PDA

View Full Version : Large grey noiseless plane hovering in the sky?

Highland1
10th November 2013, 10:24
Sorry folks, no picture to show you but on the way to work this sunday morning I was looking at the sheer volume of active chemtrailing going on when I suddenly noticed a huge grey coloured plane ( I think) just hovering noiselessly in the sky above. As I was driving in a queue of traffic I could not stop to take a picture.
However, when I arrived at work a colleague ssid he had seen the same thing and could not understand why it seemed to be totally stagnant up in the sky?
Anyone got any ideas what this might be?
It was definitely more plane shaped than a ufo.

Russ

Spiral
10th November 2013, 10:36
If others have seen it someone is bound to have filmed or photographed it, hopefully it will appear on youtube later today, what area was this over Russ ? Only the area may be a key to finding it on yt.

It was definitely more plane shaped than a ufo.

A lot of people have claimed that they use holograms of planes as a disguise.

Highland1
10th November 2013, 11:19
Hi Spiral, I was driving through Gildersome, West Yorkshire when I seen it and my colleague seen it coming from Halifax so I guess it was the same object.
He was more stunned than I was because he is new to this type of topic.

Regards

Russ

Highland1
10th November 2013, 12:09

Still lots of activity above but no sign of the aforementioned object. Will keep checking guys.

Russ

KosmicKat
10th November 2013, 13:18
My first thought was "are you certain it was motionless?" but the corroboration by your colleague demands a different explanation and the best I can come up with is a truly monstrous headwind (70+ mph) which I find harder to believe than that it was just "hanging there. In the way that bricks don't."

Highland1
10th November 2013, 13:51
I agree KK, but I certainly would not have posted this had it not a degree of high strangeness.

Russ