PDA

View Full Version : There is no scientist alive who has seen a solar cycle as weak as this one

BabaRa
11th November 2013, 19:58
So says Andrés Munoz-Jaramillo, who studies the solar-magnetic cycle at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, Mass.

Scientists say that solar activity is stranger than in a century or more, with the sun producing barely half the number of sunspots as expected and its magnetic poles oddly out of sync. The sun generates immense magnetic fields as it spins. Sunspots—often broader in diameter than Earth—mark areas of intense magnetic force that brew disruptive solar storms. These storms may abruptly lash their charged particles across millions of miles of space toward Earth, where they can short-circuit satellites, smother cellular signals or damage electrical systems. Based on historical records, astronomers say the sun this fall ought to be nearing the explosive climax of its approximate 11-year cycle of activity—the so-called solar maximum. But this peak is “a total punk,” said Jonathan Cirtain, who works at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration as project scientist for the Japanese satellite Hinode, which maps solar magnetic fields. “I would say it is the weakest in 200 years,” said David Hathaway, head of the solar physics group at NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala. Researchers are puzzled. They can’t tell if the lull is temporary or the onset of a decades-long decline, which might ease global warming a bit by altering the sun’s brightness or the wavelengths of its light.

To complicate the riddle, the sun also is undergoing one of its oddest magnetic reversals on record. Normally, the sun’s magnetic north and south poles change polarity every 11 years or so. During a magnetic-field reversal, the sun’s polar magnetic fields weaken, drop to zero, and then emerge again with the opposite polarity. As far as scientists know, the magnetic shift is notable only because it signals the peak of the solar maximum, said Douglas Biesecker at NASA’s Space Environment Center. But in this cycle, the sun’s magnetic poles are out of sync, solar scientists said. The sun’s north magnetic pole reversed polarity more than a year ago, so it has the same polarity as the South Pole. “The delay between the two reversals is unusually long,” said solar physicist Karel Schrijver at the Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Center in Palo Alto, Calif.

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/

Wolf Khan
11th November 2013, 22:00
For decades the cabal have been firing high intensity electronic bursts at the sun and now the 2nd thing I bet the opposite is true. they dont even know what the sun is for a start, but as it is actually cooling down not creating global warming, is anyone actually surprised by this.

Tonz
12th November 2013, 05:14
but as it is actually cooling down not creating global warming, is anyone actually surprised by this.

WITHOUT KNOWING THE TRUTH,,,,there was one remark not that long ago by ike , stating according to studies all of the planets in our solar system are increasing there temperature and have been steadily for quite a number of years ,by measuring the info red and other light spectrum's, depending of the densities of the colours they have a scale to measure them.Hence the sun is emitting steadily, stronger uv's.

Sooz
12th November 2013, 06:23
WITHOUT KNOWING THE TRUTH,,,,there was one remark not that long ago by ike , stating according to studies all of the planets in our solar system are increasing there temperature and have been steadily for quite a number of years ,by measuring the info red and other light spectrum's, depending of the densities of the colours they have a scale to measure them.Hence the sun is emitting steadily, stronger uv's.

Yes, it's quite confusing, especially for a lay-person like me..... no doubt used to maximum effect by the ptb for the general public.

It has been said that ALL the planets in our solar system are undergoing profound climate change, not just Earth. Therefore to me, it is not a 'man-made' thing.

That being said, I have a scientist friend, who is a member here but doesn't post, who says we are heading for an ice age.

Perhaps that lovely gentleman might like to weigh in here and give his opinion?

We won't bite! Promise, lol...

Sooz

Sooz
12th November 2013, 07:00
Just realised he will have to re-register again since the hack.

I do hope we hear from him. He is quite brilliant.

Spiral
12th November 2013, 07:58
Also see this thread here; Thread: Solar Activity, Earth Weather & Quakes; A Relationship.http://jandeane81.com/threads/1176-Solar-Activity-Earth-Weather-amp-Quakes-A-Relationship

I will merge this with that thread after a while, but for now its good to try & get more people aware of the truth about what drives our climate, its a steep learning curve but well worth the effort.

There are other things that come from the Sun that cause heat than UV which are not talked about, and how the Earth behaves to these emissions also depends on Earths magnetic field, which also changes in direct relation with the Sun.

Its a good thing to try to get an understanding of this right now because of the bizarre behaviour of the Sun.

But one thing at least is clear, man made global warming is a TOTAL LIE, its a fraud to make money from green taxes & so forth.

Not only is it a con, but if you look into things like solar panels & windmills and include the manufacturing process they are actually very bad for the enviroment, its also rather odd how these things are tied in with fracking*, a process so detrimental to the earth it makes nuclear power look good.

