PDA

View Full Version : TheHighersideChats: Tony Ortega, Scientology, NXIVM, & Jehovah’s Witnesses

Gio
21st September 2019, 03:34
Worth the listen !

"The devil is in the details" ...

Tony Ortega | Scientology, NXIVM, & Jehovah’s Witnesses

TheHighersideChats

Tony Ortega is a journalist who was formerly the editor of The Village Voice. He has written about Scientology since 1995, and his book The Unbreakable Miss Lovely: How the Church of Scientology tried to destroy Paulette Cooper about Scientology’s most infamous campaign of terror, came out in May 2015. He continues to monitor breaking developments around the world from an undisclosed location in an underground bunker he shares with four cats and one of them wrinkly Shar Pei dogs. His latest book, Battlefield Scientology: Exposing L Ron Hubbard's Dangerous "Religion" is a great collection of highlights from his ongoing coverage of Scientology. Follow his work at TonyOrtega.org

Premiered/streamed 9/20/2019

1:17:03 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRofIop_PxY&feature=em-lsp

Dreamtimer
21st September 2019, 11:11
I knew the church was low, but the detail of stealing a fingerprint of Paulette Cooper, stealing her stationary, and then framing her for a bomb threat is pretty amazingly down-in-the-dregs low.

And we (humans) still have such an easy-to-manipulate tendency towards cultish behavior. So sad.

I myself have wanted to find a 'peaceful community', but always knew the risks of cults were too high to really join anything like that. And I couldn't found one either, because someone else would turn it into a cult.

What is the human quality that makes this possible?

Gio
1st October 2019, 01:57
:Bump::Bump::Bump:

Please note:the above podcast contains information that could help prevent vulnerable types from falling into this (so called) religious belief system - Hence avoiding possible - confusion, anguish of mind, and heartache!