PDA

View Full Version : New Benefit Fraud Punishments Discussed by Owen Jones of The Independent

shamanseeker
16th September 2013, 16:15
If the British government gets its way, people who commit benefit fraud will get longer sentences than paedophiles and perpetrators of other aggressive crimes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbxrrTNTWMQ

...and:

‘The Queen’s beloved corgis are fed a luxury diet of fillet steak and chicken breast cooked by a chef, a new book claims.

The carefully prepared meals are then delivered by a footman and covered with gravy which is poured by the monarch herself.

Royal biographer Brian Hoey claims that the dogs eat at 5pm sharp every day at Buckingham Palace, in his book Pets by Royal Appointment.’

I would like to add that I'm pleased the Queen loves these animals. Proof that she does have a soul and is capable of love. However, interestingly, I read in an Italian paper this morning (if it's true) that she cannot abide cats!

http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/queen-2.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2421037/Queens-corgis-fed-fillet-steaks-chicken-breast-cooked-chef-covered-gravy-poured-monarch-herself.html

Breeze
16th September 2013, 18:53
Yep, I can see why the government would be determined to come down harsher on the huge amount (so they say) of benefit fraudsers who are apparently raking it in. Let’s remind ourselves of who these fraudsters are; it’s those low life that suddenly lost their job, or became disabled, or through life’s stress of working all hours their body couldn’t cope anymore. These people live the high life in the eyes of government – living in luxury on their £57’s a week (an amount that would only just cover the politician’s breakfast tab for one day). Yep, those scheming Fraudsters get tempted once in a while to earn the odd £10 cash to treat themselves to a small bag of coal to have a little luxury of heating for a few nights that week.

The official figure for benefit fraud is 1% costing just over 1 million pounds, yet the government want you to believe everyone on benefits is a scrounger, taker and useless eater scum. Absolutely nothing to do with the government’s enslaving agenda that is unfolding perfectly to plan... and we really mustn’t mention the reptilians in all this.

I can see why such fraudsters would have to be on the top of their list of most terrible crimes one could do – and would need to be punished severely (3 times greater) than paedophiles and violent criminals – it makes governmental sense (????????). Just like all the public are terrorist.

Incarcerating one of these terrible fraudsters for their odd flutter of the extra £10, I am sure the tax payer is very happy to know justice is being done and such fraudsters will serve up to a 10 year prison sentence at £40,00 per year cost, so a ten year sentence would cost £400,00 – that fraudster will certainly know that those odd £10 notes came at a high cost once more to the public.

Well there is just one thing that would brighten the day of the fraudster, he at least has a guarantee for the next 10 years to have a secure roof over his head and 3 meals a day and a bed to sleep in – something that was a struggle in the outside world to secure. And they even have Libraries in prison.

Yes it makes sense mathematically how such a small crime would be given such a large expensive prison term – and its perfectly okay that the corporations and rich are highly skilled in tax dodges costing the government a loss of 26 billion a year – but that is not the point, it is all about Jo public the fraudster’s £10 note – bless, the wealthy must be protected and the poor hunted down.

I have already heard talk in the grapevine that there is another great idea up the government’s sleeve to deal with those pesky unsavoury unemployed; to reintroduce the Work Houses – remember them from your Victorian History lessons and Oliver Twist who had the insolence to ask for another spoonful of gruel (porridge made with water)? people must be thankful for the crumbs and “Bow to the Board!!!!”

Dear public, please be rest assured the government have it all in hand, they are perusing those who are the biggest criminals in the country and justice will be served as the people demand it. Perhaps since they have demoralised, dehumanised and shamed the poor and vulnerable onto their knees in the last year with all the benefit cuts to teach them scoundrels to live off fresh air – perhaps there is a couple more things up the sleeves of those governmental politicians that will be the killing blow to this unsocial and despicable breed of person – branding and euthanasia queues (or is that 'nil by mouth'. If Hitler were still alive he would be proud to know his regime is being fulfilled.

So rapists, violent criminals, kidnappers, torturers and paedophiles you have been somewhat redeemed, your crime is no longer so bad because the biggest criminal here is Jo Public 2 doors down caught cleaning his elderly neighbour's windows once a month for a crispy £10 note. Mr Cameron must be very proud of his carefully thought out plans in making Britain Great again. He wanted to bomb Syria one day and the next day (due to not getting his way), he now wants to be remembered as leading humanitarian causes – bless – one cannot make such stories up.

Tribe
16th September 2013, 18:55
What about the politicians who claimed expenses what about their "benefit " frauds !!

Seikou-Kishi
16th September 2013, 19:34
What about the politicians who claimed expenses what about their "benefit " frauds !!

Very few of them were sentenced, but some were. I remember watching it and they were still the supercilious pricks they always were. I can count on one hand the number of MPs I've met and been able to tolerate. Actually, if I were to list the MPs I've met and actually liked, I could count them on one finger lol. Tony Blair's breath is wretched beyond description as though the sulphurous sputum of hell itself boils up out of his putrid gullet. David Icke's right, though, that they're all dead behind the eyes except the occasional backbencher who still has fewer virtues than one might hope. It's the strangest thing; they just look completely glazed over, as though a veil has come up between them and the soul they've sold.

As for Brown... don't believe the inept and fumbling routine. Cameron's just as bad. They're both sadists, but then I suppose that's a requirement.

Calabash
16th September 2013, 22:50

Fiddling expenses is just pocket money for them, Tribe. The new Democratic Unionist Party leader, Peter Robinson, and his wife Iris, who is also an MP, employ all three of their children as well as a daughter-in-law. In fact over 100 MPs employ at least one family member, all at taxpayer's expense.

shamanseeker
21st September 2013, 14:42
I'd like to take back what I said about the Queen having a heart after all because she loves her dogs. One of my students said that yes, of course, she loves her dogs because they are obedient slaves whereas cats are not, and I agree with that. I am more convinced since I read about how the army shot William's two guard dogs when he left his home in Wales because 'they couldn't find a home for them'. Now who are they kidding? They can't find a home for them in the many homes they have with gardens as big as parks in some cases. Not one British person would have offered to take them in, being the dogs of William and Kate? What a lot of rot!

This is an appalling thing that they did.

shamanseeker
1st October 2013, 13:45
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/1384145_646821528691097_1149811027_n.png

‘So Gideon wants the long-term unemployed to go on Workfare indefinitely, does he?

Forgive me if I’m mistaken, but doesn’t this mean the Chancellor of the Exchequer’s big announcement – at this year’s Conservative Party Conference – is a tawdry plan to massage the unemployment figures?

I’m indebted to The Void blog for the following information, which I recalled while reading reports of Osborne’s drone to the swivel-eyed masses. An article from May stated that the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) had been forced to admit a rise in unemployment was down to a fall in the number of people on Workfare.’

Read more: http://mikesivier.wordpress.com/2013/09/30/osbornes-big-plan-falsify-unemployment-figures-under-the-workfare-banner/