*Pushed by the same bought & paid for politicians, & in the UK if planning permission is given to land for wind turbines, it sets a precedent that means the frackers can easily get permission to move on to that land & pollute the groundwater for 100s of years, not to mention the inevitable earthquakes.

jsb_swampfox
12th November 2013, 12:23
I personally think Nasa and the like know exactly what is happening. We are suppose to be in the height of solar max, when we are actually seeing a maunder minimum(an extended period of very low sun spots). The last maunder minimum produce what was the last mini ice age. During this period there are almost no sunspots, and the sun spots that we do have are equatorial, which is a tell tale sign of a maunder minimum is happening. They do not want you to know that earth's and every other planets climate driver is the sun.

Sure, we have polluted the planet and have had some effect on the environment, but not to the degree of change we are seeing at this point in time. The other thing that seems to happen during a a maunder minimum is an ice-age and a magnetic pole shift on earth.

I personally believe this will happen at a very fast rate once the poles flip polarity. I am not a solar scientist but am fascinated with this science. It is a great time to be alive. I believe a pole shift/ mini ice age is what all this preparations for electrical grids going out, dumbs and all that conspiracy that the DHS and govt's around the world are prepping for....POLE SHIFT....just my 2 cents... Great post!

BabaRa
12th November 2013, 16:35
I personally think Nasa and the like know exactly what is happening.

I'd like to rephrase that - I think NASA knows much more than it's telling us, but I think they are also confused by many things that are happening in our solar system right now. Several years back (I'm too busy to look for the video) 7 scientists from several countries (several from NASA) admitted things beyond their comprehension were happening out there - things that would rewrite science as they know it.

Of course, IMO, they keep trying to put what's happening into their boxes of understanding, not realizing that they must think "outside' of the boxes of their educations.

jsb_swampfox
12th November 2013, 17:28
Yes, I should not have given them so much credit, thank you for that ;) BabaRa

Wolf Khan
13th November 2013, 02:34
I have a saying "everybody thinks they know something". When in fact they dont, and nasa are just there to be puppets to what their masters tell them to misdirect us. Unless a lay person has the means to verify the outer planets state of being nothing anyone says is true. I wonder what their higher selves would say to these claims at all???

robinsl
14th November 2013, 07:47
Thanks Sooz, yes, I'm back, Malc approved me last night, so I'm looking forward to some interesting discussions.

BabaRa, yes, there is a lot of confusion. Basicly, people thought they knew what was happening, and then the Solar System and the Sun started throwing them curves. Like the global warming thing - supposedly the Sun had no effect on it, even though it's the source of most of the warmth on the surface of the Earth. And yes, for a time, the Earth and the other planets in the Solar System were warming, which sort of indicated that something more central than the Earth and its atmosphere had something to do with it.

But then it stopped. At roughly the same time, the Sun switched off. It does this every 11 years or so, reversing its magnetic fields. A complete cycle is 22 years, and it's linked to the orbits of Jupiter and Saturn, although most scientists will say this is tantamount to Astrology, which of course, is not accepted by any self-respecting scientist, at least not if they don't want to be ridiculed out of their universities. We know when the nuclear reactions switch off in the Sun, because the principal by-product of them, neutrinos, stop bombarding us. As the Sun is basicly a ball of magnetic fields, and nuclear fusion reactions are effected by magnetic fields, it's thought that the changing aspects of Jupiter and Saturn effect these magnetic fields enough to enhance and retard the reactions.

jsb_swampfox, indeed the Little Ice Age which was in the time of Dickens, was the result of the Dalton Minimum, which was a Grand Solar Minimum - a periodic or rhythmic decline in the amplitude of the Solar cycles. There are Grand Solar Maxima, as well, between the minima. The previous Grand Solar Minimum was the Maunder Minimum, which was even worse than the Dalton Minimum. We are apparently headed into the great granddaddy of them - the number of sunspots is directly proportional or related to the activity of the sun and during a Grand Solar Minimum, the activity is at all-time lows and can be for up to 50 years or more.

Yes, Global Warming is a total lie, or at least the current flap about it is. During the 80s and 90s, there was indeed Global Warming - every 30 years, in fact, the Earth heats, and then for another 30 years or so, it cools. Right now, though, we are cooling again, AND going into a Grand Solar Minimum, so potentially we could be headed into another Little Ice Age. The fact that the Earth's magnetic field is wandering again and declining, something it does every 5000 years or so, means that geomagnetic disturbances can be expected. That usually takes the form of increased earthquakes and vulcanism. And sometimes, magnetic pole flips....

The reason that the Global Warming myth is being pushed is more contentious. There are those who believe it's to milk us of our wealth, those that believe it's to pit man against man, and others, like me, who believe it's distraction, designed to get people looking the other way while they prepare for what's really coming, ie. massive cold - the sort that's tending to effect most of the northern hemisphere pretty badly these last few years.

Anyway, it's all linked folks. And none of it is spooky, unless you discount the real reasons for things, and wonder why they happen when you have discounted the actual reasons. For a while scientists discounted the link between sunspots and solar activity. They couldn't believe that solar activity could derive from sunspots. Indeed, it doesn't but the two are still linked by a common cause - the cycle of changing magnetic fields in the Sun.

And of course, the PTB don't want us knowing all this, so they use distractions like Global Warming, etc, to divert our attention.....