PDA

View Full Version : Who legally Owns You

Aianawa
28th August 2019, 03:57
Latest from Sarah Westall, I feel to trust Sarah and John n yes research important.

As many say and I agree, Tisa about our children and/or the future now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF3ECETwEEA

Aianawa
28th August 2019, 06:43
They both laugh as they know this will get taken down, mmmm and maybe worse deplatformed, high truths cause that.

Aianawa
28th August 2019, 07:03
Their first vid from last year >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoRvELChDWw&feature=youtu.be

Aragorn
28th August 2019, 13:33
Moved to Radio Shows & Podcasts. :rolleyes:

Emil El Zapato
28th August 2019, 14:54
Hint: I don't care who really owns me because it will make zero difference whether or not I have lunch at McDonald's.

On 2nd thought it might because if I had a different owner I might have lunch at Burger King. In complete honesty, I have to admit that I am a bit hostile towards Burger King because they aren't an American company and I have never heard anyone complain about that. Let me be clear, I am not angry at Burger King even if there food is atrocious, I am unhappy because nobody complains about them... :) Disclaimer: I used to live on the Whopper (when I was a student and they were reasonably priced)

Aragorn
28th August 2019, 15:27
In complete honesty, I have to admit that I am a bit hostile towards Burger King because they aren't an American company and I have never heard anyone complain about that.

Why, I never would have pegged you as a nationalist, NotAPretender. :sarcastic:

For that matter, we've got quite a few McDonald's restaurants over here in Europe ─ they're all over the place ─ and in fact, McDonald's was the first US American company to open up a branch in Moscow after the fall of the Soviet Union. So should we start complaining over here about all those US-based multinationals that have set up camp here in Europe, and then drop the most outrageously exploitative demands on their local employees at the penalty of firing them if they will not comply, or even worse, moving their shop elsewhere so that hundreds if not thousands of locals end up in the unemployment line?

As the matter of fact, I think we should complain. But it would be a complaint on account of the exploitation and economical extortion tactics of those US korporayshuns, not a complaint out of nationalism or "them filthy Merrikkuns comin' over here to steal our jobs and our munnee." :rolleyes:

Emil El Zapato
28th August 2019, 15:32
:) My point exactly...

A Chinese company, A Mexican company, An African company and the Merrikkuns go crazy. An English company visits and everything is A-OK....

It drives me crazy...just let people be people, don't always f*ckin' divide. Here the divisions are always by color...it is distressing. In my current focus, I will call it lower order processing.

Aianawa
28th August 2019, 21:18
Slavery n ownership , mmm law of the sea > ship < for me this is another onion layer close to the core I feel.