaian, the sotu address looked like it was straight out of the muppets.

Emil El Zapato
5th March 2022, 09:47
Must be real difficult being Usaian, the sotu address looked like it was straight out of the muppets.

Muppets? Nazis? hmm, I'll take the muppets.

Dreamtimer
5th March 2022, 12:36
The state of the Union was good. Mitch McConnell looked like he swallowed a frog. The most amazing thing was that both sides of the aisle applauded the President. That's not been happening in recent years and it's a good thing to see. A lot of politicians, including Mitch, are going to see their coffers suddenly not so full now that they don't have their honeypot coming in. Putin kinda screwed the pooch on that one.

I just can't wait to see how that plays out. I hope these feckers get exposed. I wanna know how many were taking dirty money from Oligarchs. I wanna see it in marquee lights.

Emil El Zapato
5th March 2022, 12:40
Cheering from both sides, DT? That's gotta be a false flag ... let's ask PA. Them suckers are stone-cold crazy.

Dreamtimer
5th March 2022, 12:52
Fred pointed out, a couple weeks ago, how unusual the false flag language was for the President to use (if I recall correctly). I thought of Alex Jones bringing it into the mainstream lexicon. That and crisis actors. I don't know for sure that it's Alex who did that, but he has had the biggest audience for such stuff and Sandy Hook has been in the news for that sort of thing.

It is indeed insanity to torment families and students who had to go through that stuff. It still blows my mind that we have a representative elected to office who harassed high school students and who heckles the President. It is rather embarrassing.

And the unintended consequence of this will likely be blowback at the voting booths. Americans get really pissed off when they find out they've been manipulated. The stuff with the big lie about the election and Putin is going to activate a lot of folks. Many will be having the veil lifted from their eyes.

And perhaps some of the American Insanity will wane.

Emil El Zapato
5th March 2022, 13:01
Fred pointed out, a couple weeks ago, how unusual the false flag language was for the President to use (if I recall correctly). I thought of Alex Jones bringing it into the mainstream lexicon. That and crisis actors. I don't know for sure that it's Alex who did that, but he has had the biggest audience for such stuff and Sandy Hook has been in the news for that sort of thing.

It is indeed insanity to torment families and students who had to go through that stuff. It still blows my mind that we have a representative elected to office who harassed high school students and who heckles the President. It is rather embarrassing.

And the unintended consequence of this will likely be blowback at the voting booths. Americans get really pissed off when they find out they've been manipulated. The stuff with the big lie about the election and Putin is going to activate a lot of folks. Many will be having the veil lifted from their eyes.

I doubt it, I'm feeling very pessimistic this morning. I guess I should stay away from reading at PA, it has always had the same effect on me. Just blown away by the complete and utter misperceptions, misinformation, low personality development, low intellectual development, low critical reasoning ability... low everything that I would consider valuable in a human being. But in truth, given the size of PA those types are in the minority and, of course, the ones that make the most noise and are most responsible for dragging down humanity. Fred, should jump on this post, he always is desperate for ammunition to get at me, as feeble as his attempts are ... But, I confess, I make a lot of noise ... actually there is a difference between noise and sound, they are not equivalent, just as data and information are very different. One has been processed, and the other can be used as raw sewage either by intent or by thought processes that function at the same level. :)

Dreamtimer
5th March 2022, 13:03
It might help to think of it as a boil which has been lanced. The infection has to come out and the wound has to be cleaned. It's not a pretty sight. But the end result will be worth it. So stop looking at the puss. Look at the positive developments in the world. It's literally why I went spiritual/esoteric. It's a way of looking at the dynamics without the distraction of the humanity.

Fred Steeves
5th March 2022, 13:39

I dunno about that DT, if anything, I see it amping up at an even faster pace. We’ve got truckers who don’t even believe there’s a war going on in Ukraine. And on the flip side, 10 states have already outlawed Russian vodka as a “we’ll show them” measure.

You can’t make this shit up…

Wind
5th March 2022, 13:48

You took the words right out of my mouth. If anything, I feel that the Crazy Train is gaining even more momentum.

Emil El Zapato
5th March 2022, 13:53
I dunno about that DT, if anything, I see it amping up at an even faster pace. We’ve got truckers who don’t even believe there’s a war going on in Ukraine. And on the flip side, 10 states have already outlawed Russian vodka as a “we’ll show them” measure.

It's not a we'll show them thingy, Fred ... again, wrong sources, wrong interpretation. It's an effort to cut off any flow of income to Putin.

Dreamtimer
5th March 2022, 13:56
It's just careening downhill before the crash, imo. But we're not all on it.

The trucker convoy could not materialize as planned in the US because of the lifting of mask mandates. And DeSantis came off as a pig, trying to bully kids into taking their masks off when it's supposed to be a choice.

I haven't checked on the crew waiting for JFK, however. I'm not sure if that's flamed out yet.

Lindsay Graham and others have lost the plot calling for Putin's assassination. Way to go boys, giving Russian media free propaganda about how evil the west is. Insanity indeed.

In the way that it takes an economy to get back on track, it's gonna take time for sanity to get back on track. But I think it will. I'm ever the optimist. (my grandaddy would be proud).

Aragorn
5th March 2022, 14:13

It's not a we'll show them thingy, Fred ... again, wrong sources, wrong interpretation. It's an effort to cut off any flow of income to Putin.

That vodka has already long been paid for, and I seriously doubt whether Putin and his cronies would be making as much from the export of vodka as they do from the export of natural gas — or for that matter, small arms.

Emil El Zapato
5th March 2022, 16:12
:) sure, but it is the motivation that counts. I'm sure the people that hopped on board the effort did a systematic analysis of global supply chain logistics before making the decision ... Not! Now the natural gas thing is a legitimate issue, I'm waiting for the outcome on that one. It wouldn't surprise me if elements of the Russian economy were as we speak making arms deals with Ukraine. It's the nature of ... well, fill in the blank.

