PDA

View Full Version : Each Year Makes More Sense

Aianawa
29th May 2021, 03:21
A strange start to the day, as i woke very very early and syncoed to an old Kerry vid, watched whole 2 n half hours, it helped with a few lost dots and on feeling into this more, made great sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtHCofbE1PM&t=2s

Not sure it be on here already asit is around a decade old.

Wind
29th May 2021, 06:41
Come on dude, don't eat up everything you find in the garbage bin of the internets, not all the brown things there are chocolate. :facepalm:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57657-Bill-Brockbrader---Bill-Wood---finally-debunked

Malisa
29th May 2021, 06:51
not all the brown things there are chocolate. :facepalm:

:blink::vom:

Emil El Zapato
29th May 2021, 12:19
A strange start to the day, as i woke very very early and syncoed to an old Kerry vid, watched whole 2 n half hours, it helped with a few lost dots and on feeling into this more, made great sense.

I've taken that test, the recruiter suggested I NOT join the military. lol

Ed Wood? Isn't that the incompetent movie producer?

Lord Sidious
29th May 2021, 16:42
Great, the pedo and known liar is still being circulated.
Like windynugget says, do some research, ya hear?

Aragorn
29th May 2021, 19:53
Isn't it ironic how Vern likes calling Joe Biden a pedo without any evidence, while at the same time championing a convicted pedo as an alleged whistleblower?

Thread moved to the hoax bin, where it belongs. :rolleyes:

Lord Sidious
29th May 2021, 19:54
Some of the posters in that avalon thread are absolute deadshits and would suffer violence if they spoke like that in front of me

Aragorn
29th May 2021, 20:14
Some of the posters in that avalon thread are absolute deadshits and would suffer violence if they spoke like that in front of me

Air strike? The Sukhois are all warmed up. :p

Lord Sidious
29th May 2021, 20:51
Air strike? The Sukhois are all warmed up. :p

Fuck no, knuckles n shit

Aianawa
30th May 2021, 01:13
The thread title gives a clue people. Ta for Papa forum link, very interesting indeed.

Aianawa
30th May 2021, 01:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtHCofbE1PM&t=2s

Over a decade later ?, lets compare, biden and son have more evidence of being putrids than ever, everywhere , but have putrid friends, yes ?. BW makes it very hard to have the truth regards looking glass, corrupt people in power, alien truth, space trvel etc and much more but nowadays we know ( i hope ) that people in power with neferious plans, do anything to curb truths. He admits to having no choice many times but to commit atrocious acts because of having no power and cites why.

His message is nowadays well known, that they created these wars, organised them like he said, a decade ago we did not know so much or only a few did.

Will let this go, feel he will be in the future history books though.

His crime if he did it regards young one and he is a biden and co sorta guy, lock him up.

Dreamtimer
31st May 2021, 12:37
I hope you're OK, Vern, with being locked up when folks decide you've committed some bad things, whether or not there's real evidence.

Aianawa
1st June 2021, 09:01
Okay DT, for you, i will not call biden a pedo or MAP ( minor attracted person ).

Wind
1st June 2021, 09:06
You can call him Sleepy or Creepy Joe, that's more fitting.

ZRUV-wgG8_Y

Aianawa
1st June 2021, 09:35
Okay to say demented yet ?.

Wind
1st June 2021, 09:46
I don't think he's that far gone yet and they'll keep him functioning for a while with his drug-cocktails.

Dreamtimer
1st June 2021, 11:18
I don't personally believe Biden is on any drug cocktails. For a man in his eighties who is in such a stressful job, and who had a lifelong stuttering problem, he speaks clearly and logically.

He doesn't use the word salads of Trump and Palin.

I'm still amazed at how many people liked the word salads filled with dog whistles and talking points. I guess it makes it easier to hear what they want to hear.

But, of course, what matters is the actual policy and outcome. And so.....we have a ways to go. It's only June. It's been little more than four months.

Listening to liberals and progressives here, I see folks who are criticizing him regularly. There are very few who sing his praises. In fact, I don't know who they are. But I'm sure they're out there. Somewhere.

For those who haven't noticed, the Democrats get the blame for most everything, regardless of whether they're responsible. They've been made into a punching bag. The Republicans need them for a foil.

But that isn't working for Republicans anymore, since they utterly lost the plot.

They're now loyal to a loser, twice impeached ex-President who's probably going to jail. Take note of the Grand Juries. Those are made up of Americans and they don't do what they do without serious evidence.

One of our wings is very badly broken.

Emil El Zapato
1st June 2021, 11:47
Frankly, I'm not sure it matters. What does it say when a demented pedo makes a magnitudes better POTUS than the golden one. I mean seriously that is just typically mean-spirited Bizarro world conservatism.