PDA

View Full Version : Overlords of the UFO

Tribe
7th November 2013, 11:31
http://youtu.be/dUhoeZi9nek
Overlords of the UFO is a scientific suppressed and banned documentary from 1976. Much of this documentary features long lost photos of UFO's and other evidence long taken out of the public main stream media. This documentary also discloses that the govt has all ready admitted to the existence of off world UFO's, but that information has long been manipulated out of the public's attention and eyes.

Some of the documentary goes into other unexplained phenomenon also. BUT the most important information in this movie is that the govt has all ready disclosed and released the evidence of UFOs and ETs but that disclosure has been taken out of the public's awareness and media for decades.

mojo
7th November 2013, 13:28
The vid is a nice find and even though produced in the 70's, never seen it...

never heard of the beings the ummo?

Frances
7th November 2013, 13:59
I enjoyed this documentry Sarah, some new thoughts to ponder.
Frances.

Tribe
7th November 2013, 15:10
It's funny I am finding the old seventies docs so fascinating they seem to be less aggressive in their production , I like that kind of thing, and yes much to ponder :) x

The One
7th November 2013, 16:43
It's funny I am finding the old seventies docs so fascinating they seem to be less aggressive in their production , I like that kind of thing, and yes much to ponder :) x

There was not that much technology about then frying their brains

Tribe
7th November 2013, 17:04
There was not that much technology about then frying their brains

Ain't that the truth ! X