Dreamtimer
5th March 2022, 20:13
People may not be boycotting the right vodka if they do. Make sure it's actually Russian if you want to do such a thing.

Emil El Zapato
5th March 2022, 20:40
People may not be boycotting the right vodka if they do. Make sure it's actually Russian if you want to do such a thing.

yeah, the vodka made in America is being noted, I was gonna say like most members on PA once upon a time would have given one of their pistols away in order to witness the meme ... "Made in America"

Wind
11th March 2022, 19:53
Vern might enjoy this one.

sKcJrBRVZn4

Aianawa
11th March 2022, 21:17
Indeed enjoying, tisa realish, sorta like one of those vids Gio shares sometimes, imo real people are the future vids n movies.

Gio
12th March 2022, 03:50
Re: American Insanity

New Rule: World War Me | Real Time with Bill Maher

8:34 min.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXdzAZvid0E

Dreamtimer
28th March 2022, 05:35
Loyalty pledges in the White House. Wow. Nothing Constitutional about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Yt1YakN3o

Wind
4th June 2022, 19:50
v-qj2rqgChM

Emil El Zapato
4th June 2022, 21:29
Just listening to that first guy tells me he has brain damage.

Unborn children guy with the blue shades, long white hair. I met him at Alien-Con in Dallas. He was hawking a book that demonstrates that he 'knows'. Interesting character. I spoke with him for awhile about his book and offered to buy one but he said it was the last one he had and I told him I would buy one later. It seems he likes to hang out there in the area.

Wind
28th June 2022, 19:13
HVzG1Va1wI4

Aianawa
28th June 2022, 23:38
Some great talking points from those mostly young ones, here is another young one >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQIL7bJ51mk&t=166s

Emil El Zapato
29th June 2022, 11:50
[
Some great talking points from those mostly young ones, here is another young one >

pfft ... the only problem is that this lady is a paid bullshitter. People say freedom of speech is sacrosanct and then fuckheads like the above abuse it to break every social contract respected by man for personal gain. I say she should be cancelled immediately. Horns and a tail. If I had my way I would slap the shit out of that nasty mouth of hers. Except as a gender bender she might kick my ass.

Emil El Zapato
29th June 2022, 12:26
Aianawa, I've tried and believed you were a decent guy ... the evidence has become overwhelming at this point. You are off my good guy list. You ask what sources have cred as if you actually care and then you post shit from racist, demented lowlifes like this, I don't know what kind of abuse or misfortunes you have suffered in your life but it has brought a cloud of darkness over your mind and soul. I'll pray for your salvation.

Fake news and social media are destroying our country.
Corruption in politics has never been more obvious and prevalent.

The Republican party and their supporters must stand together to prevent Socialism from becoming our way of life. The Democrats cheated the American people by rigging the election. This is not a conspiracy theory, there is proof that dead people voted, Dominion software caused Republican votes to be counted as Democrat votes, dumped ballots, mysterious ballots appearing early in the morning all for Biden and the same ballots being counted over and over. All this was to benefit the Democrats. The left has a history of dishonest behavior and this is just a continuation of their known history. The Democrats committed voting fraud, were involved in numerous acts of self-dealing for personal profit and have infiltrated our school systems. Many teachers are brainwashing our children destroying their values and American history. In most cases the school system is allowing this behavior. Hold Them Responsible is dedicated to fight the corruption in government and to regain control of our educational system. If you are aware of a student experiencing negative or derogatory political comments or being harassed by a teacher due to a difference of political view, report it to Hold Them Responsible. They need your help.

This has been an interesting thread but I can no longer tolerate your dumping on every thread you touch. It is neither my right or my business to give a shit so carry on with your ugly self.

Fred Steeves
29th June 2022, 12:31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQIL7bJ51mk&t=166s

She'll be happy again when we go back to the 1920's way of looking at the world. You know, "the good old days" when women stayed in the kitchen, the darkies knew to not stray far from their side of the tracks, queers were a bunch of degenerates, the Bible was still strong in our public schools, and we swore allegiance to the American flag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI46_zBGv1A

Wind
29th June 2022, 18:39
This has been an interesting thread but I can no longer tolerate your dumping on every thread you touch. It is neither my right or my business to give a shit so carry on with your ugly self.

Chuckie, while you might be correct please refrain from using ad hominems. That's not cool.

Vern, you have been dumping enough of that garbage on the forum. Consider what you consume and what you post here.

How many times do we have to tell you this, do you really want to get sent on a vacation again or be retired permanently?

Aianawa
30th June 2022, 07:30
Aianawa, I've tried and believed you were a decent guy ... the evidence has become overwhelming at this point. You are off my good guy list. You ask what sources have cred as if you actually care and then you post shit from racist, demented lowlifes like this, I don't know what kind of abuse or misfortunes you have suffered in your life but it has brought a cloud of darkness over your mind and soul. I'll pray for your salvation.

Fake news and social media are destroying our country.
Corruption in politics has never been more obvious and prevalent.

The Republican party and their supporters must stand together to prevent Socialism from becoming our way of life. The Democrats cheated the American people by rigging the election. This is not a conspiracy theory, there is proof that dead people voted, Dominion software caused Republican votes to be counted as Democrat votes, dumped ballots, mysterious ballots appearing early in the morning all for Biden and the same ballots being counted over and over. All this was to benefit the Democrats. The left has a history of dishonest behavior and this is just a continuation of their known history. The Democrats committed voting fraud, were involved in numerous acts of self-dealing for personal profit and have infiltrated our school systems. Many teachers are brainwashing our children destroying their values and American history. In most cases the school system is allowing this behavior. Hold Them Responsible is dedicated to fight the corruption in government and to regain control of our educational system. If you are aware of a student experiencing negative or derogatory political comments or being harassed by a teacher due to a difference of political view, report it to Hold Them Responsible. They need your help.

