PDA

View Full Version : CV19 Hoax

Pages : [1] 2 3

Aianawa
5th May 2020, 06:31
I chuckled when I clicked that I cannot start a Hoax thread, as I have in Mods eyes, created one or two lol.

Most here on Forum are waking up to the Earth shutdown being a Hoax, yes ?.

Anyway, creating a thread as the data slowly comes in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iPihogbh3o

Aianawa
5th May 2020, 07:06
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QNlrsiO-Fo

Aianawa
5th May 2020, 07:40
Just in case, yes there was a virus, the response was orchestrated imo and overkill much

Wind
5th May 2020, 07:40
Moved the thread where it belongs.

We can talk about the virus and it's effects on the world of course.

Youtube talking heads and especially Fox News morons aren't a good source of information though.

Aianawa
5th May 2020, 08:44
Oh, where is the information so I may join your train of thought ?, an invitation to CNN omg.

Wind
5th May 2020, 08:49
No.

Aianawa
5th May 2020, 08:54
Okay then, this is sososo big that time will tell likely shortly.

There is no disrespect meant, my theory ( how you see this as hoax thread material is beyond me ) is that this has been a potential WW human emotional and mental abuse ( let alone the ones that have suffered or died so far ) directed by the usual suspects. For many reasons it has failed, celebrations upon that, Gates, WHO, UN and many more are in veils dissipating mode, have loved watching it in real time the last 3 weeks especially, the best thing is this broke the camels back, awakening wise.

Aianawa
5th May 2020, 09:20
Do I thank you for endorsing this by putting this in proven Hoaxies ?.

Gotta laugh as best mediSIN lol

Dreamtimer
5th May 2020, 11:40
Opposite Day is one of your favorite holidays, eh?

Infection numbers are still rising, deaths are still rising and that is after mostly voluntary social distancing in addition to quarantining. I would think mitigation efforts would be applauded, but not, of course, on Eternal Opposite Day.

I listen to a lot of stitchers as that has been an activity of mine for the last year and a half. They see the wisdom in the social distancing and they don't bitch about it. They want to keep their families safe. And it's amazing the ways in which they help each other.

Aianawa
5th May 2020, 19:56
DT have you had any feeling it is all a scam ?.

Have helped many to know the Scam, hugely beneficial losing the fear and anxiety oh and assistance to knowing ones own mind.

Emil El Zapato
5th May 2020, 20:43
I've got a scam scent for you Aianawa,

My co-worker's dad suffers from COPD and heart disease. He was hospitalized for a week and survived. So you see not EVERYONE dies from COVID-19. I smell hoax... :)

by the by...the hospital told him he would likely have to remain on oxygen for life...Another hoax?

Aianawa
5th May 2020, 21:59
Logical, create crisis, real or not, big or small, back it with flood of data n news ( event 201 research ), next step ?

Aianawa
6th May 2020, 00:22
https://twitter.com/i/status/1257738101134426112

Aianawa
6th May 2020, 01:39
Was a cold wettish day here in CHCH yesterday but took my young one to botanic gardens for a walk, needed a pee after a while and I was surprised the public toilets were closed, young one looked at me and said how can you not know that, lol children already live in two worlds, we have to regain that as adults, plus add worlds if able.

lilac
6th May 2020, 03:27
Dr. Judy Mikovits: https://plandemicmovie.com/ Part 1 documentary

Dreamtimer
6th May 2020, 11:53
Magical thinking isn't something I generally engage in. Either reality will give a wake-up call, or I will have to embrace deep denial. I've already watched denial lead to more than one person's death, not because of this new virus. Denial is quite dangerous.

I'm perfectly capable of being optimistic while also being realistic. I use critical thinking which involves considering all possibilities and I trust my instincts because they know best (as in better than logic, knowledge and what others say). I also know when to shut down the stress machine and just live life that day/morning/evening/moment.

I don't need to be led down garden paths by people who have agendas and get paid to say what they say.

Emil El Zapato
6th May 2020, 13:27
Dr. Judy Mikovits: https://plandemicmovie.com/ Part 1 documentary

that's interesting lilac...there is a series on Starz called 'Counterpart'. The world split in 1986 and they discovered one another...parallel worlds. 'Our' side infected the other side in 1996 with a 'flu' that decimated the population of the other side...7% of their world's population died. A faction from that side has been hellbent on revenge since. It is quite good but there are plot holes...J.K. Simmons stars as a dual character and their interplay is pretty fascinating.

Aianawa
8th May 2020, 23:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52mu-ZQGdAs

Aianawa
9th May 2020, 02:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V66H3BdJMoI&feature=emb_logo

Dreamtimer
9th May 2020, 14:17
that's interesting lilac...there is a series on Starz called 'Counterpart'. The world split in 1986 and they discovered one another...parallel worlds. 'Our' side infected the other side in 1996 with a 'flu' that decimated the population of the other side...7% of their world's population died. A faction from that side has been hellbent on revenge since. It is quite good but there are plot holes...J.K. Simmons stars as a dual character and their interplay is pretty fascinating.

Plandemic is mentioned in the Mysterious Universe podcast posted by Gio.

They say that it keeps getting taken down.

Dreamtimer
9th May 2020, 15:17
You can see part one on the Plandemic website.

Aianawa
9th May 2020, 21:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqeVRCF8M60

Aianawa
10th May 2020, 07:39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=103&v=2cmPhUAXsU0&feature=emb_logo

Chester
11th May 2020, 14:16
Viruses are a natural part of the microbiome and microbes play a partnership role with all biological aspects of being.

"Illness" at the physical level is a symptom of soul sickness (or soul blockage, whether intentional or unconsciously allowed).

Fear is the only legitimate thing to be afraid of.

Aianawa
14th May 2020, 22:18
Gee I made me mind up that 5g n cv were not connected, maybe I was incorrect >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=91&v=W7XCVYuVvcs&feature=emb_logo

May be bs

This is fake. It's a circuit board is out of a Satellite or Cable TV box!! The side of the board where he's holding it, at 00:37 you can see the LED digit display, to the right of that are 3 separate button and to the right of those is an infra-red sensor. The oppose side of the board at 00:41 you can see the aerial input, which is above where you see the faked "COV-19", to the right of that is a DC power input, then a 21-pin Scart output, then an Ethernet port.

Aianawa
21st May 2020, 07:34
The compliance was shocking but we did not know the truth, the government did, it said.

Aianawa
23rd May 2020, 02:38
More truth coming out >

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/tens-thousands-coronavirus-tests-have-double-counted-officials/?fbclid=IwAR32FXUsI_x_C7I52SA4T-8uNcJBefoWz4tK7L_fvW7toihTzTZVQZruo7Y

Tens of thousands of Covid-19 tests have been double-counted in the Government’s official tally, public health officials have admitted.
Diagnostic tests which involve taking saliva and nasal samples from the same patient are being counted as two tests, not one.
The Department of Health and Social Care and Public Health England each confirmed the double-counting.
This inflates the daily reported diagnostic test numbers by over 20 per cent, with that proportion being much higher earlier on in the crisis before home test kits were added to the daily totals.
Almost 350,000 more tests have been reported in Government data than people tested since the start of the pandemic.
The discrepancy is in large part explained by the practice of counting salvia and nasal samples for the same individual twice.
Public Health England oversee the testing of patients who are seriously ill in hospital, as well as the most critical key workers.
The test involves a swab from the mouth and nose as well as a sample of saliva. Although both of these are taken from the same patient, they are counted twice by the Government in its daily data.

It is not the first time the Government has been caught massaging the testing data. It was accused last month of including thousands of home tests which had been posted but not completed in a bid to reach its target of 100,000 tests.
Jon Ashworth MP, Labour’s Shadow Health Secretary, said: “Ministers have already received an embarrassing slap on the wrists for their dodgy spin on testing figures. It seems they haven’t learnt their lesson. We need absolute transparency in the presentation of these figures”.
The Government announced at the beginning of May that it would be extending its target from 100,000 tests per day to 200,000 tests per day. But so far it has only hit the 100,000 target nine times in the 20 days since its introduction.
Global health experts said the Government should stop fixating on its arbitrary targets and instead focus on making testing work to drive down Covid-19 infections in the UK.

Nicola Stonehouse, Professor of Molecular Virology at the University of Leeds, said: “I don’t think it’s helpful to be simply focused on the numbers of tests. We should concentrate on using our testing intelligently and combining testing with contact tracing."
PHE said that there were other reasons why one person may receive more than one test.
These included repeating a test after receiving inconclusive results and double checking a negative result.
Devi Sridhar, Professor of Global Public Health at the University of Edinburgh, said: “Instead of fixating on the exact number of tests, we should be looking at the ratio of confirmed cases to total number of people tested (and bringing this percentage down), the speed of tests and getting results to individuals.
"All while setting up a massive public health infrastructure with testing sites around the country for regular use by social care workers, health workers, and even towards teachers as capacity grows. The number of tests required is linked to how much transmission is occurring."

Aianawa
23rd May 2020, 21:43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=iaccTxk7NQs&feature=emb_logo

Chester
24th May 2020, 01:19
In the US, it's a scamDEMic™

Aianawa
28th May 2020, 22:18
Is Putrid stuff > https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/21/nursing-homes-residents-account-for-81-of-covid-19-deaths-in-minnesota-but-state-still-allows-facilities-to-admit-covid-19-positive-patients/

latest Q post > Q4344

May 28 2020 12:39:13 (EST) NEW
www.breitbart.com... -to-admit-covid-19-positive-patients/
The truth is right in front of you.
Q

Emil El Zapato
28th May 2020, 22:21
Indeed Breitbart is putrid...

Emil El Zapato
28th May 2020, 22:32
but if you meant the nursing home thing...isn't the right of the right to allow business as usual?

anyway...These are mostly rural areas which are Red parts of the state (i.e. Conservative/Republican)

Four Minnesota nursing homes with COVID-19 outbreaks cited for serious infection-control violations
The state Department of Health found the homes placed their residents in "immediate jeopardy."

Sauer Health Care is one of three Minnesota nursing homes with outbreaks of COVID-19 that have been cited by the state for infection-control violations that have endangered residents.

A troubled nursing home in Moorhead transported a coronavirus patient to a dialysis center without notifying staff at the center or the driver of the patient’s infection, potentially exposing at least nine people to the deadly virus.

At a nursing home in west-central Minnesota, a resident with symptoms of the virus was allowed to attend communal meals and group bingo games, endangering 17 other residents of the facility.

And in Winona, a nursing home with a major coronavirus outbreak moved a patient who appeared sickened with the COVID-19 respiratory illness to a room with someone who was healthy. Staff also wandered about the facility without removing contaminated protective gear.

Those are among the findings of state inspection reports last month of four Minnesota nursing homes with coronavirus cases. The reports, released Wednesday by the state Department of Health, offer a glimpse into how the virus has spread in more than 200 long-term care facilities across the state, killing 759 people and infecting more than 2,600 residents. All told, 81% of the deaths from the virus have been in long-term care — among the highest rates in the nation.

“These violations are the result of long-standing infection-control problems that are becoming glaringly visible in this pandemic,” said Kristine Sundberg, executive director of Elder Voice Family Advocates.

All four nursing homes cited were found to have placed their residents in “immediate jeopardy,” which means they were put at risk of serious harm or death by the violations. The facilities include the Moorhead Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, Parkview Home in Belview, Sauer Health Care in Winona, and the Villa at Bryn Mawr in Minneapolis.

Aianawa
28th May 2020, 23:24
All I can say is, common sense may have saved many lives

Emil El Zapato
28th May 2020, 23:33
hey, hey...I most certainly would agree with that... :)

Dreamtimer
29th May 2020, 11:41
Common sense goes out the window when money comes first. And when people aren't paid enough to do the jobs they do, that affects how well they do their job.

Aianawa
31st May 2020, 07:15
Indeed >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH7vOm_qA-A&feature=emb_rel_end

modwiz
31st May 2020, 08:32
Indeed >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH7vOm_qA-A&feature=emb_rel_end

They are a good team and I like them. Krystal is shining and her male counterpart seems very comfortable with himself. I like those two people.

They have no horse in the race, except the human race.

Amanda
31st May 2020, 19:53
How interesting to find this thread. I want to share some first person information.

I live in a rural farming area. We have backpackers and seasonal fruit pickers and all types of People passing through. We have had zero people with the virus. That's right absolutely zero. We are a sizable town - there is an aged care home and another connected to the hospital - several schools and many many many artistic and sporting activities. Loads of People interacting and even with the lockdown food outlets were all keeping their businesses active.

I have had questions from the start. I want to be very clear here - I have never denied that there was an illness and I am always respectful to the dead - and particularly at this time in our Earths history. I think it was a seasonal influenza. The influenza may have been altered within a laboratory somewhere - who knows? Someone knows the truth - they always do.

News from Italy states that co-morbidity has been recognised as a major contributing factor to any recent virus deaths. Professionals are admitting that many many many patients had existing health issues and that they definitely contributed to the death. The death statistics are being reviewed as we speak. Articles are online. Is this a sign that the truth is fizzing up to the surface?

Contacts within the medical professional have stated that death certificates have been altered. Plenty of posts on social media about relatives with end stage cancer or advanced age and frail health, were given a cause of death as the virus - on the death certificate.

Has anyone thought about the health of individuals and their propensity to catch a biological illness? It never escapes me that People drink water laced with Sodium Fluoride and eat foods that have been watered with the same water they drink - double dose there - and - when heating/boiling water that contains Sodium Fluoride it makes it even more toxic. That is the science - it is all there on the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and that means People get a triple dose of that particular toxin.

Let's consider processed food - was it sprayed with insecticides and pesticides as it was grown? As it was processed for packaging what chemicals were added? Do you see the point I am making? I have a book that is a comprehensive list of all known food and cosmetic and pharmaceutical additives - basically all the numbers that are listed with the ingredients on food and cosmetic packaging. I know a person who carries an epi pen because allergy tests were not conclusive. It appears there is now a growing section of society who cannot tolerate the pesticides and they have to research everything before they can eat. Think about that - you know you have an allergic reaction but medical science cannot pin point the allergy. The best the doctor can do is give you an epi pen and wish you luck.

I'm starting to rant a bit but my point it this: I had questions from the start of this event. Just happened to have friends in China when it erupted - they returned home to America no illness - nothing - and they were smack bang at the epicentre. Then it got more interesting - when they got home, all they had to do was take their own temperature twice a day - no government official or community nurse. My first thought was this virus is serious but with what is in front of me - I have more questions than answers.

Our bodies have to tolerate Sodium Fluoride in the water. Geo-engineering in the sky that floats downs and is inhaled and ingested and absorbed via the skin. Chemicals on and within processed foods. I'm actually surprised at how strong the Human Body is - so many of us are still here.

Last point of interest - the lockdown and masks are part of a ritual. Now I want to be very clear here - I don't do the light or dark stuff (don't even want to write the word) but information has surfaced that there is a ritual happening and you are either part of it or you are not. Cannot confirm or deny but on this planet - watching it go into lockdown everywhere - that is a whole lot of power there all on its own.

Take care everyone - thanks for the opportunity to speak freely and in a safe place.

Much Respect - Amanda

Aianawa
3rd June 2020, 07:28
https://www.bitchute.com/video/8bJ31ASrHog1/

Aianawa
6th June 2020, 05:26
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/04/covid-19-lancet-retracts-paper-that-halted-hydroxychloroquine-trials

Aianawa
6th June 2020, 09:47
Even the Germans now enjoying cv19 red pills > https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2020/05/29/german-official-leaks-report-denouncing-corona-as-global-false-alarm/

modwiz
6th June 2020, 11:52
I just came from twelve hours of a Full Moon ceremony, and it was exquisite.

There were at least a dozen people, it was more, and 'the plague' crept into the dialogue, point made, we moved on.

I like to use language with skill, unlike Aiawanese, :love: and things like 'cv19hoax' are of poor syntax.

CV-19 is no hoax. It is patented. Paperwork is reality in the world of the demi-urge. (poor fellow, quite a sad story).

So, a very real virus, with a patent, is suddenly 'out in the wild', but it comes with a bio-phobic narrative.

The narrative was the hoax.

Never fell for it. However, I was very comforting to those who were infected. The bio-phobic mind virus inserted into many by the media and their 'experts'.

The Goddess allows us to join in Her dreaming and be in the world, but not of it. The world is not the Earth.

All phobias are fear based, duh,:) and there is no reasoning with fear.

"Fear is the mind killer"

I will not bore people or torture myself with the neuro-chemical validation of the above book/movie quote.

Fear and hysteria tend to travel together.

If I cannot provide comfort, then providing some distance is all the rage these days.

Beware of ''experts''.

Aianawa
6th June 2020, 21:53
Spose better said the cv19 is n has been hoaxed by the negtrids and xperts

ps and those that choooose to believe them

Aianawa
7th June 2020, 01:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=38&v=GXYzjYBTlpA&feature=emb_logo

Emil El Zapato
7th June 2020, 13:07
ok, I'm sure as this is O'Really, it is a clipped video... Washington's gripe is Fox News ... This is a double backflip ... The solution to Washington's gripe ... The ability to read and sift and critically to read between the lines but that has to be facilitated by a discontinuation of clipping out parts of discourse that don't meet the agenda.

Aianawa
9th June 2020, 12:00
https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidnikel/2020/06/07/norway-scientist-claims-report-proves-coronavirus-was-lab-made/#2d330e7a121d

Aianawa
9th June 2020, 12:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=182&v=Md31d6q1PF8&feature=emb_logo

Aianawa
11th June 2020, 05:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqO_XYe_oLo&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3ALuvKZd_W4fzouJjzDghAaQQ5yVUxBlD6FMpRS oJ8AIdDacWa7bpWMHU

Emil El Zapato
11th June 2020, 11:35
Trump is solving problems right now...it's amazing what a misanthrope can do for the world...this is the Hegelian Dialectic, Enlightenment, the ying yang, and everything else rolled up into one nice package. Amazing!

Wind
11th June 2020, 19:44
Trump wouldn't be a good leader in a hamburger joint let alone being the leader of the western world.

I wouldn't even trust in his ability to tie his own shoelaces if he has any.

Emil El Zapato
11th June 2020, 20:11
lol, I'm sure he gave those up in kindergarten... :)

Aianawa
13th June 2020, 06:40
Getting obvious >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWsyNB95ljY

Since a few naysayers have gathered or visited here, as the evidence snowballs what say ye ?

Dreamtimer
13th June 2020, 12:41
Tucker has proven himself to be dishonest and two-faced. I personally can't take anything he says with much seriousness.

Emil El Zapato
13th June 2020, 13:02
I've watched about 3 minutes total of everything he has done, it was all it took to recognize that he was dog poopoo... :)

Aianawa
14th June 2020, 01:52
Your amazing NAP n DT, thankyou.

Even the set ups are now being exsposed > https://truepundit.com/exclusive-bill-gates-negotiated-100-billion-contact-tracing-deal-with-democratic-congressman-sponsor-of-bill-six-months-before-coronavirus-pandemic/

Bill is now over and his cohorts, dems and repubs alike, many here will not hear, not that your listening, or yet can see but will.

modwiz
14th June 2020, 07:24
For those who continually atagonize the dead, they get what they deserve. Anger!

Let the dead bury their own.

Aianawa
14th June 2020, 09:43
Raising the dead is important Modwiz imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=L8EL5AwimwE&feature=emb_logo

modwiz
14th June 2020, 14:27
Raising the dead is important Modwiz imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=L8EL5AwimwE&feature=emb_logo

Good luck with that effort.

The video you shared might help with the comatose.

People do come out of comas.

The dead are only raised in religious myths and necromancy.

