PDA

View Full Version : Empire Files: Afghanistan War Exposed: An Imperial Conspiracy

Aragorn
27th June 2020, 20:42
DESCRIPTION

Abby Martin covers the whole truth about the Afghanistan War, from the CIA construct of the 80's through today's senseless stalemate. Two decades, three administrations, tens of thousands of lives; it's time to #EndTheForeverWar (https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%23EndTheForeverWar).

DURATION

37 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3LFbOSPfrE

Emil El Zapato
27th June 2020, 21:53
I'll listen and I won't comment on that starting frame ... :)

On the MSM today it was stated that Russia was paying mercernaries to kill American soldiers... <yawn> ....

Emil El Zapato
27th June 2020, 21:58
It might be a lose-lose for Afghanistan...If it isn't the Americans, it will be Russia Or China. Everyone wants it. I say give Nukes to Afghanistan and let morality work it out. Or God, before or after.

Wind
28th June 2020, 00:32
The US government combined with CIA and the military industrial complex are the worst terrorist organizations on the planet.

Aianawa
28th June 2020, 04:50
Which US government, recently some have surmised a US shadow government, seeing Kerry going before or following present main US government figures gave this traction.

Aragorn
28th June 2020, 08:37
I'll listen and I won't comment on that starting frame ... :)

You mean Abby's eye-watering cleavage? Yeah, I had a hard time not staring at it either. But then again, somehow I wasn't trying very hard. :ttr:

Nevertheless, from one single guy to another, try keeping the drool in, old buddy ─ Abby Martin and Mike Prysner are a couple, didn't you know? :p She spent the entire lockdown at his place ─ they did a few live-streams from there about (among other things) the pandemic and the run-up to the Democratic presidential nomination ─ and at one point she even commented on camera that there are worse things than being locked into the same home with someone you love. ;)

Which US government, recently some have surmised a US shadow government, seeing Kerry going before or following present main US government figures gave this traction.

There is a shadow government, indeed ─ and in fact, you'll find that there is a shadow government in most countries ─ but the difference between the shadow government and the elected government isn't all that big. It's all in the details and the manner of execution. Their objectives are largely the same. The only difference really is that the shadow government is not elected by the people and is not limited in time on account of their "mandates".