PDA

View Full Version : JFK.........The Truth!

Highland1
12th November 2013, 17:52
http://youtu.be/L6vWgMDq6tk

Case closed.....

Russ

Calz
12th November 2013, 18:14
So ... what ... 50ish years now this continues???

Who (among several) pulled the trigger seems (to me) to be no more important than naming cannon fodder who are either bought and sold or more likely mind controlled into doing a deed they would later have no memory of.

Yes that technology existed even that long ago.

Who was behind it is really the only question and there ... still to this day ... seems to be several options.

Spiral
12th November 2013, 18:25

Who (among several) pulled the trigger seems (to me) to be no more important than naming cannon fodder who are either bought and sold or more likely mind controlled into doing a deed they would later have no memory of.

Who was behind it is really the only question and there ... still to this day ... seems to be several options.

Yup, as the last "real" president he certainly made a lot of enemies !

john parslow
12th November 2013, 18:31

A good place to start is always: "Who stood to gain?" ... Take a look at the following president?

BabaRa
12th November 2013, 18:31
All I know for sure is: Woman like Jackie Kennedy, dressed in heels, hats and gloves, do not climb over trunks of moving cars to get out UNLESS the threat is coming from within the vehicle. ... If she had sensed a treat from outside the vehicle, she would have ducked down on the floor of the vehicle.

Her actions that day didn't make sense to me then - and don't add up for me now, unless, as I said above, the threat was coming from inside the car.

Calz
12th November 2013, 18:33
A good place to start is always: "Who stood to gain?" ... Take a look at the following president?

That would be one of the places to start (and there is all sorts of material out there in that direction).

thenmac
12th November 2013, 19:50
Jesse Ventura has a new book out on this.

He pulls together some pretty compelling threads for me. Can`t remember if he mentions the driver ?

Will have to take a closer look at that video, Russ.

Nice one.

Frances
12th November 2013, 23:24
I was thinking another good one for M.K. Davis video and film analyst. He breaks them down and sees things people do not.
I had never thought about the driver.
He would have been bumped off long ago.
Frances.

BabaRa
13th November 2013, 00:47
Jesse Ventura on JFK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slc0eKBqtgg

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfcqRgrCncs

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhke5mho7IE

Wolf Khan
13th November 2013, 02:12
The driver is responsible for one of the 11 shots fired at JFK, and I still feel that Oswald is a fall guy and not a shooter.

Spiral
13th November 2013, 08:58
The driver is responsible for one of the 11 shots fired at JFK, and I still feel that Oswald is a fall guy and not a shooter.

He is 100 % a patsy, how in a country where gun ownership is rife can anyone believe that Oswald shot JFK in a head shot at that range with a crappy $99 rifle with open sights ?

There are other videos that reckon it was the guy in front of JFK in the bucket seat who shot him though....its debatable whether the gun in the OP isn't just the light on the passengers head ?

In any case he was shot from the front not from behind, thats irrefutable.

Heres a brief video on why this still matters

http://youtu.be/UqxYZ2D_2GY

dianna
13th November 2013, 11:28
All I know for sure is: Woman like Jackie Kennedy, dressed in heels, hats and gloves, do not climb over trunks of moving cars to get out UNLESS the threat is coming from within the vehicle. ... If she had sensed a treat from outside the vehicle, she would have ducked down on the floor of the vehicle.

Her actions that day didn't make sense to me then - and don't add up for me now, unless, as I said above, the threat was coming from inside the car.

Never thought of it that way ... interesting BabaRa

Tonz
13th November 2013, 12:02

Hmmm,Not shore if it's the only angle on why she tried to climb out , She was smiling and waving I think and turns to see her husbands head blow open,If the shots came from anywhere out side the car she would not have heard any shots just an exploding head ( forgive me as this is sounding a little graphic) Perhaps she could not comprehend what was happening and wanted out.
A logical thing would have been her hugging her husband and holding him in some fashion to help, but I had always felt that the shock of seeing what she saw was was simply uncomprehensible ,simply to much for her to fathom .