Aianawa
16th June 2020, 06:19
In all honesty Moddy, this imo in some ways is a 9/11 wakener somewhay, self obvious becoming the cv19 journey, differing governments pushing, guiding, shoving differing but similar narratives atm, people like what, ok, thats enough sleeping pills wtf is the go.

modwiz
16th June 2020, 23:34
In all honesty Moddy, this imo in some ways is a 9/11 wakener somewhay, self obvious becoming the cv19 journey, differing governments pushing, guiding, shoving differing but similar narratives atm, people like what, ok, thats enough sleeping pills wtf is the go.

I know you are fighting for what you feel is important. The good fight, as it could be called.

I share what you feel about the 'situation' and its dysfunction.

I will no longer comment on your approach.

Go for it.

Aianawa
19th June 2020, 09:20
Great talk and perceptions >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIzBS79RbLQ

Aianawa
26th June 2020, 08:01
Funny laughable that rioting etc finishes with face mask must comply , ffs people are allowing it omg.

Aianawa
27th June 2020, 22:06
About past flu shots n cv19 > https://doctormurray.com/does-the-flu-shot-increase-covid-19-risk/

Aianawa
3rd July 2020, 11:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fhGV1LxeKQ&bpctr=1593777884

So well done, so well it will likely be gone soon.

Dreamtimer
3rd July 2020, 13:27
I wish it was a hoax, considering how tragic the reality is.

Perhaps you should come to America, Aianawa. Then you can catch Covid-19 yourself and experience the reality of it. Our numbers are spiking through the roof. And that's after Trump said he wants less testing.

But you just can't sweep everything under the rug.

You know what they say, experience is the best teacher. Come on over and catch yourself a virus!

(I am being facetious in that I don't actually want anyone to be sick nor do I wish the long term complications upon anyone. They could last the rest of someone's life.)

Aianawa
4th July 2020, 01:59
Again, cv19 is real, just like putting people with CV19 in rest homes is real/murder.

Emil El Zapato
4th July 2020, 12:54
oh Aianawa ... Putting an aged COVID19 victim anywhere but an ICU can be murder essentially. Is the case for my co-worker's father. He's a tough sucker and survived it though but with lifelong after effects.

Dreamtimer
4th July 2020, 14:01
When did you say cv19 is real? I missed that one.

Aragorn
4th July 2020, 15:28
When did you say cv19 is real? I missed that one.

In his defense, he did acknowledge that the virus itself and the disease are real. 'Twas some time ago already, though, and it was hidden in Vernacular™, but he did acknowledge it. ;)

Aianawa
5th July 2020, 00:14
Much love DT, ta Aragorn.

Aianawa
5th July 2020, 07:07
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR_tJxCg90M&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR069oz3qx6Yd1t8Lzuzh1uiAovOWAUV-z6vulCDvnEqASMPhTqEQ7oq-tE

Emil El Zapato
5th July 2020, 13:02
This is sourced from Russia you know ... I just realized this after a long time I guess. Either that or the speaker is demonic or just typically insane. Are you a Russian agent Aianawa?

Amanda
6th July 2020, 23:57
This thread is still moving along and as such I had to share an item of interest. If anyone can prove the man in the video is not a medical professional and not who he states he is - then please correct me. He appears to be risking his career by speaking out and at his level of profession - possibly his life. Take a look and make up your own mind.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/18rjdbE1wVPF/?fbclid=IwAR2Orv4aBfRRX5oRHQLhPVYqwGYLmCkzcIoSgh17 cPQ3ObfhsGZQAMsLPw0

For those who are interested - where I live - still zero. Zero diagnosed and as such no deaths. You would have to drive for several hours to reach a location that has recorded a death and then it is only one person. Much Respect to those who have died during this historic global event please be at Peace and guide Us in Benevolent Spirit.

Much Respect - Amanda

Aianawa
7th July 2020, 21:32
CV19 is really awaking people , is like watching a movie script as aha's continue, intelligent people using logic have already got Queries, know thyselves already helping others from get go, open minded now going Oh, outer warriors still hanging on as their rite, the 6 % > are you CraZy lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=58&v=jyCyHf7vI00&feature=emb_logo

Emil El Zapato
7th July 2020, 23:55
ok, that's pretty funny, I guess.

Aianawa
8th July 2020, 10:49
This thread is still moving along and as such I had to share an item of interest. If anyone can prove the man in the video is not a medical professional and not who he states he is - then please correct me. He appears to be risking his career by speaking out and at his level of profession - possibly his life. Take a look and make up your own mind.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/18rjdbE1wVPF/?fbclid=IwAR2Orv4aBfRRX5oRHQLhPVYqwGYLmCkzcIoSgh17 cPQ3ObfhsGZQAMsLPw0

For those who are interested - where I live - still zero. Zero diagnosed and as such no deaths. You would have to drive for several hours to reach a location that has recorded a death and then it is only one person. Much Respect to those who have died during this historic global event please be at Peace and guide Us in Benevolent Spirit.

Much Respect - Amanda

Enjoyed thanks Amanda >

Emil El Zapato
8th July 2020, 11:36
One glance at that person's visage and it is obvious he is cracked.

Aianawa
10th July 2020, 08:01
https://www.facebook.com/lesa.fisherpatten/videos/3151129788277372/

Emil El Zapato
10th July 2020, 11:57
that's b.s. Aianawa, that is not how it is calculated. I think this thread should be deleted. Here is Houston Texas every family member and many friends families are infected and some are dying. What the hell is hoaxed about this. The President is beyond callous in his acquiescence to COVID deaths. Even his niece says he is inhabited by a demon.

Emil El Zapato
10th July 2020, 12:49
And another thing ... :)

Trump is a cultist leading his sheep to the slaughter.

Aianawa
10th July 2020, 20:22
Dear NAP, there for you may be more truth than one on this matter, that goes for me also.

Dreamtimer
11th July 2020, 11:40
Trump is gas lighting America. With Covid19 and many other things. Unfortunately, it works all too well. It's a staple tool in the belt of authoritarians, including would-be ones.

Elen
11th July 2020, 14:08
In France, the passengers killed a bus driver for demanding that they wear masks...is this legit?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/10/philippe-monguillot-french-bus-driver-dies-following-attack-passengers-refused-wear-masks

Emil El Zapato
11th July 2020, 16:01
It looks legit...

Aragorn
11th July 2020, 16:07
In France, the passengers killed a bus driver for demanding that they wear masks...is this legit?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/10/philippe-monguillot-french-bus-driver-dies-following-attack-passengers-refused-wear-masks

It was in the news here in Belgium, so I think it's legit. :unsure:

Aianawa
11th July 2020, 23:15
Yes common sense starting to preveil >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=238&v=udFEuuFxqs8&feature=emb_logo

Aianawa
12th July 2020, 06:42
https://off-guardian.org/2020/07/02/no-one-has-died-from-the-coronavirus-president-of-the-bulgarian-pathology-association/

Much more at link >

Ahigh-profile European pathologist is reporting that he and his colleagues across Europe have not found any evidence of any deaths from the novel coronavirus on that continent.

Dr. Stoian Alexov called the World Health Organization (WHO) a “criminal medical organization” for creating worldwide fear and chaos without providing objectively verifiable proof of a pandemic.

Another stunning revelation from Bulgarian Pathology Association (BPA) president Dr. Alexov is that he believes it’s currently “impossible” to create a vaccine against the virus.

He also revealed that European pathologists haven’t identified any antibodies that are specific for SARS-CoV-2.

These stunning statements raise major questions, including about officials’ and scientists’ claims regarding the many vaccines they’re rushing into clinical trials around the world.

They also raise doubt about the veracity of claims of discovery of anti-novel-coronavirus antibodies (which are beginning to be used to treat patients).

Novel-coronavirus-specific antibodies are supposedly the basis for the expensive serology test kits being used in many countries (some of which have been found to be unacceptably inaccurate).

And they’re purportedly key to the immunity certificates coveted by Bill Gates that are about to go into widespread use — in the form of the COVI-PASS — in 15 countries including the UK, US, and Canada.

Dr. Alexov made his jaw-dropping observations in a video interview summarizing the consensus of participants in a May 8, 2020, European Society of Pathology (ESP) webinar on COVID-19.

The May 13 video interview of Dr. Alexov was conducted by Dr. Stoycho Katsarov, chair of the Center for Protection of Citizens’ Rights in Sofia and a former Bulgarian deputy minister of health. The video is on the BPA’s website, which also highlights some of Dr. Alexov’s main points.

We asked a native Bulgarian speaker with a science background to orally translate the video interview into English. We then transcribed her translation. The video is here and our English transcript is here.

Among the major bombshells Dr. Alexov dropped is that the leaders of the May 8 ESP webinar said no novel-coronavirus-specific antibodies have been found.

The body forms antibodies specific to pathogens it encounters. These specific antibodies are known as monoclonal antibodies and are a key tool in pathology. This is done via immunohistochemistry, which involves tagging antibodies with colours and then coating the biopsy- or autopsy-tissue slides with them. After giving the antibodies time to bind to the pathogens they’re specific for, the pathologists can look at the slides under a microscope and see the specific places where the coloured antibodies — and therefore the pathogens they’re bound to – are located.

Therefore, in the absence of monoclonal antibodies to the novel coronavirus, pathologists cannot verify whether SARS-CoV-2 is present in the body, or whether the diseases and deaths attributed to it indeed were caused by the virus rather than by something else.

It would be easy to dismiss Dr. Alexov as just another crank ‘conspiracy theorist.’ After all many people believe they’re everywhere these days, spreading dangerous misinformation about COVID-19 and other issues.

In addition, little of what Dr. Alexov alleges was the consensus from the May 8 webinar is in the publicly viewable parts of the proceedings.

But keep in mind that whistleblowers often stand alone because the vast majority of people are afraid to speak out publicly.

Also, Dr. Alexov has an unimpugnable record and reputation. He’s been a physician for 30 years. He’s president of the BPA, a member of the ESP’s Advisory Board and head of the histopathology department at the Oncology Hospital in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia.

On top of that, there’s other support for what Dr. Alexov is saying.

For example, the director of the Institute of Forensic Medicine at the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf in Germany said in media interviews that there’s a striking dearth of solid evidence for COVID-19’s lethality.

“COVID-19 is a fatal disease only in exceptional cases, but in most cases it is a predominantly harmless viral infection,” Dr. Klaus Püschel told a German paper in April. Adding in another interview:

In quite a few cases, we have also found that the current corona infection has nothing whatsoever to do with the fatal outcome because other causes of death are present, for example, a brain hemorrhage or a heart attack […] [COVID-19 is] not particularly dangerous viral disease […] All speculation about individual deaths that have not been expertly examined only fuel anxiety.”

Also, one of us (Rosemary) and another journalist, Amory Devereux, documented in a June 9 Off-Guardian article that the novel coronavirus has not fulfilled Koch’s postulates.

These postulates are scientific steps used to prove whether a virus exists and has a one-to-one relationship with a specific disease. We showed that to date no one has proven SARS-CoV-2 causes a discrete illness matching the characteristics of all the people who ostensibly died from COVID-19. Nor has the virus has been isolated, reproduced and then shown to cause this discrete illness.

In addition, in a June 27 Off-Guardian article two more journalists, Torsten Engelbrecht and Konstantin Demeter, added to the evidence that “the existence of SARS-CoV-2 RNA is based on faith, not fact.”

The pair also confirmed “there is no scientific proof that those RNA sequences [deemed to match that of the novel coronavirus] are the causative agent of what is called COVID-19.”

Dr. Alexov stated in the May 13 interview that:

the main conclusion [of those of us who participated in the May 8 webinar] was that the autopsies that were conducted in Germany, Italy, Spain, France and Sweden do not show that the virus is deadly.”

He added that:

What all of the pathologists said is that there’s no one who has died from the coronavirus. I will repeat that: no one has died from the coronavirus.”

Dr. Alexov also observed there is no proof from autopsies that anyone deemed to have been infected with the novel coronavirus died only from an inflammatory reaction sparked by the virus (presenting as interstitial pneumonia) rather than from other potentially fatal diseases.

Another revelation of his is that:

“We need to see exactly how the law will deal with immunization and that vaccine that we’re all talking about, because I’m certain it’s [currently] not possible to create a vaccine against COVID. I’m not sure what exactly Bill Gates is doing with his laboratories – is it really a vaccine he’s producing, or something else?”

As pointed to above, the inability to identify monoclonal antibodies for the virus suggests there is no basis for the vaccines, serological testing and immunity certificates being rolled out around the globe at unprecedented speed and cost. In fact, there is no solid evidence the virus exists.

Dr. Alexov made still more important points. For example, he noted that, in contrast to the seasonal influenza, SARS-CoV-2 hasn’t been proven to kill youth:

[With the flu] we can find one virus which can cause a young person to die with no other illness present […] In other words, the coronavirus infection is an infection that does not lead to death. And the flu can lead to death.”

(There have been reports of severe maladies such as Kawasaki-like disease and stroke in young people who were deemed to have a novel-coronavirus infection. However, the majority of published papers on these cases are very short and include only one or only a small handful of patients. Moreover, commenters on the papers note it’s impossible to determine the role of the virus because the papers’ authors did not control sufficiently, if at all, for confounding factors. It’s most likely that children’s deaths attributed to COVID-19 in fact are from multiple organ failure resulting from the combination of the drug cocktail and ventilation that these children are subjected to.)

Dr. Alexov therefore asserted that:

the WHO is creating worldwide chaos, with no real facts behind what they’re saying.”

Among the myriad ways the WHO is creating that chaos is by prohibiting almost all autopsies of people deemed to have died from COVID-19. As a result, reported Dr. Alexov, by May 13 only three such autopsies had been conducted in Bulgaria.

Also, the WHO is dictating that everyone said to be infected with the novel coronavirus who subsequently dies must have their deaths attributed to COVID-19.

“That’s quite stressful for us, and for me in particular, because we have protocols and procedures which we need to use,” he told Dr. Katsarov. “…And another pathologist 100 years from now is going to say, ‘Hey, those pathologists didn’t know what they were doing [when they said the cause of death was COVID-19]!’ So we need to be really strict with our diagnoses, because they could be proven [or disproven], and they could be checked again later.”

He disclosed that pathologists in several countries in Europe, as well as in China, Australia and Canada are strongly resisting the pressure on them to attribute deaths to COVID-19 alone:

I’m really sad that we need to follow the [WHO’s] instructions without even thinking about them. But in Germany, France, Italy and England they’re starting to think that we shouldn’t follow the WHO so strictly, and [instead] when we’re writing the cause of death we should have some pathology [results to back that up] and we should follow the protocol. [That’s because] when we say something we need to be able to prove it.”

(He added that autopsies could have helped confirm or disprove the theory that many of the people deemed to have died of COVID-19 in Italy had previously received the H1N1 flu vaccine. Because, as he noted, the vaccine suppresses adults’ immune systems and therefore may have been a significant contributor to their deaths by making them much more susceptible to infection.)

Drs. Alexov and Katsarov agreed that yet another aspect of the WHO-caused chaos and its fatal consequences is many people are likely to die soon from diseases such as cancer because the lockdowns, combined with the emptying of hospitals (ostensibly to make room for COVID-19 patients), halted all but the most pressing procedures and treatments.

They also observed these diseases are being exacerbated by the fear and chaos surrounding COVID-19.

We know that stress significantly suppresses the immune system, so I can really claim 200% that all the chronic diseases will be more severe and more acute per se. Specifically in situ carcinoma – over 50% of these are going to become more invasive […] So I will say that this epidemic isn’t so much an epidemic of the virus, it’s an epidemic of giving people a lot of fear and stress.”

In addition, posited Dr. Alexov, as another direct and dire result of the pandemic panic many people are losing faith in physicians.

Because in my opinion the coronavirus isn’t that dangerous, and how are people going to have trust in me doing cancer pathology, much of which is related to viruses as well? But nobody is talking about that.”

We emailed Dr. Alexov several questions, including asking why he believes it’s impossible to create a vaccine against COVID-19.

He didn’t answer the questions directly. Dr. Alexov instead responded:

Dreamtimer
12th July 2020, 13:45
Common sense starting to prevail...

That statement came just after Elen and Aragorn talking about a bus driver getting killed by angry passengers.

Is that really common sense to you, Aianawa?

Aianawa
12th July 2020, 21:01
No, as the truth rises to the top, like the five governors who murdered all those elderly, they be intelligent so yes it is murder, common sense lets us know, what else did those five governors have in common ?.

Aianawa
12th July 2020, 21:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ao6tx5aCxQ&feature=youtu.be

Emil El Zapato
13th July 2020, 00:01
Just to hazard a guess, Aianawa... Common sense?

Dreamtimer
13th July 2020, 13:06
Why do surgeons wear masks?

What diseases have they gotten from mask wearing?

Why do people care so little about their fellow countrymen?

Dreamtimer
13th July 2020, 13:58
This is what failure to protect your community brings:

https://images.dailykos.com/images/831285/story_image/Untitled.png?1594635347

My state's curve has been going steadily down and we are more and more open. Right now it is flattening. I hope this is not a precursor to an upswing. Our neighbors, PA and VA aren't doing as well as we are.

Aianawa
13th July 2020, 21:26
Why do surgeons wear masks?

What diseases have they gotten from mask wearing?

Why do people care so little about their fellow countrymen?

Lol is to protect the patient, research. masks make no to little difference with cv19

Aianawa
13th July 2020, 21:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKJGKxsDhvo

Dreamtimer
14th July 2020, 01:08
I haven't seen any evidence that they don't help. Since there isn't any.

But there is evidence that they do.

Masks help prevent disease spread which is why surgeons wear them.

Now doctors have to wear N95s or respirators to protect themselves from contagious patients. And they have to wear protective clothing as well. They have to do a lot more than normal.

Those of us not working in hospitals wear them to prevent spread when we don't know we are infected or are carriers.

We don't need any more evidence to know that works, we have all the evidence we need going all the way back to the Spanish flu.

I'm surprised to see you show such a basic lack of understanding, Aianawa.

Amanda
14th July 2020, 02:22
For some reason I could not transfer the actual document - so - I applied a copy and paste to a word document. The below is an actual section taken directly from the Rockerfeller Playbook. The entire document is available online and from memory has somewhere in the vicinity of fifty - sixty pages.

Operation Lockstep: From the Rockerfeller Playbook

1st Phase: Common cold/Flu. Mild symptoms at most. Media endorsement of mass paranoia and fear. Flawed testing system utilised, which picks up any genetic material in the body and triggers a positive result. Inflation of Covid case numbers, through changing of death certificates, double counting and classifying all deaths including other diseases and natural causes as Covid 19. Lockdown will condition us to life under Draconian Laws, prevent protests and identify public resistance.

2nd Phase: The 1st phase will lead to compromised and frail immune systems through lack of food, social distancing, wearing of masks and lack of contact with sunlight and healthy bacteria. Exposure to 5G radiation will further attack the immune system. Thus when people re-emerge into society, more people will fall ill. This will be blamed on Covid19. This will all occur before the vaccination is ready to justify it. A longer and more potent lockdown will follow until everyone takes the vaccine.

3rd Phase: If majority of people resist the vaccine, a weaponised SARS/HIV/MERS virus will be released. A lot of people will die from this. It will be survival of the fittest. It will also be the ultimate push for everyone to be vaccinated, in order to return to normality. Those who have taken the vaccine will be at war with those who have not. It will be anarchy from all sides.

The person who posted the excerpt added two questions;

1. Will you take the vaccine, accept the Mark of the Beast and sell your soul to the system?

2. Will you fight for your Rights and for your Children to have a future?

I conducted a quick look for the above sited diseases and noted that there has been not a single SARS case since 2004. Keep that in mind should it return. Will it be naturally occurring (whatever that means these days) or will a government operative be tasked with ensuring it is placed within a certain population? Who knows someone does - they always do.

Also want to share some valuable educational information - well at least I thought it was educational and valuable. Concise version - so fill in the gaps or conduct your own research. Attended my local library recently and was forced to use hand sanitiser. I was polite but given my fair and very sensitive skin I told the employee I would photograph the ingredients - as she could make me ill.