Very unfortunate that you said you were the best cred, feel n actualllly know i am a good guy just like yourself BNP. the young ones on all sides are usualllly clueless to a mighty degree, imo depending upon their upbringing mostly ( whatever party, religeon, colour etc ). Feel you n me BNP are doing our best with our world-s as we can. For me atm there is so so much good happening in our world the last few moons and little of it was in the mainstream media, except of late.

Lord Sidious
30th June 2022, 09:31
People say freedom of speech is sacrosanct and then fuckheads like the above abuse it to break every social contract respected by man for personal gain. I say she should be cancelled immediately. Horns and a tail. If I had my way I would slap the shit out of that nasty mouth of hers.

Do you not see how this is hypocritical and a total contradiction?

Except as a gender bender she might kick my ass.

And you would deserve every bit of it.
Who are you to fuck with her right to express herself, even if she is wrong?
Let alone your expressed desire to hit a woman.
Don't even try that in person near me.

Insert copious amounts of utter bullshit here.

I would ban you on the spot for this crap. Personal attacks like this aren't acceptable.
HOWEVER, look at yourself in the mirror before you talk shit to him.
I agree very little with him, but I utterly refute your statements about him.

For and on the record, I agree with very little of what she said.
I am NOT a conservative............

Aianawa
30th June 2022, 09:45
Ta Sir Siddy, likely not have served me well to say the same you said regards a couple of BNP's sentences n feel needed what you said said.

Emil El Zapato
30th June 2022, 10:19
Do you not see how this is hypocritical and a total contradiction?

And you would deserve every bit of it.
Who are you to fuck with her right to express herself, even if she is wrong?
Let alone your expressed desire to hit a woman.
Don't even try that in person near me.

Insert copious amounts of utter bullshit here.

I would ban you on the spot for this crap. Personal attacks like this aren't acceptable.
HOWEVER, look at yourself in the mirror before you talk shit to him.
I agree very little with him, but I utterly refute your statements about him.

For and on the record, I agree with very little of what she said.
I am NOT a conservative............

right, let me put it bluntly. You didn't hear the bullshit coming out of her mouth. She's not a female, she is a male in a bitch's clothing. After, a little thought on that video, it hit me that it was a deep fake. And my statement was a metaphorical one in any case. Completely well suited to whatever he/she is. I've put up with this ugliness my entire life, Sid and it is not a joke to me. Aianawa is a big boy, he can take care of himself even though I have tried to defend him on numerous occasions and that is how he repays my efforts. He's done that on numerous occasions as well and I find it more than a little twisted. You know, there are two places in the world one can find 'troubled' personalities with very little effort, alt forums and dating sites.

This is none of your business, stay out of it!

And Aianawa knows exactly what he is doing.

Emil El Zapato
30th June 2022, 10:50
Cultural cringe, in cultural studies and social anthropology, is an internalized inferiority complex that causes people in a country to dismiss their own culture as inferior to the cultures of other countries.

It is closely related to the concept of colonial mentality and is often linked with the display of anti-intellectual attitudes towards thinkers, scientists, and artists who originate from a colony or former colony. It can also be manifested in individuals in the form of cultural alienation.

To me, people that reject their own cultural heritage are the lowest form of life. (Chuckie)

Abstract

This study explores the relationship structure of cultural rejection. The proposition is advanced that people reject cultural practices as the proxies of out-groups who are perceived to be associated with them, so that they would maintain social identities that are separate from those of out-groups. Using data on musical preferences from 1993 General Social Survey, it applies blockmodeling—a methodology originally developed in social network analysis—in a new way to analyze the structure of cultural rejection within U.S. society. The results indicate that blockmodeling based on cultural rejection is effective in uncovering sociologically meaningful positions among the respondents. The results are mostly consistent with the omnivore thesis, while highlighting the multifaceted nature of cultural divisions in the United States. Finally, the identified positions correspond with respondents’ perception of the degree of unity (or lack thereof) among Americans, consistent with the theoretical assumption of this study.

American Insanity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QxDTnIVe9Y

Lord Sidious
30th June 2022, 11:47
right, let me put it bluntly. You didn't hear the bullshit coming out of her mouth. She's not a female, she is a male in a bitch's clothing. After, a little thought on that video, it hit me that it was a deep fake. And my statement was a metaphorical one in any case. Completely well suited to whatever he/she is. I've put up with this ugliness my entire life, Sid and it is not a joke to me. Aianawa is a big boy, he can take care of himself even though I have tried to defend him on numerous occasions and that is how he repays my efforts. He's done that on numerous occasions as well and I find it more than a little twisted. You know, there are two places in the world one can find 'troubled' personalities with very little effort, alt forums and dating sites.

This is none of your business, stay out of it!

And Aianawa knows exactly what he is doing.

Let me put this bluntly, you're a fuckwit.
I did indeed watch the video.
I don't care if it's a he or a she, that's not my business.
This however, IS my business as I am a member of this forum and your attitude recently has been very disruptive.
He may know what he is doing, but you do too.

Fred Steeves
30th June 2022, 12:13
Chuckie has earned himself a week off to reconsider how he talks to people.

Aragorn
30th June 2022, 12:59
pfft ... the only problem is that this lady is a paid bullshitter. People say freedom of speech is sacrosanct and then fuckheads like the above abuse it to break every social contract respected by man for personal gain. I say she should be cancelled immediately. Horns and a tail. If I had my way I would slap the shit out of that nasty mouth of hers. Except as a gender bender she might kick my ass.

