PDA

View Full Version : Caroline Stephens & Greg Hallett ─ Queen Elizabeth II Royal Style & Titles

Kathy
6th August 2020, 16:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X0ki88WbDo
"Aug 3, 2020 BY King of UK

Episode 22: (PART 3) Caroline Stephens interviews Greg Hallett
on the faults in Queen Elizabeth II's Royal Style and Titles and their repercussions
19 September 2019"

Elen
7th August 2020, 05:50
Ahh the royals again. :hmm:

Lord Sidious
7th August 2020, 06:44
He's a fake

Aianawa
7th August 2020, 07:19
Nope but give me a link anyway Siddy old boy.

Lord Sidious
7th August 2020, 12:19
Run his name through the tube of uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
You will find his own family calling him out

Aianawa
7th August 2020, 12:28
So easily swayed Sid.

Dreamtimer
7th August 2020, 13:39
Sid? Easily swayed? Lol now.

Elen
7th August 2020, 15:22
Sid? Easily swayed? Lol now.

:lol:

Lord Sidious
7th August 2020, 15:57
So easily swayed Sid.

Drug is bad
Don't drug

Aragorn
7th August 2020, 23:14
So easily swayed Sid.

Says the guy who readily believes in the biggest B.S. anyone can post on the internet without ever questioning their agendas. :wry:

Kathy
8th August 2020, 22:36
Gregg Hallett speaks for himself. He has not seen nor heard from his family for more than 15 years, before his sister came out against him. There's a lot of research going on about him, so best not to take sides at the moment. His research goes very deep.

Kathy
8th August 2020, 23:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8sd90uut7I
"Aug 3, 2020 by King of UK

Episode 23: (PART 4) Caroline Stephens interviews Greg Hallett on the Privy Council and Privy Counsellor’s Oath, similar to the Mafia Omerta, where the Privy Counsellors are really British Empire mafia working as the East India Company, doing murders and trafficking Heroin. The whole industry is Manufacturing Culture via the Queen, who has never been the Queen. We’re living in a non-reality. The Church of England is a Political Arrangement. The Israelites are the English. The Vatican loses control of the Knights of Malta. Jesus walks on water at St Michael’s Mount, and is head of the Lion of London, as Mayor, then King. 20 September 2019"

Lord Sidious
9th August 2020, 04:55
I would suggest you guys who believe this shit need to read English history, specifically the ''glorious revolution'' and the bill of rights 1688.
Then you will see there is no hereditary monarch

Aianawa
9th August 2020, 08:28
Your a sausage sometimes Siddy, he talks of this and much else, mind you i have had him on my radar a few years, i had forgotten i had watched some of his early data pre/during and post Trump.

Lord Sidious
9th August 2020, 15:31
Why would I listen to a known liar?
Remember I was a member at avalon?

Aianawa
9th August 2020, 19:30
He was in/on Avalon Siddy ?

Lord Sidious
9th August 2020, 19:42
He was in/on Avalon Siddy ?

No, but we got liar after liar presented to us as if they were the messiah.
Hey!
That fuckin rhymes..................

Kathy
9th August 2020, 20:14
I would suggest you guys who believe this shit need to read English history, specifically the ''glorious revolution'' and the bill of rights 1688.
Then you will see there is no hereditary monarch

Do you mean we will see no blood lines? I would agree, but would we see spiritual lines or divine rights, markers or the like?

Emil El Zapato
9th August 2020, 21:19
Having those markers is an ego thang, right? One might be better off not having them...any noticeable marker would be a mutation of some kind...

Lord Sidious
10th August 2020, 11:33
Do you mean we will see no blood lines? I would agree, but would we see spiritual lines or divine rights, markers or the like?

It means that parliament appoints the monarch of their choice, as it says in the bill of rights.
They invited the king of Scotland to come south and be the king of great britain in 1707............

Ahh the royals again. :hmm:

May piss be upon them

Dreamtimer
10th August 2020, 12:15
Piss be upon them, piss be upon them, be upon them all... (have you heard the Sheryl Crow song?)

Octopus Garden
11th August 2020, 01:00
No, but we got liar after liar presented to us as if they were the messiah.
Hey!
That fuckin rhymes..................

Liah, Liah,

Pants on fiah,

They believe you wuz,

the f'n Messiah

Octopus Garden
11th August 2020, 01:17
They are power elites who wield influence through their vast wealth and pimping themselves out to the entertainment and tourism trade. Sort of like the Kardashians without the sex tapes.

But this guy, Hallet sounds like a nut and the dude who is interviewing him, Feltzer...isn't he the one who was pushing the insane Sandy Hook hoax theory?