One ingredient is listed as: DMDM hydantoin. I researched it via an MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and a book titled: The Chemical Maze by Bill Stratham 2011. What I found was educational information that informed me the ingredient is not safe for Humans and should not be placed on the skin. I learned that it gives off Formaldehyde and that is definitely toxic to Humans. I posted my entire experience and research on my personal fb page. I can easily come back and type up another post with all the chemical details - for those who are pushed for time.

Deepest reverence for all those who have passed away during this event and also all those who have passed away in war and due to famine and lack of water and every other horror that we Humans inflict on other Humans and Animals and the Ecology.

Keep learning and don't forget to be kind to one another. We are all in this together whether we like it or not. Remember when we fight with one another - the enemy is laughing at us and takes another step to their victory.

Much Respect - Amanda

Amanda
14th July 2020, 02:34
This meme really does sum up what is happening - from my point of view and personal perspective. If it is too 'in your face' and is deemed inappropriate for this thread - please remove.

https://www.facebook.com/AEGISAlliance/photos/gm.2722221361369790/1453014304901794/?type=3&eid=ARDAZanPTey2WBYKQXN-3UuGN2ytkkkIX0wN2NsWTtUH5rPZVSn9pLy74k9dH_xgBJvlDL zCb6DLmhyO&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARDBa2bE96elmR7RqXroeS08S5M6SMjP PB_KhqMNTu90w02fsGht0u2aAN5ZpelXwNmbkb3aW8QSJf-0qXBbbDkLAIKvGzov_2JNeTBL8mV2SZQQOH2QIdr7yPWDTy_qU 1gdY7YEDy1-oTFeM40vTSX73W_wa8xByVES4Sw2nu7DgkTbxgJvqhD3I265g3 um4PCTBUR7z68b6R_8JLn_zHrBjl9A3dxXPWfr8LptvmKsTJGd 1XIjjPYGeb4fMbQko07NEzx_FjLckoRppu2ylVOaQRMGAlpnSu yeL05S8n8cqGlJLTzELJpmbJTnTOHDxE7NPPv8QVfxJBHXuA9r oX0BP22LrP77Yiwru79MkbhGTQ3L8p3vCCccSokU3b32YCQZx6 XDL4m1ZtNCTx9tTM6aG06N5yfxAVHsg27ukqt8wEM&__tn__=EEHH-R

Much Respect - Amanda

Emil El Zapato
14th July 2020, 11:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKJGKxsDhvo

antibiotics are totally useless against a virus? Why does he cite that as a contraindication to a virus therapy? Why would any legitimate physician use that as a legitimate ameliorative. His emphasis is as usual monetary...Another conservative.

This stuff is ridiculous and completely off the point of potential deaths. What is wrong with these people? He seems to be worried about his portfolio. He himself is sick and it ain't from the virus.

Dreamtimer
14th July 2020, 13:12
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ec1mv_eXoAEzWKF?format=jpg&name=900x900

Mexico is doing better than us. That's just embarrassing.

Emil El Zapato
14th July 2020, 14:00
I think Saudi Arabia would probably be a good measure or at least closer to the true mortality rate of COVID-19 (without normalizing strains). So let everyone in the world get infected and you end up with a mere 70 million deaths. Trump can live with that, as long as one of the statistics isn't him or his girlfriend...oops, I meant daughter.

Aianawa
14th July 2020, 22:52
This meme really does sum up what is happening - from my point of view and personal perspective. If it is too 'in your face' and is deemed inappropriate for this thread - please remove.

https://www.facebook.com/AEGISAlliance/photos/gm.2722221361369790/1453014304901794/?type=3&eid=ARDAZanPTey2WBYKQXN-3UuGN2ytkkkIX0wN2NsWTtUH5rPZVSn9pLy74k9dH_xgBJvlDL zCb6DLmhyO&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARDBa2bE96elmR7RqXroeS08S5M6SMjP PB_KhqMNTu90w02fsGht0u2aAN5ZpelXwNmbkb3aW8QSJf-0qXBbbDkLAIKvGzov_2JNeTBL8mV2SZQQOH2QIdr7yPWDTy_qU 1gdY7YEDy1-oTFeM40vTSX73W_wa8xByVES4Sw2nu7DgkTbxgJvqhD3I265g3 um4PCTBUR7z68b6R_8JLn_zHrBjl9A3dxXPWfr8LptvmKsTJGd 1XIjjPYGeb4fMbQko07NEzx_FjLckoRppu2ylVOaQRMGAlpnSu yeL05S8n8cqGlJLTzELJpmbJTnTOHDxE7NPPv8QVfxJBHXuA9r oX0BP22LrP77Yiwru79MkbhGTQ3L8p3vCCccSokU3b32YCQZx6 XDL4m1ZtNCTx9tTM6aG06N5yfxAVHsg27ukqt8wEM&__tn__=EEHH-R

Much Respect - Amanda

People are finally waking up to the corruption Amanda, the corp owned msn owned by the controllers ( ones creating suffering on mass ), they are losing the narrative more hugely each day, even members here who hear from there msn narrative blinkers are aha-ing slowly, is not about Trump or dems or repubs, is about oneself first.

antibiotics are totally useless against a virus? Why does he cite that as a contraindication to a virus therapy? Why would any legitimate physician use that as a legitimate ameliorative. His emphasis is as usual monetary...Another conservative.

This stuff is ridiculous and completely off the point of potential deaths. What is wrong with these people? He seems to be worried about his portfolio. He himself is sick and it ain't from the virus.

TOTally incorrect on all counts imo NAP, did you listen then google to research yourself, lol nope. imo Keep working with what you atm know but every so often when you know completely your rite, say i am incorrect then go into your feelings, not emotions that come after feelings, and sense into, great aha's have come from this for myself n others, usually massive aha's.

Emil El Zapato
14th July 2020, 23:11
:) of course, Aianawa... godd*mn those emotions...but I'll give you this one...just on account I knew what I posted wasn't completely accurate...I was just looking to take my shot (out of boredom, of course)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqyGoE2Q4Y

Aianawa
14th July 2020, 23:44
Feel our joint mirror may spoke if speakable, complex lol.

Emil El Zapato
15th July 2020, 00:03
Why you playin' with my emotions, Aianawa... :)

Amanda
15th July 2020, 00:16
I noted the mention of surgical staff/doctors wearing masks. My understanding is that during surgery masks are worn as part of the keeping of a sterile field. Also it was explained to me by a medical professional years ago - the mask prevents sweat and/or saliva from dropping into the patient. Remember the patient has been opened up and has their internal body exposed. Wearing masks to prevent a virus is not the same. I still think of the example my (then) doctor told me about how a virus works - years ago. She explained that she got cold sores (herpes virus) and she kissed her husband and child and they never got them. A virus sits in a recess in your body and will not become active, unless you are under a lot of stress or overdo the coffee/alcohol et cetera. Bacterial infection she explained - like a common cold can be spread by sneezing and coughing. So that is the difference between a viral infection and a bacterial infection as explained in simple terms by a medical professional.

Essentially - a virus has the potential to make you sick and when the symptoms resolve the virus will find a recess and sit there and not bother you. A bacterial infection like a cold with a runny/stuffed nose and coughing will run its course and when resolved is gone. Bacterial infections do not reside in the body like a virus. Hope this explanation helps.

Anyone who is interested - I located online one - yes one - of the Rockerfeller documents. The title is: Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development. Printed off a hard copy to read it properly and study the contents. They mention disease a lot and they appear to be afraid of People who are tech savvy - people who know their way around the internal workings of computers.

Back to the topic. Where I live my doctors office has hand sanitiser and wipes/tissues on a small table as you enter. No one wears masks or gloves. The only thing that takes away from a normal looking environment is that every second seat is taped off - so the distancing is in place. Last time I was there some Children were looking at the water feature (I was sitting directly in front of it) and they started to talk to me. No one told the Children to stay away from me or me to stay away from them. Keep in mind schools had returned to their regular routine.

Anyhoo - back to the topic. A friend came to visit me and told me how another medical centre where we live is the total opposite. Everyone wears masks and no one is permitted inside without one. Still zero here - you still could drive for at least three to four hours away and still not see people wearing masks/gloves and still not hear of any deaths. Still only one death (location about four and a half hours away) and he was sadly already ill.

I note Australia is not even on the list above. It is really quite painful for me to watch the mainstream news - but - when I venture to the television I note that all the news 'programs' have saturation coverage. The statistics are so low that no English Teacher - no dictionary or other source of definitions could ever come close to pandemic - not even epidemic.

Much Reverence for all those who have died during this event as well as all the wars and famine and drought and every other horror inflicted upon Humanity - the Animals and the Ecology. Keep learning Everyone - I know I am and it keeps me whole. I respect all opinions and perspectives but I still have a lot more questions than answers.

Much Respect - Amanda

Aragorn
15th July 2020, 01:19
I noted the mention of surgical staff/doctors wearing masks. My understanding is that during surgery masks are worn as part of the keeping of a sterile field. Also it was explained to me by a medical professional years ago - the mask prevents sweat and/or saliva from dropping into the patient. Remember the patient has been opened up and has their internal body exposed. Wearing masks to prevent a virus is not the same.

[...]

A virus sits in a recess in your body and will not become active, unless you are under a lot of stress or overdo the coffee/alcohol et cetera. Bacterial infection she explained - like a common cold can be spread by sneezing and coughing. So that is the difference between a viral infection and a bacterial infection as explained in simple terms by a medical professional.

Essentially - a virus has the potential to make you sick and when the symptoms resolve the virus will find a recess and sit there and not bother you. A bacterial infection like a cold with a runny/stuffed nose and coughing will run its course and when resolved is gone. Bacterial infections do not reside in the body like a virus. Hope this explanation helps.

Unfortunately, myself having been educated in the professional medical field, I must inform you that your explanation and logic are both wrong, Amanda, and dangerously so.

First of all, the common cold is not ─ repeat "not" ─ caused by a bacterium, but by one of over 200 different strands of viruses (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_cold), the most common of which is the rhinovirus (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinovirus). The flu (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza) is also caused by a virus, but this is a different virus (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza_virus) to the common cold, and people often say they have the flu when what they really have is the common cold. The symptoms of the flu and those of the common cold are very similar, but the main difference is that the common cold does not generally kill people, while the influenza virus that causes the flu often is lethal.

Secondly, viruses permeate the body and do not reside in a cavity. Viruses are so tiny ─ much smaller than bacteria (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteria), which are single-cell organisms ─ that they can easily enter the bloodstream, and because viruses generally don't have a cellular membrane, they can also far more easily reproduce in the body. Viruses also basically come in two categories, i.e. DNA-based viruses and RNA-based viruses.

What you describe ─ consistent with your other error above ─ is how bacteria behave, and unlike in the event of a virus ─ which commonly has to be dealt with by the body's immune system ─ a bacterial infection is generally treated with antibiotics, although some bacteria have become resistant due to the (formerly) gratuitous prescription of antibiotics. In addition to that, the human body also contains symbiotic bacteria, i.e. the intestinal flora, which in the event of a treatment with antibiotics tend to unfortunately be killed off as collateral damage, which is why the consumption of yogurt and other dairy products high in lactose content is recommended during a treatment with antibiotics ─ the intestinal flora feeds off of lactose and helps us digest our other food in return. Virus infections on the other hand cannot be treated with antibiotics, exactly because antibiotics attack the cellular structure of the bacteria, while viruses do not even possess such a structure.

Thirdly, the wearing of a mask as a means to inhibit the spreading of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus doesn't have anything to do with protecting the wearer of the mask ─ because it doesn't ─ but just as with the surgeon in the operating room, it is all about protecting other people from the person wearing the mask. The mask impedes the spreading of tiny droplets of sputum when ─ in ascending order of danger to other people ─ the wearer of the mask talks, shouts, coughs or sneezes. The MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) has determined that these droplets can travel up to 8.5 meters, which is significantly farther than the prescribed 1.5-meter "social distance".

And that is why wearing a mask is important when interacting with other human beings at close range. You're not wearing it to protect yourself from catching the virus; you are wearing it to protect those other people from yourself. And when not in close proximity to other human beings, it is recommended to not wear a mask, because it impedes your breathing and causes you to inhale more carbon dioxide than oxygen, especially when driving a car (alone), riding a bicycle or engaging in any other kind of sports.

Aianawa
15th July 2020, 01:41
Getting Real >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgP_Au5RZVw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEbcs37aaI0

Amanda
15th July 2020, 01:43
Aragorn - while I respect your opinion and comments - I will allow readers of this thread to come to their own conclusions. People have Human Free Will and can conduct their own research. I have however learned that you have a medical degree - good for you. On my fb page I have a short video of a scientist examining air quality using an electronic device. He tests the air quality without a mask and then with a mask. The science speaks loud and clear.

I imagine anyone who wears a mask and still becomes ill - on any level - will find a response.

No masks here and no illness - please explain that to me. And I gave an excellent example in my post above this one. Two medical centres - one is a control and the other is the experiment. Still zero here - for miles and miles and miles. I suppose that we react to what is in front of us and what is available via learning resources?

Keep learning Everyone - we are in this together and staying well is a priority - however you choose to do that is up to you. The Rockefeller Lockstep will no doubt enter Phase 2 at some point in the near future. What they have prepared will need more than a mask. Stay well Everyone and Stay calm. A medical professional told me that stress is the biggest killer we have - stress is the silent invader that compromises our physical and mental health.

Much Respect - Amanda

Aragorn
15th July 2020, 02:25
Aragorn - while I respect your opinion and comments - I will allow readers of this thread to come to their own conclusions. People have Human Free Will and can conduct their own research. I have however learned that you have a medical degree - good for you. On my fb page I have a short video of a scientist examining air quality using an electronic device. He tests the air quality without a mask and then with a mask. The science speaks loud and clear.

Of course the air quality won't change, but that has nothing to do with the survival of the virus on airborne droplets when you (as an infected person) speak to another person, or when you cough or sneeze.

I imagine anyone who wears a mask and still becomes ill - on any level - will find a response.

Like I said, the mask does not protect you from catching the coronavirus. What the mask does do is protect other people from yourself if you have the virus. But bear no mistake, it's not a 100%-effective protection either. It merely reduces the chances of you infecting other people ─ and quite drastically so, but not down to 0%. The only 100%-proof protection would be if they're wearing a spacesuit that they can safely dispose of as soon as they get home.

As long as people are breathing the same air, the virus can transfer from one host to the next, and without any protection at all, one infected person infects on average three others, who in turn also infect on average three others each, and so on. And that is where the masks come in. The idea is not to halt the spreading of the virus ─ because that's impossible ─ but to spread out the infections over time, so that the health sector doesn't get saturated with Covid-19 patients while there are still other life-threatening afflictions out there that require immediate medical intervention.

No masks here and no illness - please explain that to me. And I gave an excellent example in my post above this one. Two medical centres - one is a control and the other is the experiment. Still zero here - for miles and miles and miles. I suppose that we react to what is in front of us and what is available via learning resources?

The problem is that the vast majority of those who are infected don't exhibit any of the life-threatening symptoms, and may not even have been officially tested, due to a shortage of proper test kits. Many of these people think that they simply have a cold or a flu. I've had the virus myself, and so have several of my colleagues, both here and at Project Avalon ─ including Bill Ryan himself, over in Ecuador. And none of us were so sick that we had to go to hospital. But we were all sick from it, and some more than others. One of my closest friends ─ she is a member here, and so is her brother ─ did have to go to hospital, albeit that she was released again after two weeks.

And here's another nasty thing about this virus... You become infectious to other people before you exhibit the symptoms. Then you get the symptoms, but if you're not one of the people who are genetically at risk, then these symptoms disappear again after a few days. Then you're fine for about two weeks, and then the symptoms return, but more intensely this time. Then, after about a week, they slowly start disappearing again. At that point, you are no longer infectious toward other people, but you may still exhibit some of the symptoms ─ either as a standalone symptom or as a couple of symptoms occurring simultaneously ─ for months on end, because the virus causes neurological damage.

And it doesn't necessarily do this all of its own ─ although some of it does come from the virus' toxins directly ─ but also because of the strange way in which your immune system tried to fight the virus. Or otherwise put, the virus causes your immune system to turn on your own living cells and destroy or damage them. This reaction from your immune system also leaves blood clots in your veins, which of course impedes the transportation of oxygen throughout your body.

Genetic research has in the meantime shown ─ and this has only recently been published ─ that the people who exhibited the most serious symptoms and who had to go to hospital or who died, all had traces of Neanderthal DNA, while those who had the milder symptoms do not. But those who had the milder symptoms have (or may have) contracted neurological damage, which would indeed explain why some of the symptoms roar their ugly heads again for months after the initial phase of the disease. And this is where the commonalities between the SARS-CoV-2 virus and HIV come into play.

It's a dirty rotten scoundrel of a virus, that's for sure.

Emil El Zapato
15th July 2020, 14:09
I just heard my co-worker's mother died over the weekend from the CV19 Hoax.

Trump believe it or not just dropped another rung on the 'Deplorables' ladder... He's a slug.

Wind
15th July 2020, 17:48
http://youtu.be/7f8fMYnkGzQ

Emil El Zapato
15th July 2020, 18:37
that is murder ... that is inexcusable The mother should be prosecuted.

Those people should just commit suicide and least they won't hurt anyone else.

did you see that woman let her baby stick that dandelion in his mouth...that's a brilliant example of 'awareness' ... there are way too many mentally or emotionally substandard people in the U.S.

I think it is more a manifestation of overpopulation...the lemming effect.

Aianawa
15th July 2020, 22:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=90&v=qlzpJL3XBPU&feature=emb_logo

Aianawa
16th July 2020, 09:41
There we have it then > https://medium.com/@vernunftundrichtigkeit/coronavirus-why-everyone-was-wrong-fce6db5ba809

Emil El Zapato
16th July 2020, 12:03
"Anyone can publish on Medium per our Policies, but we don’t fact-check every story. For more info about the coronavirus, see cdc.gov."

Emil El Zapato
16th July 2020, 12:26
Beda Martin Stadler (born June 21, 1950 in Visp ) is a Swiss biologist and emeritus professor and former director of the Institute of Immunology at the University of Bern .

Stadler comes from a Catholic family with five children. His father worked as an engineer at the chemical and pharmaceutical company Lonza . Stadler attended the Spiritus Sanctus college in Brig . He studied biology in Bern and received his doctorate in molecular biology. He spent two years in the United States. After returning to Switzerland, he worked at the University of Bern and became professor of immunology in 1991.

Stadler carried out basic research in the field of allergology and autoimmunity and applied research for the production of recombinant human or artificial antibodies and vaccines for therapy .

He became known to the public as a participant in the discussion and in particular with his biting columns , in which he mostly takes a stand on medical, health and sociopolitical topics - such as alternative medicine (contra), genetic engineering (pro) and vaccination (contra criticism). His provocative theses, which are often ironically pointed in the title wording - legalize doping , consumers want genetically modified foods or women are not funny - arouse readers' contradictions and contradictions. In 2009, an author of the observer called him the "most controversial professor in Switzerland".

From 2005 to 2008 he was a columnist at the NZZ am Sonntag ; he also wrote for the Berner Zeitung and is the author of the blog axis of good.

In addition to his scientific publications and newspaper columns, Stadler published a GMO cookbook in 2001 . He is a member of the advisory board of the religion-critical Giordano Bruno Foundation and since 2020 of the Hans Albert Institute.

Stadler is married and has two children.

Works
There are no human genes. Myths and facts about genetic engineering . Huber, Bern 1997
Genes on the fork. The world's first GMO cookbook . InterNutrition, Zurich 2001

Aianawa
16th July 2020, 23:51
Thankfulllly for rest of world, USA has finalllly reached that point, cv19 completed. Or better put common sense now preveiling.