I must say that, even though I certainly don't agree with the woman in the video that Vern posted, I find it highly ironic that you would describe that particular woman as "a gender bender" — which I seriously doubt would be the case — while you're ostensibly completely missing the fact that the individual in the thumbnail for the video that Wind posted about the protests against the new anti-abortion law is an unmistakable transgender.

:facepalm:

Wind
30th September 2022, 06:00
l-YHmIogDhc

Wind
22nd December 2022, 17:33
dO40vM_bM9c

Wind
22nd December 2022, 18:50
Hdk3a9pI_jA

modwiz
22nd December 2022, 22:59
Nose-pickers are easy targets.

Here is a dose from the top. :grin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGg7Ss1x7wA

Lord Sidious
23rd December 2022, 10:09
Nose-pickers are easy targets.

Here is a dose from the top. :grin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGg7Ss1x7wA

What a magpie legged little fuckstick................

Wind
31st December 2022, 07:39
sA3-6AFhn5Q
CA_flio-ICY
9nWr_YS1GoM

modwiz
4th January 2023, 01:40
I think this belongs in this thread.

NY Times Op-Ed: 'Mate With Short People To Stop Climate Change'

A New York Times op-ed suggests that everyone should “mate with shorter people” in order to save the planet.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ny-times-op-ed-mate-short-people-stop-climate-change

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8UVBgUd9GE

Diabolical Boids
4th January 2023, 11:48
I think this belongs in this thread.

NY Times Op-Ed: 'Mate With Short People To Stop Climate Change'

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ny-times-op-ed-mate-short-people-stop-climate-change

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8UVBgUd9GE

Debunk it. Go cities most effected by climate change, tally up the number of short people who have mated with tall people and determine what sort of effect it has had on climate change in their local.

I'm just kidding.

Don't do that.

Wind
6th August 2023, 01:06
FFytCr0VKnU

Emil El Zapato
6th August 2023, 11:58
lol...

Time for some self-defense...I've been watching and listening to foreign media for quite a while. The state of cinema in the past is actually a sad thing to me. I would be curious to see a demographic of 'cultural awareness' in immigrants and their subsequent generations. Of course, the study would have to be careful about how it viewed the study itself. An example given would be the Anglo perspective. Martin Scorsese's "Gangs of New York" highlights the propensity of Anglo Europeans to come to disdain their home countries and become typical 'white racists' in Murica.

One generation out Daniel Day-Lewis (a really great actor) an Irish immigrant remarks to fellow Irishmen 'getting off the boats' that Ireland was a country that God 'squatted' and poopoo'ed on.

Wind
14th January 2024, 04:55
buZWVQuqx0o
925wmb-4Yr4
URfCwT3UQy4

Emil El Zapato
14th January 2024, 09:59
dO40vM_bM9c

Interesting historical point: When the Nationalist government of Chiang Kai-shek attacked Manchuria to oust the communists and Russians, the U.S. intervened by stopping arms supplies to China. It directly opened the door to Russian-inspired Communism to take over China (1947). Why did the U.S. do this? It is hard to determine because the author is a historian, not a politician or YouTube influencer. But one thing is obvious, The Chinese Nationalist government invaded Manchuria after the Japanese defeat against the wishes of the special advisor from the U.S., General George Marshall. In effect, it seems to me, that because favors were owed to the pre-Cold War Russian ally General Marshall acted this way, it directly ushered in Chinese Communism. Seems truly stupid to me.

General Patton would not have made the same mistake I don't think...

Emil El Zapato
14th January 2024, 10:08
buZWVQuqx0o

Jalisco, my homeland!

Emil El Zapato
14th January 2024, 10:26
This is relevant...It takes a global consciousness change...A human socio-cultural reframing that might be a throwback to the indigenous way...Arizona while not as well known as Texas might even be by nature uglier.

Jalisco, my homeland!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR-EN0YIBIg&t=3047s

Jalisco, my homeland!

I've seen the process of 'hiding' the truth by 'authority'. It is an attempt to cover one's failures and it is hopelessly misguided and only accomplishes continued dysfunction. Truth can sometimes be helpful if there is help to be found.

Emil El Zapato
14th January 2024, 10:31
925wmb-4Yr4

I've seen this scenario up front and personally but not for drugs, but for a next meal and a place to spend the night. In the 1980's to save money (the conservative mantra) Saint Reagan started destroying this country in earnest. He closed managed housing systems intended for the mentally ill. It was a great idea, no?!

Emil El Zapato
14th January 2024, 10:53
URfCwT3UQy4

Sure as hell was Reagan's work, even my late brother pointed at Reagan for the homeless problem (he was affiliated with Veteran's clubs (bars, in other words) ) I'm not sure if he even knew what he was acceding to when agreeing with me. He got wiser with age, though.

Emil El Zapato
19th January 2024, 11:26
An interesting historical fact from China:

During the cultural revolution of the 50's Maoism became the 'official' state religion. Buddhists and Taoists were killed by the millions (Trumpism may be a viable analog), and Christians did what they are wont to do, they went underground. Apparently, there was no 'Jewish' problem in China. The interesting thing about this was that the persons responsible for the purges, the Red Guard, an essentially student-aged fanatical 'police' force, did not mess with the Islamics because they be 'skeered' of 'em. An interesting perspective on the survivability of 'spirituality'

Relevant to the day, topical news is talking about the demographic problem in China. Again, during the cultural revolution, Maoism initially stated that population control was a capitalistic/imperialistic plot to undermine the 'power of the people'. After Mao realized that a runaway population would slow the effort to blend limited capitalism into socialism to facilitate Western-like prosperity (industrialization) it became a capital sin to make babies. Forced abortions, checks on females' fertility states, waiting lists to have a child, and worse. Needless to say, there is a problem when leaders are insane in the membrane. An interesting side note, the author claims that it is the only time in history that a national government instituted reproductive rights on such a scale...hmm, ok.

