PDA

View Full Version : Astrology forecasts in conversation.

Catsquotl
29th May 2020, 20:29
I really liked their conversation for the coming month, which I listened to through Cris his patreon page.
As soon as it is released on youtube I'll post it below, but to get into the groove of casual astrological conversation for the year ahead..

Have fun.

FDLJcA9tQjA

Astrologers Kelly Surtees, Austin Coppock, and Chris Brennan provide an overview of the astrology of 2020, and discuss the major planetary alignments that will happen over the next year.

The transits this year include a Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Capricorn, Venus and Mars both retrograde for several months, and an epoch-defining Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in Aquarius.

This episode was recorded in our studio in Denver during Austin and Kelly's trip here at the end of November.

The purpose of this episode was to give a birds eye view of the astrology of the year, so broke the episode up into quarters, and spent about 45 minutes talking about each quarter.

With Love
Eelco

Catsquotl
1st June 2020, 04:24
Here's the June astrological weather forecast.
Kelly, Austin and chris do a 47 minute catch up before they get into the astrology of june.

nJvgV26WDXY

Enjoy

With Love
Eelco

Catsquotl
27th January 2021, 00:21
The forecast for 2021 by my favorite astrology trio.
U8LMySh6CuI

With Love
Eelco

Dreamtimer
27th January 2021, 10:56
Do you ever listen to Steve Judd, Eelco? He seems to have a good handle on things.

I'm no expert in this field.

Catsquotl
27th January 2021, 11:24
I do. But wind already shares his posts.
What I like about these 3 is the conversation. I like the fact that they seem to go broader when discussing the alignments.

Also they use the whole sign system which is where I am starting to learn astology myself.

With love
Eelco

Dreamtimer
27th January 2021, 11:49
Thank you. I'll check them out.

Catsquotl
30th January 2021, 23:07
kkvgBTy9Rzc

With Love
Eelco

Wind
1st February 2021, 11:34
"Astrology shows us that there are no accidents, just change and opportunity to become more conscious (sometimes through pain). Much of our fear comes from limiting core beliefs taught to us by others, that can be eliminated and replaced with less limiting beliefs about who we are and what the world we live in is."

I think there is no free will. Only the illusion of it, actually I'm certain of it. The book of life is already written.
However, we have a certain possibility to make certain choices. Sometimes those choices will matter quite a lot.

Emil El Zapato
1st February 2021, 11:44
hmmm, if one extrapolates the uncertainty principle to free will, there is room for it. And there is the realm of the truly hidden ... Planck's Constant, where the ineffable resides ... God ... who has endowed creation with the uncertainties of free will. The multiverse theory would also support this. An act of free will generates another predestined timeline within the afore described 'Block Universe'.

That's a new addition to my religion's antiDogma ... :)

Aragorn
1st February 2021, 13:34
"Astrology shows us that there are no accidents, just change and opportunity to become more conscious (sometimes through pain). Much of our fear comes from limiting core beliefs taught to us by others, that can be eliminated and replaced with less limiting beliefs about who we are and what the world we live in is."

I think there is no free will. Only the illusion of it, actually I'm certain of it. The book of life is already written.
However, we have a certain possibility to make certain choices. Sometimes those choices will matter quite a lot.

But the choice you'll make is already predetermined. You just don't realize it when you're making the choice. ;)

Wind
1st February 2021, 14:03
But the choice you'll make is already predetermined. You just don't realize it when you're making the choice. ;)

Yeah, I tend to agree with that. Actually it's proven (https://www.vice.com/en/article/eve8xe/your-choices-can-be-seen-in-your-brain-before-youre-conscious-of-them) to be true... What a trip.

Dreamtimer
1st February 2021, 14:12
It's weird and disturbing. But then, not knowing makes it a choice, right?

I recently had an experience where I made a choice which kept me safe. A simple careful step. I almost wasn't careful because I knew there was firm ground behind me but forgot about a table nearby.

After I had safely stepped down and then saw the table right next to me I had a weird sort of deja vu where I recalled what might have happened. I could 'recall' having stepped carelessly and bruised my leg and I could even recall the strange thoughts which had been 'distracting me'.

But, of course, they didn't.

So is there a very similar timeline now unfolding where I have a bruised leg?

So weird.

Catsquotl
26th February 2022, 22:12
cg-jRW2hvfg

Wind
26th February 2022, 22:37
Good or bad news for next month?

Catsquotl
26th February 2022, 23:23
A little bit of both, but the new moon applying for a conjunction with with Jupiter is a hopeful start.
The mars/venus conjunction continues, but will mellow out a bit as they enter Aquarius, as mars will leave it's exalted sign. making for a more equal distribution of energies involved.

Catsquotl
31st March 2022, 06:12
7uSTf1azvLo

Catsquotl
30th April 2022, 19:01
May 2022 forecast.

-_5uAMO0tqE

Octopus Garden
30th April 2022, 21:52
That was interesting. So it looks like May is going to be even worse for Ukraine, Russia, or both. One of them will take a highly offensive stance and the other will be forced to adapt. Feels like it will be Ukraine who will do the adapting, but it might turn out to be the other way around. It's mentioned in the last 10 minutes of the video.

Catsquotl
30th May 2022, 17:15
The June forecast is out.
Have a look here (https://theastrologypodcast.com/)

enjoy

Catsquotl
1st November 2022, 20:14
November..
A rough ride with some relief.

B7aPkghhcjY

Catsquotl
24th December 2022, 10:33
eLDVTOL4TQk

Wind
24th December 2022, 10:45
More of the same or anything positive for next year? At least it's not 2024-2025 yet. :p

Catsquotl
24th December 2022, 11:35
Saturn in pisces should give us some masterful works of the imaginary. Dune, The Hobbit to name a few.
I like Jupiter in Taurus although that may be a bit indulgent. Pluto dips into Aquarius which should open up our fears and a few glimpses of the future of technology.

I especially like the 1hour 5 minute mark where the we are all one pisces is paired with the saturniuan yes and that's why your actions are killing you and everybody you know..
But then I have a slightly dark outlook on life these days...

Wind
24th December 2022, 11:44
Saturn in pisces should give us some masterful works of the imaginary. Dune.

I'm so waiting for the second part of Dune, the first one was good too. My brother loved it even more.

It also seems that technology is already advancing quite rapidly in conjunction with AI.