Aianawa
17th July 2020, 00:19
It was simple really > common sense > facts >

Filter efficiency was measured across a wide range of small particle sizes (0.02 to 1 µm) at 33 and 99 L/min.
N95 respirators had efficiencies greater than 95% (as expected).
T-shirts had 10% efficiency,
Scarves 10% to 20%,
Cloth masks 10% to 30%,
Sweatshirts 20% to 40%, and
Towels 40%.
All of the cloth masks and materials had near zero efficiency at 0.3 µm, a particle size that easily penetrates into the lungs.
Another study evaluated 44 masks, respirators, and other materials with similar methods and small aerosols (0.08 and 0.22 µm).
N95 FFR filter efficiency was greater than 95%.
Medical masks – 55% efficiency
General masks – 38% and
Handkerchiefs – 2% (one layer) to 13% (four layers) efficiency.
Conclusion: Wearing masks will not reduce SARS-CoV-2.
N95 masks protect health care workers, but are not recommended for source control transmission.
Surgical masks are better than cloth but not very efficient at preventing emissions from infected patients.
Cloth masks will be ineffective at preventing SARS-CoV-2 transmission, whether worn as source control or as personal protective equipment (PPE).

“Masks may confuse that message and give people a false sense of security. If masks had been the solution in Asia, shouldn’t they have stopped the pandemic before it spread elsewhere?”

Plus this live clip > https://twitter.com/i/status/1283867685072166912

Amanda
17th July 2020, 00:24
I will preface this post by stating it is for future reference. I am thinking of the Rockefeller Lockstep plan which is firmly in play. When the 2nd and 3rd Phases are implemented (hoping not) what I share below may come in handy. I post purely for information and educational purposes - for those who are interested.

"We've got to stop calling chickenpox and measles diseases because they're not. They're infections and infections come and go in a week to ten days and leave behind a lifetime of immunity. A disease is something that comes and stays and frequently can't be cured. So when you vaccinate to avoid an infection, what you potentially are doing is causing a disease." Dr Sherri J. Tenpenny D.O., Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine.

So when a vaccine is presented to the public and mandated - will you accept it or refuse? The Lockstep plan has already included strategies for those who refuse. The Rockerfellers et al expect those who are vaccinated to fight with those who are unvaccinated.

Now my logic dictates that taking a vaccine is meant to protect you and prevent you from getting the illness - yes/no/maybe? So when People make their choice to take the Covid 19 vaccination - won't they be protected? So it stands to reason anyone who does not take the vaccination is making a choice via their Human Free Will and electing to let their immune system exercise their excitotoxicity - yes/no/maybe?

This thread has been created to discuss all aspects of the Covid19 Hoax. I'd like to know more about the vaccine that is intended to be pushed onto the public. Is it currently being tested for efficacy? If so - is it being tested on (sadly) Animals and/or Humans? Does it contain nano technology? Keep in mind I have scars on my face from nano technology - it has been placed in cosmetics and foods for many many many years now. I can no longer use sunscreen for my fair skin. The Australian government gave manufacturers the right NOT to indicate on packaging that nano technology has been included in the ingredients.

Currently looking at information via medical professionals, being shared on social media. Post portems of Covid 19 decedents are revealing blood clots in a variety of Human Organs. I mentioned the blood clotting theory to a friend who is a medical professional - who has been operational and at the forefront since this "event" began. The response I received was this: We were told not to give blood thinners. So we could have saved them with blood thinners.

Keep learning everyone. As always I respect all opinions and comments - we all learn from our individual perspectives. Stay safe and well. Deepest reverence to All who have died during this "event" and those who have died during war and famine and drought and the myriad of horrors Humans inflict upon other Humans.

Much Respect - Amanda

Aianawa - Just read your post above mine. Don't forget to include eye mucous. Apparently masks are useless when you consider the open eye and its very moist state. Thanks for helping me to continue to learn.

Much Respect - Amanda

Aianawa
18th July 2020, 10:50
I will preface this post by stating it is for future reference. I am thinking of the Rockefeller Lockstep plan which is firmly in play. When the 2nd and 3rd Phases are implemented (hoping not) what I share below may come in handy. I post purely for information and educational purposes - for those who are interested.

"We've got to stop calling chickenpox and measles diseases because they're not. They're infections and infections come and go in a week to ten days and leave behind a lifetime of immunity. A disease is something that comes and stays and frequently can't be cured. So when you vaccinate to avoid an infection, what you potentially are doing is causing a disease." Dr Sherri J. Tenpenny D.O., Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine.

So when a vaccine is presented to the public and mandated - will you accept it or refuse? The Lockstep plan has already included strategies for those who refuse. The Rockerfellers et al expect those who are vaccinated to fight with those who are unvaccinated.

Now my logic dictates that taking a vaccine is meant to protect you and prevent you from getting the illness - yes/no/maybe? So when People make their choice to take the Covid 19 vaccination - won't they be protected? So it stands to reason anyone who does not take the vaccination is making a choice via their Human Free Will and electing to let their immune system exercise their excitotoxicity - yes/no/maybe?

This thread has been created to discuss all aspects of the Covid19 Hoax. I'd like to know more about the vaccine that is intended to be pushed onto the public. Is it currently being tested for efficacy? If so - is it being tested on (sadly) Animals and/or Humans? Does it contain nano technology? Keep in mind I have scars on my face from nano technology - it has been placed in cosmetics and foods for many many many years now. I can no longer use sunscreen for my fair skin. The Australian government gave manufacturers the right NOT to indicate on packaging that nano technology has been included in the ingredients.

Currently looking at information via medical professionals, being shared on social media. Post portems of Covid 19 decedents are revealing blood clots in a variety of Human Organs. I mentioned the blood clotting theory to a friend who is a medical professional - who has been operational and at the forefront since this "event" began. The response I received was this: We were told not to give blood thinners. So we could have saved them with blood thinners.

Keep learning everyone. As always I respect all opinions and comments - we all learn from our individual perspectives. Stay safe and well. Deepest reverence to All who have died during this "event" and those who have died during war and famine and drought and the myriad of horrors Humans inflict upon other Humans.

Much Respect - Amanda

Aianawa - Just read your post above mine. Don't forget to include eye mucous. Apparently masks are useless when you consider the open eye and its very moist state. Thanks for helping me to continue to learn.

Much Respect - Amanda

Ta.

Found this > https://uncoverdc.com/2020/04/07/was-the-covid-19-test-meant-to-detect-a-virus/

Emil El Zapato
18th July 2020, 12:39
Celia Farber

Celia Ingrid Farber (born c. 1965) is an American print journalist and author who has covered a range of topics for magazines including Spin, Rolling Stone, Esquire, Harper's, Interview, Salon, Gear, New York Press, Media Post, The New York Post and Sunday Herald, and has been particularly noted for her beliefs about HIV and AIDS, and a 1998 report on O. J. Simpson's post-trial life. Farber is the daughter of radio talk pioneer Barry Farber and a graduate of New York University.

Farber has written extensively about HIV/AIDS and AIDS denialists such as Peter Duesberg. Although she has repeatedly stated that she has "remained objective" in her writings and never stated that HIV does not cause AIDS, her writings have been criticized by scientists and journalists for promoting AIDS denialism.

Spin columns
In 1987, at the encouragement of Bob Guccione Jr., her editor at Spin magazine, Farber began exploring questions related to the role of the HIV virus in AIDS. She wrote and edited a monthly column in Spin titled "Words From the Front" from 1987 to 1995, which was focused on the subject of AIDS denialism. She says that her interest in the field was sparked when, as an intern at Spin, she heard of AL-721, a lipid mixture derived from eggs that was proposed as an anti-HIV drug. She stated, "I was very young, and I believed instantly in the mythological fantasy that there was a quote 'cure' for AIDS that was being suppressed by the government and by the pharmaceutical industry."

Farber's second Spin column was an interview with prominent AIDS denialist Peter Duesberg. In a later interview, she noted her first interview aroused response for what she believed was touching on the "taboo" of questioning the mainstream view that HIV causes AIDS. In another interview, she said she recognized that publishing an interview with Duesberg would be viewed as an endorsement of his denialist views, but believed as a journalist it was her responsibility to report on what she considered an important event in the "landscape" of AIDS. She also stated she felt that as a journalist, she was not qualified to determine what causes AIDS.

In a 1989 column for Spin, Farber interviewed researchers and doctors who felt AZT, the first approved antiretroviral medication for the treatment of HIV, had been pushed precipitously through the United States Food and Drug Administration approval process owing to political pressures. She criticized this process because she felt it led to ignoring other possible treatments, and believed she had to "give voice" to the small minority of scientists at that time who felt AZT was dangerous. Her column was criticized by the scientist running trials on AZT, as "sensationalistic drivel of half-truths and noncritical journalism that sells tabloids" and could lead to people avoiding life-saving treatment with AZT.

Farber rejected criticism that this column was essentially scaring people into avoiding AZT, saying that was not her intent. A Los Angeles Times column criticized the tone of her column as "fear-mongering" and "inexcusable," due to her giving Duesberg the last words in her column. Duesberg's words were called "hyperbolic blather", because Duesberg invoked Heinrich Himmler and compared people taking AZT to "people running into the gas chambers".

"Out of Control"
Farber published a 2006 Harper's article, "Out of Control: AIDS and the corruption of medical science," which criticized the ethics of the antiretroviral drug industry and examined the arguments by Duesberg that HIV does not cause AIDS. Farber's article was widely criticized for its promotion of AIDS denialism and its many inaccuracies.

A New York Times op-ed written by scientists described Farber's article as promoting "deadly quackery" for denying the "established fact" that HIV causes AIDS, which could lead to resurgence of the disease if people began to believe HIV was harmless. The Columbia Journalism Review chided Harper’s for "giving...legitimacy" to "an illegitimate and discredited idea."

Harper's editor Roger Hodge defended Farber from criticism, stating Farber was "courageous" for covering a story that came at "great personal cost". Farber said that she did not endorse the Duesberg hypothesis and that she had approached the story as an objective journalist, stating: "People can't distinguish, it seems, between describing dissent and being dissent." An article in the New York Observer juxtaposed her stated position of not endorsing Duesberg's views with previous statements she made questioning the mainstream view of HIV, and questioned whether she had herself become a "dissenter".

In response to Farber's column, leading AIDS researchers published a 37-page rebuttal to Duesberg's views, whose views these researchers believed were long disproved in the medical community, while others in the medical community criticized her column for being poorly fact checked and containing "glaring errors". Seth Kalichmann, HIV researcher, has stated this Harper's column "represented a breakthrough of HIV/AIDS denialism into mainstream media".

Maggiore article
In June 2006, Farber wrote an article for the Los Angeles CityBeat in defense of Christine Maggiore, an HIV-positive AIDS denialist who avoided antiretrovirals during pregnancy and did not have her children tested for HIV. Maggiore's daughter, Eliza Jane, was found to be HIV-positive only after the 3-year-old died of pneumonia as a complication of AIDS. Maggiore died of pneumonia in 2008, at the age of 52. Maggiore's death certificate noted that she had extensive signs of opportunistic infections consistent with late-stage AIDS.

Serious Adverse Effects
A collection of Farber's AIDS writings, Serious Adverse Events: An Uncensored History of AIDS, was published in 2006. Interviewed by Discover Magazine in connection with her book's publication, she stated that she felt many of the older mainstream ideas about HIV were proven wrong and defended the decision to devote her reporting to the AIDS-denialist viewpoint as important for journalistic reasons. In 2008 she was awarded the Semmelweis Clean Hands Award for her reporting on AIDS.

Other work
Farber describes herself as "a vocal and persistent critic of political correctness and the McCarthyism that reigned in sexual harassment law in the 1990s."[citation needed] During her time as a writer at Spin, Farber was romantically involved with the magazine's publisher and editor, Bob Guccione Jr. In 1994, a Spin employee filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against Guccione Jr. and the magazine, alleging sexual discrimination and favoritism. Farber was a key witness in the ensuing trial, as the prosecution alleged that Farber's relationship with Guccione Jr. led to her promotion and other job opportunities. Ultimately, the jury found that Spin editors had created a "hostile environment" and awarded $90,000 to the plaintiff; the remainder of the charges, including those of sexual favoritism, were rejected.

In 1999, Farber co-founded the nonprofit organization Rock the Boat. The organization's mission was to arrange rock music concerts to stimulate independent thinking about subjects which the organization's proponents believed had been censored by the media.

Farber also worked as a ghost writer on the books How I Helped O.J. Get Away With Murder by Mike Gilbert and The Murder Business: How The Media Turns Crime Into Entertainment and Subverts Justice by Mark Fuhrman. (An exposed vicious racist) - me

Farber maintains a blog at her website and hosts a radio show called "Radio Free Science" every Friday at 3 p.m. on the Progressive Radio Network.

Personal life
She is the daughter of Barry Farber, a noted radio talk-show host in New York, and Ulla Farber. She has a sister Bibi who became a singer and songwriter. In 1993, their mother, Ulla Farber, was working as a nurse at Askersund Hospital in Askersund, Sweden.

Farber married guitarist Robert Bannister on December 12, 1993. Farber and Bannister had a son, Jeremy, together. They have since divorced.
- Wiki -

"But the Pusher is a monster who Lord is not a natural man" or woman ...

Dreamtimer
18th July 2020, 13:06
Denial is pretty dangerous. I've said this numerous times. I've watched family members end up dead due to denial. It's not something to mess around with.

It's also a really good way to get taken advantage of. Deny reality, believe untruths, get taken for a ride.

Wind
18th July 2020, 17:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R3e2BMcKnk

Dreamtimer
18th July 2020, 17:32
I had the answer before Russell finished asking. Mask wearing shouldn't have to be required. People should wear masks out of respect, care, and wisdom. It certainly shouldn't be political.

It used to be businesses could refuse whomever they wanted.

Now suddenly...

Hypocrisy in action.

Emil El Zapato
18th July 2020, 18:27
I heard something funny on the radio today:

Some people swallow pieces of their jig saw puzzles 'to keep it interesting'

Dreamtimer
18th July 2020, 19:52
Or maybe it's just PIKA. :unsure:

Emil El Zapato
18th July 2020, 19:58
lol ...

Aragorn
18th July 2020, 20:46
Or maybe it's just PIKA. :unsure:

... Chu? :p

Wind
18th July 2020, 20:59
Lol, you were faster than me.

Octopus Garden
19th July 2020, 01:04
Surely not this PIKA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8edS07_Cys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0kkZk1jDEA

Think you mean PICA. Can't be too careful. :)

Amanda
19th July 2020, 02:21
Article with a very interesting video - twenty minutes in duration. It appears the contract tracing is now in full force in California America. Wanted to share the link to the video for those who are interested. I'm not surprised. Should spread to the rest of the world after America.

https://worldtruth.tv/contact-tracing-whistleblower-warns-of-door-to-door-forced-vaccinations-and-fema-kidnapping-campaigns/?fbclid=IwAR3EY_2DECyoXFv62mwz3XYhS7TrkRIu2STx8J9R nWVcXs7ceuWmuB-I4-k

Much Respect - Amanda

Dreamtimer
19th July 2020, 11:31
We saw pikas in Wyoming.

My husband used to work with folks with intellectual disabilities. One had PIKA. You had to be careful around him. He was known to get hold of peoples' watches and swallow them.

Emil El Zapato
19th July 2020, 11:59
Article with a very interesting video - twenty minutes in duration. It appears the contract tracing is now in full force in California America. Wanted to share the link to the video for those who are interested. I'm not surprised. Should spread to the rest of the world after America.

https://worldtruth.tv/contact-tracing-whistleblower-warns-of-door-to-door-forced-vaccinations-and-fema-kidnapping-campaigns/?fbclid=IwAR3EY_2DECyoXFv62mwz3XYhS7TrkRIu2STx8J9R nWVcXs7ceuWmuB-I4-k

Much Respect - Amanda

Amanda, I have to say that I think your buying into stuff like this very badly hurts your credibility as a force for good which I know you are sincere about.

We saw pikas in Wyoming.

My husband used to work with folks with intellectual disabilities. One had PIKA. You had to be careful around him. He was known to get hold of peoples' watches and swallow them.

that would have been cool with me, I hate watches, in fact, I've got 5 or 6 of them that I gladly would let him feed on. I hope I've never hurt my daughter's feelings about her childhood yearly watch gifts, I truly hope. I've only had one watch well two actually that I liked, a mickey mouse when I was five and one my ex talked me into when we were first married ... A roman numeral guy that I could never get to work when I wore it. :)

Aianawa
19th July 2020, 19:19
Aware that Amanda will gift you a reply NAP, adding, One does not buy, it is usually earnt and learnt.

Octopus Garden
19th July 2020, 20:53
We saw pikas in Wyoming.

They are just darling. The pika, that is, not those who might eat them--pica.:)

I've only seen them once, in the rockies. They are kind of a rare species, I think...at least in Canada. Don't think they inhabit the coastal range, nor are they in the prairies or the East.

But back to CV19 hoax. Have you seen the film, Plandemic? I haven't, but have researched Judy Mikovits and have come to the conclusion that she isn't entirely credible and the video, Plandemic, even less so.

Emil El Zapato
19th July 2020, 22:04
it's a rodent ... rodents will turn on ya' at the drop of a hat ... :) except for Poppi Longstocking...that was one seriously cool Siberian Hamster... he didn't want his freedom, he liked his cage, even when he could have run for it. He actually was gone for a few hours and then later came into a room where my daughter and I were watching tv...he had his hands up and said 'Take me back!' He was a special guy.

Amanda
20th July 2020, 01:10
Not A Pretender et al ... do you think that when I post I do so because I "buy" into it and believe it without question? I post thought provoking posts so as to be able to engage in intellectual discourse. You don't know this because you never asked but to be fair I did not state my intention.

I put everything on the table until I can prove it wrong. Loads of information is plausible. As I've stated many times: You cannot hear my voice for intonation or see my face for visual cues - and - as such there is no proper Human interaction. This why we were given keyboards and the worldwideweb. I am calm.

When a person comes forward and tries to let you know what is happening - I think that is worthy of sharing. It is worthy of discussion - don't you think - yes/no/maybe?

Here's my question for everyone;

What will you do when someone knocks on your door and asks for all types of sensitive and personal information? Just say no?

My next questions are:

How much research has anyone conducted with regard to any information that is being shared via the worldwideweb?

Do you simply look at the source and switch off?

Do you ignore certain sources because someone told you to?

Do you know the People in the videos or the People being mentioned?

Did you go to school with them?

Did you ever live with them as a flat/house mate or as a neighbour?

What happens to others may happen to you?

Do you see the point I am trying to evince?

With regard to the Rockerfeller Lockstep documentation - it is being shared via the worldwideweb both publicly and privately. It is being deleted from some sites. It truly describes exactly what is happening. The virus - the event - where it started - where and how it was planned. I cannot ignore this information. Time will reveal whether it is fake but until then I trust my instincts.

I care that the event and the virus has been blown out of all proportion. Still zero where I live.

Deepest reverence to All those who have died during this event as well as all the wars and famine and drought and every other horror that is inflicted on Humans - Animals and the Ecology. Just remember this: When we fight among each other and disrespect each other - the enemy laughs and takes one step closer to victory.

Much Respect - Amanda

Emil El Zapato
20th July 2020, 12:38
One has to use their 'special' sense to recognize when something is wrong, Amanda ... it's not easy for anyone. Sometimes it is nearly impossible.

In regards to your question, I always take those into consideration and yes, I have much 'personal' experience in most things that I can immediately recognize as
jacked up. And sometimes not, but I've spent a lifetime 'researching' truth and lies. I think I'm pretty good at it.

Emil El Zapato
20th July 2020, 12:52
Here is a 'radar' thing:

It's about patterns, sometimes there are 'conscious' patterns, sometimes un/sub conscious patterns, but the patterns always exist. Truth, Lies, they both have patterns and all one has to do is 'feel' which pattern fits. That's all one has to do. This thing about feelings, they do not always have to be conflated with emotions. Feelings are a guide, a tingling spidey sense that are most reliable.