Wind
19th January 2024, 23:16
the Red Guard, an essentially student-aged fanatical 'police' force, did not mess with the Islamics because they be 'skeered' of 'em.

And what is Pooh (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_Winnie-the-Pooh_in_China#Comparisons_between_Xi_Jinping_and_W innie_the_Pooh) doing with the Uyghurs (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyghurs) in China now?

Emil El Zapato
19th January 2024, 23:24
And what is Pooh (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_Winnie-the-Pooh_in_China#Comparisons_between_Xi_Jinping_and_W innie_the_Pooh) doing with the Uyghurs (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyghurs) in China now?

that's a good question...but there are some serious social aspects to consider...Turks essentially interbred with the northern Chinese and I'm sure spread their genes to the south as well. So it is a tossup when push comes to shove who might be more inclined to homicide. It's a balance, whoever is lacking is not headed for a happy ending...that's for sure.

Wind
22nd January 2024, 02:39
2dQ4-VNaG3s

Wind
2nd February 2024, 02:55
akrF8X0KgGg

Emil El Zapato
2nd February 2024, 08:10
akrF8X0KgGg

I worked with a fellow Mexican-American who grew up there, he was terrified of the La Migra. I told him how I messed with the border patrol in Las Cruces New Mexico border crossing and he responded like Pancho (Cisco Kid's sidekick). Ooh Ceesco, I getting the heebie jeebies. It was culturally interesting to see his reaction. It's close to a state park where I went canoeing and crossed the border in Eagle Pass. Sidenote: He was paying his mother's power bill 'back there'. She won 250,000 dollars in close by casino. I told my Evangelist boss that God approves of gambling which, of course, he cynically sneered that it was not true. It took him awhile to get rid of me, but he did. It was my second go at NASA, a really weird place!

Another side note: The real person who played Pancho in the TV series was a P.hD

2dQ4-VNaG3s

All this is/was caused by Colonialism and elitism south of the border. Foreign raiders coupled with local hoarders, the story is always the same.

Fred Steeves
2nd February 2024, 13:35
akrF8X0KgGg

Interesting. The one thing that's never addressed, the proverbial elephant in the room IMO, is why are the countries these people are fleeing from so fucked up in the first place? People naturally loves their place of origin, it's not natural to pick up and flee to some strange land, but any of us would do it out of desperation as well.

I think the vast majority of these people are coming from what empire considers its "back yard". Empire doesn't want competition from anywhere (can you say Russia and China?), much less its "back yard", so most of these countries remain poor and destitute because empire makes, and keeps them that way. It's next to impossible for nations to rise, when they have Uncle Sam's boot planted firmly on their neck.

It's not dissimilar to the waves of migration that Europe suffers. For example what happened when empire, and its little pet attack poodle NATO, ruined Libya, which at the time Africa's most rich and prosperous nation? A wave of desperate immigrants fleeing their ruined home nation.

And then in turn, on a deeper level, I'm more and more convinced that empire simultaneously uses these vast herds of desperate immigrants as a weapon, similar to how they learned to use zombie herds as a weapon in "The Walking Dead". But in this case it's causing cultural breakdown for instance, wages for labor are driven down keeping the workers more poor and unable to rise up, also pitting people against each other. Things like that.

It's really quite insidious when you break it down, and the answer is always to blame the poor desperate people having to uproot their lives and flee the home that they love, and build walls to keep them out. Fucking duh, stop ruining their countries and they'll be quite happy to stay there.

Emil El Zapato
2nd February 2024, 15:14
Interesting. The one thing that's never addressed, the proverbial elephant in the room IMO, is why are the countries these people are fleeing from so fucked up in the first place? People naturally loves their place of origin, it's not natural to pick up and flee to some strange land, but any of us would do it out of desperation as well.

I think the vast majority of these people are coming from what empire considers its "back yard". Empire doesn't want competition from anywhere (can you say Russia and China?), much less its "back yard", so most of these countries remain poor and destitute because empire makes, and keeps them that way. It's next to impossible for nations to rise, when they have Uncle Sam's boot planted firmly on their neck.

It's not dissimilar to the waves of migration that Europe suffers. For example what happened when empire, and its little pet attack poodle NATO, ruined Libya, which at the time Africa's most rich and prosperous nation? A wave of desperate immigrants fleeing their ruined home nation.

And then in turn, on a deeper level, I'm more and more convinced that empire simultaneously uses these vast herds of desperate immigrants as a weapon, similar to how they learned to use zombie herds as a weapon in "The Walking Dead". But in this case it's causing cultural breakdown for instance, wages for labor are driven down keeping the workers more poor and unable to rise up, also pitting people against each other. Things like that.

It's really quite insidious when you break it down, and the answer is always to blame the poor desperate people having to uproot their lives and flee the home that they love, and build walls to keep them out. Fucking duh, stop ruining their countries and they'll be quite happy to stay there.

Reality is though that Clinton's efforts with NAFTA have paid dividends for both Canada and Mexico. Now most immigrants are coming from farther south and farther away. All countries are residues of the era of colonialism and internal greed. Mexico has less and less justification for the cartels, however. Old ways are hard to break and Mexico was politically unstable probably from the 1600's to 1900's as uprisings and revolutions occurred almost daily. Now many of those issues that kept a distinct barrier between the haves and the have-nots, a very high wall to climb (Nyuk!, Nyuk!, Nyuk! get it... hoo hoo), have been resolved. I think the U.S. and Mexico should cooperate and have the both sides of the borders militarized.

