PDA

View Full Version : Simon parkes: The plan now - leaked from trump team

Kathy
20th December 2020, 13:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5k9-OJVJZA
"Dec 20, 2020 by PROJECT CAMELOT TV NETWORK LLC

This video begins with a short update on Project Camelot and then Kerry interviews Simon Parkes about the leaked intel regarding the Trump team plan to expose voter fraud and Trump's case to win the White House."

Wind
20th December 2020, 19:19
Simon Parkes, really?

Emil El Zapato
20th December 2020, 19:39
Really! lol ... can't get enough of it. don't know why. I don't like being made a damn fool.

Dear Reader
20th December 2020, 20:22
Oh sh*t yeah!

Didn't you people know? Simon's, like, really important, got loads of "back channel" intel-type people who keep him bang-up-to-date on what is really going on. Thank God though, 'cause how else would we simpletons get to find out?

And, like, Kerry, jeeeezuzz, you know, in-between battling psy-op operators trying to take her down, like, aaallllll the time type thing, well, she has got, like, the proper, proper, back-passage type deep inside intel, like, alllll the time, so she's, like, well plugged in and just doing her best to keep us all safe and sh*t, .........

Soooooooo, I'm like, like well happy that they're looking out for us and keeping us safe.

(sarcasm off)

Bless.

Aragorn
20th December 2020, 23:17
Thread moved to the funny farm, and if it were up to me, I'd move all of Kerry Cassidy's interviews of the last 10 years there. ;)

Chris
20th December 2020, 23:33
Boy, praying mantises don't age well...

He looks at least a decade older than last time I saw him.

Must be from the mother's side of his family, you know, the mantids

Aragorn
20th December 2020, 23:54

His comb-over must have blown off in the wind. :ttr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF9t9cLmjng

Octopus Garden
21st December 2020, 01:05

His mouth parts and exo-skeleton seem to be holding up pretty well, from the neck up. The thorax and abdomen are the big tell though, with these types. Does he have a saggy flat mantid butt? I wonder. Maybe Kerry is in a position to know?:eek: Then she can bite his head off!

Lord Sidious
21st December 2020, 12:48
the proper, proper, back-passage type deep inside intel

Would an enema help at all?

Dear Reader
22nd December 2020, 15:53
Would an enema help at all?

I'm sure it would....... One big tidal slurry of truth would come pouring out of their ass's.

Too much troof to take for one man.

Mackerels man, f*cking pair of mackerels. I'm convinced that they both believe that what comes outta their mouthes is troof, but it's so easy to spot, especially with the Lizard King. Too much unnecessary detail, padding, it's a big, red warning sign. Psychology 101.