That was a very cruel thing to do to the poor parents. He whipped up a storm on the backs of dead children and Alex Jones monetized it. If you followed the Alex Jones part of the fiasco, you know he was eventually sued by at least one grieving family, around the same time, he was being harassed by at least one person, in public, who claimed HE was not the real Alex Jones but some kind of double. He admitted on Joe Rogan that it all came back on him and bit him in the ass. Not quite instant karma but close.

Anything Fetzer gets behind I would generally not read. He's a pig.

And special blood lines is a stretch. The only thing special about the Windsor bloodline is it produced individuals whose eyes got closer together with each generation, prior to Diana. Had they continued inbreeding their eyes would have joined in the middle of their faces, rendering them all Cyclops. Could have been worse than the Hapsbergs.

Kathy
11th August 2020, 21:16
But this guy, Hallet sounds like a nut and the dude who is interviewing him, Feltzer...isn't he the one who was pushing the insane Sandy Hook hoax theory?

If you are referring to the one who is interviewing Greg Hallett, you got the gender and the name wrong. You definitely did not listen to this interview?

Octopus Garden
11th August 2020, 21:29
If you are referring to the one who is interviewing Greg Hallett, you got the gender and the name wrong. You definitely did not listen to this interview?

True enough! Sorry, Kathy. I confused this interview with another where Hallet is being interviewed by Fetzer. I read the transcript. I do that frequently so so I can skim over more info. I'll put it this way then, if Fetzer is any part of this even if it is just to interview and endorse, I can't believe it...unless it sounds kind of legit.

For real sound documentation of the royal family I watch, The Windsors, on Netflix. It's a more clear eyed, sane look at them!;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWh-15Nd7vk

Octopus Garden
11th August 2020, 21:39
Love this one! LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKgiVuP4Qrk

Kathy
12th August 2020, 08:37
For real sound documentation of the royal family I watch, The Windsors, on Netflix. It's a more clear eyed, sane look at them!;)

Just to let you know: Windsor is not their real name. "QEII" is not the real queen. Churchill was the sperm donator. Rothschilds bought the birth rights. These are just few historical samples of facts that can be researched, uncoded and proven, but definitely not through Netflix.

Aragorn
12th August 2020, 08:47
Just to let you know: Windsor is not their real name.

As I (mis)understand it, their real name — at least, of Elizabeth II's side of the royal family — would be von Saxen-Coburg, just as that of the Belgian royal family, and they are both descendants of a German aristocrat family. This is why the British Crown insisted that Belgium's first monarch would be Leopold von Saxe-Coburg instead of the Belgian government's original choice, who was a descendant of the French royal family.

"QEII" is not the real queen. Churchill was the sperm donator. Rothschilds bought the birth rights. These are just few historical samples of facts that can be researched, uncoded and proven, but definitely not through Netflix.

Those are very bold claims, Kathy, especially with regard to Winston Churchill's alleged involvement. :belief:

Lord Sidious
12th August 2020, 10:21
As I (mis)understand it, their real name — at least, of Elizabeth II's side of the royal family — would be von Saxen-Coburg, just as that of the Belgian royal family, and they are both descendants of a German aristocrat family. This is why the British Crown insisted that Belgium's first monarch would be Leopold von Saxe-Coburg instead of the Belgian government's original choice, who was a descendant of the French royal family.

No, that's the German house they married into.
Their real name is guelph

Emil El Zapato
12th August 2020, 12:35
Is that a joke or for real, Sid ... I don't follow 'royal' stuff ... but I would at least try to keep it straight should i decide to make a claim ever... :)

Lord Sidious
12th August 2020, 17:31
Is that a joke or for real, Sid ... I don't follow 'royal' stuff ... but I would at least try to keep it straight should i decide to make a claim ever... :)

I don't joke about scum like the ''royal family''

Emil El Zapato
12th August 2020, 19:02
good lord, oh what I mean is good man :)

Kathy
12th August 2020, 19:19
Those are very bold claims, Kathy, especially with regard to Winston Churchill's alleged involvement.

Yes, Aragorn, and hard to believe. It followed on from the Rothschilds being given breeding rights over the "royal family" as the price for their saving them from bankruptcy.

Dreamtimer
14th August 2020, 13:05
Well, I'm glad the name wasn't Drumph.

Kathy
14th August 2020, 22:39
The "queen"is in her nineties, DT, lol.

Aianawa
19th August 2020, 07:21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJtIcrFOxig&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1S_JkMzLgsJB4y1k8xvFAf8Oscj9avo0RJXM5BU MOaqXGYf5EoUoAiH4M

Kathy
19th August 2020, 08:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJtIcrFOxig&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1S_JkMzLgsJB4y1k8xvFAf8Oscj9avo0RJXM5BU MOaqXGYf5EoUoAiH4M

I posted this separately, Aianawa.