Even Peter Zeihan would agree! (I don't know about the last part)

Octopus Garden
2nd February 2024, 15:24
Ziehan isn't bad for demographic takes, but he's a moral and political retard, Chuckie. Plus he's likely a CIA asset and pro Ukraine war. Clinton is a stealth republican, and whether NAFTA helped or hurt us, is a question. It certainly put Canada in a position of being easily raped for natural resources, should all other sources of supply become unwleldy. Like, about now, I'd say.

Emil El Zapato
2nd February 2024, 15:30
Well, as a civilized country, Canada would not have a favorable view of 'rape' and neither would the rest of the globe, not even China or Russia because they would want to be the ones doing it.

How ya' doing OG? Good, I hope! Zeihan is another of those hard 'realists'. He's not much for bleeding-heart liberalism.

Octopus Garden
2nd February 2024, 16:06
I'm okay, Chuckie. Preoccupied with Gaza and potential for another long stupid Mideastern war. Look like the *ionists are doing everything in their power to give credence to what up until recently was considered a bit of an over the top conspiracy theory about world domination.

I remember being raked over the coals by Tarka the Duck for saying the Canadian print media was controlled by this bunch. I didn't even extend it beyond that at the time. Now?? Think it is massive, distorting the hell out of political and economic systems. It's beyond depressing, and no elected leader can deal with it in the US. And our gutless leader has to kiss US ass on every issue, so we are pretty much the same.

Fred Steeves
2nd February 2024, 17:22
Look like the *ionists are doing everything in their power to give credence to what up until recently was considered a bit of an over the top conspiracy theory about world domination.

I remember being raked over the coals by Tarka the Duck for saying the Canadian print media was controlled by this bunch. I didn't even extend it beyond that at the time. Now?? Think it is massive, distorting the hell out of political and economic systems. It's beyond depressing, and no elected leader can deal with it in the US. And our gutless leader has to kiss US ass on every issue, so we are pretty much the same.

When they're proudly using the term "Amalek", Old Testament shit from thousands of years ago that now also applies to today, well, me thinks all bets be off the table at this point. Their god of violence and destruction "Yahweh" even dethroned King Saul for not "finishing the job".

And what's the intention the whole world is bearing witness to this day? "Finish the job".

Good little boys and girls were/are taught that Israel was "the good guys" of the Old Testament, pillaging and exterminating in the name of almighty god, seems it's becoming clear now that those old stories have an alternative interpretation.

Maybe it was actually they, who were the problem.

1 Samuel 15:3-23
New International Version
3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

4 So Saul summoned the men and mustered them at Telaim—two hundred thousand foot soldiers and ten thousand from Judah. 5 Saul went to the city of Amalek and set an ambush in the ravine. 6 Then he said to the Kenites, “Go away, leave the Amalekites so that I do not destroy you along with them; for you showed kindness to all the Israelites when they came up out of Egypt.” So the Kenites moved away from the Amalekites.

7 Then Saul attacked the Amalekites all the way from Havilah to Shur, near the eastern border of Egypt. 8 He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword. 9 But Saul and the army spared Agag and the best of the sheep and cattle, the fat calves[b] and lambs—everything that was good. These they were unwilling to destroy completely, but everything that was despised and weak they totally destroyed.

10 Then the word of the Lord came to Samuel: 11 “I regret that I have made Saul king, because he has turned away from me and has not carried out my instructions.” Samuel was angry, and he cried out to the Lord all that night.

12 Early in the morning Samuel got up and went to meet Saul, but he was told, “Saul has gone to Carmel. There he has set up a monument in his own honor and has turned and gone on down to Gilgal.”

13 When Samuel reached him, Saul said, “The Lord bless you! I have carried out the Lord’s instructions.”

14 But Samuel said, “What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears? What is this lowing of cattle that I hear?”

15 Saul answered, “The soldiers brought them from the Amalekites; they spared the best of the sheep and cattle to sacrifice to the Lord your God, but we totally destroyed the rest.”

16 “Enough!” Samuel said to Saul. “Let me tell you what the Lord said to me last night.”

“Tell me,” Saul replied.

17 Samuel said, “Although you were once small in your own eyes, did you not become the head of the tribes of Israel? The Lord anointed you king over Israel. 18 And he sent you on a mission, saying, ‘Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; wage war against them until you have wiped them out.’ 19 Why did you not obey the Lord? Why did you pounce on the plunder and do evil in the eyes of the Lord?”

20 “But I did obey the Lord,” Saul said. “I went on the mission the Lord assigned me. I completely destroyed the Amalekites and brought back Agag their king. 21 The soldiers took sheep and cattle from the plunder, the best of what was devoted to God, in order to sacrifice them to the Lord your God at Gilgal.”

22 But Samuel replied:

“Does the Lord delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices
as much as in obeying the Lord?
To obey is better than sacrifice,
and to heed is better than the fat of rams.
23 For rebellion is like the sin of divination,
and arrogance like the evil of idolatry.
Because you have rejected the word of the Lord,
he has rejected you as king.”
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Samuel%2015%3A3-23&version=NIV

Fred Steeves
2nd February 2024, 17:44
Ziehan isn't bad for demographic takes, but he's a moral and political retard, Chuckie. Plus he's likely a CIA asset and pro Ukraine war..

Well said.

Compare realists like Prof. John Mearsheimer, to their liberal counterparts like Zeihan, and there's no comparison as to who's really living in the real world and who's living in never never land.