Octopus Garden
20th July 2020, 16:31
it's a rodent ... rodents will turn on ya' at the drop of a hat ... :) except for Poppi Longstocking...that was one seriously cool Siberian Hamster... he didn't want his freedom, he liked his cage, even when he could have run for it. He actually was gone for a few hours and then later came into a room where my daughter and I were watching tv...he had his hands up and said 'Take me back!' He was a special guy.

I remember when someone set me free once. I had the same response! Such a relief to curl up in my wood shavings when I came back!:):love:

Octopus Garden
20th July 2020, 16:37
Here is a 'radar' thing:

It's about patterns, sometimes there are 'conscious' patterns, sometimes un/sub conscious patterns, but the patterns always exist. Truth, Lies, they both have patterns and all one has to do is 'feel' which pattern fits. That's all one has to do. This thing about feelings, they do not always have to be conflated with emotions. Feelings are a guide, a tingling spidey sense that are most reliable.

Would the word, "sensing" be more appropriate? Like I sense something is off sometimes, even if it conforms to preexisting patterns of feeling, observation and other modes of perception. This isn't a rhetorical question, it's a genuine curiosity as I have been turning this one over in my mind for a time.

Octopus Garden
20th July 2020, 16:49
Amanda,

You said,
"I care that the event and the virus has been blown out of all proportion. Still zero where I live."

Zero where I live too. That doesn't reflect the potential for spread to my little part of the world. Aren't we lucky? I'm happy for both of us.

The virus's worst effects may not be felt for quite some time. Asymptomatic carriers may carry the virus in an organ or two and the virus could activate sometime in the future, triggered by some stressful life event, extreme heat, etc...In that respect it would share some traits of an HIV retrovirus.

Anyway, it looks like you are open to changing your mind -- and that's a good thing. I think, at this point, we all have to be in the same boat, as pandemics are dynamic in nature -- so pretty difficult to nail down where it will take us.

Emil El Zapato
21st July 2020, 00:27
Would the word, "sensing" be more appropriate? Like I sense something is off sometimes, even if it conforms to preexisting patterns of feeling, observation and other modes of perception. This isn't a rhetorical question, it's a genuine curiosity as I have been turning this one over in my mind for a time.

welll, that is a good question, yeah, maybe that is better. What feels :) a little weird to me about 'sensing' is that it doesn't seem to hold up as well in what's left of my brain ... :) Perhaps 'sensing' is a bit more nebulous when brought down to Earth against material, meaning physical, circumstances. It is harder for me to relate to 'sensing' rather than 'feeling'...there it is, it took awhile for it to take form.

"I remember when someone set me free once. I had the same response! Such a relief to curl up in my wood shavings when I came back!"

lol ... I'm hearing that ... this time i'm hearing, not sensing or feeling ... :)

Amanda
21st July 2020, 00:40
The link below is one of several documents I am currently reading. I thought it worthy of sharing. So I suppose I should preface my post with: Please feel free to read through the following article and we can discuss all perspectives.

https://thebridgelifeinthemix.info/health/coronavirus-isolated-humans/

Much Respect - Amanda

NB: The other documents to which I refer state that there could be another lockdown in October/November - more severe - longer (possibly six months) with custodial sentences instead of fines. Also know the reference to electricity in the article above prompted me to send the link to a friend who is an Electronic Engineer - for verification of the science.

Dreamtimer
21st July 2020, 15:31
Gio posted part one of Plandemic and I listened to the whole thing. It was very interesting.

And there were definitely holes in the theories presented.

Dr Varshavski has a good breakdown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWpjc1QZg84

Dreamtimer
21st July 2020, 15:39
I personally know someone who has died from Covid19. I also know a respiratory EMT who has been working in the hospitals since the beginning of the outbreak. He has seen first-hand. There was nothing fake about any of it. There were some very sick people, many who died, and in our state things have gotten better and hospitals are not now overburdened.

This is real and first-hand.

My son lives in Wyoming where he has been relatively safe from exposure due to low population. However, many folks who couldn't travel abroad are now going there and the numbers are going up. More folks are getting sick. His workplace has to be very careful and only some people have been able to work.

My sister-in-law lives in Arizona, she's a nurse, and she has seen first-hand the numbers spiking in terms of infections. It's not good because hospitals become overloaded and many people with other conditions either cannot or will not go to the hospital.

It is cause for great concern.

I'm very glad for you, Amanda, that you don't see it where you are.

And that fact has no bearing on it's reality. It's still real whether people see it first hand or not.

Aianawa
21st July 2020, 21:11
Watched your above posted vid DT, when it came out, not watched the 2nd plandemic one yet, daily the truth comes out, we need to be emotionalllly prepared i feel.

Amanda
21st July 2020, 22:53
I just want to be very clear - I am not stating there is no seasonal influenza. I am not stating that People are not becoming ill and even dying. I now have access to articles - including science journal abstracts and full articles that show clearly the virus was made in a laboratory. It has a patent and the vaccine that will be offered will be weaponised. We are in the middle of the Rockerfeller Lockstep event. Second phase is in place and the third phase will see another lockdown in October/November - longer this time - perhaps six months. It will be akin to Nazi Germany.

Sadly every year People die from the seasonal flu - we have been programmed to believe that term "seasonal flu" and now a particular virus has been implanted into the programming. When you understand the term Neuro Linguistic Programming - you will understand what I am trying to impart.

As for People dying - People die everyday - in all forms. It is as much a part of life as anything else and it is governed by chance what happens to you. I show my deepest reverence for All who have died during this event as well as all wars and all the other horrors that Humans inflict on other Humans - Animals and the Ecology.

You are so right Aianawa - the truth will emerge and when it does People will be reacting with a myriad of emotions and in particular anger. Think about a time when you found out someone lied to you - someone you trusted - now amplify how you felt when you found out the truth. Prepare yourselves because the truth is emerging and it appears to be gathering strength every day.

Much Respect - Amanda

Aragorn
22nd July 2020, 00:44
I just want to be very clear - I am not stating there is no seasonal influenza.

Covid-19 is not the seasonal flu, Amanda. It's not even any flu, period.

I now have access to articles - including science journal abstracts and full articles that show clearly the virus was made in a laboratory.

Then I would very much like to see those articles, and the credentials of those who wrote them. Because as best I know, all evidence so far suggests that the virus was already lingering in Europe ─ not in Asia ─ since the 1800s, and that it is a naturally developed virus. And guess what, it isn't the first of its kind, and it's definitely not the last either, because a new variant of the swine flu has just been discovered with the potential to infect humans and cause another pandemic. And it was discovered in China, and the Chinese have contained it.

Furthermore, another report has just surfaced regarding the cooperation between US American scientists and Chinese scientists at the Wuhan research facility ─ yes, there weren't only Chinese scientists working there, but also Americans, Europeans and Russians ─ in which the American scientists lauded their Chinese colleagues for their professionalism in handling dangerous viruses.

And in spite of Trump constantly trying to shove the blame for the pandemic on China ─ whether it was supposed to have been a deliberate release of the virus or an accidental one ─ Trump's own intelligence operatives have stated and are continuing to state that there is zero evidence that the virus came out of the Wuhan laboratory.

Doesn't the whole thing sound eerily reminiscent to you of Bush and Blair's claims about Saddam's weapons of mass destruction in spite of UN inspector Hans Blix not having found any? Bush and Blair wanted to invade Iraq, but the facts were against them, and so they made up an excuse, and then they willfully obstructed the investigators long enough until they could go ahead an invade Iraq, at which point the truth was no longer relevant, because the war was on. And it still is.

Trump wants to punish China for "stealing American jobs", and as part of that strategy, he desperately wants to stigmatize China in the global opinion. And so, like Bush and Blair before him, he's not going to let the facts stop him.

If you repeat the lie long enough, then somebody somewhere is going to believe it. And I'm afraid that you've already long stepped into it with both eyes open, Amanda.

It has a patent [...

Yes, it does ─ for research purposes.

...] and the vaccine that will be offered will be weaponised.

Nonsense and fear porn from anti-vaxxers.

We are in the middle of the Rockerfeller Lockstep event. Second phase is in place and the third phase will see another lockdown in October/November - longer this time - perhaps six months. It will be akin to Nazi Germany.

Nonsense again.

Sadly every year People die from the seasonal flu - we have been programmed to believe that term "seasonal flu" and now a particular virus has been implanted into the programming. When you understand the term Neuro Linguistic Programming - you will understand what I am trying to impart.

You speak of neurolinguistic programming, Amanda, but I'm afraid that at this point, I'm going to have to ask you whether you are familiar with the Dunning-Kruger effect and with the concept of cognitive bias.

You have been explained the science behind both viral and bacterial infections by someone who knows what he's talking about ─ me! ─ and about what this virus is, and what it is not. And yet you continue to stubbornly reject the science, in favor of fear porn perpetrated by people with an obvious political agenda, who are taking advantage of the ignorance of the masses.

Communication is a two-way street, Amanda. You can talk all you want and expect that people listen to you, but when someone else is talking to you, then you're also expected to listen to them. :rolleyes:

:frusty:

Octopus Garden
22nd July 2020, 03:44
welll, that is a good question, yeah, maybe that is better. What feels :) a little weird to me about 'sensing' is that it doesn't seem to hold up as well in what's left of my brain ... :) Perhaps 'sensing' is a bit more nebulous when brought down to Earth against material, meaning physical, circumstances. It is harder for me to relate to 'sensing' rather than 'feeling'...there it is, it took awhile for it to take form.

"I remember when someone set me free once. I had the same response! Such a relief to curl up in my wood shavings when I came back!"

lol ... I'm hearing that ... this time i'm hearing, not sensing or feeling ... :)

This is what was confusing me. 'Feeling' doesn't quite seem to work, but 'sensing' applies to the five senses. I am not sure what word works. The words resonate, mental proprioception, discordant, intuit, are partly applicable but not altogether. Totally open to suggestions. I experience it as a disturbance in some kind of morphic field like a smoke signal that the wind has messed up, or a kazoo playing in an orchestra.

It's like a very subtle cringe. Does that make sense? And that is a sensation, not a feeling?

Well see ya later. Cage time!:D

Amanda
22nd July 2020, 07:22
A small amount of information located from a Rockefeller Lockstep related document.

Memoranda
Virus - associated immunopathology: animal models and implications for human disease.

1. Effects of viruses on the immune system, immune -complex diseases and antibody-mediated immunologic injury ....

From Page 259. Paragraph three:

The effects of virus infections on immune function may have several important pathological repercussions. Virus-induced immunodepression might allow certain infections to persist, thereby adding to the antigenic load and increasing the likelihood of immunopathological consequences (e.g. immune-complex disease). Moreover, depression of the immune response might trigger or enhance the growth of certain tumours. Virus induced potentiation of immune response might also have immunopathological consequences, such as the development of autoimmune disorders (WHO Scientific Group on Factors Regulating the Immune Response, 1970).

*This memorandum was prepared by the signatories listed on Page 262.

A.C. Allison, Clinical Research Centre, Northwick Park Hospital, Harrow, Middlesex, England.
W.I.B. Beveridge, Veterinary Public Health Consultant, World Health Organisation, Geneva, Switzerland.
W.C. Cockburn, Chief Medical Officer, Virus Diseases, World Health Organisation, Geneva Switzerland.
June East, Department of Environmental Carcinogenisis, Imperial Cancer Research Fund, Mill Hill, London, England.

(There are nineteen science based abstracts with links listed to the full article. As you might imagine I have a lot of reading to do).

The above is a paragraph that caught my attention. As you can see by the page number - the documents I referenced are lengthy and I like to read links before I share. The post that included the attachments stated near to the beginning:

The symptoms they claim are respiratory symptoms, fever, coughs, shortness of breath, difficulties in breathing and add - but - those symptoms could also mean you have caught the common cold or the flu.

Now knit that in with the Rockefeller document that states:

Create a very contagious but super low mortality rate virus to fit the needed plan (SARS/HIV hybrid research strain created at Fort Detrick class 4 lab from 2008 - 2103 as part of a research project to find out why corona virus's spread like wildfire in bats but have an extremely hard time infecting Humans hence the 4HIV inserts, aka the missing key to infect the human ACE-2 receptor))

Here's a personal experience - some of you might not see the connectivity but I tend to look at as many aspects/perspectives as possible. The government here in Australia has mandated mask wearing in one state only but the use of hand sanitiser is absolutely everywhere. The supermarket, the bank, shops ... recently our local library re-opened and I was forced to use their hand sanitiser. I photographed the ingredients and researched. Long story short I carry my own now and will offer - if I am forced - to use my own hand sanitiser in front of the person making that request.

I started looking at the ingredients everywhere they were on display and I saw similarities with regard to some of those ingredients. Just three - to whet your appetite - for those who are interested in continued learning.

DMDM hydantoin = Function - preservative. Potential Effects - Human skin toxicant ... do I need to continue?
Triethanolamine = Function - buffering/emulsifying/masking/surfactant. Potential Effects - sensitisation, asthma, suspected respiratory and immunotoxicity, contact dermatitis ...
Tocopheryl acetate = Function - Antioxidant/skin conditioning. Potential Effects - Sensitisation, human skin toxicity ....

Here are questions that keep entering my thinking as I research:

Why are the patents for research so ineffective?
Patents and research from as far back as 1970 and still no closer to cures?
Governments permitting the manufacture of hand sanitisers that can cause illness and insisting they be used in all public and private locations?

Finally - I will continue my research and use my own cognition and allow my pre-frontal cortex to wrestle with new information, as I come to my own conclusions. This is a thread with the word "Hoax" in the title and as such I am trying to prove or disprove that the current global event is indeed a hoax or not.

I will not argue with anyone because that goes nowhere. I will not be bullied into accepting information because I do not bully people. As I have stated before; I do not control People or how or what they think nor do I want to.

Much Reverence to all those who have died during this event along with all those who have died in war and famine and drought along with all the other horrors that Humans inflict on other Humans - Animals and the Ecology.

Much Respect - Amanda

NB: An American friend informed me that the actual American statistics do not match the mainstream media statistics. It appears there are dedicated researcher who are making an effort to gain access to proper statistics.

Aianawa
22nd July 2020, 08:36
I just want to be very clear - I am not stating there is no seasonal influenza. I am not stating that People are not becoming ill and even dying. I now have access to articles - including science journal abstracts and full articles that show clearly the virus was made in a laboratory. It has a patent and the vaccine that will be offered will be weaponised. We are in the middle of the Rockerfeller Lockstep event. Second phase is in place and the third phase will see another lockdown in October/November - longer this time - perhaps six months. It will be akin to Nazi Germany.

As for People dying - People die everyday - in all forms. It is as much a part of life as anything else and it is governed by chance what happens to you. I show my deepest reverence for All who have died during this event as well as all wars and all the other horrors that Humans inflict on other Humans - Animals and the Ecology.

You are so right Aianawa - the truth will emerge and when it does People will be reacting with a myriad of emotions and in particular anger. Think about a time when you found out someone lied to you - someone you trusted - now amplify how you felt when you found out the truth. Prepare yourselves because the truth is emerging and it appears to be gathering strength every day.

Much Respect - Amanda

Event 201 was real, cannot be swept under the carpet, often Amanda when people know they are right, they bully not knowing so, like validate their energy given, because. All is perfect as imo those at the top as such , upon both sides, know the truth and will all be about who controls the narrative and mainstream corparate news is deading more each day.

Aianawa
24th July 2020, 07:22
Polly was early into the event 201, as usual > old now but so very relevent >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-727K585amo&t=15s

Emil El Zapato
24th July 2020, 12:01
This is what was confusing me. 'Feeling' doesn't quite seem to work, but 'sensing' applies to the five senses. I am not sure what word works. The words resonate, mental proprioception, discordant, intuit, are partly applicable but not altogether. Totally open to suggestions. I experience it as a disturbance in some kind of morphic field like a smoke signal that the wind has messed up, or a kazoo playing in an orchestra.

It's like a very subtle cringe. Does that make sense? And that is a sensation, not a feeling?

Well see ya later. Cage time!:D

:) I was trying not to wander into the esoteric, but I think what you perceive is accurate. Perhaps it is like a page of text with elements of intellectual sophism that generate a 'feeling' because the words are deceptive, one has to read between the lines by sensing the attached meta information). And sensing would be akin to apprehending the meta information without the 'physical' prompt of the words. Which would suggest that 'sensing' is an experience of information apprehension without an external physical motivation such as words but instead uses 'all of the senses' to 'get it'. (e.g.) Spoken words are not 'physical' in the 'sense' of lasting in the physical world.

lol, but I would still go with 'feeling' ... maybe it is a matter of style. :) ... Hey how about this one: A sensing causes a feeling in the manner that emotion precedes thought formation.

Dreamtimer
24th July 2020, 13:21
I go by my instincts. They always know, even when I don't. Is that feeling? Sort of. But it's not emotion. It is sensing for sure. I still call them instincts.

Emil El Zapato
24th July 2020, 14:06
yeah me too ... :)

Aianawa
24th July 2020, 23:04
Is anyone seeing or at least feeling the narrative being shown for what it is = control n fear ?

Ask because each day, more are, many saying sorry i got swept up in it, others just plain angry.

Emil El Zapato
25th July 2020, 00:05
to a degree that is very true ... but people are ridiculous, some can only be motivated to do the right thing by abject fear... sometimes I'm one of them.

Emil El Zapato
25th July 2020, 00:19
Once upon a time, I would use the word 'instinct' to define the predominate way that I problem solved. Trump has made that word disgusting to me... I now go by 'intuition' as to 'intuit' what 'feels' right ... lol, I can't get past that word...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7gi3qTdBnw

Amanda
25th July 2020, 01:15
Still reading through a lot of medical research however I chanced upon a medical themed document. After a first person phone call with a friend my Lateral and Critical Thinking were stimulated. Felt the need to share my initial research and thinking. I started to think not of the actual virus research because I am convinced via shared information it was created in a laboratory. I turned my focus towards the actual vaccine. I started to think about the adjuvant. The friend (during the phone call) had mentioned a New York Times article confirming the inclusion of nano RIFD technology within the vaccine. I'll let those who are inspired to search for that article to do so.

I thought about the adjuvant. I chanced on a single medical document that itemises the potential adjuvants for the development of the SARS-Co V-2 vaccine. Here's the first line of the first paragraph;

... extensive efforts around the globe are being made to develop a suitable vaccine against COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease - 19) caused by SARS-Co V-2 (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus-2).

Firstly I am wondering why the word 'disease' and 'syndrome' are being used in the above context. It makes me wonder whether the current event virus is a disease or a syndrome. The article is lengthy and I am going to look into each and every chemical mentioned - there are quite a few. I thought I would share some educational/science based information on the first chemical proposed for inclusion in the adjuvant.

Aluminium hydroxide = suspected liver, musculoskeletal and neurotoxicity, not assessed for safety in cosmetics ....(Page.76) The Chemical Maze by Bill Statham. I intend to look at the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) for all the chemicals mentioned in the article. If it is not safe for cosmetics, most of which are applied to the skin - how on earth can it be safe to inject it into the Human Body?

So this is where my thinking travelled towards: You can elect to wear a mask or not wear a mask, you can stay at home or get on with your life as regular - should the vaccine be mandatory - you will be given a dose of the virus within the vaccine along with an identifying nano chip (apparently) along with a mixture of chemicals that have the potential to make you very ill.

I am now convinced that the entire event has been planned. I want to be wrong and maybe I am - but - come October/November when restrictions will be far more severe we will see the truth. The plan is that without accepting the vaccine those People will be scanned - wherever they go and no entry will be permitted to anyone who is not vaccinated. Don't forget - those of you with Children will be expected to vaccinate them as well as yourself.

