PDA

View Full Version : Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer

Kathy
14th March 2021, 11:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYmoK_ybzJU
"Feb 19, 2019 by THE JORDAN HARBINGER SHOW

The Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan lives on a beautiful ranch in Santa Clarita, California surrounded by an array of animal life that would make Doctor Dolittle jealous. So when we got the invitation to interview him in this idyllic wonderland, of course, we jumped at the opportunity.

In this episode, we explore Cesar's journey from one of the most dangerous parts of Mexico to being homeless on the streets of L.A. to worldwide fame as the man we've come to see as having damned-near supernatural powers when it comes to training dogs and, of course, their human companions.

Full show notes and worksheet for this episode here:
https://jordanharbinger.com/162​

What We Discuss with Cesar Millan:

🐺How Cesar Millan went from impoverished Sinaloan kid to homeless immigrant to world-famous Dog Whisperer.
🐺What we can learn about communicating with dogs by understanding the priority of their senses compared to our own.
🐺Why the key to correcting an “untrainable” dog is usually reprogramming the human in charge.
🐺Why the rich, famous, and powerful often find animal companionship so much more grounding than time with even their closest human friends.
🐺Why human beings are the only species on the planet that will follow an unstable leader who does not represent the greater good.
🐺And much more…"

Kathy
14th March 2021, 13:23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amql1HjOg74
"Oct 21, 2020 by Behind the Brand

In this episode of Behind the Brand, host Bryan Elliott talks to Cesar Millan, The Dog Whisperer about how to be successful in life as a human and with animals."

Kathy
14th March 2021, 16:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBM2DOOMMUA
"Jan 13, 2021 by Cesar Millan

In this video, I sit down with Junior on our daily walk to ask each other some questions!

Let me know if you like this format and if you would like to see more of these videos!

Might be interviewing more of our pack with some special guests!

Timecodes:
00:16​ - Where We Began
00:45​ - Where We Are Now
01:35​ - Junior asks about money, fame, and power
03:21​ - Cesar asks Junior what is the best way to communicate to dogs
04:22​ - Why it is so important to know the best way to communicate to them
05:08​ - Junior asks Cesar "Who do humans follow?""

Elen
15th March 2021, 06:09
Junior asks Cesar "Who do humans follow?

Good question from a dog. And here's a man with a purpose, hey? :love:

Wind
15th March 2021, 10:46
NAP, I mean BOB hasn't commented on this guy yet... :)

Elen
15th March 2021, 13:35

Maybe BOB isn't Mexican...:unsure:

Emil El Zapato
15th March 2021, 14:04

Cesar? Been watching him off and on for a long time ... he got exceptional skills ... :) I like CatDaddy too ... I'm forgetting his name right now ...

Maybe BOB isn't Mexican...:unsure:

I confess BOB is Mexican ... lol

Wind
15th March 2021, 14:16
I confess BOB is Mexican ... lol

gcKLnsqal3s

Dreamtimer
15th March 2021, 14:17
"I confess BOB is Mexican ... lol"

Can I call you palindrome? Maybe pal for short? Hey pal!

Emil El Zapato
15th March 2021, 14:45
"I confess BOB is Mexican ... lol"

Can I call you palindrome? Maybe pal for short? Hey pal!

you know that ain't bad DT ... I am 20% Mexicano ... but I very much look the part ... so I am going with that (seriously, it is my identity). You may not believe this but the 'real' beast could be a relative ... I"ve seen pictures of him standing with a cousin ... probably a coincidence but hell who knows? :)

Emil El Zapato
15th March 2021, 14:52
you know that ain't bad DT ... I am 20% Mexicano ... but I very much look the part ... so I am going with that (seriously, it is my identity). You may not believe this but the 'real' beast could be a relative ... I"ve seen pictures of him standing with a cousin ... probably a coincidence but hell who knows? :)

Machete ... my hero <swoon> :cool:

Dreamtimer
15th March 2021, 18:09
Machete...Danny Trejo

I'm glad the man's an actor 'cause that is one scary looking dude.

I looked him up. He did actually deal with drugs, violence and prison. He became a fighting champion. He acts now.

He has a whopping 25 works listed on IMDb that are either delayed, post-production, filming, pre-production or announced.

I've never seen that.