View Full Version : Seven and Alfred Webre with Miles Johnston

Kathy
17th August 2020, 15:43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKftaDnLk6c
"Aug 16, 2020 by Miles's Bases Project

Miles's Bases Project
57.4K subscribers
SUBSCRIBED

Delighted to be invited to be on Starseed Seven show, Seven at 7, 7 days a week., with host Alfred Lambremont Webre . Earlier, Seven was unavailable for a previous show, so Alfred hosted that one. Crucial to THIS show is not what Miles say, but the the final 20 odd minutes, and what Alfred says about the Alien issues in the Carter White-house, and his colleague futurist Schwartz.... author of the infamous Rockefeller Foundation 2010 report..which is the blueprint for the current full take over of all government using a pandemic....

This is a rare in vision interview with myself, so what the heck, do watch Sevens many shows on her YouTube channel highlighted in the start and end credits of this re-upload. Miles is in Norway, courtesy of Anne Hess, Seven is in London, and Alfred Lambremont Webre is in the Dominion of Canada..Vancouver. Thanks to them both for have me on the show "

Aragorn
18th August 2020, 02:52
I think Miles is starting to lose his grip on reality if he's hanging out with Alfred Lambremont Webre, and anyone endorsed by him. :rolleyes:

Aianawa
18th August 2020, 10:26
Surely you are seeing or sensing at least, people making change ?

Aragorn
18th August 2020, 10:40
Surely you are seeing or sensing at least, people making change ?

All that Alfred Lambremont Webre is making ─ and most if not all of his guests with him ─ is a lot of noise.

Kathy
18th August 2020, 11:46
Aragorn, Seven is a hero. She was robbed by the media moguls of her work and won her case against them in the High Courts, which she prepared and presented and was commended upon by the Judge. The media has made billions of pounds/dollars out of her and have not paid her a penny despite her win. She is not chasing the money. And 'they' have tried to bump her off several times.

I believe Alfred's story about his work with President Carter. His heart is in the right place.

I have known Miles for many years. I introduced the idea of Seven to him many years ago but he refused to pursue it until a little while ago.

I also introduced the idea of Seven to Albert around the same time, and he stepped up and has given her his support ever since.

Nevertheless, you are entitled to your opinion, as we all are. No sweat!

Dreamtimer
18th August 2020, 11:48
Very interesting, Kathy.

Gio
18th August 2020, 12:04
Aragorn, Seven is a hero. She was robbed by the media moguls of her work and won her case against them in the High Courts, which she prepared and presented and was commended upon by the Judge. The media has made billions of pounds/dollars out of her and have not paid her a penny despite her win. She is not chasing the money. And 'they' have tried to bump her off several times.

I believe Alfred's story about his work with President Carter. His heart is in the right place.

I have known Miles for many years. I introduced the idea of Seven to him many years ago but he refused to pursue it until a little while ago.

I also introduced the idea of Seven to Albert around the same time, and he stepped up and has given her his support ever since.

Nevertheless, you are entitled to your opinion, as we all are. No sweat!

Kathy,

Please take no offense, but your above descriptive comments really should of previewed the top of your 'Seven' personage video for a better presentation of her story ...

Though better late than never.

Kathy
18th August 2020, 18:09
Kathy,

Please take no offense, but your above descriptive comments really should of previewed the top of your 'Seven' personage video for a better presentation of her story ...

Though better late than never.
The video has nothing to do with Seven's story. It has to do with a totally different matter. I made the comment in response to Aragorn's statement, to give him some kind of background.

No offence taken.