On a positive note an Australian Human Rights Solicitor has started a Class Action. I've phoned her and watched her speak live yesterday. She has along with many many many individuals also amassed almost two hundred medical professionals. She assured the public that the medical professionals are all tightly kept hidden under anonymity so as not to be targeted by the major medical registration board.

Reverence to All those who have died during this event as well as all the wars and droughts and famines and all the other horrors inflicted on Humans - Animals and the Ecology. Take care Everyone.

Much Respect - As We All Keep Learning - Amanda

Emil El Zapato
25th July 2020, 01:25
"The overarching aim of the global Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan for COVID-19(1) is to control COVID-19 by suppressing transmission of the virus and preventing associated illness and death. Current evidence suggests that SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is predominantly spread from person-to-person. Understanding how, when and in what types of settings SARS-CoV-2 spreads is critical to develop effective public health and infection prevention and control measures to break chains of transmission"

Scientific Brief

Emil El Zapato
25th July 2020, 11:53
Did anyone watch the above video? I found it by accident but I have never been described more accurately by anything in my life ... intuitive.

Wind
25th July 2020, 12:45
Which one are you, NAP? I'm INFJ and I tend to be highly intuitive, it's one of my better abilities.

Emil El Zapato
25th July 2020, 12:51
Without a doubt intuitive, I'm not aware of what the full MBTI is, though I am now recalling earlier discussions ... just like an intuitive.

Beyond any shadow of any doubt, I am an intuitive learner, it is the way I perceive the world. The intuitive is very strong in this one ... To paraphrase Aragorn ... :)

Wind
25th July 2020, 13:04
Try doing this test. :p

https://www.16personalities.com/

I'm the "advocate".

https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

http://youtu.be/LQWpMujujOA

Emil El Zapato
25th July 2020, 13:54
Mediator, yeah, that's me alright... :)

Wind
25th July 2020, 14:08
INFP? My older brother is that.

Emil El Zapato
25th July 2020, 16:00
cool ... :)

Emil El Zapato
25th July 2020, 23:34

Aianawa
26th July 2020, 02:59
Big Pharma getting it up the nether regions has been a great joy to me and the world ? yes ?.

How the corp media will spin it ?, well they will likely ignore lol.

Anyway the hoax is getting shattered daily and thats good for everyone imo.

Aianawa
26th July 2020, 03:05
Wonder if i am in a thread disscussing cv19 or not sometimes, maybe the mods could ban themselves if not interested.

Thanks for links via PM Amanda, the simplest way of seeing how the beginnings were manipulated cv19 wise, is from Doctors at that beginning time being nonplussed about how it can be passed on from surfaces as this is impossible and the mask sillyness is obvious even now but blah blah still from the xperts.

Aragorn
26th July 2020, 03:14
Big Pharma getting it up the nether regions has been a great joy to me and the world ? yes ?.

How the corp media will spin it ?, well they will likely ignore lol.

Anyway the hoax is getting shattered daily and thats good for everyone imo.

220 new infections in Belgium every day ─ more than half of which here in the Flanders, due to the higher population density than in the Walloon region ─ and the number is still climbing. Please explain to me how that would be a hoax.

By denying the truth and refusing to abide by the safety precautions, you are co-responsible for other people getting infected. You had better pray that none of those ends up dying in the intensive care ward.

Aianawa
26th July 2020, 03:33
Nice, back on topic.

How much have your government and doctors massively pushed hard that anyone with compromised immune systems need to boost them and these people highly protected, so that the rest can keep things ongoing, imo the suicides caused through this hoax should also go on the their CV for later court outings, the death rate world wide is still below some years flu death rate once one takes out the add ons.

Aragorn
26th July 2020, 03:56
Nice, back on topic.

How much have your government and doctors massively pushed hard that anyone with compromised immune systems need to boost them and these people highly protected, so that the rest can keep things ongoing, imo the suicides caused through this hoax should also go on the their CV for later court outings, the death rate world wide is still below some years flu death rate once one takes out the add ons.

Suicides? What are you on about? And death rates below that of the flu, yes, but the flu has been around much longer. SARS-CoV-2 has only been spreading on a large scale since February. And the second wave was predicted to hit Europe in September or October, but it's already here now, while the USA doesn't even have the first wave under control yet.

I'm sorry to have to say this, but your lack of understanding with respect to the science is showing. SARS-CoV-2 is not deadlier than the flu, but it does kill in at least a lot of cases, and more importantly, it is much more infectious than the flu. The flu goes from one person to the next, while SARS-CoV-2 goes from one person to ─ on average ─ three others.

Also, your claim that you cannot get it from surfaces is blatantly false. If you pick it up from touching an infected surface and then touch your face, or touch food that you ingest, then you are becoming infected. And maybe you touch food that somebody else ingests, or you touch an object that they in turn also touch before they ingest food.

Please try looking a bit farther than your nose is long. :rolleyes:

Aianawa
26th July 2020, 06:10
Dear oh dear how ignorant of me to not explain myself so that another is able to feel better, beautifullll people like you and me Aragorn, have choices that will always be an enhancement of what we have travelled once before, being again applied to get the similar result, when we come up against something that is not logical like cv19, eggysample, shutting the world down is not logical, putting cv19 patients in with elders in rest homes is not logical, allowing riots and calling them peacefullll is not logical, SOOOOoooooo why, easy answer imo, this wakes people up to the putrids n friends because people in the end are logical minded sooner or later, saying Biden is way ahead is not logical, have you seen him lately ?, all is purrfect though as this is the 2012-13 finarlay as even diehard never trumpers are awaking and soon be demanding an actual opponent as many Dems just will not vote soon the way things are going, the lying by mayors n governors and most politicians sre now being felt n seen and alt media now edging into the mainstream new narrative, always was the case that the All polyticians n putrids had to be seen and especially the justice system, for what it was = ?

Aragorn
26th July 2020, 06:34
Dear oh dear how ignorant of me to not explain myself so that another is able to feel better, beautifullll people like you and me Aragorn, have choices that will always be an enhancement of what we have travelled once before, being again applied to get the similar result, when we come up against something that is not logical like cv19, eggysample, shutting the world down is not logical, putting cv19 patients in with elders in rest homes is not logical, allowing riots and calling them peacefullll is not logical,

Okay, I'll go by the bullet points then...

"Shutting the world down". The pandemic has to be slowed down, or there won't be a world anymore. And it is the capitalist system that is objecting like no other to the lockdowns, because they are losing money. If capitalism were not an issue, then there would by far not be as much resistance against the lockdowns.

"Putting Covid-19 patients in elderly homes". You've got that backwards. It is the people who are already in elderly homes who are most vulnerable to Covid-19, but because elderly homes are care facilities with a (limited) medical infrastructure in place, some governments decided that it was best to leave those people were they were ─ albeit while restricting visitors ─ with as a result that inevitably, some people within those homes did become infected ─ including care-giving personnel ─ and that those places soon became festering concentrations of Covid-19. It was a very stupid decision, taken by very stupid people. But as so often the case, management positions in such facilities are handed out on a political basis rather than upon grounds of experience.

"Allowing riots and calling them peaceful". You are mixing up two things here. On the one hand, there are the protesters, and they are peaceful. On the other hand, there are the vandals and the looters, and they are infiltrating the mass of protesters so as to have an opportunity to engage in violence, vandalism and looting. But these people have nothing to do with the actual protests. They are predators, hiding among the sheep until the shepherd has gone to bed.

Aianawa
26th July 2020, 06:52
Clear water for you instead of bullets.

Was no pandemic fullstop. There was CV19 though. The world has gone through a real Spanish pandemic and we still here, we indeed in a reset financially indeed as the corrupt system that was in place was fiat based and whats coming will be different whatever it is, lockdowns are a farce and illogical.

Will not even reply to this bullet as it shows a strain of wtf meeting no string banjo, they murdered elderly people, fullstop.

True and financed by whom = Soros n friends, using Floyd narrative to begin but orchestration was well done by them and traction got.

Wind
26th July 2020, 10:38
Aianawa, I'm starting to think that you're nuts.

Amanda
26th July 2020, 23:30
Am still researching the possible adjuvants to be used in a vaccine but I have been the recipient of more very relevant information - that I would like to share. It's like a jigsaw that is starting to fit together. I'll first mention a reference - a medical document from the site: ncbi.nih.gov.au

A brief video was sent to me by a medical professional - who has been working at the forefront of the current global event. The brief video shows the man who is sharing the information. He locates a medical research document via the location cited above - he returns to it - only to find the abstract and the names of the authors have been removed. Stay with me - this gets very thought provoking. So I had already found the document myself via google scholar however it is available via other search engines. I checked.

Later in the day, a well connected academic from another country and does not know the medical professional - sends me the eight page medical document in full. The science contains mathematics that is way out of my skill set - so I forward the document for confirmation that the mathematics are legitimate. Still waiting for that confirmation. Information is still worth sharing before I can confirm via the skill set of an electrical engineer although the medical professional believes the medical document is based on fact.

Let's start with some paper trails - which can be traced and tracked by those who are inspired to use their Cognition and Divergent Thinking - I will share the basics of the jigsaw that is emerging. Please be patient as I am still researching the adjuvants and they fit in to the jigsaw but I chose to jump ahead with regard to where I was up to with my research. (I don't often speak about myself but I do have six pieces of paper on the wall that attest to to my tertiary academic achievements - so I know how to research and pull a subject together. Countless research and study and who knows how many assignments later - I have an interesting skill set. The pieces of paper don't make me better than anyone but I truly started learning once I was through each degree/diploma.)

I digress - here we go.

Bill and Melinda Gates foundation (written with a lower case for the word foundation - I have yet to work out why. There will be a reason.) The foundation funds The WHO (World Health Organisation) and the NIH (National Institute Health) and the CDC (Center Disease Control) and the UN (United Nations). The document that I have utilised as a baseline for this post comes from the www.ncbi.nih.gov.au = funded by one of the foundations to which I refer.

Details of the document:

Journal of Biological Regulators & Homeostatic Agents
5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells
Authors: M. Fioranelli, A. Sepehri, M.G. Roccia, M. Jafferany, O.Yu Olisova, K.M. Lomonosov and T. Lotti

Department of Nuclear, Sub-Nuclear and Radiation Physics, G. Marconi University, Rome, Italy; Central Michigan Saginaw, Michigan, USA; Department of Dermatology and Venereology, I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Moscow, Russia.

Received May 13 2020 - Accepted June 9 2020.

In this research we show that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells acting like antennas, transferred to other cells and play the main role in producing Coronaviruses in biological cells. DNA is built from charged electrons and atoms and has an inductor-like structure. The structure could be divided into a linear, toroid and round conductors. Inductors interact with external electromagnetic waves, move and produce some extra waves within the cells. The shapes of these waves are similar to shapes of hexagonal and pentagonal bases of their DNA source. These waves produce some holes in liquids within the nucleus. To fill these holes, some extra hexagonal and pentagonal bases are produced. These bases could join to each other and form virus-like structures such as Coronavirus. To produce these viruses within a cell, it is necessary that the wavelength of external waves be shorter than the size of the cell. Thus 5G millimeter waves could be good candidates for applying in constructing virus-like structures such as Coronaviruses (COVID-19) within cells.

The above is the opening paragraph and legally as a Teacher (supported by one of my pieces of paper in a frame on the wall) I can utilise up to 10% of any resource as a learning aid. That is my intention here and elsewhere. I have questions about the removal of the abstract and the removal of the names of the authors. You may share the same questions or you may think of other questions.

1. Has legal action been taken for the deliberate disease formation of any applied technology relative to the scientific research? I know of at least two professionals commencing legal action - one in America and one in Australia but there may be others who have commenced legal action or are in the planning stages.

2. Is the Gates foundation under attack via legal and other sources?

3. Is the technology and science being weaponised - which is contrary to Human Rights everywhere?

4. Is there a hidden agenda within the science?

5. Is any part of the science misrepresented?

Now we go to another piece of the jigsaw.

Screenshot: CBS This Morning (American television show) Text banners: Coronavirus The Race To Respond - The Gates Solution - Gates foundation Focussing on Detection/Isolation and Treatment. Bill Gates speaks: And with activities like mass gatherings, ah, maybe in a certain sense more optional so until they're widely vaccinated, those may not, ah, come back, ah, at all. (NB: Some psychological schools of thought suggest that when a person ums and ahs during their speech - it is because their thoughts are not clear and they are recalling a rehearsed answer??? Just a suggestion. One supported by another of my pieces of paper in a frame on the wall).

Screenshot: Newspaper heading: MYNorthwest - Bill Gates: Mass gatherings might not return until we get coronavirus vaccine.

Screenshot: Document title - Bill & Melinda Gates foundation - Press Room - Press Releases and Statements. The Leadership Council is comprised of;

1. Dr Margaret Chan - Director General of WHO.
2. Dr Anthony S Fauci - Director of NIAID, part of the National Institute of Health.
3. Mr Anthony Lake - Executive Director for UNICEF.
4. Ms Joy (couldn't enlarge the screenshot for clarity for her surname - my apologies) - Chair of the International Advisory Committee and Executive Secretary, African (something else I could not enlarge for clarity) Malaria Alliance.
5. Dr Tachi Yamada - President of Global Health at the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation.

Now we go back in time - as it were.

Text: In January of 2017 Anthony Fauci told a crowd at Georgetown University that there would be a surprise outbreak during the Trump Presidency.
Screenshot: Georgetown University Medical Center - Title of Article: Global Health Experts Advise Advance Planning for Inevitable Pandemic.
Video of Fauci speaking January 2017: There is no question that there will be a challenge to the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases, both chronic infectious diseases in the sense of already ongoing diseases and we have certainly a large burden of that but also there will be a surprise outbreak.

A surprise outbreak!!!!!????? How did he know? Does he rely on a crystal ball or a psychic?

Just a couple of small items shared with my via first person communications. The medical professional thinks there are different strands - remember this person has first hand experience. A person in America (I won't identify the state) is an Ambulance Officer as we call them in Australia but in America - a Paramedic - he stated: We are taking People to hospital with NO virus symptoms.

Loads of videos and texts that are stating People go to be tested - they wait in incredibly long lines and after hours of waiting they return home - untested. Yet - the next day the untested People are being contacted and informed they have the virus. How can any of us rely on the statistics being beamed out via the tell -e -vision? Neuro Linguistic Programming has a lot of People in its grasp but that grasp is lessening. I see the lessening everyday.

That's enough for now even though I have much much much more to share.

Reverence to All who have died during this global event as well as All those who died during war and famine and drought and every other horror that Humans inflict on each other - Animals and the Ecology.

Much Respect - Amanda

NB: Documents I have depict testing of vaccine and adjuvants on the poor little animals such as Mice, Guinea Pigs and Monkeys. Near to the end of one medical research paper it mentions "Clinical Trials" and I know that Australian Mainstream Media have published articles about the current COVID-19 vaccine trials. A personal interaction has suggested that the Human trials have had deaths. I cannot confirm that but if it is true - I'm not sure the mainstream media will be quick to share that with us regular People.

Aianawa
27th July 2020, 07:34
Gosh, have considered the 5g aspect then let it go then repeated that again and now because of you Amanda, Tape 3 lol TA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1bc5500tBQ&feature=emb_logo

Amanda
27th July 2020, 12:29
Another facemask demonstration.

https://www.facebook.com/gregwiska/videos/10215371425433589/?t=0

Then a meme that is funny and educational.

https://www.facebook.com/332236773942754/photos/a.332240637275701/900100217156404/?type=3&eid=ARD1Vnc4C6bzcKtf5hbrFXJPrzoaQR2uq06BFCfgfy-6QMIiabNPOcQLb7m8VjAha7fUQRVdzl_79Y9m&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARDqRRtD357ZOnQ10qMFarcUTrd9O-u-bgnoCqXyGatJONDCMJ-IcMWN_j_y-Z6eL9ySL0yxhlo9119Qh9jS9xiqNnsY_V_kCKzsi_-R1cHxKRc8Hc6XcYYQe1HByZP3mY6QTEEfN-uaj5fdw5oUTabwKz3FCc9IPJ1Yz2z0fJUb395vSkcWgfEkDEZN 5FSxZazEu4Yv6R3fU0KjASiw3aOfS1GwcEKDBZxj9LmBGNxD_Y W2UhLwj8mg13-cetrNzFEQBN6QJ5D274Tvk5wV96fkFcWkWbnJ4SNbBE8pIViJ2 h8cBFA6rLTsDKdYqAR7sjErvxNG6WQPYUTsBoQ&__tn__=EEHH-R

Much Respect - Amanda

Wind
27th July 2020, 21:56
http://youtu.be/1ohKqLGbuE4

Aragorn
27th July 2020, 22:49
Department of Nuclear, Sub-Nuclear and Radiation Physics, G. Marconi University, Rome, Italy; Central Michigan Saginaw, Michigan, USA; Department of Dermatology and Venereology, I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Moscow, Russia.

Received May 13 2020 - Accepted June 9 2020.

In this research we show that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells acting like antennas, transferred to other cells and play the main role in producing Coronaviruses in biological cells. DNA is built from charged electrons and atoms and has an inductor-like structure. The structure could be divided into a linear, toroid and round conductors. Inductors interact with external electromagnetic waves, move and produce some extra waves within the cells. The shapes of these waves are similar to shapes of hexagonal and pentagonal bases of their DNA source. These waves produce some holes in liquids within the nucleus. To fill these holes, some extra hexagonal and pentagonal bases are produced. These bases could join to each other and form virus-like structures such as Coronavirus. To produce these viruses within a cell, it is necessary that the wavelength of external waves be shorter than the size of the cell. Thus 5G millimeter waves could be good candidates for applying in constructing virus-like structures such as Coronaviruses (COVID-19) within cells.

This has already been debunked, Amanda. Just because the paper was submitted doesn't mean the theory would be legitimate. It's pseudoscience.

Amanda
27th July 2020, 23:30
Aragorn - if you are going to state that a medical document has been disproved -I'd like to see some medical/science based documentation - please.

Otherwise here it is still zero and not mask in sight. A rural area with transient workers and farm labourers and New Australians et cetera. One medical centre still insists that no one can enter without a mask. So all the others don't - we have our experiment and our control - still zero.

Seasonal flu is a part of our collective conscience now - maybe that is how in 2017 a prominent and well connected to the cabal/illuminati/whatever knew - to tell us about this event. That person knew that the Neuro Linguistic Programming would enable him to tell "us" what would happen years before it emerged.

Clinical trials of the vaccine have commenced and should there be Human deaths - we won't know about that via the mainstream media. But I can bet that the family members will tell us. People are waking up - it is evident where I live and evident via social media - at least from my perspective.

Much Peace - to All who have died during this event along with all the wars and famines and droughts and other horrors that Humans inflict on other Humans and Animals and the Ecology - Amanda

Aragorn
27th July 2020, 23:42
Aragorn - if you are going to state that a medical document has been disproved -I'd like to see some medical/science based documentation - please.

That's not how it works, Amanda. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. The onus is on the one making the claim, which in this case quite frankly dwells in the realm of spontaneous generation, spontaneous self-combustion, flat earth and the tooth fairy.

But okay, I'll humor you ─ click here (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32668870/). And I would also like to add that Fioranelli and Sepehri, the two "researchers" who submitted that hypothesis ─ note: it was an editorial, not a research paper ─ have quite a questionable reputation and have already submitted several other quack theories before.

Dreamtimer
28th July 2020, 12:49
Editorials are, by nature, not scientific. Doctors are not monolithic. Doctors who play skeptic may be helping, or they may be hurting. It requires looking at actual data.

