PDA

View Full Version : Bases News Sky Flashes Open Letter Divine Dec 4th 2020

Kathy
5th December 2020, 17:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P60H8zUTvOE
"Dec 5, 2020 by Miles's Bases Project

Bases News on a Special edition featuring an Open Letter to His Excellency, The Archbishop of Ulpiana, Carlo Maria Vigano. This is over the Trump issue.
But first some of those Sky flash videos across the northern Hemisphere..not all the same object, and we had Thunder Snow in Scotland... The Toronto one rather low level.... as in lower than the CN tower..something odd. More investigation needed on that.

The Live attempt was blocked by YouTube "I have exceeded my quota". Also the first re-edit was destroyed and the 2nd attempt was made at 1am on Dec 5th....

Apologies for the reading..its a very long one, and every word counts.

From The Sovereign Bride of Christ."

Dear Reader
6th December 2020, 20:20
God almighty, that was painful to listen to!

For a man that has spent many years making videos........ He should've read the letter through a few times, then done it to camera.

He don't half like making drama where there is non to be found, I know, as I've sat with him for over an hour outside a cafe. There were "agents" here, there and everywhere trying to listen to our conversation. It was like a real-time LARP that I couldn't help but get involved with.

Afterwards I thought to myself, "WTF was all that about?"

Emil El Zapato
6th December 2020, 22:03
God almighty, that was painful to listen to!

For a man that has spent many years making videos........ He should've read the letter through a few times, then done it to camera.

He don't half like making drama where there is non to be found, I know, as I've sat with him for over an hour outside a cafe. There were "agents" here, there and everywhere trying to listen to our conversation. It was like a real-time LARP that I couldn't help but get involved with.

Afterwards I thought to myself, "WTF was all that about?"

So what was your impression of this guy? And what was your 'conclusion' as to the 'agents'. I have a few initial thoughts myself, but I want to respect your thoughts.

Dear Reader
7th December 2020, 14:04
So what was your impression of this guy? And what was your 'conclusion' as to the 'agents'. I have a few initial thoughts myself, but I want to respect your thoughts.

My initial impression?

Batsh*t crazy!!!

Agents?

If I call them "members of the public" and you call them "agents", who's correct?

It is your World view isn't it...... If everything you look at is dark, drab and dreary, guess what? Everything is gonna be dark, drab and dreary. I'm all for exposing and bringing into the light those that would harm or try to corral us, but hey, if I see a duck, it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck and ducks like a duck..... I'm gonna call it a duck.

Not MI5!

(although I have to concede, the MI's are sneaky bast*rds, so it may well've been an MI5 trained duck)

Emil El Zapato
7th December 2020, 15:02
lol, My impression also ... but ok as you said ... a duck is a duck. :)

Wind
8th December 2020, 13:32
MI5 duck reporting for duty, license to quack!

Dear Reader
8th December 2020, 14:05
MI5 duck reporting for duty, license to quack!

JeeeZuuuuzzzz........ Another one!

Join the queue, there's a long line of quackery to get through.

:)

Dear Reader
8th December 2020, 14:39
He was very, very keen for me to go on camera, on "the record" about something. As soon as I made it crystal clear that there wouldn't be a snowball's chance in hell of that happening, he lost interest.

That's all it is for him, clicks.

Doesn't matter how outrageous the story, no proof? No problem, just sit in front of this camera.

Anyone with "real" info would not go within miles of Myles. If he thought that I would risk myself, and the lives of my family for clicks for his channel..... Well, you can see what you're dealing with can't you.