PDA

View Full Version : Strange Planet: Could COVID-19 be a staged epidemic?

Gio
10th March 2020, 03:28
Will share this here ...

"Richard welcomes Jon Rappoport a Pulitzer-Prize nominee and veteran investigative reporter who explains why he believes the Coronavirus is a staged epidemic."

GUEST: Jon Rappoport has worked as an investigative reporter for 20 years, and is the author of five books. He has written on medical fraud, deep politics, and health issues for newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe, including CBS Healthwatch, Spin, Stern and LA Weekly.The LA Weekly placed Jon's name in nomination for a Pulitzer Prize, for his interview with the president of Salvador University, where a military takeover had occurred.

BOOKS:

AIDS Inc.: Scandal of the Century https://amzn.to/2POSqsC
Lifting the Veil https://amzn.to/3cwSjMc
The Secret Behind Secret Societies https://amzn.to/3cwSjMc

Could COVID-19 be a staged epidemic?

Strange Planet

Mar 9, 2020

50:51 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXekB9IbOM8

Aianawa
10th March 2020, 04:05
Tisa well organised imo, perfectly orchestrated, 10 out of ten so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWRmlumcN_s&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1oTw7UsoVlBYot6BIaFjh3Ltd5WB11o3-_RdgxllhsFrmHf9oAu9f8CQU

Gio
10th March 2020, 06:04
Though all said, i am feeling the hint and implications (especially here in the U.S.) which includes myself... There's the convenience of getting rid of the economically 'poor baby 'bottom-feeder' boomers' ... While those elderly with funded retirements are milked dry of their resources till death do they part ...

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2020/03/nancy-messonnier.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1236&h=820&crop=1

CDC urges elderly to stock up on food, stay home amid coronavirus fears (https://nypost.com/2020/03/09/cdc-urges-elderly-to-stock-up-on-food-stay-home-amid-coronavirus-fears/)

Octopus Garden
15th June 2020, 22:30
This is a very important video that counters some of the 'belief' out there. Fine to have theories but when they are posited with great certainty, they can cause a lot of harm. There is no proof either way that Covid was created in a lab or evolved naturally. The author of this video, a doctor himself, holds Judy Miscovits feet to the fire, and the Plandemic video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWpjc1QZg84

Gio
16th June 2020, 00:16
Thanks AutumnW (PAF) ...

Yes, i always say know thy healthcare providers ...

Description

Hundreds of you have requested that I watch and respond to the Plandemic movie ft. Dr. Judy Mikovits, recently published on social media. I decided to check it out and respond point by point to the biggest claims the conspiracy theory movie makes. Please be respectful in the comments as the goal is to have a fruitful discussion.

About

Dr. Mikhail "Mike" Varshavski D.O.
Actively Practicing Board Certified Family Medicine Doctor living in NYC
#1 Health/Medicine Influencer w/ 8,000,000+ followers

An avid explorer of life. Just a man and his dogs against the world. Human first.
My goal is to make the field of medicine relatable, understandable, and fun!
Instagram: @Doctor.Mike
Snapchat/Twitter/Facebook: @RealDoctorMike

Glad Dr Mike has fact/straightened this Covid thingy all out ...

I know i will sure sleep better tonight ... :thup:

Octopus Garden
16th June 2020, 00:50
Giovanny, Not sure if you are sincere or sarcastic. Please clarify.:hmm:

Gio
16th June 2020, 01:16
Giovanny, Not sure if you are sincere or sarcastic. Please clarify.:hmm:

That's very rich, and i could say the same back to you.

Octopus Garden
16th June 2020, 03:45
Yes, I am being sincere in both posts. Is asking for clarification a problem? I was honestly curious.

And what is (PAF?)

Gio
16th June 2020, 06:00
AutumnW,

I noticed you have been an active (and experienced) poster over at Project Avalon Forum since 2012 ... And while now after reading some of your recent post here at TOT, i wonder if you really have the best intent in wanting to post share here ... I feel your posting energy doesn't really resonate with me (too abrasive and politicized) ... Though i can accept and coexist with that and do wish you well, frankly and sadly that's all i really have to say to you ... honestly.

sincerely giovonni

Dreamtimer
16th June 2020, 16:33
Thank you for your post, Octopus Garden. I linked to the video in his twitter feed but posting it here is better. He takes the film piece by piece and gives a very well-informed, thoughtful analysis. It's a valuable piece and time well spent.

Aragorn
16th June 2020, 17:07
AutumnW,

I noticed you have been an active (and experienced) poster over at Project Avalon Forum since 2012 ...

Why do you feel the need to doxx her, Gio? Or myself earlier? This here is The One Truth, and regardless of Octopus Garden's presence at Project Avalon ─ or for that matter, mine ─ this is a separate and completely independent forum.