In simplified terms realists would stand for international law, and liberalism would stand for the "Rules Based International Order". As Mearsheimer notes here in this short clip, his side lost has lost the battle at every turn. We're now witnessing the disastrous results of this outcome. And this is what people like Zeihan shamelessly cheerlead, as if to say "believe me, not your lying eyes".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emD1cN2xEz4&t=100s

Emil El Zapato
2nd February 2024, 17:49
Well said.

Compare realists like Prof. John Mearsheimer, to their liberal counterparts like Zeihan, and there's no comparison as to who's really living in the real world and who's living in never never land.

In simplified terms realists would stand for international law, and liberalism would stand for the "Rules Based International Order". As Mearsheimer notes here in this short clip, his side lost has lost the battle at every turn. We're now witnessing the disastrous results of this outcome. And this is what people like Zeihan shamelessly cheerlead, as if to say "believe me, not your lying eyes".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emD1cN2xEz4&t=100s

Honestly, in a head-to-head battle based on your criteria (reality or never-never-land), I would say neither one of them is worth a poopoo.

Emil El Zapato
2nd February 2024, 18:15
I'm okay, Chuckie. Preoccupied with Gaza and potential for another long stupid Mideastern war. Look like the *ionists are doing everything in their power to give credence to what up until recently was considered a bit of an over the top conspiracy theory about world domination.

lol, that perception would indeed be frustrating and depressing. It's the global interplay OG and yes, it is a horrific f*cked-up mess. But as long as one leader of any one group is an a**wipe, we will be faced with these kinds of problems. Right now Netanyahu is in the assh*le driver's seat. He will be de-throned as soon as the world community recognizes that he has gone beyond what is politically expedient and/or moral. For most that is understood, but to coordinate a counter in a very volatile area of the globe, where likely the highest density of 'disturbed humanity' resides requires an astute and inspired solution. It does demonstrate how one bad actor (Putin) can severely upset the apple cart of normal existence. And he happens to be the one that set it in motion this time, there are others jockeying for the same opportunity.

Aragorn
2nd February 2024, 18:18
It does demonstrate how one bad actor (Putin) can severely upset the apple cart of normal existence. And he happens to be the one that set it in motion this time, there are others jockeying for the same opportunity.

You're still not getting that whole Ukraine thing, are you? Putin didn't set that in motion. Bush Jr. and Obama did.

Emil El Zapato
2nd February 2024, 19:00
You're still not getting that whole Ukraine thing, are you? Putin didn't set that in motion. Bush Jr. and Obama did.

I rectum sore...

Gio
5th February 2024, 06:32
hmm ...

The world's delusional beliefs persist despite disagreement, but not because we as humans are unable to recognize that others have different mental states to their own.

Gio
5th February 2024, 07:11
Go figure!

Gio
5th February 2024, 07:17
I rectum sore...

"I reckon not/so (= probably not/probably)."

Gio
5th February 2024, 14:52
Wind when i first returned back here after a year or so break, upon first noticing this thread's tittle "American Insanity" - and its at first uncanny affect upon my psyche ... I wanted to turn away from the implications it brought to me ... But as recent time has quickly hastened the effects upon the American societal mind/bent, i grow more and more intrigued with this thread's content possibilities and a bit jealous of its great thread title ... :)

Wind
5th February 2024, 16:09
Wind when i first returned back here after a year or so break, upon first noticing this thread's tittle "American Insanity" - and its at first uncanny affect upon my psyche ... I wanted to turn away from the implications it brought to me ... But as recent time has quickly hastened the effects upon the American societal mind/bent, i grow more and more intrigued with this thread's content possibilities and a bit jealous of its great thread title ... :)

Enjoy the freak show as it's going to get only more interesting and even more crazy in the near future!

Srv6O_gPjyw

Emil El Zapato
6th February 2024, 12:35
I'm sure everyone will love the analytical depth of this short journalistic clip: Disclaimer: It is not MSM but it is biased enough to give the requisite erection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp9Byi7J7Sw

Gio
6th February 2024, 18:27
Much of the current U.S. Americano-loco-ness, has been induced via its own Waring two party stances ... Striving towards a stable and more balanced united stance, is the only short/long term solution for the U.S. future ...

With any open communication - even via a possible Tucker Carlson interview with Vlad Putin, is a positive step in reading and seeing things (currently) from his prospective stance. Regardless how one feels about his Waring against Ukraine.

Gio
6th February 2024, 19:06
Feeding the beast ...

Liberals Need Conservatives - Geoffrey Asmus

Dec 27, 2022
Another incredible set of alpha comedy from me, Geoffrey Asmus, at the world famous Comedy Cellar.

12:26 min.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNg-VKVnXNE

Gio
6th February 2024, 20:36
Will also share this here ...

He's back/at it ...

Jon Stewart on America’s Gun Problem
& Dystopic Present

The Daily Show

Feb 6, 2024

8:17 min.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZIHXZKqDeQ

Emil El Zapato
6th February 2024, 22:31
The interesting thing about it all is that the 19th, 20th, and 21st century chaos that was Mexico was and still is fueled directly by American guns.

Wind
6th February 2024, 22:33
Jon Stewart on America’s Gun Problem
& Dystopic Present

It would appear that your politicians and NRA really want piles of dead bodies there. :crazy:

VZrFVtmRXrw

Emil El Zapato
6th February 2024, 22:35
It would appear that your politicians and NRA really want piles of dead bodies there. :hmm:

the politicians are insane and the others want money.

Wind
7th February 2024, 20:19
ponylQTj_gg

Fred Steeves
18th February 2024, 01:43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN_Shacd2Iw

Gio
18th February 2024, 03:26
I agree with John J Mearsheimer acessment/argument regarding "On behalf of Julian Assange" ... But in the same breath, I would also agrue that Putin's government would do likewise for Evan Gershkovich the Wall Street Journal reporter imprisoned in Russia (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/apr/10/journalist-evan-gershkovich-wrongfully-detained-russia-wall-street-journal) as well.

