PDA

View Full Version : PROJECT CAMELOT: TOTAL RECALL MY INTERVIEW WITH Mark Richards

Kathy
9th November 2013, 05:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bPhG3WP2xM

"Published on Nov 8, 2013
This is an interview with Captain Mark Richards conducted at Vacaville Prison on November 2, 2013. This is the first time in the over 30 years of his incarceration, that any journalist has interviewed him. I was not allowed to document this face-to-face interview with camera or any recording devices or to take notes during the interview. Everything you are about to see has been recalled from memory immediately after my meeting with him. Just prior to the interview I spoke briefly with his wife Jo Ann who also was present during the interview.

Navy Captain Mark Richards was an officer involved in the Dulce Battle as well as very active in the Secret Space Program and U.S. Space Command for many years prior to his being arrested and convicted of a murder he did not commit. This is a classic case of the government framing someone who they feel may be turning against them from within the military.

"...When the truth was evident that sub-humans and other creatures were being produced from abducted human females, impregnated against their will, a secret resistance group formed within the military and intelligence agencies of the U.S. Government that did not approve of the deals that had been made with the 'Off-worlders'. Many of these brave humans would be assassinated, or "died under mysterious circumstance," or would be silenced in other ways.

The Air Force Intelligence Officer that reportedly was the man who met with the Aliens at Holloman (Air Force Base) in 1964, was the legendary 'Dutchman,' Ellis Loyd Richards, Jr. - the same man who would reportedly order the attack on Dulce in 1979, and whose son, Captain Mark Richards, would lead the human attack on the facility."---E.D.H. Earth Defense Headquarter's
Technical Brief/ Winter - 2001
Edited by
CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS"

john parslow
9th November 2013, 10:19
Thank you for posting Kathy, there is some excellent information in this vid by Kerry which has answered quite a few questions for me!

Once again my grateful thanks. Love JP

Sooz
9th November 2013, 10:29
Yup, I'm halfway through it, very interesting....

Thanks Kathy.

Frances
9th November 2013, 17:10
Very good video Kathy the information given to us from Kerry Cassidy is very much worth listening to.
I enjoyed the presentation.
Frances.

Spiral
9th November 2013, 19:21
Thanks for posting that Kathy, its the first long youtube I have sat through for some time and it was well worth it, cleared a lot of things up for me http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/beer.gif

BabaRa
10th November 2013, 00:47
Did I miss something?

If he has been in prison for 20 or was it 30 yrs, how does he know what is happening with these groups of ET's presently? He mentioned things about the new pope and and the Chinese. I realize he probably gets TV and newspaper, but he talked about current subjects as if had a some personal info.

He also talked about knowing some things about ISON. So, does he still have contact with some ET race or does he have developed psychic abilities?

Spiral
10th November 2013, 09:26
Did I miss something?

If he has been in prison for 20 or was it 30 yrs, how does he know what is happening with these groups of ET's presently? He mentioned things about the new pope and and the Chinese. I realize he probably gets TV and newspaper, but he talked about current subjects as if had a some personal info.

He also talked about knowing some things about ISON. So, does he still have contact with some ET race or does he have developed psychic abilities?

He must be getting visits from people in the services, the other possibilities are that he has the internet or that Kerry made it up, but I doubt it

Of course legally everything she said is "heresay" but a lot of other things would seem to back up a lot of what he purportedly said.

Civil war in China is not as ridiculous as it may sound, 64 million people have had their homes knocked down & land seized for modernisation, many without compensation, add in the "black prisons" house detentions & the slave working conditions of the masses, then factor in the growing political awareness as they look across the sea to Taiwan with envy and growing aspirations, thats a lot of social stress.

If recession else ware drastically reduces exports, or the labour market moves on, which it will.......*BOOM*

Calabash
10th November 2013, 11:04
That was excellent Kathy. Thank you. Even though Kerry sat in the car afterwards and got it all off her chest asap, I don't know HOW she did it. What a feat!

Very interesting info - but near the beginning at 11.56 Kerry says that he'd been "given the OK". Given the OK by whom, I wonder? I liked the way it confirmed other information - Henry Deacon has always been a favourite of mine (wonder what's happened to him). The info about China was interesting about not taking ownership of the Financial Sector - remember Bill Ryan's Anglo Saxon video where he said that "China would catch a cold" . . .? Overall, there was lots to think about.

What I don't really understand is why earth? In the solar system there are billions of planets and universes but why are all these races so interested in our tiny little dot of a planet? If we - the world as one race - were to go out into the universe, wouldn't we be exploring every planet and not get stuck on one small planet that lots of other ETs were interested in? This makes me wonder about the ETs themselves and what their planets are like and whether they are being visited by other ETs and are at war with them. I mean wtf???

Kerry also said that shapeshifting wasn't as we thought and that it was AI directed into an android. You would think that with - what? hundreds of thousands of aliens - on planet earth that there would be at least one incident that is irrefutable, televised, etc. and yet there isn't.