We have a certain code of honor here, and doxxing is taboo unless absolutely warranted ─ e.g. if a member is violating the rules and/or the atmosphere of the forum, and has a reputation for doing that at other forums as well. But that is certainly not the case for Octopus Garden ─ whom I personally consider a friend ─ nor for myself. And yes, there are members who don't mind that their real name or perhaps a screen name from another forum is used ─ this is certainly true ─ but then this is not doxxing, because then it happens with their consent.

Please refrain from doing this again, Gio. It's not nice.

Gio
16th June 2020, 17:21
Why do you feel the need to doxx her, Gio? Or myself earlier? This here is The One Truth, and regardless of Octopus Garden's presence at Project Avalon ─ or for that matter, mine ─ this is a separate and completely independent forum.

We have a certain code of honor here, and doxxing is taboo unless absolutely warranted ─ e.g. if a member is violating the rules and/or the atmosphere of the forum, and has a reputation for doing that at other forums as well. But that is certainly not the case for Octopus Garden ─ whom I personally consider a friend ─ nor for myself. And yes, there are members who don't mind that their real name or perhaps a screen name from another forum is used ─ this is certainly true ─ but then this is not doxxing, because then it happens with their consent.

Please refrain from doing this again, Gio. It's not nice.

She asked me to be honest, so i obliged her ..

And where were you when she doxed my friend (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/13173-EXTRAS?p=842023776&viewfull=1#post842023776) Neil?

Where's her proof ?

Oh that's right Neil said the word 'truth' twice in a paragraph ...

And you all thanking her really hurt FrankV.

And lets be clear here ...
I did not dox anyone ...

Doxing applies on line (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxing)to real people ...
Her real identity has not been revealed.
I have no cue who this person is, and
as i stated above have no desire to have
anything to do with this personage.

She and most others like her/him hide away
and attack any and everything they don't like.

Octopus Garden
16th June 2020, 20:49
Gio, I wasn't aware Neil was a friend of yours--and I do apologize for that.

As far as my being abrasive goes. You're right. I'm abrasive. How would you describe the misinformed who are certain there is a plot, through some future Covid vaccine, to genocide billions of people---Cuddle Bunnies?

They seem to be projecting their own shadows onto convenient targets. And yes, they use the word "truth" way too frequently. It's a dead giveaway, imho.

Thank you for being honest. It is appreciated.

Octopus Garden
16th June 2020, 20:54
Thank you for your post, Octopus Garden. I linked to the video in his twitter feed but posting it here is better. He takes the film piece by piece and gives a very well-informed, thoughtful analysis. It's a valuable piece and time well spent.

Thanks Dreamtimer,

I like the fact that he describes the limits of Big Pharma. I would have blasted them a little harder than he did, but think he wanted to say as much as he could about the conspiracy, without being side tracked.

Of course, because he is in opposition to Miskovits, he must be "part of the problem" and not one of those truth seekers, seeking the truth, truthfully!:D

Emil El Zapato
16th June 2020, 21:04
Gio, just to let you know that is why I specifically excluded any mention of that...but for other things...How do you know 'AutumnW' This one slipped by me in a major way...I 'thought' the social positions didn't match up...?

Oh and what is Doxxing

OG, are you AutumnW from 'over there' ... :)

If you are i will say I never suspected this part of you...You came out of the closet...Not that there is anything wrong that and much right with it.

Dreamtimer
17th June 2020, 12:42
Personally, I haven't found anything in your posts abrasive, OG. You've been very polite to other members. Expressing your own opinions is your right just like everyone else.

I like the name Octopus Garden. It makes me think of the females who lay their 'garden' of eggs and then stay with them to protect them at the cost of their own life.

I designed and stitched a Hardanger octopus for my son's girlfriend. It was fun to do.

We - as in people all over the world - have long known that a pandemic would come. It's been warned about for years, decades even. There are movies made about the possibility. Even believing that this viral epidemic is planned makes it no less real. It's very real.

I find it highly strange that some people seem to be able to believe at the same time that it's fake, and that it's a planned epidemic. That's a new level of cognitive dissonance.

Chester
20th June 2020, 15:17
Gio, I wasn't aware Neil was a friend of yours--and I do apologize for that.

As far as my being abrasive goes. You're right. I'm abrasive. How would you describe the misinformed who are certain there is a plot, through some future Covid vaccine, to genocide billions of people---Cuddle Bunnies?

They seem to be projecting their own shadows onto convenient targets. And yes, they use the word "truth" way too frequently. It's a dead giveaway, imho.

Thank you for being honest. It is appreciated.

It's not a binary choice "what might be believed" by any of us... OG

Aianawa
26th June 2020, 08:23
Indeed, is a conspiracy humans nitemare atm due to too much truth being revealed and at same time, now truth being offered also eggysample cv19 n riots n dementsia Joe.