PDA

View Full Version : PTB banning traditional consumption of natural relaxants...

Sooz
10th November 2013, 06:27
This rang bells for me. We are hearing all over the world of how traditional remedies or cultural uses of natural highs (plant based) are being banned.

Now the betel nut is banned in Papua New Guinea.

This betel nut has been consumed for thousands of years in the Asia/Pacific region.
Interesting however that grass (pot) is now being allowed in states of the USA. Look for a tax on that in the near future - they don't legalise anything without pulling a buck from it.

I'm thinking with all the controls coming in, they are going to need to placate people - add more fluoride to the water? Legalise pot?

But let's ban and outlaw anything which is plant-based and steeped in tradition eh?

I bet their game-plan is to introduce some man-made relaxant (chemicals), like 'soma' in the book 'Brave New World' for the masses, but only something they can extract some dollars from. Probably when everyone is on welfare, it will be part of the package. Oh and of course it will be a soft-kill thing.

Just today I was reading an article in MSM (mainstream media), that there are very high levels of lead in Sydney soil. Yep, that means you will have to get your soil tested and pay a tax if you want to grown your own food. Could see that coming a mile off.

Combine that with eradicating heirloom seeds, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where it's all headed.

In the article below, the spin is that betel nut is unhealthy (ah, duh it's been used for thousands of years), but to the author's credit they have also listed the benefits...

http://www.smh.com.au/world/chewing-over-a-betel-ban-20131108-2x6ra.html

Edit: Same goes for Kava, a plant based high from Fiji. Can't get it here in Oz.

Sparky
10th November 2013, 07:23
Sooz, you are spot on! They are full of crap.

Look at the last line in the article:

Medical experts backing the ban say chewing betel nut has damaging health implications - it is said to increase the risk of heart attack, cause asthma, kidney problems, mouth and other cancers, increase the risk and spread of tuberculosis, have adverse effects on unborn babies during pregnancy and pose a danger to mental health.

I bolded the word "said". Where is their "white paper"? What journal did the fookers publish their findings in? They didn't. It's junk science used in an effort to test the people to see how they can pluck their rights. If they succeed on this, more junk science will be invented to take something else.

It breaks my heart to see them stealing rights from the native people who have learned through the centuries the best medicine comes from plant medicine.

You and I have had a few conversations about this before and the Corbett Report did an outstanding job reporting how this got started in the US. Since these creeps have no allegiance to any country, it's exported to the world. Take the time to watch Rockefeller Medicine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6J_7PvWoMw

Spiral
10th November 2013, 08:30
This rang bells for me. We are hearing all over the world of how traditional remedies or cultural uses of natural highs (plant based) are being banned.

Now the betel nut is banned in Papua New Guinea.

This betel nut has been consumed for thousands of years in the Asia/Pacific region.
Interesting however that grass (pot) is now being allowed in states of the USA. Look for a tax on that in the near future - they don't legalise anything without pulling a buck from it.

I'm thinking with all the controls coming in, they are going to need to placate people - add more fluoride to the water? Legalise pot?

But let's ban and outlaw anything which is plant-based and steeped in tradition eh?

I bet their game-plan is to introduce some man-made relaxant (chemicals), like 'soma' in the book 'Brave New World' for the masses, but only something they can extract some dollars from. Probably when everyone is on welfare, it will be part of the package. Oh and of course it will be a soft-kill thing.

Just today I was reading an article in MSM (mainstream media), that there are very high levels of lead in Sydney soil. Yep, that means you will have to get your soil tested and pay a tax if you want to grown your own food. Could see that coming a mile off.

Combine that with eradicating heirloom seeds, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where it's all headed.

In the article below, the spin is that betel nut is unhealthy (ah, duh it's been used for thousands of years), but to the author's credit they have also listed the benefits...

http://www.smh.com.au/world/chewing-over-a-betel-ban-20131108-2x6ra.html

Edit: Same goes for Kava, a plant based high from Fiji. Can't get it here in Oz.

I thought they had introduced Kava in the north in an attempt to abate the alcoholism in the aboriginal community ?

I have tried both betel nuts & kava kava (both legal or were at the time), they are both absolutely awful and have very mild effects indeed, how anyone can use enough to get any real effect is beyond me, the numb tongue with kava isn't fun either !

Wikipedya says this though;
People taking certain kava-based pharmaceutical and dietary products (albeit not the plant itself) have suffered liver damage or liver failure as a result of hepatotoxicity.[3] Consequently, the sale of kava-based products is regulated in a number of countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kava

Wolf Khan
10th November 2013, 10:07
My attitude towards the enemy is death, I have said this over and over again, and nobody understands what I am saying. Look at their intentions toward us and one will see what the inevitable result is. Our total and utter annihilation. If your life is not worth fighting for, mine bloody well is. If I have to, I would see them Vaperised. Gutted and their entire bloodline destroyed absolute. I would then have everything they have done on this world stripped down to non existance of the ultimate reality. No One knows why I exist ..do you???? I know why I exist.

This is my truth, my cross to bear. But I would destroy myself to see these ****s dead. Their technology destroyed and all trace of them obliterated. MOST NEW AGE MINDED PEOPLE think that I have no compassion, this world is worth dying for and it is worth figthting for. When are we going to kill to save our wild life, our families, Those who truly capitulate to the LIGHT OF TRUTH, may get a second chance to make it right (if they survive). but rest assure JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING IT WILL BE HERE BEFORE the end of 2013 early 2014, So live now in light. don't wait for another to start the revolution. Don't wait for anther to make the 1st move, love now and always. I have been prevented form ending this reality but only just..... i would live to see the light shining in a childs's eyes again, to see innocense return to human consciosness again. Not one day but now, not tomorrow, but right now today.

Wake up humanity. The dark wants your essence, your very beingness, as its own. Then kill the remnants of humanity, so there would noone to take it back. life and light is meaningless if we do not embrace all of it, one day some will and then gods will rise.

I swear this is the truth; one day they will try to take your souls (THOSE WHO HAVE ONE), they can't but they willl try.Stop Them. One day the voices in the wilderness will cease and you will be on your own, what will you do then. Hmm.