All in all a very good video but it raises a whole lot more questions . . . .

Tonz
12th November 2013, 05:30
Like it's been stated , often interviews leave you with more questions than answers,

The statements about raising the radiation levels of the planet are in the plans of many a race for various reasons , eg for there presence here in conditions that are more suited,
For our own immune system to adapt with radiation during space travel in the present and future,but the bit about causing us to mutate with special abilities,Its a bit comic book for me. As we have the Chernobyl experiences , 2nd and third generations now, and we have nothing but degenerative dna structure with deformities and shorter, weaker life spans.

Well done by Kerry to inform the interview in the way see did, a very high risk method to interview but she pulled it off well.

Spiral
12th November 2013, 08:18
Like it's been stated , often interviews leave you with more questions than answers,

The statements about raising the radiation levels of the planet are in the plans of many a race for various reasons , eg for there presence here in conditions that are more suited,
For our own immune system to adapt with radiation during space travel in the present and future,but the bit about causing us to mutate with special abilities,Its a bit comic book for me. As we have the Chernobyl experiences , 2nd and third generations now, and we have nothing but degenerative dna structure with deformities and shorter, weaker life spans.

Well done by Kerry to inform the interview in the way see did, a very high risk method to interview but she pulled it off well.

I totally agree, this "teraforming" thing is Kerrys pet theory, I cannot see how any organic life form can benefit from radiation & radio active particles in the environment in particular.

I certainly don't buy into that radioactive couple she did a thing on a while back, there is nothing good about nuclear anything.

Calabash
12th November 2013, 11:47
I totally agree, this "teraforming" thing is Kerrys pet theory, I cannot see how any organic life form can benefit from radiation & radio active particles in the environment in particular.

I certainly don't buy into that radioactive couple she did a thing on a while back, there is nothing good about nuclear anything.

I agree too. Why would they choose this planet if it's not perfect for them? There are millions of others full of radiation that would suit them better. It would be like us choosing Jupiter over Mars maybe . . . .

This interview has really rattled me and I've been thinking about it constantly since watching it and my first post. Not from its content exactly but it's made me question all sorts of things that aren't even covered in it. The first is the bs / embellishment aspect. I'm finding it hard to believe in the introduction of the velociraptors and being a separate species to the reptilians. Velociraptors ARE reptilian aren't they, or am I missing something? I'm also finding it hard to believe that if you go through a jumproom then you die but come back incomplete. Why would we and if so where are our Guardian Angels in all of this? Hundreds of permutations of questions later, I'm wondering whether anything is true at all in the video and if it's not then perhaps everything we believe in the alternative community is just bs and just another form of control to divide us still further.

Tonz
12th November 2013, 11:53
I'm wondering whether anything is true at all in the video and if it's not then perhaps everything we believe in the alternative community is just bs and just another form of control to divide us still further.

within all the bs in the world there is always pinch of truth, the art is the filtering .

Calabash
12th November 2013, 12:13
within all the bs in the world there is always pinch of truth, the art is the filtering .

That's both true and bs at the same time tonton. The art of filtering/discernment/rationalisation/perception/resonsance. All I know is that if I pinch the inside of my arm really hard, it hurts like hell and that's the truth :) . . . . but in the alternative community they would say that my arm's not really there and neither is the rest of me. Go figure! Got it bad today . . . .

Frances
12th November 2013, 13:40
I have the same troubles Calabash, I rejoice at the new knowledge I get, then I kick myself for being an idiot and believing it.
Then I try to marry it up with past information I have seen or read, then it hurts my head.
Then I leave it alone.
I don't always forget it though, I just file it in the brain cells I have got left.
Frances.

shamanseeker
12th November 2013, 15:42
Just a few of thoughts:

She and he are right about the Pope!

She also mentioned that he had said that he had a very good friend who was a 'raptor. I imagine he must be visiting him and giving him information (?).

Maybe, it's worth them altering the atmosphere in order to get to the resources on this planet.

I agree with Spiral about the fact that nuclear power is never positive but do they believe that?

Very interesting, Kathie! Mind-boggling if what he says about the aliens is true. Is it possible that there are so many still here?

Spiral
12th November 2013, 18:44
I'm finding it hard to believe in the introduction of the velociraptors and being a separate species to the reptilians. Velociraptors ARE reptilian aren't they, or am I missing something? I'm also finding it hard to believe that if you go through a jumproom then you die but come back incomplete. Why would we and if so where are our Guardian Angels in all of this? Hundreds of permutations of questions later, I'm wondering whether anything is true at all in the video and if it's not then perhaps everything we believe in the alternative community is just bs and just another form of control to divide us still further.

I think the "Raptors" he talks about are called "indigenous reptilians" or "sauroids" by others, reptilian is just a type, like mammal, its not a specific species (although people use the word as if it is)

The jumproom had me thinking, what I think he means is it doesn't move you some where like a plane would, your physical body is broken down & reappears at the other location, at which point you would have to re-enter your body like a walk in, the degradation is probably like making copies of some thing, if you make a copy of the copy, and keep repeating like that & damage & loss of dna etc starts, remember VHS pirate videos ?

