PDA

View Full Version : Man-Made Typhoons & Yama****a’s Gold

Highland1
11th November 2013, 13:34
THERE IS MUCH*speculation that the recent, unnaturally speedy typhoon in the Philippines was man-made. After all, the reality of weather-modification technology is well established, with many countries regularly applying it to bring rain, divert storms, and other more nefarious purposes.

Heard about*the hurricane on 9/11? No? Thought not.

OKAY, hypothetically, let’s imagine that Typhoon Haiyen was induced or enhanced. The most likely suspect, by a mile, has to be the USA (or elements within the Secret Government). For what purpose? To remove thousands of ‘useless eaters’, to help support the crumbling Global Warming scam, as a general distraction from Middle East war preparations, US martial law, impending economic collapse… or something a little more Left Field?

This is where the recently rebuild face of US Secretary John Kerry enters the frame, with a kind offer to help the poor people of the Philippines rebuild, which would mean shipping in lots of heavy lifting and digging equipment. As most of the effected areas have been completely flattened by the unnaturally high winds, any US ‘relief effort’ will be free to proceed with whatever work they have in mind, out of site of the displaced locals. So what might they be looking for..?

Introducing Yama****a’s Gold

AFTER WWII a vast gold hoard of Japanese gold (most of which was stolen from other Asian countries) was found hidden in over 175 different sites in the Philippine Islands by a member of General Charles Willoughby’s staff. Willoughby was General MacArthur’s Chief of Intelligence.

Weir said that the treasure involved more than*300,000 tons of gold*and other treasures. He did not state what part of the find was gold. But he did note that the total of all mined gold in the world was believed to be 140,000 tons. Thus, the Japanese gold find in the Philippines must have been at best only some part of the 140,000 tons.

This treasure has been known by many names includingYama****a‘s Treasure, The Golden Lily Treasure, The Black Eagle Fund and many others off-shoots. This revelation became known to the public from the 2003 release of the book*“Gold Warriors: America’s Secret Recovery of Yama****a’s Gold,”*written by Sterling and Peggy Seagraves.

THIS GOLD FIND in the 1940′s would have crushed the value of monetary gold around the world, per Weir. Because the US Government was the largest holder of monetary gold, it would have significantly devalued the US monetary reserves if made public . Too, its revelation would allow claims from certain Asian countries that the gold belonged to them. This would upset the balance of power and wealth in the region.

George Bush was asked, “Which is the richest country in the world today?”
He answered, “The Philippines, Marcos knew it, but he could not talk.”

Therefore the US decided to keep the treasure find a secret. Every US President since Truman has known about the treasure and the organizations that grew up around it. Weir dogmatically asserts that the institutions that were involved with it are vast and powerful–including JP Morgan, Citigroup, AIG, the World Bank, Morgan Stanley and so forth. Accordingly, Washington power players from the early days of Bill Donovan and Edward Casey to recent times have used this treasure find to advance their own agendas through an organization known as*“The Enterprise.”

Over the years, per Weir, this gold has been used as the main source of covert funding by the US and Western intelligence agencies to manipulate financial markets, overthrow governments, and enrich the personal coffers of those who have been charged with administering it.

THE BOTTOM LINE*on this is that the US government and its agencies since 1945 have gained access to large amounts of gold which have never been accounted for. If the US government, through its plunge protection team and other financial manipulating activities, has needed large sums of gold to manipulate the gold markets during the last many years, those sums of gold could have been easily made available through clandestine means—like the CIA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXIMpNcEJl4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Russ

BabaRa
11th November 2013, 17:18
According to Dutchsinse, there was a microwave impulse that produced it. His claim is that they can direct them as well. Take a look at this short video - he seems to have facts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzxTXk1JCFw#t=70

Spiral
11th November 2013, 17:27
Very interesting, I bet they know exactly where it is too, if they haven't got satellites now that can spot such things I will eat my hat.

