PDA

View Full Version : when the portal opens...

mojo
5th November 2013, 17:03
A craft appears a short distance away in front of you while your watching and a doorway opens...

wishing to hear your thoughts about that moment...;)

Spiral
5th November 2013, 17:14
Its a no brainer, I charge on board and plead "you've gotta get off this rock, they're all mental !"

5th November 2013, 17:57
Its a no brainer, I charge on board and plead "you've gotta get off this rock, they're all mental !"

Seconded Brother!

Although in all seriousness.......I would pause for a milli second having already taken in the craft shape, appearance, method of appearance, feeling in the centre of my head (pineal), bodily sensations relating to mood, cast a protective sphere around me, pause for a further millisecond and then most likely run with the speed of a cheetah on amphetamines straight through the escape hatch to another world. Of course the Liklihood of this being performed in two milliseconds is small, but I would give it my best shot to be on the safe side.

The One
5th November 2013, 20:00
A craft appears a short distance away in front of you while your watching and a doorway opens...

wishing to hear your thoughts about that moment...;)

Wow mojo so glad you asked that question

20 years ago i was walking over a place called Pennington flash.It was early morning but very clear.I remember seeing a some sort of craft.It was quite weird looking to be honest not the usual ones we speak of.The front of it looked like a satellite dish with an illuminous pink point in the middle.Anyway i noticed like some heat waves in the sky like the one you can see rising on your cooker.

This craft didn't speed off it just headed straight to these waves and once the craft hit this it vanished

That was like my first ever experience of this type of phenomena and a massive wtf moment.I started to question what did i just see this cant be real but it was.I was not intoxicated or anything i was taking a short cut over Pennington flash to a petrol station.

To be honest i didnt tell anyone for about a week.I then told my parents and it was like yeah ok. I new they were not interested but i no what i saw

To this day i have not witnessed anything to that level.Maybe i was in the right place at the right time.When i think about it there was only me around that spot at that time and no one else.

Makes me wonder to this day where they were going

Frances
5th November 2013, 20:09
Did you go inside the doorway Mojo?
Frances.

Your very brave, I think I would have stood there in total fear.

Tribe
5th November 2013, 20:58
Thinking this is a good experience ,I would find it beautiful and I am sure I would cry ! I'm a bit emotional and I feel overwhelmed by love ! X

5th November 2013, 21:11
Wow

Makes me wonder to this day where they were going

.....and even whether or not they were evaluating you from distance as there was only you there? The great thing about this thread mojo is that it will invoke those memories. That's a gift, thank you. Fascinating stuff Malc!

Calabash
5th November 2013, 21:26
I'm wondering whether there's anything to support which craft are flown by which alien species, which might be helpful to know which to steer clear of. For instance, the cigar-shaped ships might be Andromedans and the disc shaped craft might be Pleidians - or not. Does anyone have this information?

Here's one to avoid for instance - :)
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4005/4379527034_9f8a873f35_o.jpg
(This is a Klingon Cruiser . . . . )- chortle . . . . :)

Mark
6th November 2013, 05:02
Malc, you may have been party to more than what you think you know.
All the right ingredients were in place. I am not saying that surpressed memories are always
the product of a negative experience but may be a an interesting experiment to go under hypnosis?

Either way, that single experience sent you on a vey unique path, there are no coincidences.

6th November 2013, 12:56
I'm wondering whether there's anything to support which craft are flown by which alien species, which might be helpful to know which to steer clear of. For instance, the cigar-shaped ships might be Andromedans and the disc shaped craft might be Pleidians - or not. Does anyone have this information?

From word of mouth (not personal experience) I've heard that the cigar shaped craft and traditional disc shaped are reptoid/cabal, discs can be grays too. Same for black triangles. Generally speaking it's fair to say that if you can physically "see" the craft it will be from one of the lower vibrational races. An arcturian ship for example would be cloaked 99.9% of the time and only available through perception and intent to board (providing you are welcome). Apart from RVing an arcturian ship's insides I can't prove any of the above (or even that lol)

Tonz
6th November 2013, 15:59
well to answer you thoughts mojo you would investigate the doorway as i assume it opens in front of you ,but if the doorway is up high there for the craft or crated by it you would wonder where are they off to,or you would be just with a simple wow and annoyed that you didn't charge your iPhone.
I was annoyed with my last sighting as i don't own an iphone and don't carry a camera in my pocket, but never the less the memories are there.
often i wonder about the reality of it all,as sometimes i feel that you see or experience things because your on that frequency to perceive it, and at other times i wonder if sightings are pure the right place, or the wrong place, at the right time.

Calabash
6th November 2013, 21:26
From word of mouth (not personal experience) I've heard that the cigar shaped craft and traditional disc shaped are reptoid/cabal, discs can be grays too. Same for black triangles. Generally speaking it's fair to say that if you can physically "see" the craft it will be from one of the lower vibrational races. An arcturian ship for example would be cloaked 99.9% of the time and only available through perception and intent to board (providing you are welcome). Apart from RVing an arcturian ship's insides I can't prove any of the above (or even that lol)

Thanks 777 - that was very interesting. I'd like to know more about these ships if possible . . .

Tonz
7th November 2013, 10:12
Thanks 777 - that was very interesting. I'd like to know more about these ships if possible . . .

me too!

11th November 2013, 07:53
Would depend on how I felt about it. For instance, I had a great, safe feeling about the orange orbs that communicated and were humourous and non intrusive and a really bad feeling about the triangle/blue light "helicopter". I'd love to know who drives those things though.

Spiral
11th November 2013, 08:43
Anyone remember Church's "blinkies" ? only I have had something similar on the past two nights when I take the dog out at midnight for a wee (the dog not me LOL)

I have one of those really powerful torches thats like a car headlamp on full beam (it scares the wild boar off), anyway I see blinking lights in the sky & if I flash the torch at the blink it flashes back !