Amanda
28th July 2020, 21:34
I will continue on with my research and share some notes here shortly but in the interim - the link to the video below may be of interest to some People. My very skilled computer friends tried to get it to me yesterday and it was removed (at least) from google - but - this morning I find it available. Please consider viewing and make up your own mind.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bitchute.com%2Fvideo%2FK 77tHRJB9bCq%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR13NWL9eb0UKWzgz8ro6l cSvQUsLhBXtuy9RakAk5Gd_nrxRH5ZivGNrCo&h=AT2wEQmP46XsCsswNvPtGRSXgzZJLTzc4xNMNkag7fhLFS3-_8XcZRtyhVdvhnPwtxuRfLMo_wDgeXF96fQ6RFwFDEqZGIT5Od 1g9c0xt806jmtCXKLrLLLYh5DcC8iEz_CIwL74i0Ao74ctmfc

Much Respect - Amanda

Aianawa
29th July 2020, 06:42
For some reason members here ( mostly ) do not wish for different choices, views, beliefs, facts, maybe's, On the One Truth Forum, are many going to the words and letters of forum ?, no other truths allowed ?.

Aianawa
29th July 2020, 09:39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=cY0TH-DTYEI&fbclid=IwAR2z_1rYDV4QfOeSFvc7btSXP3GdkA_BXr0wfDXty 2_oAhiDvx1TbwrZ5T8&app=desktop

Keeps getting better n better, and lives will be saved, telling in that the Negtrids are getting smashed atm.

Emil El Zapato
29th July 2020, 12:11
I'm thinking conservatives have a brain anomaly that makes them susceptible to 5G, the rest of the world is unaffected. After watching Roseanne Barr yesterday on CNN, that is becoming obvious.

Dreamtimer
29th July 2020, 13:57
When people believe hoaxes, such as the claim that Covid-19 was "another Democrat impeachment hoax", dire consequences can result, as illustrated here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0P8qVlxgxw

Aianawa
29th July 2020, 20:53
Imo Trumps a killer, bless him, killer of falseness and fakeness that is oh and swampies n negtrids.

Emil El Zapato
29th July 2020, 21:06
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E5YgG3pd24

Aianawa
29th July 2020, 21:20
African trained, makes sense lol

Emil El Zapato
29th July 2020, 23:09
Hey Aianawa, did you see that part where the speaker says she is offended by the doctor suggesting that if someone dreamed about having sex with her (juju witch), they would be rendered impotent ... that was pretty funny.

Aianawa
30th July 2020, 07:22
Will have to research, thought Trump's doctor was a male, i may be wrong.

They the docs will persist with their truth, is imo important all truths are explored, do hope the governor murderers are acted upon before the election though.

Dreamtimer
30th July 2020, 11:51
The video discussed wasn't about Trump's doctor. That was plain from the start. The President retweeted a video by this doctor which was deleted by Twitter because it contained a claim that there was a cure for Covid19.

There isn't and that is very dangerous to claim. And so the tweet was deleted.

If folks can't pay attention enough to notice that, how in the world can they know what truths are really out there?

Aianawa
30th July 2020, 19:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-CLY-61QC4&feature=emb_logo

Emil El Zapato
30th July 2020, 19:51
well, that will give me something to do for a couple of hours... Here's the thing: It's like an FBI profiler. Once upon a time they would do this:

Evaluation of the Secretor Status of ABO Blood Group Antigens in Saliva Using Absorption Inhibition Method.

They are looking for a secretor and test someone that isn't. The obvious fallout of that test is that it determines that the blood doesn't match the perpetrator. It's a done deal.

If someone doesn't test positive for any known pathogen then what is the resulting conclusion of the test? When there are 150,000 dead people in the U.S. alone.

One of the problems with the entire process of testing has been the lack of it. Trump has been unmovable in his efforts to stall testing? maybe that is the big question. In any case, what this guy is saying has a deep flaw ... He bases his entire argument on somebody else's work, he has no idea what the implications are of what he just said.

I'm sure you agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOPyzgIwy9U

Wind
30th July 2020, 22:24
Guess what, this shit isn't a hoax. It kills and hurts vulnerable people, including MAGA dummies too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DqiCK4i63Y

Amanda
30th July 2020, 23:39
Have researched adjuvants utilising a science document located via Google Scholar and other search engines (I checked) to give me a baseline/starting point. The title of the document is; "Potential adjuvants for the development of a SARS-Co V-2 vaccine based on experimental results from similar coronaviruses" Site accessed: www.ncbi.nih.gov.au NCBI Elsevier Public Health Emergency Collection. I am sure there are other sites and other documents.

"The SARS-Co V-2, a member of family Coronaviridae and the causative agent of COVID-19 disease, has spread rapidly around the globe since the first outbreak in Wuhan China in December 2019. ...The majority of cases resolves spontaneously, some develop various fatal complications, including organ failure, septic shock, pulmonary edema, severe pneunomia and Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)."

The article provides a list of possible adjuvants. Those who are new to the subject of vaccines. An image to help you understand. The vial will have fluid, a small part of the fluid will contain the active ingredient (the virus) and the rest of the fluid is referred to as the adjuvant. Like cordial and water - a small amount of cordial and then you fill the glass with water. The water represents the adjuvant.

Here is the list of possible adjuvants for inclusion in a COVID-19 vaccine; Aluminium hydroxide, Alum, MF59 (TradeMark), ASO1/ASO3/ASO4, Montanide ISA -51,Delta Inulin, TLR3, TLR4, TLR9, TLR7/8, rOv-ASP-1, Protollin, CoVaccine HT (TradeMark), Matrix, Alum/Matrix M (TradeMark), LPS/Poly(U)/poly (I-C), CpG/PIKA (TLR3). And many others that are versions of the above mixed together. As an example: Alum and CpG. I have printed off basic MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) for some of the above listed items. I also utilised reference books.

Those of you who are new to the term MSDS - every chemical must have one. Pick something in your home (for those who are inspired), a cosmetic/toiletry or cleaning product. Look at the ingredients and look each of the ingredients up as a separate item. You should be able to locate an MSDS for each and every chemical - from your shampoo to the degreaser for your airplane engine.

Aluminium hydoxide = suspected liver, musculoskeletal and neurotoxicity, not assessed for safety in cosmetics. (Personal Note: Variety of articles available online that state post mortems of decedents who suffered from Alzheimers had high amounts of aluminium in the brain).

Alum = aka potassium aluminium sulfate or ammonium aluminiu. Granulomas = a mass or nodule of chronically inflamed tissue with granulations that is usually associated with an infective process. Allergenicity, potential neurotoxicity.
Directly from the Aluminium Sulfate MSDS = causes skin irritation and causes serious eye damage. Toxilogical Information: Ingestion - swallowing can result in nausea, vomitting and diarrhoea and gastrointestinal irritation. (Personal Note: I recall reading about these exact same symptoms in both of Dr Wakefields books).

MF59 (TradeMark) = Could not locate MSDSheets but did print off an online article with the title: Telephone monitoring of adverse events during an MF59(R in a circle denoting registered/copyright) adjuvanted H5N1 influenza vaccination campaign in Taiwan. Published online - 8th October 2013.

... each interview, we actively asked for solicited local reactions (pain, erythema, swelling or induration, feeling of warmth, pruritis and hematoma) and systemic reactions (headache, fatigue, pyrexia/sweating/chills, myalgia, arthralgia and lymphadenopathy) that occurred through the time of their vaccination or from the last interview, other unsolicited AEFI's were filled in as free text. If the participants reported a serious adverse event (SAE) involving death, life threatening illness, hospitalisation, prolongation of hospitalisation, permanent disability or congenital anomaly, the event would be verified and handled according to the TCDC (Taiwan Centre for Disease Control) guidance for SAEs. (NB: On the side of the document in bright red print is stated: C (in a circle for copyright) 2014 Landis Bioscience. Do not distribute. So why is it online and freely available, with no professional agency log in or other application? As a Teacher - I am well under the lawful 10% of use of any resource as a learning tool).

ASO1 = Could only locate a medical document, no MSDSheets. Contained within the article is a section with the heading: Discussion "The 2009-2014 phase III trial Malaria-055, found that RTS,S/ASO1 was not equally efficacious among trial sites. ... suggested by Olotu et al., that may be due to the waning efficacy of RTS,S/ASO1 ...." (Personal Note: The entire document is an interesting read. It mentions the term "rebound malaria" does that mean the vaccine did not protect some people at all?).

Montanide = My search came up with Alpha 7 - so conduct your own research but I'll include one item of interest. If Montanide 888 is also known as Alpha 7 is states clearly under the heading; "Hazard Statement: May cause cancer ... allergic skin reaction ... allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulty ...."

Delta Inulin = "...most important symptoms both acute and delayed - anemia, cough, CNS (Central Nervous System) depression, headache, heart damage, lassitude, liver damage, narcosis, reproductive effects, teratogenic effects."

TLR3 = MSDS - Product Name: TLR3/dsRNA Complex Inhibitor. Identified Uses: Biochemical research /analysis. Environmental Exposure Controls: Do not let product enter drains. Toxicological Information: (regarding eyes, nose, mouth, carcinogenicity et cetera) there is only a repetition of "This information not available." Other Adverse Effects: Discharge into the environment to be avoided.

TLR4 - C34 (Chemical Name) lots of synonyms for TLR4. Relevant Identified Uses: For research use only not for Human or Veterinary use. Adverse Human Health: Material may be irritating to the mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract. Effects & Symptoms: May be harmful by inhalation, ingestion or skin absorption. May cause eye, skin or respiratory system irritation. To the best of our knowledge, the toxological properties have not been thoroughly investigated. (Personal Note: Lots of No Data Available on this particular MSDS).

Protollin = Could not locate an MSDSheet but did find a science based document. From the Abstract: Mice immunised with Protollin (TradeMark) rHA were completely protected against lethal challenge with influenza virus ....

The first line of the Protollin Abstract also contains a reference to LPS. LPS on its own via an MSDSheet states: Hazard Statement: Harmful if swallowed.

CoVaccine HT (TradeMark) = Could not locate MSDSheets but did locate a science based document, this is from the "Abstract: ... sheep were immunised ...." (Personal Note: The article stated that CoVaccine (TradeMark) was superior to Freunds adjuvants.

CpG = Recommended Use: The product is for research and development only. Uses Advised Against: No information available. Other Hazards: No information available. Most Important Symptoms & Effects Both Acute & Delayed: No information available. Unknown acute toxicity - 50% of mixture consists of ingredient of unknown toxicity.

PIKA (TLR3) = Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. May be harmful if swallowed. For research only.

Squalene = Has many synonyms listed on the MSDS. Relevant Identified Uses: For research use only, not for Human or Veterinary use. Label Elements: GHS Signal Word - Danger. GHS Hazard Phrases: H304 May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Effects & Symptoms: May be harmful by inhalation, ingestion or skin absorption. Lots of sections include the term: No Data.

This post is for self educating purposes and further personal research is encouraged. I am not anti vaccine nor am I pro vaccine - I am all for informed consent. I am always keen to learn and "read the fine print" as it were and I want to add that many of the MSDSheets had disclaimers at the end of the document.

So, the title of the science based article included the word "Potential" and that clearly infers that any of the listed adjuvants could be included in a COVID-19 vaccine.

What will you do? Accept a vaccine with no research or personal knowledge of the ingredients contained in the adjuvants? Will you seek advice from your doctor prior to injection? Will you let your Children be vaccinated without any research - personal or professional?

Please take care Everyone. If any COVID-19 vaccine kills someone you love, it will be too late to research and be informed. Keep learning - We are ALL in this together.

Much Respect - Amanda

Aianawa
31st July 2020, 06:13
Hope Amanda that you get member replies, see your looking ahead also.

Interesting, stage 4 cv19 ? for Cain ?.

Dreamtimer
31st July 2020, 12:57
Wait. The pizza mogul, Mr. Nine, Nine, Nine, passed from Covid19? Holy Smokes.

Dreamtimer
1st August 2020, 02:08
Here's some more fallout caused by believing that something real is a hoax. From the Dallas Voice (https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-lesson-in-the-reality-of-covid-19/):

For Tony Green, the coronavirus pandemic was just a ‘scamdemic’ — until truth hit home hard

EDITOR’S NOTE: Tony Green contributed this article as a guest columnist. Contrary to reports by some media outlets, he is not a Dallas Voice employee, and he was not paid for this column.

Imagine the sound and vibration of an old-fashioned electric heater going through your whole body. Imagine gasping for air with every step you take. Imagine rubbing Icy Hot all over your head to soothe a painful headache. Imagine your eyes in a bowl of water while you’re still seeing through them. Imagine collapsing and waking up in the ER only to find out COVID-19 attacked your central nervous system, and the doctor had just saved you from a stroke.

If that were the worst of it, it would be bad enough. But that’s not the worst of it. This is the story of one family’s harrowing fight with COVID-19.

Full disclosure: I am a gay conservative, someone that often juggles persecution for my sexuality while being true to my values. Such a combination requires a lot of tenacity to earn respect from either group.

I admit I voted for Donald Trump in 2016. I admit traveling deep into the conspiracy trap over COVID-19. All the defiant behavior of Trump’s more radical and rowdy cult followers, I participated in it. I was a hard-ass that stood up for my “God-given rights.”

In great haste, I began prognosticating the alphabet soup about this “scamdemic.” I believed the virus to be a hoax. I believed the mainstream media and the Democrats were using it to create panic, crash the economy and destroy Trump’s chances at re-election.

And so, believing the pandemic to be a hoax, my partner and I hosted family members on Saturday, June 13. On Sunday, June 14, I woke up sick.

By Monday, June 15, my partner and my parents were all sick. That same Monday, my in-laws traveled to witness the birth of their first grandchild. They took with them my father-in-law’s mother and one of my partner’s sisters. That night my father-in-law became ill. Then my mother-in-law and their daughter began feeling sick. So they cut their trip short.

Two days later, my father-in-law’s mother got sick. The new mommy and daddy got sick, too. We all tested positive for COVID-19. Only the newborn was spared.

My father-in-law and I both went to the hospital on June 24. The virus had attacked my central nervous system, and the staff stopped me from having a stroke.

My father-in-law’s mother was admitted a day later. On July 1, she died of COVID-19/pneumonia. The chaplain wanted the family to break the news to my father-in-law, and he learned how his mother lay on her deathbed and then drifted off without any family by her side, even though he was in the room next to hers.

On the day of her funeral, which was July 14, five more of our family members tested positive for the virus. That evening, my father-in-law was put on a ventilator.

You cannot imagine the guilt I feel, knowing that I hosted the gathering that led to so much suffering. You cannot imagine my guilt at having been a denier, carelessly shuffling through this pandemic, making fun of those wearing masks and social distancing. You cannot imagine my guilt at knowing that my actions convinced both our families it was safe when it wasn’t.
For those who deny the virus exists or who downplay its severity, let me assure you: The coronavirus is very real and extremely contagious. Before you even know you have it, you’ve passed it along to your friends, family, coworkers and neighbors.

And now, husbands, wives and children are being separated. The sick are taking care of the sick while those without symptoms are self-quarantining. I am aware of how my bias could discredit me with some, but trust me, you do not want this virus. And you do not want your loved ones suffering and dying from this because you are taking a “political stand” or protecting the economy over their lives.

We are all at the precipice of a common heartache.

The next time you’re put out because your favorite spots are closed or because they won’t let you enter without wearing a mask, and you decide to defy them rather than comply because you’re defending your rights and freedoms from being trampled, just remember: Your family and friends may be next.

Is that too harsh? Try imagining someone you care about on life support. Try being the one to pick the only 10 people allowed to attend a funeral for a loved one. But don’t fret; you’ve got time to ponder, because the mortuary is booked out for at least a week.

Now imagine one more thing: That pool party, the mixer or family reunion you’re pushing for resulting in you being cold and alone in a hospital bed, fighting for your life. Imagine the only human contact you feel is a stranger’s rubber glove giving you medication, checking your vitals and changing your diaper.

That is exactly what has happened to our family.

America, this is not going to go away without sacrifice. Either way, we are going to pay a price. Governments are faced with making difficult decisions, and they cannot appease and satisfy everyone.

But to do nothing is to be foolish. To ignore or question the validity of this virus, its contagiousness or the consequences of selfish attitudes is — at this stage — completely stupid.

I am calling myself out first, but now this is personal, and I fell on my sword. And I promise you, if we continue being more worried about the disruption to our lives than we are about stopping this virus, not one American will be spared.

Not one.

Aianawa
1st August 2020, 02:56
Yeah they really made a meal of that one, again cv19 is real But all about the vac and control imo.

Aianawa
1st August 2020, 06:11
FFS it is easy once you know their/they/the playbook, Our communist prime minister is laying the foundations for cv19 part two atm, this time people will fight and people will die, far more than any uncompromised number dying from cv19.

Dreamtimer
1st August 2020, 13:02
More tragic outcomes (https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6931e1.htm?s_cid=mm6931e1_w) from too much too soon. Note the ages of those who got the virus. Trump directed the governors to handle things as they saw fit.

In June of this year, following guidance from Governor Kemp and the Georgia Dept. of Public Health, and using guidelines put forward by the CDC and HHS, two overnight sleep-over camps run by the YMCA were opened for business.

Before accepting campers, all staffers and administrators were required to produce negative COVID test results, and all campers were likewise required to present negative test results before arriving.

Distancing and mask-wearing guidelines were adopted formally by the camp administrators, with staff and admin required to wear masks, and campers not required to wear masks.

Activities including sports, singing, and other interactive engagements were allowed, but were subject to (at least according to planning and statements) appropriate social distancing as recommended by government health officials.

Campers ranged in age from 6 to 17, and staff ranged in age from 17 to 59.

Following training and staff meetings a single staffer (who had previously tested negative) was sent home with chills.

Within 4 days, the camp was shut down and all campers and staff sent home.

Subsequent testing (following tracing) was carried out on a significant fraction (but not all) of the people involved.

Result?

In a 4 day period, out of nearly 600 people tested for COVID, 44% presented with postive tests.

Age cohorts: Age 6-10 = 51% positive. Age 11-17 = 44% positive. Age 18-21 = 33% positive. Age 22-59 = 29% positive.

Emil El Zapato
1st August 2020, 13:10
Nan natty nan for a pizza too

Dreamtimer
1st August 2020, 13:21
Huh?:unsure::confused::scrhd::hmm::noidea::crazy:

Emil El Zapato
1st August 2020, 13:34
Frankly Amanda, I can see how based on your information vaccines could give one pause. Here is some additional info to allow one to weigh their perceived calculated risk.

ALUMINUM IN VACCINES: A RE[AL]ITY CHECK
Posted on October 16, 2017

“Does that have aluminum in it?” My patient asks. She practically spits out the word, aluminum. I have just finished cleaning the dog bites on both her hands, and I am much more concerned about what bacteria are in her wounds than the adjuvant in the TDaP booster I’ve just brought into the treatment room. “It does, yes. But it’s a tiny amount and is nothing compared to the aluminum you eat every day in your food.” I reply. “But… isn’t aluminum toxic?” she asks. “At very high and chronic doses, yes, but the amount in a vaccine is totally negligible.” I try to reassure her. I can tell she is not buying it, but we have discussed the importance of a booster given her current injury. She is fearful of tetanus (with good reason), and she was already overdue for a booster, so she decides to get the shot. But I can see that she’s still hesitant. I finish bandaging her hands and we leave the room. Like many patients with bite wounds, she takes the recommended prophylactic antibiotics without any question of risks/benefits, which I will always find somewhat ironic.

I understand it. Injections are not fun. They are scary, hurt, and make your arm sore the next day. They protect us from diseases you have probably never seen (if you are lucky), and words like “adjuvants” and “excipients” sound like fake species from a science fiction novel. Who wants to be injected with aluminum? That sounds bad. But the question becomes: is the content of aluminum in vaccines a toxicity risk?

Aluminum in vaccinations

Why is there aluminum in some vaccines? Because it makes them more effective! The aluminum binds to and increases the local response to the antigens in vaccines to create a longer-lasting immune reaction. In addition, the aluminum helps to hold the antigens at the site of injection so they are not absorbed or broken down too quickly for the immune system to make antibodies. This type of additive is known as an adjuvant.