Tribe
11th November 2013, 18:05
http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/11/11/11112013-tropical-storm-zoraida-formed-after-microwave-pulse-heads-for-philippines/

a link worth checking out regarding the microwave pulse

Highland1
11th November 2013, 18:54
HAS MASSIVE WWII GOLD HOARD BEEN FOUND?
•*“The biggest economic discovery in history…worth “$100 trillion”

By Dave Gahary

A man claiming to have in his group’s possession the legendary treasure known as “Yama****a’s Gold,” consisting of over $100T worth of precious metals and bank funds, was released from federal prison on July 3, 2013, and has agreed to speak with AMERICAN FREE PRESS to discuss details of the matter. He stated to this newspaper that “this money will pay off the budget deficit, and provide for Social Security and healthcare for perpetuity.”

Involved throughout this matter are top United States and international financiers and public officials, whose names would be recognized by this newspaper’s readers, as well as agents of U.S. intelligence agencies, with political intrigue running throughout. If the claims of this man are found out to be truthful, this could be part of a ground-shaking event that could significantly change the course of history for all of us.

In the April 2, 2012 issue of AFP, on page 9, John Tiffany, assistant editor of*THE BARNES REVIEW*magazine, penned an article entitled “The Secret WWII Gold Hoard That Changed the World,” about “the looting of the national treasures found” in “a large swath of the globe, including most of the Pacific islands and all of eastern Asia” by Japan. The treasure belonged to “Britain, Netherlands and France, which had moved their gold to Asia ‘for safety’s sake,’ and…13 Asian nations invaded by Japan.”

John based the article on the book*Gold Warriors: America’s Secret Recovery of Yama****a’s Gold, written by “historians and respected investigative journalists Sterling and Peggy Seagrave,” who detailed who was involved and how the loot was used, specifically for “the financing of U.S. cloak-and-dagger operations,” “to create a vast slush fund,” and for “an asset base that was used by Washington to beef up the treasuries of its allies, to bribe politicians and to manipulate elections.”

July 24, 2013, John received an email which stated:

Dear Mr. Tiffany,

*I left a message at your office to please call me. I have the assets you wrote about in your March 2012 article. I have been detained by USA authorities for 3 years for not turning them over without a contract or knowledge of how they would be used and to keep the discovery a secret. I have the largest treasure find in history and need an outlet to expose it all. Please call me to discuss this.

John contacted this writer to follow up, and on July 29 I met with the man, referred throughout this article as Mr. Gold, who sent the email, for three hours at an undisclosed location. This was the first time Mr. Gold has spoken to the print media, and AFP is the beneficiary of this exclusive story because the mainstream media has not yet reported on it, although a mainstream television network interviewed Mr. Gold in prison. Mr. Gold has been told that this story may be on TV in the coming months, including a display of parts of the find.

The location as well as his identity will remain obscured until Mr. Gold feels comfortable with the disclosure. He has promised to reveal more in coming articles published by AFP. His story is extremely significant and frightening, if only for his claims. In fact, at 8 o’clock in the morning of the 29th, the day we met, he received a call from a retired Central Intelligence Agency officer who told him, “Protect yourself, you’re a target. You have to be careful.”

The reason that the case has resurfaced is because Mr. Gold was released from the Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) in*Cumberland, Maryland, which houses minimum and medium security male offenders, on July 3, 2013, after serving his sentence for mail fraud, which began on October 19, 2010. Prior to that, he was held at the Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC)*Brooklyn, New York, from February 19, 2010, until his transfer to FCI Cumberland, where he “was kept in a room with murderers, rapists and gang members,” among others. During his time in MDC Brooklyn, he says “I laid on the bed for nine months,” in order to steer clear of the hardened criminals, who were mostly minorities, in both facilities. The mail fraud charge was bogus, claims Mr. Gold, because “I never mailed a letter to anyone” and “nothing [was] mailed to me.”

The story begins in 1997, when Mr. Gold, a former high-powered Manhattan-based accountant, and two associates, one a California-based physician and the other a Florida-based engineer, formed a group to retrieve “Yama****a’s Gold,” as the treasure trove has been called. They were introduced to the booty by the family of the physician’s wife, a Filipina. The physician had spent up to 10 months of the year in the Philippines tending to the locals, who he had forged a relationship of trust with, and they shared intimate details of the treasure with him.