Guardian angels help you if you ask, but they don't seem to stop people doing stupid things....

Tonz
13th November 2013, 11:49
but in the alternative community they would say that my arm's not really there and neither is the rest of me. Go figure! Got it bad today . . . .

Hahahah! that was so funny.

In another point of view, we generally think with our perception but deeper than that is our ability to interpret our perceptions, as a form of putting them in some sort of communicative order and communicate them .Being right or wrong is sorta irrelevant.We do our best.

Like the radiation thing, to me it didn't make any sense, but then again I don't know that on another planet it may well be perfectly correct , it's just that we don't have a platform to know any different . Our experience with radiation on this planet hasn't been a positive one. But is that an absolute law ,full stop, or is it to the best of our knowledge at the present .
How do the fish live in the depths with nothing more than a simple skeleton and jelly body,why doesn't it squash into itself to the size grain of sand from the pressure? There are so many things that our perception hasn't found an educate method of interpretation to communicable logic that we can commonly interpret . we do our best.

So all this jable means that not everything we listen to is right and not all that we listen to is wrong. Go figure!

shamanseeker
15th November 2013, 14:41
I've finished the whole video and I'm afraid that bells started ringing near the end and now believe this is disinformation.

I was surprised when he said that there is hardly any shapeshifting and then he said that the Bushes do not shapeshift. Bells really started ringing when Kerry said he told her that he is a Stuart. She had previously said that the guards were very respectful towards him and she explained it by saying that his personality and character demand respect but he was supposed to be a convicted criminal who was serving life. I would say that they were really respectful towards him because he is a Stuart and as she said he will come from a very important line because of his 'previous' position in the echelons of society. Now, the shapeshifter I knew announced very proudly that she was a 'direct descendent of the Royal House of Stuart'. The direct descendents, if direct on both sides are shapeshifters: I have no doubt of that. Like him, she talked about the 'cat people' and said she visited them in dreams. Although, I accept that they could exist and one of my favourite authors, T. Lobsang Rampa (whom I believe told us the truth) said that there was a planet where the inhabitants look like cats and were very beautiful. At one point I laughed, not because I didn't believe it (I do laugh a lot) but it seemed so funny. She got very angry with me! She said that they taught her a lot of wisdom and they loved her because she'd done so much for cats but when I questioned her and asked her to share some of that wisdom, she was at a loss for words (very unusual for her as it seems for this man).

She had no sense of humour either. She was very serious and never joked or messed about in a playful way. I hadn't thought about that before but when Kerry said he was like that I tried to remember a time when she joked but couldn't remember even one instance.

I now think he was telling us about all the different alien races to make us believe that there is no way that we can get the upper hand in this situation we're in on Earth and make us lose hope. He also wanted to make people believe that there aren't many shapeshifters. The Bushes are closely related to the House of Windsor and he was hoping that we would believe that the royal families are not shapeshifters which is totally untrue.

It was very interesting all the same though, Kathy, and demonstrates the lengths they will go to to spread disinformation. I wonder, too, why Kerry did not press him on the point that he said he was a Stuart and that people do not shapeshift. Some people say she is in the pay of the secret services but how much she knows I do not know because she would have to be a very good actress indeed to have done that video after when she was remembering what he had said.

Spiral
15th November 2013, 16:34
I've finished the whole video and I'm afraid that bells started ringing near the end and now believe this is disinformation.

Kerry has admitted that she knowingly puts a certain percentage of disinfo out, she said that people who don't do that aren't around long (or words that effect).

So if we take it that this guy is of a certain "blood line" what does that say about the reasons for the battle at Dulce ?

How come no one mentioned Thomas Castello ? http://www.reptoids.com/Vault/ArticleClassics/dulceTEChistory.htm

shamanseeker
16th November 2013, 09:29
Thanks Spiral for that information. I didn't know she had said that. I have always preferred her to Bill Ryan and had received the sensation that he disgusted her.

Kathy
16th November 2013, 11:14
The fact that Mark Richards actually piloted alien spacecraft would probably mean that his DNA has been altered (in order for him to do that since such spacecratft are biologically operated) and that therefore there is a high probability that he is in touch with 'them'.

Spiral
16th November 2013, 13:55
The fact that Mark Richards actually piloted alien spacecraft would probably mean that his DNA has been altered (in order for him to do that since such spacecratft are biologically operated) and that therefore there is a high probability that he is in touch with 'them'.

We don't know for a fact that he did, but if he had then yes he would probably have been messed with, probably before birth, the actual "piloting" of such craft is often telepathic / direct from brain impulses & few humans could do that, thats if he is actually human of course.

shamanseeker
18th November 2013, 12:44
Well, if he is a direct descendent of the Stuarts he is only half human!