The blinks are very fast, and move about, nothing like an aircraft strobe the light is white /blue and on both nights were in the same part of the sky, there is a strange bunch of stars there, I must look them up.

I don't think its meteors either because the area the blinks appear in is far too small, about the size of a jar lid held at arms length.(4 inch max)

Calabash
11th November 2013, 11:41
Anyone remember Church's "blinkies" ? only I have had something similar on the past two nights when I take the dog out at midnight for a wee (the dog not me LOL)

I have one of those really powerful torches thats like a car headlamp on full beam (it scares the wild boar off), anyway I see blinking lights in the sky & if I flash the torch at the blink it flashes back !

The blinks are very fast, and move about, nothing like an aircraft strobe the light is white /blue and on both nights were in the same part of the sky, there is a strange bunch of stars there, I must look them up.

I don't think its meteors either because the area the blinks appear in is far too small, about the size of a jar lid held at arms length.(4 inch max)

Careful Spiral, you might get more than you bargained for . . . . http://2.s3.envato.com/files/34800955/Alien%202012%20A2t.jpg

Tonz
11th November 2013, 12:21

Spiral there a grate app for an iphones /androids that one of my bros showed me , it was to locate and name any star system ,planet,ect by holding the phone up to where you looking, by using this I finally understood the positioning of the horoscopes and there purpose to navigate in our galaxy.
A link to explore a few.

http://mashable.com/2011/06/21/astronomy-mobile-apps/

Spiral
11th November 2013, 16:52
Spiral there a grate app for an iphones /androids that one of my bros showed me , it was to locate and name any star system ,planet,ect by holding the phone up to where you looking, by using this I finally understood the positioning of the horoscopes and there purpose to navigate in our galaxy.
A link to explore a few.

http://mashable.com/2011/06/21/astronomy-mobile-apps/

I've heard of that, but I haven't got a smart phone !

I have got "Stellarium" though, I couldn't find it from memory, but I will try to work out where it was in the sky tonight (clear again :winner: )

Frances
11th November 2013, 23:15
I was hopeful that Mojo would like to give us his view of what he would do or think, should the portal open for him.
Frances.

12th November 2013, 06:29
Generally speaking it's fair to say that if you can physically "see" the craft it will be from one of the lower vibrational races. An arcturian ship for example would be cloaked 99.9% of the time and only available through perception and intent to board (providing you are welcome)

So this is what was going on when I saw the orbs: I was kind of very very joyful before I saw them. Some have suggested that's why they came just then. I heard about the higher vibration idea from a friend. I don't really believe it but...as I recall...I did call out to other people who didn't seem to notice. (My friend suggested they wouldn't even be able to hear me or see me...now that's a bit weird). But, come to think of it, the rest of the world did seem to be in slow motion when I looked out at it. Have I been talking to my friend too much about vibrations? I had a cold sore on my lip that i noticed was gone after the sighting. It was strange, I have to admit.

mojo
12th November 2013, 14:37
Hi Frances,

There was a moment in the past when I thought this was close to happening. Less than 100 feet away and a ET was looking out. He was insect looking and very tall. Thought the invite was going to happen back then...and do wish to meet them and would hopefully take the steps for closer contact.

Calz
12th November 2013, 14:51
He was insect looking and very tall.

Mantis are at worst "neutral" towards humans ... at least that is my 2nd hand information from several reliable sources.

You have been receiving a great deal of attention for quite some time.

I expect there is a reason for that and I would feel more comfortable with that "group" than most of the others making their way down.

My (again 2nd hand) understanding is the most positive groups help in ways not apparent or visible.

imho =2 cents (soon to crumble to zero with the collapse of the dollar ...)

shamanseeker
12th November 2013, 14:56

There was a man who lived on the lake and who, unfortunately, died before I could get hold of him and drive him mad with my endless questions ;) He was an amazing healer, bilocated and knew all there was to know about UFOs and especially those who visited the lake and he said that the cigar-shaped ones were negative, too!

Frances
12th November 2013, 16:40
Glad you told us Mojo. The Mantis looking ET's are the ones that visited Church when he was a young lad.
They never harmed him and he was not afraid of them.
They will still be watching him now as maybe they are watching you. Hope your contact comes soon, and that it is a good one.
Frances.

Frances
12th November 2013, 23:42
The fact that you are not afraid Mojo may make you vibrate at a higher frequency so you will be seen.
You are there with love and good intentions, you are an empath so your vibrations will be high.
In my view of course.
Frances.

mojo
13th November 2013, 00:14
Thank you... and value your opinion and that of other friends here...:)

BabaRa
14th November 2013, 01:29
When the portal opens . . . . there's a few people in my life I might consider pushing in.:winner:

Sorry guys, couldn't resist that. In truth, I personally would be very cautious - and it would depend on what they looked like!

shamanseeker
14th November 2013, 15:44
They say we need to ask them to reveal their real or true selves. Is this true?

Calz
15th November 2013, 01:25
When the portal opens . . . . there's a few people in my life I might consider pushing in. :winner:

Ouch ... only one day on "the job" and this???

What have we unleashed???

http://www.ivstatic.com/files/et/imagecache/636/files/slides/elastigirl-incredibles.jpg

Sooz
15th November 2013, 05:43
I myself would be very wary, project blue beam and all that. I've actually had dreams about all that holographic stuff. Highly technicolour and almost psychedelic sky...(and I don't do drugs).

But I did laugh at BBR wanting to push a few people in. I'm with you on that one.

Just joking of course!:hilarious:

Not....

Sooz