It’s also important to understand that aluminum is ubiquitous in our environment. Whether it’s from the soil, air, water or food, we are constantly exposed to aluminum to varying degrees. Aluminum is the third most common metal in the earth’s crust, which makes avoiding environmental exposure practically impossible.

So, does the amount of aluminum in vaccinations stack up against our daily background exposure, and is there potential for intramuscular injections containing aluminum to cause harm? To investigate, we will do the math for a hypothetical newborn. For the sake of this example, he or she will be a normal healthy baby with no health issues at birth, and will be vaccinated as recommended at the CDC intervals. Let’s look at approximate aluminum exposures from several sources over the course of the first 12 months (numbers from CDC and EPA).

Breast milk: 8.5 mg over the course of a year.

Food: (assuming solid foods introduced at 6 months old) 0.7 mg per day. That results in 255 mg per year.

Air: from 0.0072 mg (rural environment) 0.36 mg per year (urban environment).

Water: 0.07 mg per liter. Yearly exposure variable based on weaning.

Vaccines: 4.6 mg

It is important to note that depending on the route, absorption and bioavailability will differ. This is the key to understanding the true level of exposure: Less than 1% of ingested aluminum from food is absorbed, while about 2% of inhaled aluminum will be [6]. Intramuscular aluminum is eventually 100% absorbed, but not all at once. The process happens very slowly. Recall that the reason aluminum is used in vaccines is to hold antigen in place while the immune system is activated, it tends to stay in the muscle tissue.

Studies have shown that around 17% of intramuscular aluminum is absorbed over a 28 day period following vaccination. This exposure equates to between roughly 1.4 – 8.0 micrograms (0.0014 to 0.08 mg) per day. This means that aluminum from vaccination is absorbed slowly into the blood over a long period of time and will fall well below the “minimum risk level” (The level of aluminum below which there is essentially no toxicity risk, as defined by the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry [ASTDR]).

https://i2.wp.com/ndsforvaccines.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/yokel-image.png?w=622&ssl=1
From Mitkus, Robert J., et al. “Updated Aluminum Pharmacokinetics Following Infant Exposures through Diet and Vaccination.” Vaccine, vol. 29, no. 51, 2011, pp. 9538–9543

Furthermore, the aluminum used in vaccines is found in an insoluble form (either aluminum hydroxide or aluminum phosphate) both of which, once absorbed, are bound to carrier proteins and readily excreted by the kidneys shortly after exposure. Given this information we can see that any injected aluminum will be released from muscle tissue at a gradual pace; one at which the body will typically have no difficulty clearing it from the blood.

Aluminum Safety

So we can establish the approximate exposures and bioavailability of aluminum from both vaccines and the environment. But is aluminum from vaccines dangerous?

Aluminum has been used as an adjuvant since 1926, and there have been many billions of doses of aluminum-containing vaccines over the last 90 years. As such, if aluminum toxicity was a common occurrence — or even a relatively uncommon one — we should expect to see epidemiological data showing an increase in cases of toxicity following vaccination. This connection has never been established.

Aluminum toxicosis is typically only found in individuals whose jobs place them in constant contact with aluminum (e.g.: welders), or those with severe renal disease. Aluminum is cleared from organs and soft tissues readily, which results in low accumulation in body tissues. Even though accumulation is typically minimal, aluminum can always be detected because we are constantly exposed as previously discussed. One exception to note is bones, which will absorb small amounts of free-circulating aluminum and store it stably for years. Excessive exposure to aluminum can cause bone disease. Aluminum can also accumulate in brain tissue, especially when it is present in certain forms, and at high levels in the blood.

The next thing to consider is the type of aluminum. The two most common forms of adjuvant aluminum are aluminum hydroxide and aluminum phosphate. “Alum” or potassium aluminum sulfate is no longer found in vaccines, but was used in the past. There are several studies that have shown neurotoxic effects, but these studies were conducted using aluminum hydroxide injected directly into the brain. Aluminum at the site of a vaccine does not make its way into the brain in any appreciable quantity for two reasons: it is insoluble and as such is absorbed slowly over time as discussed above, and we have a blood-brain barrier (BBB) which does not typically allow free-circulating aluminum into the brain. Of note is a study which showed that aluminum hydroxide did not cause disruption to the BBB, while aluminum chloride and aluminum lactate had the potential to increase BBB permeability. This is not to say that zero aluminum can end up in brain tissue, but the amount is miniscule and is related to forms of aluminum which are different from the adjuvants in vaccines.

In the older (and no longer used) DPT vaccine, alum (potassium aluminum sulfate) was used as an adjuvant, which was known to cause complications in a very low percentage of those vaccinated. Again, alum adjuvants are no longer used in vaccines, so these complications are immaterial to the topic of modern vaccines and aluminum exposure.

Additional studies have shown that extremely high doses of injected aluminum has been able to induce neurotoxicity in rats, but these studies exposed the animals to a soluble form of aluminum which was injected into the lining of their abdominal cavities, or administered via drinking water with citric acid to enhance absorption. The distinction here is that the aluminum used in vaccine adjuvants is neither soluble in water, nor injected directly into a body cavity. Again, we see no evidence of human neurotoxicity following vaccination.

Conclusions

There’s a lot of misinformation about vaccines, their efficacy, ingredients, and safety. It is an ever-changing landscape of information, and new research is being conducted frequently. As healthcare providers we have a responsibility to our patients and profession to base our recommendations on the best available evidence. The current evidence tells us two things: modern aluminum adjuvants are effective at improving immune response to vaccine antigens, and these adjuvants are well-tolerated as well as nontoxic at the doses found in vaccines. There is no reason to think that the aluminum content in childhood vaccines is harmful to healthy children. Furthermore, the protection from serious illnesses that vaccines provide far outweighs any hypothetical toxicity risks from adjuvants. Working diligently to reduce incidence of preventable disease is an imperative in naturopathic medical practice, and using adjuvants to enhance the immune system’s innate ability to naturally produce antibodies against disease-causing pathogens is a safe and essential improvement to vaccine efficacy

Wind
1st August 2020, 21:45
http://youtu.be/gxML3t8sAlo

Aianawa
1st August 2020, 22:15
Wow Biden is so intelligent, wise and able to articulate himself amazingly well.

Octopus Garden
1st August 2020, 23:21
Huh?:unsure::confused::scrhd::hmm::noidea::crazy:

That's 9.99 for a pizza --- with a Southern accent, amm thinkin.

Aianawa
2nd August 2020, 04:50
For future > http://archive.is/lwrOz

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32668870/

Put up then withdrawn.

Add Max here also >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XPfm77juoM

Amanda
2nd August 2020, 07:06
This thread is still going and as such I will keep contributing and engage in Lateral Thinking - Critical Thinking & Divergent Thinking. Not A Pretender thank you for your response on aluminium. Did you by any chance locate any further information on the other mentioned chemicals? Always good to see all perspectives. I'm all for a tetanus shot when it is necessary. Sharing some further information regarding aluminium;

Title of Article; Link between Aluminium & the Pathogenesis of Alzheimers Disease: The Integration of Aluminium & Amyloid Cascade Hypotheses. Published Online = 8th March 2011.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3056430/

From the Abstract = whilst being environmentally abundant, aluminium is not essential for life. On the contrary, aluminium is a widely recognised neurotoxin that inhibits more than 200 biologically important functions and causes various adverse effects in plants, animals and humans.

From the Conclusion = .... There is growing evidence for a link between aluminium and Alzheimers Disease and between other metals and AD .... However it is widely accepted that aluminium is a recognized neurotoxin and that it could cause cognitive deficiency and dementia when it enters the brain and may have adverse effects on the CNS (Central Nervous System).

I am not going off topic, am providing an example of how there is a dearth of testing of vaccines. Firstly - before the video link. A few years ago I was approached as a Child Abuse Whistleblower about the legal rights of separated/divorced parents when one wanted to vaccinate and the other did not. By choice I am not a parent so that makes me neutral. I commenced my research with the actual vaccines and made my way to the legislation. Long story short - I could not locate any medical testing documentation for vaccines. Lacking finances I could not register for the online medical libraries that provide access to such documentation. I did by chance locate an article in a magazine. A specialist epidemiologist had been tasked with heading an independent study on the efficacy of vaccines. During her research she sought to locate medical testing results and related material - and - she could not find any either.

https://www.facebook.com/HighWireTalk/videos/656711748038154/

I managed - by chance again - to locate one medical document (while actually looking for something else) regarding a test of the HPV vaccine. Let's just say it wasn't good. Then I located an article about Young Girls in Sweden - they all developed the same permanent disability. Not being able to stand up - dizziness - balance problems et cetera. So many Young Girls were negatively impacted on by the HPV vaccine that the vaccine was banned.

I'd like to revisit a comment made by Aianawa. The 5G aspect of what is happening and I must say I agree with him - I moved on and gave it no more thought, until articles kept being sent to me. Here's a link to the most recent video I received - it isn't very long but what is contained within is so thought provoking I could not look away. Please consider viewing and come to your own conclusions.

https://www.facebook.com/Ephesians5Eleven/videos/220121122474911/

Thank you for letting me contribute to this interesting thread. We are ALL in this together - I do respect all opinions and comments. You cannot see my face for facial cues and you cannot hear my voice for intonation - I am calm.

Much Respect - Amanda

Aianawa
3rd August 2020, 06:40
All coming together really fast at the moment, also while anti Qect and anti Trump Max Igan has differing views from myself, he is also getting logical data into many seekers of cv19 truth, soon we all be one big happy family.

So many naysayers offering you their opinion and data Amanda, after your offers n gifts but understand the complications for people around scientists, docs, governments always rite and do what your told mentality, some even to their political party

Aragorn
3rd August 2020, 06:59
All coming together really fast at the moment, also while anti Qect and anti Trump Max Igan has differing views from myself, he is also getting logical data into many seekers of cv19 truth, soon we all be one big happy family.

So many naysayers offering you their opinion and data Amanda, after your offers n gifts but understand the complications for people around scientists, docs, governments always rite and do what your told mentality, some even to their political party

The two of you may actually want to watch this (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/13522-Contagion-(BBC4-Documentary)) first. It's for ─ and because of ─ you two (and a few others) that I've posted that thread here.

Aianawa
3rd August 2020, 07:13
Interesting ta Aragorn, will watch, being pre cv19 helps me unless it's prepping the organised cv19 ahead of time of course ( adjusts tin foil hat ), FRY mmm wondered if she is related to the famous English Fry.

Aragorn
3rd August 2020, 07:23
Interesting ta Aragorn, will watch, being pre cv19 helps me unless it's prepping the organised cv19 ahead of time of course ( adjusts tin foil hat ), FRY mmm wondered if she is related to the famous English Fry.

She is English, but of Irish descent. Here (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannah_Fry)'s her Wikipedia page, but it doesn't mention any connection to either Jonathan Fry or Stephen Fry, one of whom I presume you're referring to?

Aianawa
3rd August 2020, 09:29
Five moons old now, but here for those still catching on > Event 201 was the Prep >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-727K585amo&t=499s

Dreamtimer
3rd August 2020, 12:05
Trigger alert. This came from NYT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=86&v=kwkvTBgTO7A&feature=emb_logo

Amanda
3rd August 2020, 21:41
The video (link) below was first beamed to the public - 21st October 2014. The document to which the guest on the show refers - is freely available online. I had already viewed this video but it has surfaced again. I have printed a copy of the document to study it properly - a few weeks ago. At first I thought I was reading a diary. Two themes are evident. I read the document using Lateral Thinking and Critical Thinking. 1. They like diseases. 2. They are afraid of People who have excellent computer skills. I'll leave the video link here for those who are interested. It is less than fifteen minutes in duration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPKtXscT7cg&feature=youtu.be

Much Respect - Amanda

Amanda
4th August 2020, 21:17
Apologies for not being able to clean up the image below but it is a very thought provoking read. I've had other information sent to me this morning but I've yet to watch the videos.

Much Respect - Amanda

NB: I was sadly told by a friend that a relative had died during this global event - suicide. A military person who served their country for what they thought was the preservation of Freedom and Free Will for the People. My understanding is that suicide rates are higher than the virus. Sad for everyone - Rest In Peace.

Amanda
5th August 2020, 00:08
Okay this subject is becoming even clearer to me - but - I don't assume that is the case for everyone. I am sharing the video link below because it is something I could not resist sharing. The video is lengthy and it features a Kennedy and Dershowitz. There is a crossover here - at least for me and for others who are getting the pieces of the jigsaw fitting together. Dershowitz is the legal practitioner who represented Ghislaine Maxwell. He taught me a new legal term - inlimine - not found in any of my legal books or even my latin book. Essentially he tried to ensure the evidence (which named him as a participant in Crimes Against Children) was not seen - not even by the jury.

So - watch him debate vaccines with a professional with the same licence to practice law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=56&v=IfnJi7yLKgE&feature=emb_title&fbclid=IwAR38JI8EoRo-1J7ufYsrCa5j2b4CRfk4uGMkVUUZFdJcQH35v28hnoHeEUQ

Much Respect - Amanda

NB: As you all know by now the vaccine for the virus will be the next push. I cannot confirm small items of information that have found their way to me - but - it appears that Human clinical trials may have already seen deaths from the vaccine. I can however assure you - the mainstream media will not be beaming that out via the tell-e-vision/ neuro linguistic programming.

Aianawa
5th August 2020, 20:25
Huge pushback happening world wide, love it, Aussies finding backbone slowly though, here in NZ they prepping public for wave 2, more waking as a result atm.

Amanda
6th August 2020, 23:36
Information is being shared about the HCQ - medical professionals using it to cure those with the virus - it is also a prophylactic/vaccine. Now there is information that states HCQ has been used for as long as sixty five years for Human health issues such as Lupus. Home made recipes are also being shared - grapefruit and lemon rind boiled but don't lift the lid until it has cooled as the HCQ escapes in the steam.

Can share links for those who would like them - or - you can conduct your own research and work it out for yourself.

Much Respect - Amanda

Aianawa
7th August 2020, 07:24
Lol WHO head starting the cv19 vac must be taken by all plus extra guilt points and force will be needed, same old playbook, so easy to see n know once you know as so many calling exactly this many moons ago, lol they are screwed

Aianawa
7th August 2020, 12:07
Are some members here having any doughts regards maybe this be true ?

Everdance is coming out everywhere now >https://fee.org/articles/europes-top-health-officials-say-masks-arent-helpful-in-beating-covid-19/?fbclid=IwAR2_BLMBR2bPKlSu_Xtj4mUFdwKYC6StWE45tyCs sExID-OOvay-S5NYqrw

Emil El Zapato
7th August 2020, 12:32
no

Aianawa
8th August 2020, 04:24
Oh well, we will see, as the truth continues to pour.

Amanda
8th August 2020, 06:49
Interesting post viewed on facebook just now. Apparently Channel 9 Mainstream news (morning show) devoted an entire segment informing the public that they can be fined for discussing conspiracy theories about the virus. So I guess the title of this thread means it is no hoax. Everything got real - very fast. The state below me is in complete lockdown. People are posting that they can only leave their home for an hour to shop and lots of items are not available. Almost every shop is closed. Also mentioned that Police are going door to door checking that everyone is home - only one person can leave to do the shopping. This is the big one - $100,000 fine if you are out and about without an excuse.

Interesting that where I live there was a lot of confusion about wearing face masks. I asked a person connected to government who is a legal practitioner - what was happening as I thought Australian government is currently in recess. That was confirmed - in recess until 24th August 2020 - that means no new legislation can be passed. The government can have drafts ready on which there will be a vote. So I am at a loss as to how the Australian government can start putting new directions and laws into place....

Looks like we are well and truly headed for a Military State. I know one friend who lives on an island country - they have had curfew for months now but no one is wearing masks although an executive order was issued. Again - an executive order has to come from an elected leader and that country has a governor only.

Stay safe everyone - our world just changed again. Lucky for facebook/social media as I do not watch the mainstream news. May have to resume that practice to stay up to date - don't want to walk out the front door and get arrested.

Much Respect - Amanda

Aianawa
11th August 2020, 08:23
Cure was always here, go figure, big court cases happening also regards negtrids hiding reality also, all coming together > https://www.technocracy.news/yale-professor-hydroxychloroquine-could-save-100000-lives-if-widely-deployed/

Aianawa
15th August 2020, 06:44
Level two for rest of NZ for 12 more days and level 3 for Auckland, sad and excited, much growth will be created.

Aianawa
19th August 2020, 06:47
Soon be asking work for time off unpaid, very worrying as i will protest and i cannot get a bad knock to head as may kill me, tough decisions atm, tears writing this, choices of go forest or go make a wee difference, just fuck fuck fuck.

Yeah i know, go meditate.

Emil El Zapato
19th August 2020, 14:23
Sorry Aianawa ... All things will pass ... I believe we will all be better on the other side of this gawd awful ... man made mess and I'm not referring to the plague.

Aianawa
20th August 2020, 06:19
Indeed n somewhat indeed, indeed. Polly goes here this time > gosh she is indeed amazing >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avIpEV7p7oo

Oh yes, also fact checked, well done as usual Polly

Emil El Zapato
20th August 2020, 14:08
I was just reading over at PA...A poster is outraged by the misinformation being presented by the media. According to the poster, in the interview the media lady is flustered and carried out of the studio by the true information provided by the Director of one of the local hospitals in Madrid. A Dr Luis de Benito. I watched it 4 or 5 times to ensure I wasn't misinterpreting the conversation...As near as I could tell I wasn't. I welcome anyone else, perhaps a fluent Spanish speaker to determine what is what in the video.

I did a look up of all physicians in Spain and the only Luis De Benito that came up in my searches is this person: Read the interpretation. Why are people so disturbed.

Notice it doesn't read like the Director of this big hospital has a clue about what he is talking about.

Luis de Benito (Q5984506)
Spanish television presenter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwlkumcRf6w

Aianawa
21st August 2020, 06:08
Happening all round the world atm thank God/universe, NAP.

Aianawa
22nd August 2020, 00:39
The Quiet silent ones are responding as more stars allign 4all.

Aianawa
22nd August 2020, 10:37
Plandemic 2 https://www.brighteon.com/d6412bff-0421-4190-a7bf-3e5e1f52559d

https://www.brighteon.com/d6412bff-0421-4190-a7bf-3e5e1f52559d

Aianawa
23rd August 2020, 07:26
Sorta at that stage cv19 wise, that after watching the above plandemic two and one cannot see the factchecker etc etc now obvious manipulation plus the putrid, a simple i love you will suffice.

Aianawa
23rd August 2020, 07:57
Not meaning to be rude, all the everdance needed, is simple, please watch.

Elen
23rd August 2020, 09:15
Not meaning to be rude, all the everdance needed, is simple, please watch.

Dancing with the stars? ;)

Aianawa
23rd August 2020, 09:25
The eternal dance indeed is truth comprehending itself as returning having always known.

Dreamtimer
24th August 2020, 12:39
Dr. Varshavski did a good job of analyzing the problems with Plandemic. He may be addressing part two, we shall see.

One very misleading part was the scary footage of "police at her house" which was not footage at all. It was not her house, it was just dramatic footage put in to create a chilling effect.

I'm pretty sure Joe Rogan has talked about the problems with this movie as well.

Aianawa
27th August 2020, 06:14
Plandemic two is awesome indeed, far better than first one, produces more logic spose, shows more corruption and factually Why, even those that watch from an old mindset ( except the six % ) will adjust imo.

Aianawa
30th August 2020, 05:21
Having trouble researching this data > https://twitter.com/Anthony70055563/status/1299830146455736321

Just too much difference for my liking, way too much, maybe USAians here can get better results researching ?

Aianawa
31st August 2020, 06:05
Total mystery this new data, that pro hoaxers have not nayed surprises me.

Aianawa
31st August 2020, 11:26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=165&v=ywuCRVJVDqs&feature=emb_logo