Fred Steeves
18th February 2024, 04:13
I agree with John J Mearsheimer acessment/argument regarding "On behalf of Julian Assange" ... But in the same breath, I would also agrue that Putin's government would do likewise for Evan Gershkovich the Wall Street Journal reporter imprisoned in Russia (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/apr/10/journalist-evan-gershkovich-wrongfully-detained-russia-wall-street-journal) as well.

You're comparing someone we know scant little about, with what we do know based upon little else but official US government say so, to the long track record of Julian Assange pissing off that same government for publicizing it's dirty little secrets?

There's a reason a great man like John Mearsheimer is laying his decades in the making reputation out on the line for one, and not the other.

Gio
18th February 2024, 05:08
You're comparing someone we know scant little about, with what we do know based upon little else but official US government say so, to the long track record of Julian Assange pissing off that same government for publicizing it's dirty little secrets?

There's a reason a great man like John Mearsheimer is laying his decades in the making reputation out on the line for one, and not the other.

No, I am just comparing two so called 'journalist' caught in the middle of a bipolar Geo-political World war.

Regarding John Mearsheimer, noting he is getting up there in age (and from my own perspective comparison being in his generation), one tends to lose those former restraints and inhibitions from earlier in one's professional life ... Not fearing and just calling it as one see's and feels. Bravo to him.

PS ~ I personally knew Daniel Ellsberg ... :)

Fred Steeves
18th February 2024, 06:57
PS ~ I personally knew Daniel Ellsberg ... :)

Oh really? How did you know him?

Gio
18th February 2024, 07:21
Oh really? How did you know him?

Back while applying for my candidacy as a Franciscan friar, i worked for the building management where he and his later wife Patricia lived in Washington D.C. ... I saw him daily, didn't even realize/recognize who he was at first, but we hit it off talking about all things inside the DC Beltway ... Now there was an intelligent/feisty older man and he loved ice cream!

Fred Steeves
18th February 2024, 07:31
Back while applying for my candidacy as a Franciscan friar, i worked for the building management where he and his later wife Patricia lived in Washington D.C. ... I saw him daily, didn't even realize/recognize who he was at first, but we hit it off talking about all things inside the DC Beltway ... Now there was an intelligent/feisty older man and he loved ice cream!

Well talk about one of the all time greats who put it all on the line to do what's right. I'm surprised he didn't get as far away from DC as he possibly could once all that dust finally settled.

Gio
18th February 2024, 08:48
Well talk about one of the all time greats who put it all on the line to do what's right. I'm surprised he didn't get as far away from DC as he possibly could once all that dust finally settled.

His younger son (who was married with child) lived close by and visited often, his son was an aspiring writer in DC back then (mid 1990's)... Mr. Ellsberg (believe it or not), relished his celebrity status ... He seemed to enjoy the impact his stance had upon the history of the U.S. which he most definitely loved and served.

Emil El Zapato
18th February 2024, 11:28
His younger son (who was married with child) lived close by and visited often, his son was an aspiring writer in DC back then (mid 1990's)... Mr. Ellsberg (believe it or not), relished his celebrity status ... He seemed to enjoy the impact his stance had upon the history of the U.S. which he most definitely loved and served.

Not to be a pariah, but wasn't it Ellsberg who told Ed Snowden to run for the hills because he would spend his life in jail? Ellsberg spent none and the average jail time for 'leakers' is about 10 months. I don't obsess about leakers myself because leaking is leaking big deal, as long as there is a moral reason behind it ala Snowden and Ellsberg himself, and decidedly not the case for Assange. If I was going to leak something, I would do it the smart way as "Deep Doo Doo".

Fred Steeves
18th February 2024, 12:28

Well, he certainly earned that status. I'd personally say that it's questionable how much of an overall impact his heroic stance had on our history though. If anything, the type of despicable behavior exposed by "The Pentagon Papers" is far more ruthless and out of control today than it ever dreamed of in those days.

Same with like the CIA and MK/ULTRA type behavior that was exposed in the Church Committee, hell man they just took that shit underground, figured out how to privately finance it, and they have free reign today like never possibly dreamed of back in that day.

Same with today's (so called) media. Under the official "Operation Mockingbird" of the time, the CIA at least had to hide and operate in the shadows in order to manipulate American public opinion - today, they are free operate throughout the media in such a care free manner that they don't even need to worry about hiding it any more, it's right there in your face like as if news departments are just aisle #9 in the all inclusive Langley Department Store.

So anyway, yeah, how many people today even know the name Ellsberg, Operation Mockingbird or the Church Committee? Very few, because these bits of American history are not celebrated but purposely obscured, and left to whither down the ole memory hole. And of those comparative few who have felt the inclination to educate themselves about such American history, relative few among them ever come to the realization that it's not just stuff that happened in the past, but is still ongoing bigger and better than ever.

And then of course its these same entities that do care to scream bloody murder about other countries doing the same, even if they have to make it up to do so.

So while job most certainly well done, this type of thing would have to happen on like an almost annual basis to have any real effect on things. By this point in time, the whole thing will crumble into the sea before that happens. And that process, does look to be well on its way. By its own hand even...

American Insanity indeed. And to reference Carlin, I'm right here in my front row seat watching and commenting.

Wind
8th March 2024, 09:28
2sRvgsJbKgI

Emil El Zapato
8th March 2024, 10:21
It occurred to me that the U.S. should set up governmental organizations in all hemispheric countries to process immigrants...It might be a way of improving local conditions as well as a way to manage migrant flow from their sources. Cooperation at the grassroots level! If they can organize governmental overthrows they should be able to manage some commonsense problem-solving approaches.