From 1997 until 2004, the team conducted an inventory of the find, including the verifying of the many bank accounts associated with it. In April of 2004, an agreement was reached between the group and World Bank executives that the group would receive “a sum equivalent to USD 0.02 United States Dollars” of everything that’s turned over. The Washington, D.C.-based World Bank, which was “created at the 1944 Bretton Woods Conference, along with three other institutions, including the International Monetary Fund,” has as its motto,*Working for a World Free of Poverty. This is significant because the group wants the assets used for the good of humanity. Mr. Gold claims “it is the biggest economic discovery in history,” where “between the physical assets and the bank accounts there is approximately $100 trillion.”

In November 2004, the group hired a team of ex-military men “to repatriate the bunker assets,” but the team “failed to perform on their signed contract,” which came back to haunt Mr. Gold. The next year, the group contacted the United States Treasury to inform them of their find, and to hammer out a similar agreement as the one they made with the World Bank executives.

Although no agreement was reached, Mr. Gold claims an agent from the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and a “buyer of precious metals” took him out to lunch at a fancy restaurant “on 5th Avenue” in Manhattan in spring of 2008, where they discussed the find for several hours. That was his only meeting with the CIA agent, but he “was in touch often” with the buyer. Six months later, Mr. Gold was indicted in a matter he claims to have had no involvement with.

In 2008, the team of ex-military men through their company,*B.I.M. Mining Corp., a Nevada “C” corporation, fraudulently raised a bit over $1M “from people, claiming they had assets in Mexico and the Philippines,” and were sued civilly on March 26, 2008, by one of the investors (PETER VALENTINI V. B.I.M MINING CORP., GREGORY C. SCARLOTO, HARRY K. KAHALE, and RICHARD GRAHAM). Mr. Gold was not a party to the suit, which back his claims that he had no knowledge of B.I.M.’s actions. “The last I heard from B.I.M. was in November 2004, when they failed to show up in the Philippines,” he said. “They did not even recognize me when I walked into the courtroom.”

On the heels of the civil suit, the U.S. government sued BIM, (UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, v. HARRY KAHALE, et al., Defendants) not naming Mr. Gold in the suit, but adding him “a day later as a co-conspirator from the East Coast.”

On April 15, 2009, at 6 o’clock in the morning, Mr. Gold was arrested at home by agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). “Eight men with guns shackled and handcuffed me in front of my family,” said Mr. Gold.

After freezing all of Mr. Gold’s assets, he was forced to use a public defender and went through a “bizarre, intense and surreal” 21-day trial in 2010. According to Mr. Gold, his lawyer refused to call any witnesses who were prepared to testify, at one point telling him, “I alone decide who testifies. If you want witnesses, tell the judge you’re representing yourself.” He was sentenced to 51-months behind bars on October 12, 2010 and imprisoned. He claims his family was approached several times by the FBI, which may have affected his wife decision to file for divorce and his children to disown him. Incredibly, and backed up by a half dozen witness accounts, the FBI agent on the case called Mr. Gold’s clients and requested that they not pay him, using the phrase “help me get him,” in a successful attempt to cause economic stress.

While incarcerated in FCI Cumberland, Mr. Gold was visited many times by the United States Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), “the primary security, counter-intelligence, counter-terrorism, and law enforcement agency of the U.S. Department of the Navy,” and other intelligence agencies. During one visit with NCIS, they warned him, “Don’t tell anybody we were here; it’s for your protection.” In another visit they stated that, “We don’t want this administration [Obama] to get the assets.”

Mr. Gold will be ready to divulge further information on this matter with this newspaper in two weeks.

- See more at: http://americanfreepress.net/?p=12131#sthash.6n1kveYs.dpuf

Much more info on the above link.

The thing here is, with the us dollar at rock bottom, has all this gold been hidden until a rainy day?
Has Haarps been used to cause this destruction in order for the necessary bulldozers to go in under the guise of reconstruction and to salvage the hidden gold that is most likely buried?

Dont know about you but I smell a rat.....

Russ

BabaRa
11th November 2013, 19:38
Dont know about you but I smell a rat.....

Russ

Yep, probably several very Big Rats. But the first thing that comes to my mind as they're systemically destroying our planet, is an Old Cree Indian Prophecy.

Only after the last tree has been cut down
Only after the last river has been poisoned
Only after the last fish has been caught
Only then will you find that money can’t be eaten.

One could substitute the word money with gold.